Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,619 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8231453 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Sneak peek... This morning by 4am
Our oyinbo baby.....she is so cute.. God bless her nd make a source of happiness to u keli

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:

Congratulations ma'am.

May God bless her and keep her!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:

she's such a cutie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Fine girl. Congrats dear, may God bless her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Baby Adele is so pretty�� God protect you little one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:

Wow congratulations kelizosuy once more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Awwwwww!!
Look at Adele o! She's so pretty! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na wa for this onions they are cutting near me.

I have cried so much. Congratulations Kelizosuy. Our God is a miracle working God. Please take care of yourself. Take things easy, a day at a time.

The C-section pains might come like a flood, ensure you take the pain killer medication well. They help a lot. Drink lots of water and also ask the Dr for stool softener cos the first poo is usually hard and painful.

Adele is so beautiful.
God keep her
God bless her
God will make his face continually shine on her
You will not know her grave
You will not sorrow over her
Unexplainable Joy is what she bring to you.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:

Is Adele White?
She is so pretty! kiss
God bless and keep you Child.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
And I knew I wasn't making a wrong choice when I singlehandedly picked her for me Debere grin

such a cutie, Oyibo pepper...
God's continuous blessings remain with you and my wify. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:

Awww...see dis lil beauty kiss. Welcome baby Adele. U will bring great blessings to ur family,ur generation and all who come in contact with u. People will marvel at d good works d Lord will use u to manifest and u will not b found anywhere evil thrives in Jesus name .

Kelizosuy, d Lord really rose for ur sake. Rejoice and worry no more dear. HE is more dan able to provide.

Proudmom38 and completey, be rest assured dat God is working overtime on everything dat concerns u.

D love here ehn..., its just amazing. Sometimes, i just wish i were preggers just to be an active part of dis family ( bt truth is, I neva ready abeg) God bless this family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thank God i didnt miss this. She is so pretty grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
sassyangel1:

I got my olive oil today. i got Napa valley extra virgin olive oil i will start applying tomorrow...thanks once again for the advice smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=kelizosuy post=61475339]Sneak peek... This morning by 4am

Cutie Cutie...God bless Adele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Aeeewwwwwwww,,,shez sooooo cuteee, mmmuahh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
@booqee and @Wifeysist we meet again. This is me from NYSC 2013 Batch B and C thread.... @shawylux i see you peeping too you were also on same NYSC 2013 thread with us Lol 4years ago and now we are on pregnancy thread together... grin though i changed my moniker cos i want to remain anonymous on Nairaland after my status change(Marriage). That my other moniker is too popular and you know we uploaded so much pics then... grin grin grin. May we all carry to term in Jesus name Amen. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
proudmom38:

Some mamas has donated 22k to her account this morning and have transfered the 19k with me to her making it 41k.....

So she still need 64k to go!

Cc. All mamas
You are too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
It's hard to ascertain. I had low amniotic fluid with my first baby and she was delivered at 32weeks 3days. My team of doctors couldn't find a single cause. Someone suggested dehydration but I objected to that as I take 10glasses of water daily while pregnant. Other mums may know better. I just thank God that Keliosuy and Beydew is carrying their babies happily.

Thanks, just wondering. Things mums go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
PatKing:

Hi dearie,
I had this situation with my first kid at 35weeks. Signs are usually small belly size, in my opinion.
Was asked to double my intake of water...
Well, I was still under observation when my BloodPressure rushed me to an Emergency CSection... don't know if it iss related.
My advice... be on fluid at al time. Don't wait till you are tasty.
Thanks, water OK o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Adele is a cutie. Girls are so cute like dat. Welcome little angel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

It's Our month of uncommon favour

We are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our God, we are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our Godgrin: grin.

If you hear ur name shake bumbum to the goodness of God.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25 Team XY

2. Mercymercy .....(Ported to sept) Delivered 27/09 to a cute and blessed baby boy. BS submitted

3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?

5. Elixir123 ......(ported to sept) Delivered 24/09 to a cute baby boy....BA and BS submitted

6. tikosdear ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 19/09 to beautiful baby girl..BA seen waiting for BS

7. Fruitfulbliss ...EDD 9th
Team XY

8. Ebonychic18 ...To d glory of God delivered 18/10 to a bouncing beautiful princess,,,, Waiting for BS

9. Imurboss ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 25/09 to a set of twins....2 bouncing baby boys. BS submitted

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to Sept) Delivered 07/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl....BA seen waiting for for BS

11. Omotolanibaby ...Delivered 16/10 to a cute baby boy, congrats ma....BS submitted

12. Mrsfaithfoly ....It has ended in praise, Delivered 4/10 to a bouncing baby boy...U dey owe us BS o.

13. Beyedew ....To the glory of God she delivered a yellow pawpaw baby boy on 10/10(wot a lovely date)....BS submitted

14. BritneyStacy .....EDD 16thTeam XX

15. SomebodysMum ...It ended in praise, Delivered 16/10 to a bouncing baby boy,,,, Waiting for BS

16. Angeltolly ....(Ported to sept) delivered 18/09 to a Bouncing prince charming....BS submitted

17. Hebrewbirth ...EDD 15&17 Team XY

18. Modupsie ...It has ended in praise...Delivered 04/10 to a cutie princess....Waiting for BS

19. CoolOne1 ....(ported to sept) Delivered on 26/9 to a beautiful princess...Waiting for BS

20. Mbliz ...EDD 17th (2nd Nov)Team XY

21. Debclem ...EDD 14th Team XX

22. Bolubej ...(Ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to bouncing baby girl....Waiting for BS

23. Jennykoko3009 ...EDD 26 Team XY

24. winningbt ...Welcome a bouncing baby boy on 14/10. Congrats mum, waiting for BS

25. ApotiErioluwa1 ....Ended in testimony, Delivered 04/10/ to a set of twins, BS submitted

26. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?

27. kelsgal ....Delivered 06/10
to a charming princess... Waiting for BS

28. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX

29. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX

30. Mahoti ...Delivered a bouncing baby girl on 11/10, congrats love....Waiting for BS

31. Eminya ....Delivered 1st Oct to a beautiful princess and our independence baby...BS submitted

32. Heroinqc ....Delivered to d glory of God on 6/10 to a cute prince....BS submitted

33. Mammybabe ...Delivered 19/10 to a bouncing baby boy.

34. Kelizosuy ....To the glory of God Almighty gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in15/10....Waiting for d testimony filled BS

35. Vicvicky ....(ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to a bouncing baby boy.

So far 23 of us don born while 12 mamas are still waddling, and to the glory of God we have not and will not record any loss. It can only be God,his love mercy and kindness over this team is beyond my comprehension....Thank you our ever faithful Lord.

We thank you Awesome ruler for given us victory over DAT bastard called devil, thank you for making our mamas Beyedew , Kelizosuy and heroinqc an overcomer

For those still owing us BS pls, ejo, biko come submit am o before people like me, Nimi22, Anugod, Goldenheart002 and curvilicious will carry our big belle with sleeping mat come ur domot o.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nimi22:
It's prayer Monday

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Beautiful is just the word. Welcome baby,with sleep anointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
rollykotex:
LET US PRAY!

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Welcome baby Adele. God bless and keep you princess.
Na real oyinbo pepper. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
davsquared:

Awww...see dis lil beauty kiss. Welcome baby Adele. U will bring great blessings to ur family,ur generation and all who come in contact with u. People will marvel at d good works d Lord will use u to manifest and u will not b found anywhere evil thrives in Jesus name .

Kelizosuy, d Lord really rose for ur sake. Rejoice and worry no more dear. HE is more dan able to provide.

Proudmom38 and completey, be rest assured dat God is working overtime on everything dat concerns u.

D love here ehn..., its just amazing. Sometimes, i just wish i were preggers just to be an active part of dis family ( bt truth is, I neva ready abeg) God bless this family.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
@Anugod, how market?hope all is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations to you Kelizosuy on the successful delivery of your pretty damsel.
I greet all the preggy Mamas both the ones about to offload and the ones just starting the journey not forgetting those enjoying their second trimester. I wish you all safe delivery. To our nursing Mamas "e ku toju omo". Hope I'm correct?
I've missed this thread and to think that it's been a year since my last visit to the thread wow! I thank you all for keeping the thread alive.
I was an October 2016 Mama but gave birth in September. I'm sure some of my mates have reported for another missionary journey witch I don't mind doing but how can I when I have not set my eyes on my husband since I gave birth and he is neither dead nor outside the country. Such is life. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Awwww shes so cute. She was worth the wait. God bless you darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thank God I didn't miss our miracle cute damsel!Welcome Adele,u are blessed!
kelizosuy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wow! Mercymercy team October Mama ported to 27th September just like me last year. Congratulations and thank you for giving my girl a birthday mate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.