Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141120 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
MizMyColi:
grin

Lol
I'm fine my sister.
I'm with you in Spirit.
wink

How is my Boy.
He should be warming up to his first birthday cheesy

Work nko?
You have settled in fully, eh?

It gets bettersmiley

Btw, I saw your picture o, can't remember if I commented then, but you are a gorgeous woman.

Saying Hi to all waddling mums.
Una Good evening o o o
cheesy

Mizmynkoli....where have you been hiding?
Smilesmiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is really sad. Dear God please grant her eternal rest and comfort her family. Let her child grow in love and let him/her live a wonderful life . Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Soooo sad... may her soul rest in peace with the Lord.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
beckybecca27:
Make una remember us o....we d newcomers....edd nov 14
kendrallmai:
Anugod November cappo register me o, edd November 24. Greetings to my teamies, love you all kiss
Yay, I knew I was missing the two both of yous cheesy Thanks for saving me the stress of going through my many previous mentions to find your monikers kiss kiss
I've updated our register. One love kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
I feel sad.

I feel like my heart is being cut with a sharp object.

Iyomomo.
I remember her.
I remember her prayers.

She had difficulty taking in and baby staying, but was assured the little one in her womb would make it through.

She was such a woman of faith.

Awwww, Darling..
It is well.
Your little one will grow in grace.
I feel nothing but Love and empathy in my heart towards you.

Rest on Sweetie.
There's only light at your final destination.
You are loved in life, even more as you proceed.
Blessings and Peace sweetheart.

Blessings and Peace...

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Proudmom38...........how body?
Our joy shall not be temporary in Jesus' name

Body dey fine o my foodie mama lol!
Amen o

How's you?

Thanks fot checking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
ahnie:

Ahhhhh
This woman and this name she baptise me with.
Abeg nuh juh let anybody hear am o.
The name too local abeg.
grin
Lol

Maami, I dey o.
Lol.
Blike U don enter and missionary journey..
Abi Na for dream I dream am sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks darling, I read ur diary and am xoxo happy Tinz are gradually falling into place

whatever pricedure you choose,make sure you are in the hospital and try not to be afraid.they can turn around to blame you in a teinkle of an eye.
I was induced by my choice at 40wks and in 7 hrs i had given birth unlike my first natural birth that lasted 20 hrs.
they used tsblets though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mannymie01: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
my heart is heavy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
@ Anugod, am doing good oo.
Tiredness and pelvic pressure is the new anthem.
Hoping baby will be in cephalic position soon cuz last scan shows breech.
Either way, may God's will be done.
Will know what next in.my next ANC.
May Almighty Allah (swt) grant us the Grace to pull through and beyond delivery too.
I pray for supernatural delivery to us all.
Happy weekend to us all in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
bigiyaro:
thanks @mumsgirl, DW is copin fine excerpt for d vomits n severe mood swings. though me n my dog are on exile for now, also heard dat DW now has d ability to sniff food from 500 yards n she goes abt d neibourhood begging for food. will visit by wkend sha.
Lwkmd
Kpele Sir
It will soon end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=kendrallmai post=61254579]Hello wonderful mamas

After managing to type small epistle, i didn't see it again lol.
You didn't mention me well here that's why I didn't see it.

Don't mind them talkatives, just look at the brighter side of tins. I felt same way anytime I conceived but after a while, I will become all cheerful and now am happy I had all of them close. No regrets atall.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
kendrallmai:
Anugod November cappo register me o, edd November 24. Greetings to my teamies, love you all kiss

Please can any mama put me through on how to shop on Amazon or any good online shop and ship to Nigeria, will really love to shop from there but i don't know what to do neither do i have anyone over there, thanks.
And as for shopping on Amazon, you go to their website, register, select the things you want to buy and pay with your MasterCard, then ship to a forwarder who will then help ship it to Naija for a fee. Maybe you can use @ mam completey forwarder too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
PatKing:

Hi my Sis Toyeem,
I have been down with the sad news... to God be the glory.

Amen to that prayers my dear, we will get there in His perfect plan, with praises and thanks giving in our mouth.

Stay strong!
Keep fit!!
Listen to your body.
It is well mama.God knows best. Amen and Amen. Thank u so much. Saw ur sexy bumpbum wink couldn't comment on dat day,was too tired abi lazy to type den

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
proudmom38:

Welcome sis....beedam was a drama queen back then when she was active! You dare not call her beedam without using senior beedam if she's older than you in preggy month! Missing her alot....

By the way, please mamas who has senior beedam's number here? Even ma'am mytestimony and kimoni......

Its been ages I read from her....

Cc. zaynie, modath, kaffy4bill, ahnie
All 2015 mamas!

I don't.
Modath or Kaffy should. She lives in the same axis with Kaffy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
proudmom38:

Sorry about the ms n constipation sis, it will get better with time doh....

See you, you want to use the two girls in the triplets to do me longer throat, e no work o.
But e make sense somehow grin
Thanks mama.Amen oo. It makes serious sense ooo. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good evening! I've been on peeping mode and God decided to bless me with BFP on Tuesday this week... May we all carry to full term in Jesus name ����

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
zaynie:

I don't.
Modath or Kaffy should. She lives in the same axis with Kaffy

Ok ma!
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
So sad to read of iyomomo's passing. May God show his love to her family at this difficult time and may His perpertual light shine on her and may she rest in peace.

Let me give some good news to end the evening.

October mamas Cc. Pweetiebabe: update on britneystacy.

Her baby arrived on the 15th. Both baby and mum are doing OK even if a bit overwhelmed. I am sure she would be here soon to submit formal BA and BS. Do keep her in your prayers.

Safe delivery to All. Mother and baby/babies

Goodnight people. God bless.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Horla01:
Good evening! I've been on peeping mode and God decided to bless me with BFP on Tuesday this week... May we all carry to full term in Jesus name ����

Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
may she rest in peace, Amen. please any news about phlakkeys??
anyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Let me give some good news to end the evening.

October mamas Cc. Pweetiebabe: update on britneystacy.

Her baby arrived on the 15th. Both baby and mum are doing OK even if a bit overwhelmed. I am sure she would be here soon to submit formal BA and BS. Do keep her in your prayers.

Safe delivery to All. Mother and baby/babies

Goodnight people. God bless.

Congratulations ma @britneystacy...God bless you baby!

Amen to the prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
May Iyomomoreloaded's soul RIP. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

May God provide for the baby a woman that would love him like her own. Amen embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy
My head is swelling o
Your boy de fine o
He can scatter for Africa. He has started going to creche since I'm running a programme in town, though I'm rounding up. Work? Had to decline that appointment o. The salary they put was not what was agreed on and it was too low for me to even say I'll manage so I had to pass. Still searching but I believe one will definitely come

My sister that first birthday ehn, people don ask me question tire. But make we de sidon de look

How's baby?

Biko don't be a stranger you hear? Pop in every now and then

Kisses to my cutie

MizMyColi:
grin

Lol
I'm fine my sister.
I'm with you in Spirit.
wink

How is my Boy.
He should be warming up to his first birthday cheesy

Work nko?
You have settled in fully, eh?

It gets bettersmiley

Btw, I saw your picture o, can't remember if I commented then, but you are a gorgeous woman.

Saying Hi to all waddling mums.
Una Good evening o o o
cheesy

Smilesmiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blessedmum:
Good morning everyone, am so sorry to be the bearer of this news but I just had to let us know. This is the message I received as regards my search for Iyomomoreloaded.

Wow..
I'm sorry to tell you Stephanie did not make it after childbirth
Sadly We lost her to death.

Her baby survived and is doing great.
I pray that such will never occur again on this thread.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Laureen007 post=61798058][/quote] ....@Laureen007, Nice to see u nd glad u are ok. Surely it will end praise. Regards to family. Thanks alot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
I want to share this story here cos this is where I wrote the first one.

as some of you may know, I have been struggling with bp and depression since I put to bed. it has not been easy at all coupled with the fact that I have started work. so my baby who is just a little over three months has been running a temp for a week now and I took her to the hospital of her birth to see the doctor.

the drug dispensary is downstairs from the maternity ward and as I entered there, ,the memories flooded back. I found myself close to tears and so down that I gave myself a pep talk that this can't Continue and so I mustered courage to go and meet the chief matron. the one that was encouraging us to fill the complaint forms, that day.

I entered and introduced myself and started my story. that she was aghast will be an understatement. I started from the beginning and narrated every single thing that happened that night without leaving anything out. she was shocked and appalled. she sent for the register and the nurse on duty that day was identified. I even showed her part of my birth story here which she read.

the nurses were called and I identified them. one was even a Chief matron. I was asked to retell my story in there presence which I did. they were literally speechless and the oga patapata herself laid into them. she talked and talked at them. condemned their attitude and even queried some parts of the delivery process.
she now said something that made me well up again. she said '' I believe you". that sentence alone healed like 85% of my wounded spirit. she now asked them to apologize, cue them kneeling down and some even hugging me. I was drenched in tears since I began the story but I was then shedding tears of happiness.

the most beautiful moment of my life turned to be a memory I dreaded to remember but this encounter has done a big job of mostly healing an open wound. I knelt down and was thanking the woman for her understanding. she prayed for me and offered me refreshment and I left.

because I wrote about the painful moment when it happened, I decided to come back and testify about this too.

thank God with me mothers. I got the closure I needed to heal.

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you and God bless you ma'am completey! You are indeed a sister!
Thank u again for ur kind heart completey. Kip d gud work. Greetings to ur dh who is supporting ur gud work.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow! so sad. RIP Iyomomo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
hotmomma:

My dear we are fine by God's grace. How are you and yours esp your big boy? It is well with you my sister. Stay blessed.
We are fine. Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded!
The prayer mama. No Monday went by without her dropping a prayer here.
Kind nice woman who tried to often lift up the spirit of others.
I recall your funny and inspiring memes and articles.

Indeed, this life is delicate.
June 2017 captain...rest on in peace.
May your baby and others you left behind also find peace. May comfort surround you all. Rest on, strong woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
queenhecate:
I want to share this story here cos this is where I wrote

thank God with me mothers. I got the closure I needed to heal.
Im really glad u did. You will feel so much better now. And by so doing u have prevented so many women from going through the same thing.the cheif matron will have her eyes on them now and those nurses would never repeat it .im really happy u took that bold step kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.