Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,063 members, 7,867,017 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281415 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
kelizosuy:
Where's my oniovo curvilicious and my foodie president proudmom38 no food today?.
My appetite yaff travel but I promise to be back with a BANG cool cool cool grin grin

My dear I dey here o!
Tired n exhausted.
Just coming in from my SIL's introduction ceremony!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
sacredlily:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My first strength, my joy, my heartbeat, my jewel, my life & my pride made her royal entrance this morning through ELECTIVE CS at 37wks dot weighing 3.8kg. It is the Lord's doing. Rejoice with me.

cc:Anugod I don port ooooo.
Congratulations ma'am welcome cutie. May u be the coolness of it parents eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
kelizosuy:
They made it easier by bringing it to osasogie gate for us.. But chai I miss mat ice sha... I will buy chicken and chips from kada fries and go all the way to uselu to buy ice cream.

Mat ice for the win sha grin

Correct foodie

Kada fries to Osasogie gate

I love your determination
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks a lot ma

proudmom38:

It's safe sis.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=sacredlily post=61639060]BA! BA!! BA!!!

My first strength, my joy, my heartbeat, my jewel, my life & my pride made her royal

congrats mmmm she is tomato JOS! Over cute!! Welcome boo, you are blest IJN name!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
was a foodie even before pregnancy
GoodMum:

Correct foodie

Kada fries to Osasogie gate

I love your determination
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kpele presido
proudmom38:

My dear I dey here o!
Tired n exhausted.
Just coming in from my SIL's introduction ceremony!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks alot.. I will report soon smiley

MummyJJ post=61642355]Recipe for chocolate glazed donuts

DONUT ingredients

Dip already cooled donuts in chocolate allow to drip and dry. Enjoy.

Cc tallar, Naomi14[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
sacredlily:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My first strength, my joy, my heartbeat, my jewel, my life & my pride made her royal entrance this morning through ELECTIVE CS at 37wks dot weighing 3.8kg. It is the Lord's doing. Rejoice with me.

Awwwww, so beautiful....congrats Teamie.
Am sure pweetiebabe will be doing some one corner dance smwhere now grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very safe but make sure you wash it well before eating.
Meeeeey:
Good evening Mamas. Congratulations to those that have delivered and happy bumping to us still pushing.

Pls is Tapocia( that sliced Cassava they usually sell with coconut) safe to eat in first trimester? Almost 9 weeks

In Calabar it's called 'Edita iwa'

Cc: All mama's pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm with you. In my 9th week.
forlahkhe:
Where are d mummies stl in their first trimester o??
I hope im nt alone sha....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
kelizosuy:
Kpele presido

Thank you ojare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
LholarB:

Awwwww, so beautiful....congrats Teamie.
Am sure pweetiebabe will be doing some one corner dance smwhere now grin.
Don't mind her jor. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations sacredlily. She's huge for 37weeks. Wow.
God bless your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
So mat-ice still dey there. No go Uselu and Ubth back gate if not you will be tempted to buy.
Roseey0:

Pls you people should not remind me of the things I just must forget
Matice inside total filing Station
That peanut topping
And the wefers
cry
God help me this Saturday o
See food shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
babylove01:
Cc GoodMum

How much. Interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
Recipe for chocolate glazed donuts

DONUT ingredients

1. Flour. 350g
2. Sugar 1cup
3. Yeast 3tablespoons
4. Milk 150ml
5. Melted butter 5tablespoons
6. Egg 1
7. Nutmeg optional
8. salt 1teaspoon optional

Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl, add the melted butter and egg and mix well.

Create a well in the middle and add milk.

Mix properly until you have a nice, soft, non sticky dough. If dough feels too soft add more flour. If stiff add a tablespoon of warm water at a time until you have a good consistency.

Knead and form into a rough ball, cover with a napkin and allowing to rise. It should double in size.

After it has doubled in size, punch and knead then begin cutting.

Use a biscuit cutter or any round shaped container. Place in a try to rise and then fry.

How to make chocolate glaze

I made mine from pure cocoa powder available in stores around.

Ingredients
1. cocoa powder 7tablespoons
2. butter. 3tablespoons (room temperature, not frozen or melted)
3. Sugar 1/2cup
4. Milk

Mama, plz is it that simas satchet butter you used for both recipes?? (By melted , you mean melting the butter on the frying pan first or what)
Is the sugar (1 cup) 500g or 250g and what brand of cocoa powder did u use
How many minutes did it take to cover the Dough with napkin?
I wantu know before proceeding grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Anugod:
Don't mind her jor. angry

Don't worry cappo, we will steal some of her teamie too cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening mamas plssssss I need help on what to do about this stubborn cough and catarrh that has plagued my life for 2 weeks now, it's keeps going on and off

I'm 21wks 3days and my ant. Appointment is in 3 weeks pls what can't I do or take make una help me biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
rofemiguwa:

How much. Interested

35k but negotiable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Garlic helped me. Pound maybe 4cloves of garlic and put in hot water, sieve it and drink the hot water. I did it and woke up next morning with no cough...garlic is disgusting sha.
It's also safe for pregnancy.
Bloomingbud:
Good evening mamas plssssss I need help on what to do about this stubborn cough and catarrh that has plagued my life for 2 weeks now, it's keeps going on and off

I'm 21wks 3days and my ant. Appointment is in 3 weeks pls what can't I do or take make una help me biko.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Grate ginger, put in hot water (not boiling), sieve and remove the chaff, in the water, add a little lemon juice and honey.
Instant relieve niyen.

As little as a teaspoon of lemon juice can be added to a glass of water.
Drink while it's still hot/warm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mamas in the house weldone o. DH and I decided to buy our favorite carseat (I start shopping once I confirm pregnancy) and mistakenly paid for 2 instead of one.
Now we have the same car seat that our daughter uses so we can't have 3. I'm thinking of giving it out to a mum here at a reduced price...see original price plus shipping $80 each then know how much we got one.I won't quote price,will allow interested mums to say what they can afford,I will give to whoever her offer is better. Is that fair? If not oya you Mamas should suggest a better option.
PS: it's exactly this one i posted and it can be used from newborn to 10yrs (convertible)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Garlic helped me. Pound maybe 4cloves of garlic and put in hot water, sieve it and drink the hot water. I did it and woke up next morning with no cough...garlic is disgusting sha.
It's also safe for pregnancy.

Thank you ma'am. Just did the garlic therapy I know I'll be fine by tomorrow.
P.S. I'm interested in the car seat pls.

zaynie:

Grate ginger, put in hot water (not boiling), sieve and remove the chaff, in the water, add a little lemon juice and honey.
Instant relieve niyen.

As little as a teaspoon of lemon juice can be added to a glass of water.
Drink while it's still hot/warm.
[quote author=zaynie post=61647735]

Thank you mama zaynie can't get ginger and others tonight but I found garlic at home so I booked I drank it already. I don drink palm oil and sugar tire but the cough no gree go since.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
sacredlily:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats dear, may God bless you and her.
Pweetiebaby, how market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thank you ma

Stephaniecoa:
Very safe but make sure you wash it well before eating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
My heartfelt gratitude to all mamas on this platform for ur prayers & best wishes to my family on d arrival of my princess. Dh is so overwhelmed reading all d mentions here.

Wishing all d waddling mamas stress free delivery .

To my November teamies, we shall all rejoice welcoming our los. It has been my wish to hv a Nov baby as birthday mate but then God has d final say. Sombori must give me birthday mate ooooooooo (2nd Nov).

My able cappo @Anugod don't mind Oct cappo @Pweetiebaby, we must drag some of her teamies enter Nov.

Am so loving my Dd. She is so cute & lovely. Babym mummy & daddy luvs u scarrrrrrraaa!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Liftedhands:
4realwoman hows pregnancy treating you? Hope you are enjoying and basking in it? The good Lord will perfect His work in your life in Jesus name amen kiss
fine oo and no ms for me at all and i keep thanking Baba God everyday and thank for checking up on me
How is Ekene bobi doing na? n Amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
beyedew:
Laura23, it is well with you. You will smile very soon as God will give you double.

Congrats teamie @omotolanibaby, may your Lo be a source of joy to you, Amen.

Teamie Mbliz, how are you? Any show yet?

Cappo me @Pweetiebabe, how is you? Awaiting your good news.

All my October teammates, the Lord will make it easy for us all, Amen.
everything is going gradually. Thanks for checking on me. The show came but then no steady contraction.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demiiii(f): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks my peeps. I appreciate you all. I have decided to pause for now, am still scared.
lioha:

Team February for supernatural brith.

01 Mcperry ................EDD 2/2/18
02 Rhukkie .................EDD 3/2/18 XX
03 Completey ............EDD 5/2/18
04 Glossom ...............EDD 8/2/18
05 Mzkolawole ..........EDD 13/2/18
06 Kweenkong ...........EDD 14/2/18
07 Angel2424 ............EDD 17/2/18
08 Lioha .....................EDD 18/2/18
09 Nancyij ..................EDD 18/2/18 XY
10 mummyjayson ......EDD 18/2/18
11 stormie ..................EDD 19/2/18
12 Booqee ..................EDD 27/2/18 XX
13 Bloomingbud ........EDD 28/2/18 XX, XY
14 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
15 Anak123 ...............EDD ?
16 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD?

Demiiii ............. so sorry for your loss. The almighty will give you double for your trouble . There shall be no more loss for any of us IJN .

Booqee hope the bleeding have stopped. Pls for now hold on with kpekus.

Completey God bless you richly for your quick interventions towards kelizosuy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demiiii(f): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks. Amen �. Love you too sis
rollykotex:

Awww, so sorry about that,may the lord console you and grant you a permanent testimony. I love you sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morike94(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.