Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,114 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8262162 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Hi ma'am, just trying to confirm your subscription Did you subscribe as GraciousJ or is that someone else's monker?.

thanks

I subscribed with my username. I just confirmed it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

Dear God, I receive this in my life. The spitting is out of this world
My sister, Receive it in Jesus name ooooo cheesy cheesy spitting business is not funny o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

I thought you are a november mum! wetin you want other months to come talk! lol!

Make sure you subscribe and follow us on Social media so you know when any thing is on offer! cool
OK, ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
MummyAudrey:
haa booqee thank God oh..I sent you a mail....abeg watin be the name of the dread locks when that mama tell you.I wan do jare make I carry am till I born self
aww the mail i used in registering Nairaland is long lost..so pm dont work.. benigasweety said she used Gold premium Kinky, though am yet to look for it or buy it.. i dont mind more suggestions myself..

I think giddyperson also made dread cos she posted a pic but i missed the picture.. giddyperson whats the name of the one u used to make thread, and do u mind posting a pic of just ur hair??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Graciouscharis:

I subscribed with my username. I just confirmed it.

Ok gotcha. Seen it now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Ok gotcha. Seen it now. Thanks.

I just subscribed!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
booqee:
aww the mail i used in registering Nairaland is long lost..so pm dont work.. benigasweety said she used Gold premium Kinky, though am yet to look for it or buy it.. i dont mind more suggestions myself..

I think giddyperson also made dread cos she posted a pic but i missed the picture.. giddyperson whats the name of the one u used to make thread, and do u mind posting a pic of just ur hair??
I can't remember jare but I'd ask the hairdresser. I know there were two major ones in the market and one had better quality and cost more. If you shop on amazon tho you can order sensationnel kinky afro braids, used to get it on amazon and the quality is great, Still have some left over, I'd confirm the name tomorrow and attach a picture.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
cc tollahni ,u re welcome dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
My able Cappo @PatKing, we are fine & present.... thanks.

This is your testimony!
Keep strong!!
Stay present dearie!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2017
toyeem:

Present ma. Thanks for checking up on us.
You will always be present at the mention of your name!
Keep Bumping happily Momma.
Cheers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:41am On Oct 24, 2017
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My charming prince made his grand entrance yesterday 23rd october 2017 @ 11:30am through VD. Honestly it was a supernatural delivery. All glory, honour, adoration be unto His name because He alone did it. Baby and munmy are fine daddy is rejoicing. Bs later.
cc Pweetiebabe

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 5:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My charming prince made his grand entrance yesterday 23rd october 2017 @ 11:30am through VD. Honestly it was a supernatural delivery. All glory, honour, adoration be unto His name because He alone did it. Baby and munmy are fine daddy is rejoicing. Bs later.
cc Pweetiebabe
Big congratulations ma. God bless the baby for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My charming prince made his grand entrance yesterday 23rd october 2017 @ 11:30am through VD.

Congratulations!
Thank God for this priceless gift.
Bless you Child.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
cc Pweetiebabe

Congratulations!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:
cc tollahni ,u re welcome dear

Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2017
G
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temisangorgeous: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
cc Pweetiebabe
congratulations Ma'am, God will keep ń guide yr lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
cc Pweetiebabe
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:

Correction Effected, will be seen in next publication.
Glad you are keeping strong, and Bumping happily!
Thank you cappo, I appreciate your good work. Can't wait for April. May God make it easy for all us.
Congrats to the new mums, may ur Los bring u joy n happiness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
cc Pweetiebabe

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Goodmorning all i am always having this sharp pain below my belly at the left side especially at night cry cry cry also very painful breasts and the urge to pee. pls what could be the cause? last nights pain was so intense...abeg make una no jump and pass my post bike. thanks cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2017
BA BA BA

Nimi22 put to bed a bouncing baby boy. Baby Cole made his grand entrance by 11:42pm 23rd Oct 2017 weighing 3.7kg. Baby, mum and dad are doing fine. She will come present the BS herself.
CC all mamas

80 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

Nimi22 put to bed a bouncing baby boy. Baby Cole made his grand entrance by 11:42pm 23rd Oct 2017 weighing 3.7kg. Baby, mum and dad are doing fine. She will come present the BS herself.
CC all mamas
God be praised. Welcome big Bobo to the world. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Team September anyone ever heard from Aghagibam (sp)?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
ifyalways:

God be praised. Welcome big Bobo to the world. kiss

Thanks grandma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
ifyalways:
Team September anyone ever heard from Aghagibam (sp)?

No i havent heard from her......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2017
booqee:

okk dear....I ve always used royal silk heard its the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't remember jare but I'd ask the hairdresser. I know there were two major ones in the market and one had better quality and cost more. If you shop on amazon tho you can order sensationnel kinky afro braids, used to get it on amazon and the quality is great, Still have some left over, I'd confirm the name tomorrow and attach a picture.
OK ma'am thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

CC all mamas
Oh my! *Dancing One Corner* grin grin

Baby Cole is finally here! Welcome Bobo. Congrats Nimi22, my wedding date twin kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

CC all mamas
congrats oohhhhh God bless you baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2017
katchycouture:

No i havent heard from her......
So strange.

I keep thinking of her on and off. I pray she's well and okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.