Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8265188 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
madprophet:

Thank you blessed redeemer for in Jesus name we pray.

Stay bless the lord is with you....

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday!
@14weeks 5 days ago.

Na only ukwu I dey see o tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday! @14weeks 5 days ago.
Is your bump at your back tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations teamie shocked shocked
Such a cutie
Bloomingbud:
BA BA BA

Nimi22 put to bed a bouncing baby boy. Baby Cole made his grand entrance by 11:42pm 23rd Oct 2017 weighing 3.7kg. Baby, mum and dad are doing fine. She will come present the BS herself.
CC all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Your yansh big pass your belle oh tongue tongue happy yanshy/bumping Tuesday grin grin
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday!
@14weeks 5 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Marhyaam:

Congrats
Your baby is so cute....I thought he was a girl at first until I saw Khalid...cute lips also
thanks my name sake
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
congrats to u Nimi22, jennykoko3009 and winningbt, ur los will continue to be a source of joy to u and ur family. God bless them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Who else has noticed the dearth of comments on this thread?

Well lotta mamas have birthed thier LOs and are busy giving maximum attention to the new borns and themselves.

Na us wey never born remain. May God grant us all easy delivery. And God bless all those that have birthed their babies too.

Shout out to all december mamas. How una dey?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bump at 28weeks.
Sorry for low quality picture, the phone with good camera isnt charged.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Cute bump you got sis!
You shall carry to term in Jesus name! Amen

Amen my dear Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hyphee:

Na only ukwu I dey see o tongue
cheesy ukwu grin
I will work on it dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Is your bump at your back tongue grin

I don finish ohhh grin
I will work on it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Your yansh big pass your belle oh tongue tongue happy yanshy/bumping Tuesday grin grin

cheesy I go shrink am momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
thotianna:
Bump at 28weeks.

Super cute bump!
Can't wait to rock it in fashion at this stages!
You will carry to term, and deliver a healthy Baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
congratulations to all offloaded mamas and save delivery to all waddling mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
I would really like to say thank you to the whole house for the prayers and the love shown to me. Baby Cole too says thank you mummies. BS properly coming very soon, body gat to rest. Thanks

Jennykoko3009 we have been EDD mates and our babies came same day again, ain't that great? Congrats team ie.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nimi22:
I would really like to say thank you to the whole house for the prayers and the love shown to me. Baby Cole too says thank you mummies. BS properly coming very soon, body gat to rest. Thanks

Jennykoko3009 we have been EDD mates and our babies came same day again, ain't that great? Congrats team ie.

Congratulations both of you on the births of your babies. May God bless them and keep them. May they be a source of joy to you and your families!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:

Shrink gini?
Make oga no hear that one o
Thumbs up for the curve

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday!
@14weeks 5 days ago.
Bum or bump wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
eksbabe:
Bum or bump wink

You mis-spelt it BUM-P! cheesy
Kidding... any one sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Roseey0:

Shrink gini?
Make oga no hear that one o
Thumbs up for the curve

Ok ma'am,
For his sake, let me allow it. wink
Thanks for the compliment. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:

You mis-spelt it BUM-P! cheesy
Kidding... any one sha
Cuz i only saw bummmm grin cute one u got

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
My teamie of life cheesy grin grin
ThankGod it ended in praise for you.
Adele sends her love
Nimi22:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
thotianna:
Bump at 28weeks.

Sexy bump!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
PatKing:

Shrink wetin?
If I hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
eksbabe:
Bum or bump wink

Bum bump cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
proudmom38:

This one na real bump o!
Oh boy! Waddling things for you soon....

You shall carry to term in Jesus name! Amen
Amen dear
Expecting u soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hey mamas and team June, I just want to update that I am no longer team June... God had other plans and I trust him completely. I wish you all a safe delivery, congrats to all the mamas that shared their BA recently. I hope to join you guys soon kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
No be only u waka come o.
I already had big tummy before so my bump now is over big.

Team May for sexy bump and supernatural delivery
Roseey0:
Is it not bumpy Tuesday again?
Team May
Na only me waka come?
Showing this early...
I can not hide my ofeakwu bump again o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=abike12 post=61735926][/quote]

Sorry Ma for the loss, God will perfect all that concerns you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
abike12:
Hey mamas and team June, I just want to update that I am no longer team June... God had other plans and I trust him completely. I wish you all a safe delivery, congrats to all the mamas that shared their BA recently. I hope to join you guys soon kiss
So sorry about this Sis, the Lord will perfect all that concerns you soon enough. it will end in praise for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
I had similar pain two days ago, I layed down on my left and it left after some hours. I met my Gynae and she advised I drink lots of water if I notice it again n give her a call.

You can try seeing your Dr if it's persist. Sorry about the pain

belladsweet:
Hello all this my question is still waiting for an answer cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.