Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272611 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Fyngal1:

click on the moniker of the person you want to pm. the person's profile is displayed.you will see 'send e-mail to this member'. click on that link

and nairaland sends a msg to the person. but, make sure the email address you used in registering on nairaland is still active cos that's what the

person will use in replying you.

i hope this helps

@curvy, pls dnt mind me oo. i used ur moniker as an example to send u a pm..... tongue tongue tongue. i nao know ao to send pm also.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2017
FexCathy:

Chai! Exactly o! Oya where in Okuokoko u dey? Am at Freshville before the checking point.

Check your PM babe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2017
tyconcepts:

Check your PM babe.

This woman where have you been?and how z my itsekiri president?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2017
omotolanibaby:
B.s story continues before ,my prince wakes up.
part 2
so I was 40 weeks and my Dr book me for induction,that if labour did not proceed wen am 41weeks,2days I shld just pack my delivery item to d hospital for induction of labour by cervical ripening through Foley catheter,I pray against it.that my baby will come b4 den.but he did nt ooo.just false labour and lil painful braxton hicks continue.I was unable to time d contractions ,because it was nt regular,and intense.so Mon afternoon ,went for admission, to start my induction,I did nt still give up because I was working around d hospital that labour will proceed on its own,for where still d same .so like 7pm ,Mon evening my Dr started d process on me.he inserted d foley balloon with d catether ,which he infalated in my vaginal,but d its drop immediately he inserted it,he was surprise, because I was only 2cm dilated,he den check ag he said I was 4 cm already within 10min,he said I was afraid of induction that labour has commenced natural no need of using it ag.so d nurse now came to confirm if it was true.d nurse said woow am 6cm already.and I was nt feeling pains,just slight cramps.she wanted to bust my water through membrane sweep,so hasten labour up,but I did nt open yansh and keep body well so she left and 30min later my water broke by its self,she now check said I was 7cm.that's was wen I started feeling d labour pain gan gan,was just singing and shouting jesus,1 hr later I shouted at d nurse to come and check me that I feel like pooing,she now said hold it,till I check ,I was den 8cm by past 9pm.so I continue to sing,at 10.30pm I shouted that I want to poo,that's its pushing me.so they came to check was 10cm den,fully dilated.so dey told me to push wen I feel d contraction .so after d 2nd push my baby came out screaming and crying.he was 3.0kg, he gave me lil vaginal tears.Dad rejoicing baby health, it was really a supernatural delivery.

cappo pweetiebabe , team october for supernatural delivery,b.s submitted .vigilante things on pts,
Congrats mama
Am tapping into this supernatural deliverry
As you dey think am, na so the thing dey happen.
Welcome Baby

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
ahnie:

This woman where have you been?and how z my itsekiri president?

My Isoko bae.... I'm in my zone. Mr President has gone to school, I'm here feeling like a chic at least for 8hrs grin
How's Madam Zino and Sir Chibobo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Fyngal1:

click on the moniker of the person you want to pm. the person's profile is displayed.you will see 'send e-mail to this member'. click on that link

and nairaland sends a msg to the person. but, make sure the email address you used in registering on nairaland is still active cos that's what the

person will use in replying you.

i hope this helps

thanx ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Pretty mamas...e joor I want you pimples grin grin to teach me how to change my email addy.i have been trying unsuccessfully to change it to my present email addy,but e nor de gree me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2017
poshestmina:
Imurboss, shey you're the mama twins that wanted to faint when the sonographer told you it was twins abi?
grin grin grin

Congrats

Hahaahaa you caught me there, no be small faint o the thing fear me that time o but come see as the thing dey sweet my belle now as people dey call me mama ejima upanda, I'm enjoying the new title jor

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Nimi22:

Thanks jor though I saw mucus yesterday not seen it since then. Thanks
Honey shebi u even saw mucus, me I ve not seen mu not to talk of cus I was complaining to hubby d man was telling me how will I see mucus wen I no dey wear kpata for house angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mafiaqueen: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
tyconcepts:

My Isoko bae.... I'm in my zone. Mr President has gone to school, I'm here feeling like a chic at least for 8hrs grin
How's Madam Zino and Sir Chibobo?
Oma Iwere?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Mama Hebrewbirth, BritneyStacy, Nimi22, Clily jennykoko3009 and oda waddling October mamas how body? We still ve 11 days to go and I believe our testimony is here already, supernatural delivery to us all.

To all our teamie who don born how vigilante? The lord will make it easy for u all, but dis our next neighbor(November mamas) stingy o so nine of u guys is Willing to port abi? OK o but Anugod b rest assure none of my teammate will port to too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

It's Our month of uncommon favour

We are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our God, we are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our Godgrin: grin.

If you hear ur name shake bumbum to the goodness of God.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25 Team XY

2. Mercymercy .....(Ported to sept) Delivered 27/09 to a cute and blessed baby boy. BS submitted

3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?

5. Elixir123 ......(ported to sept) Delivered 24/09 to a cute baby boy....BA and BS submitted

6. tikosdear ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 19/09 to beautiful baby girl..BA seen waiting for BS

7. Fruitfulbliss ...EDD 9th
Team XY

8. Ebonychic18 ...To d glory of God delivered 18/10 to a bouncing beautiful princess,,,, Waiting for BS

9. Imurboss ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 25/09 to a set of twins....2 bouncing baby boys. BS submitted

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to Sept) Delivered 07/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl....BA seen waiting for for BS

11. Omotolanibaby ...Delivered 16/10 to a cute baby boy, congrats ma....BS submitted

12. Mrsfaithfoly ....It has ended in praise, Delivered 4/10 to a bouncing baby boy...U dey owe us BS o.

13. Beyedew ....To the glory of God she delivered a yellow pawpaw baby boy on 10/10(wot a lovely date)....BS submitted

14. BritneyStacy .....EDD 16thTeam XX

15. SomebodysMum ...It ended in praise, Delivered 16/10 to a bouncing baby boy,,,, Waiting for BS

16. Angeltolly ....(Ported to sept) delivered 18/09 to a Bouncing prince charming....BS submitted

17. Hebrewbirth ...EDD 15&17 Team XY

18. Modupsie ...It has ended in praise...Delivered 04/10 to a cutie princess....Waiting for BS

19. CoolOne1 ....(ported to sept) Delivered on 26/9 to a beautiful princess...Waiting for BS

20. Debclem ...To the glory of God delivered 19/10 to a bouncing lil princess, waiting for BS

21. Bolubej ...(Ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to bouncing baby girl....Waiting for BS

22. Jennykoko3009 ...EDD 26 Team XY

23. winningbt ...Welcome a bouncing baby boy on 14/10. Congrats mum, waiting for BS

24. ApotiErioluwa1 ....Ended in testimony, Delivered 04/10/ to a set of twins, BS submitted

25. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?

26. kelsgal ....Delivered 06/10
to a charming princess... Waiting for BS

27. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX

28. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX

29. Mahoti ...Delivered a bouncing baby girl on 11/10, congrats love....BS submitted

30. Eminya ....Delivered 1st Oct to a beautiful princess and our independence baby...BS submitted

31. Heroinqc ....Delivered to d glory of God on 6/10 to a cute prince....BS submitted

32. Mammybabe ...Delivered 19/10 to a bouncing baby boy.

33. Kelizosuy ....To the glory of God Almighty gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in15/10....Waiting for d testimony filled BS

34. Vicvicky ....(ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to a bouncing baby boy.

So far 23 of us don born while 11 mamas are still waddling, and to the glory of God we have not and will not record any loss. It can only be God,his love mercy and kindness over this team is beyond my comprehension....Thank you our ever faithful Lord.

We thank you Awesome ruler for given us victory over DAT bastard called devil, thank you for making our mamas Beyedew , Kelizosuy and heroinqc an overcomer

For those still owing us BS pls, ejo, biko come submit am o before people like me, Nimi22, Anugod, Goldenheart002 and curvilicious will carry our big belle with sleeping mat come ur domot o.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Honey shebi u even saw mucus, me I ve not seen mu not to talk of cus I was complaining to hubby d man was telling me how will I see mucus wen I no dey wear kpata for house angry

This really cracked me up, u sef why u no dry wear Kpata for house? Since that mucus I saw day before yesterday I never see anything again o. Even normal discharge wey dey comot before don dry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

It's Our month of uncommon favour

We are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our God, we are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our Godgrin: grin.

If you hear ur name shake bumbum to the goodness of God.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25 Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

Today is our 2nd EDD. Waiting for a miracle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Nimi22:

Today is our 2nd EDD. Waiting for a miracle
Miracle will happen dear, our 1st EDD is 23rd y d 2nd is 25th an trusting God before den sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Nimi22:

This really cracked me up, u sef why u no dry wear Kpata for house? Since that mucus I saw day before yesterday I never see anything again o. Even normal discharge wey dey comot before don dry
Abeg DAT Kpata thing can so inconvenient me jawe wen person no dey comot, my HP need fresh breeze
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Yes o as my mama Beauifulrosa rightly said all ye new commers have to pay a fine. Very simple. A big bowl of icecream for me as per cappo and then wraps of sharwama for all team december mummies wey u meet for house. Lobatan! shikena!

TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Dec 26/31 Gender XY
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Dec 25th Gender XX
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec

You are very much welcome. It will end in praise for us all. Baby and mummy alive in good health and daddy will be with plenty money

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Abeg DAT Kpata thing can so inconvenient me jawe wen person no dey comot, my HP need fresh breeze

Lol. U can put ur HP in front of fan sha make d fan blow am well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Please mamas help me o. Last night i started feeling some painful tightness in the upper part of my abdomen(from under my breast to my navel). It really hurts it lasts for some time and then stops for sometime. I couldnt sleep through the night and when the tightness starts i cannot move my body due to the pain. I went for scan this morning before heading to the hospital. Sonographer says no problem with baby. The nurse on duty prescribed valium and paracetamol for me that if it doesnt improve in 2days i should be back asap. She also gave me strict bed rest. Is this normal? Or should i be worried.
PS. this is my 33/34th week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mama Hebrewbirth, BritneyStacy, Nimi22, Clily jennykoko3009 and oda waddling October mamas how body? We still ve 11 days to go and I believe our testimony is here already, supernatural delivery to us all.

To all our teamie who don born how vigilante? The lord will make it easy for u all, but dis our next neighbor(November mamas) stingy o so nine of u guys is Willing to port abi? OK o but Anugod b rest assure none of my teammate will port to too
Lol @ stingy, We still have about 11 days left in oct.. Anything can still happen grin but I love my Nov sha!! *tongue out*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Miracle will happen dear, our 1st EDD is 23rd y d 2nd is 25th an trusting God before den sha

Born on 25th joor kiss
Atinuke needs a birthday mate cool

Nimi22, mucus plug can come in bits.
Try to eat pineapples and go for walks. Your baby is almost here kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
lady25:
Please mamas help me o. Last night i started feeling some painful tightness in the upper part of my abdomen(from under my breast to my navel). It really hurts it lasts for some time and then stops for sometime. I couldnt sleep through the night and when the tightness starts i cannot move my body due to the pain. I went for scan this morning before heading to the hospital. Sonographer says no problem with baby. The nurse on duty prescribed valium and paracetamol for me that if it doesnt improve in 2days i should be back asap. She also gave me strict bed rest. Is this normal? Or should i be worried.

Could be heart burn.
Please don't use the Valium unless you absolutely need to, I remember my doctors hesitating for almost 3 weeks when I had severe insomnia in my first pregnancy.

This nurse, is she a registered one?
Does she work in a GH or her own private practice?
Is it the norm for nurses to prescribe drugs in this hospital or this is a first time issue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Anistef:
abeg I dey find my cappo
mumsgirl27 ,
Roseey0,
rosekatiej,,
missusadey ,
4realwoman
mamatwiny , I blive God for ur come bck.
Forevergirl ,
Imahaps ,
Omojolagbe,
Blessedmum ,
bigiyaro,
yetty002. ope y'all are gud, I miss u guys. ( I tink dis hormones don start again)

oh my Amiable Teamo, am so emotional right now. thank u for checking me and other teammates.
All day sickness has been seriously dealing with me, have never been this sick all my life, I thank God for given me d privilege of been a mom but am always in one pain or d other.
Yesterday I cried myself to sleep nd my hubby is also stressed becos we had to stay awake with me.
I honesty can't wait to birth in May.

How re u nd pushing going

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
lady25:
Go back to the hospital to rule out UTI asap. oh upper part u say. it cant be uti then. doctor no dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
imurboss:

Hahaahaa you caught me there, no be small faint o the thing fear me that time o but come see as the thing dey sweet my belle now as people dey call me mama ejima upanda, I'm enjoying the new title jor
I tap into this. I also admire that title 'Mummy twins' grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
zaynie:

Born on 25th joor kiss Atinuke needs a birthday mate cool

Nimi22, mucus plug can come in bits. Try to eat pineapples and go for walks. Your baby is almost here kiss
I've eaten pineapples tired jor and I walk everyday. Thanks for the mucus info.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
;DMake una make we d newcomers feel welcomed na

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Hehehehe...

*Rubbing hands and patiently waiting to receive porters from Oct* cool tongue

So you wan still collect my teamies wey no plenty reach your own abi? angry OK na, kontunu angry undecided
If I vex with you now, na you go be team November first porter o, grin so no jus try me. tongue

Anything can happen, you never know. cheesy wink I fit suddenly announce my BA like this evening or tomorrow sef grin

Just like the Dunamis mama who went for Tuesday healing and deliverance service last week Tuesday and came back home with her child! shocked As in, she gave birth in church! She didn't even know to carry any baby thing. I learnt it was someone else who came for prayers with baby blanket that gave her to wrap the baby! grin Thank God dunamis medical team was on ground to help with the delivery.
Just dey expect that kind kiakia delivery without warning. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Hahahhah,na dat be problem. Funny capo. You are always welcome. Team November #love team#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
mumsgirl27:

oh my Amiable Teamo, am so emotional right now. thank u for checking me and other teammates.
All day sickness has been seriously dealing with me, have never been this sick all my life, I thank God for given me d privilege of been a mom but am always in one pain or d other.
Yesterday I cried myself to sleep nd my hubby is also stressed becos we had to stay awake with me.
I honesty can't wait to birth in May.

How re u nd pushing going

ooh sori cappo I ws worried, I tot if u dont show face today i will ask for ur fone number to call.
don't wori u will be fine by his grace.
u dat use to ginger me dat May is nt far again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
LholarB:
Lol @ stingy, We still have about 11 days left in oct.. Anything can still happen grin but I love my Nov sha!! *tongue out*
Teamie, she is always welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
zaynie:

Could be heart burn.
Please don't use the Valium unless you absolutely need to, I remember my doctors hesitating for almost 3 weeks when I had severe insomnia in my first pregnancy.

This nurse, is she a registered one?
Does she work in a GH or her own private practice?
Is it the norm for nurses to prescribe drugs in this hospital or this is a first time issue?
When I saw that,i tire. Wasn't their a Doc on duty.
At times certain pain is the womb expanding or baby trying to turn or stretch. Be on bed rest. While pregnant, you could be in pains today and jumping the next day. Just note the symptoms, time or activities of the said day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.