Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159380 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Great Mama, how are you and baby?

We are fine. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much MA, will decide wen hubby comes probably to wait till Monday and go in for d medical inducement if nothing by den, but I trust Jehovah overdo for a miracle
Do you have some one, around you can call or rely on, in absence of dh.Labour can be funny.It could hit any time. And with great speed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
CS but not because of the fibroids. I was induced at 41 weeks, contracting but wasn't dilating, after about 10 hours we were happy to do the surgery grin

Lol ok thanks. grin grin

By the way, i always thought women with fibroid cant conceive. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Graciouslara:
there is nothing God can not do, same thing happened to my own sister but she survive it,u can survive it just keep praying to God n see your regularly....u and ur baby will be alive in Jesus Christ name
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
YangaBaby:

I know a few ladies that had fibroids and still had their babies successfully.

I got pregnant and didn't know I had fibroids until I was almost due. The doctors said it was the reason I had placenta previa (they told me weeks after I put to bed). They said the fibroids were at the point where the placenta should have been (dunno if I should believe them sha). Had my baby through CS.

I'm jut trying to let you know that whether the fibroids disappear or not, you'll be fine.

Don't worry yourself at all.

kiss
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
completey:

You are welcome ma. How is our baby doing?
He is fine. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
casler:

Do you have some one, around you can call or rely on, in absence of dh.Labour can be funny.It could hit any time. And with great speed.
medical induction is Nt as bad as that,its Better than castor oil
cos u will be well monitored.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=ahnie post=61791753]Please mothers...has anyone heard from blossomcherry?

BlossomedCherry has been on mind too.I pray she's fine.
So sad to know iyomomo is no more. What a life but we can't question God. RIP Iyomomo, may God console your family.
I'm a stalker of this thread,the love here is overwhelming.
I pray I get my bfp before the year runs out IJN

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubac: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Congratulations on the birth of your Lo, my birth story partner wink.
May the birth bring continues happiness in your home Amen.

Ma what is UBAC?

Unassisted birth after CS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
R.I.P Iyomomoreloaded
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
What a disheartening news. May iyomomo soul continue to rest in peace and may God watch over the baby she left behind and console the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
tatacherie that's a good idea ma, that's remind me there is one mama from September team that we didn't heard from her I think aghaibiam don't know if I get d moniker. is there anyone who has her contact

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen! I'm doing fine sis.
Thanks for checking!
How's the pushing?
Hope you no do longer longer for class today? cheesy

Meanwhile....All mamas praying triplets and quadruplets for me, there is God oooooo! embarassed

Yoruba says 'eniti ko ni iya kin de'gbo eyin'

@zaynie na u start am o, kwantinu!

Thank God. Am fine ooo. No more longerthroat ooo. Even d food I pack sef no gree me finish. Ms plus constipation. Worst combination. Dey are coming ooo,triplets are. Don't worry,we will carry dem together,I know plenty mamas will join us. They will be in ur blessed uterus but we will help u rub ur back and ur leg when d elephantwalking starts cheesy . But seriously,someone I know just gave birth to triplet,2 girls and a boy,3rd missionary journey. Dey looked so cute and adorable. I'm so sure u will fall in love if u set ur eyes on dem

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubac: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Too bad of me thought i posted my Birth alert twice.

BS.

To God be the Glory give birth last month at exactly 41weeks+1 day to a charming prince weighting 4.25kg via VBAC with Episiotomy in front of theater.

Epi site is almost healed

Will be back for with my birth story

Congrats to latest mums and safe delivery to pushing mamas.pray you will get to your destination safely. grin

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol, now you know. Depends on the size, number and where it's located

belladsweet:
Lol ok thanks. grin grin

By the way, i always thought women with fibroid cant conceive. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Induction doesn't work for everyone.. Was induced 4times but didn't pass 2cm
Maybe the castor oil might work for her
omotolanibaby:
medical induction is Nt as bad as that,its Better than castor oil
cos u will be well monitored.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=61792598][/quote] Blossomedcherry is doing fine, just no phone to log in again..

I knew something was up about Iyamomoreloaded cuz she kept posting even the day labour started then we waited and waited no BA. Am soo down now, did her baby survive?
We can't question God, gosh! my prayer warrior, its a huge blow...

May God rest your gentle soul Iyamormoreloaded till we meet to part no more. We love you but God loves you more. Rest on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank you Mama completey please can I PM you, I may need to use your shipper grin

LholarB:

Meanwhile, mamas plz help me thank mama completey for helping with my parcel from Amazon(USA) to Lagos free of charge ... Yes,free of charge. My parcel got to me the day it was cleared,the delivery was so swift, thanks for saving me the stress and of course the Extra cash!!

God bless your Big heart and regards to your DH too!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Thank you Mama completey please can I PM you, I may need to use your shipper grin

Yes sis. My contact is on my signature down below. If I don't respond on time, Kindly wait, I will respond when am less busy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blessedmum:
Good morning everyone, am so sorry to be the bearer of this news but I just had to let us know. This is the message I received as regards my search for Iyomomoreloaded.

Wow..
I'm sorry to tell you Stephanie did not make it after childbirth
Sadly We lost her to death.

Her baby survived and is doing great.
I pray that such will never occur again on this thread.

i cant stop crying right now..... cry cry cry cry may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=61789413]Please senior mama's that has used castor oil, wot is d dosage Biko my doc asked me to buy and use today and asked me to come with my bag if contraction has not started by Monday.I plan using it weekend wen hubby will be ard but d issue is he asked me to use 2 bottles though I ready bought it but I feel its too much because I read sometimes it's half bottle.. .
I took castor oil when I was pregnant with my first.believe me the experience wasn't funny I even took 2 bottles of it with warm water.body differs tho.but I would advise you allow nature pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ayee God, this is really sad. Rest in Peace Iyomomoreloaded, may God watch over your baby and comfort your family.
Benignasweety so u knew Blossomedcherry is fine all this while and u didnt tell us abi *rollseyes* How are her triplets doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
LholarB:

Meanwhile, mamas plz help me thank mama completey for helping with my parcel from Amazon(USA) to Lagos free of charge ... Yes,free of charge. My parcel got to me the day it was cleared,the delivery was so swift, thanks for saving me the stress and of course the Extra cash!!

God bless your Big heart and regards to your DH too!!
Amen. Thanks so much ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Haaaa still lost for words... I can't even get a hold of myself...its well its well... gosh dix is a huge loss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Blossomedcherry is doing fine, just no phone to log in again..

I knew something was up about Iyamomoreloaded cuz she kept posting even the day labour started then we waited and waited no BA. Am soo down now, did her baby survive?
We can't question God, gosh! my prayer warrior, its a huge blow...

May God rest your gentle soul Iyamormoreloaded till we meet to part no more. We love you but God loves you more. Rest on..
glad to hear blossomedcherry z okay.how are her triplets doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
eksbabe:
Ayee God, this is really sad. Rest in Peace Iyomomoreloaded, may God watch over your baby and comfort your family.
Benignasweety so u knew Blossomedcherry is fine all this while and u didnt tell us abi *rollseyes* How are her triplets doing?
E never really tey wey I follow her talk... they are all good.

Fb. Benigna Godwin Orafunam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esha01: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=61787582]When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roar
Whatever my lot, thou has thought me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul.

We remember the place where You brought us from,
Lord we thank You for where we are today,
We see You doing a new work in our lives
And we thank You for the future we see...

Team November, please respond let's know how you're faring.

LholarB how is it now? Any show? Any imminent sign of labour? May God make it easy for you.

Mbliz been meaning to reach out since, forgive my laziness. How is it now? Any progress with the contractions? We expect your BA soon. It's well with you.

Richdaflux thanks for coming out the other day sir. How is madam now? We expect her goodnews soonest.

Dammyluv911 hope you're much stronger now teamie? Please stay strong for us o, may God make it easy for you.

rennylicious how body now, teamie? We're almost at the finish line, may God give you all the strength you need.

Sacredlily our first mama to port. kiss Congrats again teamie, may God seal our own testimonies too. We expect your BS as soon as you're strong enough.

Esha01 how preparation to hold your lo? Your Edd mate don port o, God go do your own too soonest.

Cappo, I dey o. Body heavy plus laziness. May God see us through. We shall all go into d favour room and come out alive with our los in'sha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
E never really tey wey I follow her talk... they are all good.
Thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rip Iyomomoreloaded may God comfort her family .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rip iyonomoreloaded.

We chatted last year about cerlage..this is so sad.
May God comfort your family and bless the child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deybholar(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oh Lord! who are we to question you? I just knew something was terribly wrong after I dug out her other number and it was switched off as well. God's ways are not the ways of man. RIP iyomomoreloaded.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please where is @Joysa...been long I heard from her

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.