Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,739 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8229765 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Halos

Sorry I've been MIA since oh... October mamas how far na? It will end in praise for the remaining waddling mamas.
Cappo pwetiebabe I will soon drop my BS oh never vexing.
Mamas that did cs na so the aftermath headache dey be? I don't feel pains anywhere except my head especially when Adele is eating.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
forlahkhe:
I was on ds forum 3yrs ago and im back here again..lol. Im just 1month gone.....pls mothers stl in their first trimester say "hi"......
Kai, i don spit tire. Pls does any1 knows wot i can use to control spitting?
......its so good to b back here

Congrats and welcome back!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I no wear, we don dey drag boxer dis days d man is even complaining I don expand his boxers waistband, no be hin handiwork turn me from 54kg to 69kg? I must pepper him well before I born o

cheesy cheesy the man is trying nah, from 54kg 69kg! That man deserves a thumbs up mehn!
I can see 80kg romancing you tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
sassyangel1:
Eezohbae, Hw body o? U'v been quiet these days. Jst checking up on u dear...

Thanks mama I'm fine o,my phone fell inside water,and it's halfblind now,I no dey see well aga with the phone

I'm sure I've missed many things on the thread

Hope you are fine ma,..able mommas I hail Una o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
belladsweet:
I took catfish today prepared with all the ingredient though i didnt take the water i only ate the fish and tasted the water only. Please i hope it wont have any effect? shocked though i aint taking it again...May God protect me and my Baby... smiley smiley smiley

Nothing do u..same longer throat held me few months ago.. Hubby brought cat fish pepper soup with pllantain, I couldn't control myself and ate only d fish and little water just little sha oo.. And we r both fine...relax e hear.. U and baby r covered smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelizosuy:
Halos

Sorry I've been MIA since oh... October mamas how far na? It will end in praise for the remaining waddling mamas.
Mamas that did cs na so the aftermath headache dey be? I don't feel pains anywhere except my head especially when Adele is eating.

Did you raise your head at any time during the surgery?
Sorry about the pain. It won't last much longer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
belladsweet:
Lemme Rant...

Please am i the only one experiencing this? no morning Sickness(though i dont wish for it) and i dont even feel pregnant the only feeling i do have is being tired after a stressful day and some funny feeling on my jajaina. Just want to know how pregnancy feels... embarassed Abeg na only me waka come? sad

I din't have MS too neither did I feel pregnant throughout my first and second trimester so teyyyy I complained to doctor that I wanna do scan oh!! He said he only sends pple for scan if he suspects something's amiss...I kept on insisting and I eventually paid from my pocket since d HMO only allows for 3scans thru out d preggy period.... And everything was fine like d doc said na me just dey worry my head as per ftm tins...so calm down, just take ur meds regularly,eat right and take at least one fruit each day u ll be fine....but if u still worried just go for a scan to put ur mind at ease...

Happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kimoyo: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
@ kelizosuy

If you had a spinal, it could be spinal headache. It will usually go on its own. My doctors advised I sip on coke or take Panadol extra cos of the caffeine content. It didn't do much though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
I think I did when the anesthesia was wearing off and I was feeling pains
The headache nor be here oh.. ThankGod no too much vigilante
ElmaSpeed:

Did you raise your head at any time during the surgery?
Sorry about the pain. It won't last much longer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
I did.
My Dr said I have to bear it that meds won't work on it
kimoyo:
@ kelizosuy

If you had a spinal, it could be spinal headache. It will usually go on its own. My doctors advised I sip on coke or take Panadol extra cos of the caffeine content. It didn't do much though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
proudmom38:

cheesy cheesy the man is trying nah, from 54kg 69kg! That man deserves a thumbs up mehn!
I can see 80kg romancing you tongue

That dream no fit come 2ru again sis, so with all my heart I dash u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
belladsweet:
Lemme Rant...

Please am i the only one experiencing this? no morning Sickness(though i dont wish for it) and i dont even feel pregnant the only feeling i do have is being tired after a stressful day and some funny feeling on my jajaina. Just want to know how pregnancy feels... embarassed Abeg na only me waka come? sad

Embrace my dear. I never felt pregnant in my first trimester and almost through my second. Just tiredness, I didn't even eat more than normal so enjoy it while it lasts and don't come and complain like some people when it comes o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello mothers Plz my brother's wife put to bed 3days ago and she is having stomach upset and doctor said it is normal Plz what is really happening I need advise it there any local medication for this plz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
thotianna:

My opinion is that it is heartburn, I get the chest pain sometimes, very severe like a deep heavy pain. I treat it with honey and that proves to be a fast effective cure for heartburn. If you have honey try it and see if it helps.
Infact I got the same pain this afternoon after eating one pepperish jollof rice. I think you pain is heartburn sha.
Thanks alot. I would try honey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Debclem:
BA! BA!!! BA!!!

My princess made a grand appearance yesterday, 19th October, 2017.
Congrats ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
goldylockisbnb:

Awww thank you guys for the warm welcome.

update on the rashes doctors say it is PUPPS and it affects FTMs. put me on steroids but I don't think I want to take them.
Sorry about that dear. Hope you have read about it:i mean u can consult google. I read online that shea butter will help with the itching . read also about the prescribed steriods to be sure it wont have any negative effect on u and ur baby. But i think since it was prescribed by a dr it should be relatively safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
That dream no fit come 2ru again sis, so with all my heart I dash u

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelizosuy:
I think I did when the anesthesia was wearing off and I was feeling pains
The headache nor be here oh.. ThankGod no too much vigilante

I had it after the birth of my second. It was so bad I had to lie down permanently, as any attempt to sit up made me feel like my head was going to fall off.
It will go in a few days. I believe you are on pain medications.
One more thing, don't put your head on a pillow when lying down. It will help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
Hello mothers Plz my brother's wife put to bed 3days ago and she is having stomach upset and doctor said it is normal Plz what is really happening I need advise it there any local medication for this plz

It's normal but with my second baby it was so unbearable. I had to go back to the hospital 4 days later when the pain became worse with each movement and I was given some pills to swallow cos according to Dr, I had some blood clots that needed to be expelled. Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and even hot drink didn't help me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelizosuy:
I did.
My Dr said I have to bear it that meds won't work on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
hunniesuzie:
No you're not. Hot water can loosen epi stitches and should be avoided

My thoughts exactly too!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendrallmai(f): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Mamas ona well done o for keeping the house alive for silent peepers like us who hardly have enough time to type kiss kiss you guys rock

Mamas that have birthed congratulations to you all may your lo be a source of joy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Eezohbae:

Thanks mama I'm fine o,my phone fell inside water,and it's halfblind now,I no dey see well aga with the phone

I'm sure I've missed many things on the thread

Hope you are fine ma,..able mommas I hail Una o

Lollzzzz.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendrallmai(f): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2017
...RANT TIME

Lemme follow RANT joor
Having a two year old, one year old and pregnant with the third isn't easy at all, they are both picky eaters and wouldn't even eat unless they are been fed, I have no help and have been searching for one yet I've not found any i even had to beg the one that left because her children are playing alot outside to come back as in she should have her kids close from school and bring them to my house she accepted and later informed me that their pastors wife is running a school and she wants her to work with her as nanny of the but whenever I need her help I should call her and she will be coming once in a while on her own to help me so that's what I'm stock with for now.

Hubby grew up as the only male and last child of seven so you can imagine how spiolt he is, the only tasty food I can eat from him is fried egg or indomie, he doesn't know how to do most things and never stopped explaining and wishing he knows how to do them and I will be like who pity help undecided moreover his job is always taking him away so he is hardly at home.

Most of my family stays in another state while the few onces who stays in same state doesn't care, the only person I have now is my mum and she has refused to come live with me at least for now, she comes stay some few days and live, my in-laws are all married in another state, I have this good neighbor kiss kiss who helped when I was pregnant with my second even though I had househelp then when my help closes she comes to take over almost like she is the evening/night and weekend help till I I'm about to sleep then she will retire to her apartment such a wonderful soul, the night I birthed she had just returned to her apartment while me and my baby had to go to bed dh was at work but labour started that night by 1am with me very unprepared but I've bought some few items, I called dh who instructed me to go out and call her which I did and she came, helped pack my stuff and even borrowed me some kiss kiss she was an angel kiss kiss before momsy came and relieved her, yeah I know you must be wandering why I'm telling you all this because she warned me sternly IMMEDIATLY after labour not to try such again and to make plans for future so you can imagine as the saying goes one na mistake two no be mistake.

Dh is very scared of me now because I'm like a wounded lion so for his sanity he tread carefully whenever he is around as he doesn't even know when to say goodmorning neither goodnight, when I'm in a good mood the only thing he can say is I know you need rest it's even showing in your body shoor, before dh will even talk he will ask for permission as in promise me you won't be angry. He got me a driver and I told him that presently house help is more important to me than a driver and he got angry that I've never appreciated his effort because I feel I'm giving more undecided

Mehn is it going to the market, cooking, taking care of the kids, housechores it's endless joor I'm tired, sometimes back pain, waist pain, headache etc but i haven't fall sick not even morning sickness nothing nothing and sometimes I will be like lemme still fall sick small so I can get bed rest now which kind of ajekpako body I come
get sef, did I mention I'm 34 weeks gone already?

The RANT is endless joor lemme come and be going before I finish the page moreover I'm feeling sleepy.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 4:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Since I entered third trimester I have been having this issue of making small murmuring noises and moans in my sleep, almost like slept talking but no clear sounding words are coming out

My attention was drawn to it by dh who woke me up one day to ask if am OK, why am I making funny noise in my sleep. undecided Another time the noise itself woke me up and sometimes I hear myself murmuring like that just as I am beginning to fall asleep. I was even wondering whether it's the baby that is now talking from inside my stomach and coming out from my mouth because before I got pregnant I never used to sleep talk or murmur.

What is causing it now? Na wa for me and my funny pregnancy symptoms o. Na only me waka come sef? Abi had anyone else experienced this kind of thing?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2017
kelizosuy:
Halos

I think you should try and be eating well cos I read where you complained about loss of appetite. Also confirm your PVC oh cos I had shortage of blood after Cs which I was also feeling more of the effect when I breastfeed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkay2016: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2017
thotianna:
Since I entered third trimester I have been having this issue of making small murmuring noises and moans in my sleep, almost like slept talking but no clear sounding words are coming out

My attention was drawn to it by dh who woke me up one day to ask if am OK, why am I making funny noise in my sleep. undecided Another time the noise itself woke me up and sometimes I hear myself murmuring like that just as I am beginning to fall asleep. I was even wondering whether it's the baby that is now talking from inside my stomach and coming out from my mouth because before I got pregnant I never used to sleep talk or murmur.

What is causing it now? Na wa for me and my funny pregnancy symptoms o. Na only me waka come sef? Abi had anyone else experienced this kind of thing?
no be only you waka come oo.
it happened to me when I was pregnant last two years. my own was even worse ... dh complained that I do make one kind noise when sleeping.
that I moan as if am having kpekus for dream..
at a time I became worried because I knew I no dey dtd for dream..

but I didn't know when it stopped....
but I only remembered that it has stopped when I birthed my baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2017
OK MA.
Thanks
stephmiracle:

I think you should try and be eating well cos I read where you complained about loss of appetite. Also confirm your PVC oh cos I had shortage of blood after Cs which I was also feeling more of the effect when I breastfeed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forlahkhe: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Thank u ma sis.

proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome back!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2017
thotianna:

Yes I did experience same when I was preggers. I'll just be mumbling incoherently and sometimes every audible words! I some times get startled by it and wakeup wondering who said that? Lolz grin I scared the shit out of my self one night dh wasn't around I could have sworn someone was talking in my room lipsrsealed embarassed
I can't remember when it stopped sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
4realwoman hows pregnancy treating you? Hope you are enjoying and basking in it? The good Lord will perfect His work in your life in Jesus name amen kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
Stomach upset as in purging or cramps? I know its normal to feel cramps for sometimes after delivery as the uterus goes back to shape! I've got no idea if its normal should it be purging.
Since her doctor says its normal maybe she should just observe it but if it gets too uncomfortable let her seek another opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.