Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202017 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
May the perpetual light of shine upon ur soul @ Iyomo. May God give ur family the fortitude to bear ur loss. There shall be no loss again in this forum in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
@Anugod
Cappo I dey o. Thanks for being there for us. Peeping spirit has refused to leave me even after registering but I promise to comment more often.

I feel some mild cramps sometimes but it goes after a while. Pelvic pain and heart burn is constant now and just today rib pain joined the list. I am just glad it will soon be over.

I have a promotional interview to attend on the 25th in Abuja and edd is 27th. I pray baby comes way before then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
ozycy:

And as for shopping on Amazon, you go to their website, register, select the things you want to buy and pay with your MasterCard, then ship to a forwarder who will then help ship it to Naija for a fee. Maybe you can use @ mam completey forwarder too.

Or you can also shop on Amazon using Mall for Africa,they will deliver directly to you for a fee too, not so sure how fast their delivery is tho!!
Cc Kendrallmai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
queenhecate:
I want to share this story here cos this is where I wrote the first one.

thank God with me mothers. I got the closure I needed to heal.
I bless God with you. Your healing will be complete & permanent. Am so glad you took that daunting step & thank God she believed you. All is well. Regards to ur baby girl. hope she's better now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulbae: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2017
It's a terrible thing to have happened. After all the struggles, Iyomomoreloaded is no more but God knows best. Rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:47am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=61800809]E kaale oh, eyin abiyamos in da house!

Mama completey.........e ku ise ma, Olorun a wa pelu yin ma
Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy
My head is swelling o
Your boy de fine o
He can scatter for Africa. He has started going to creche since I'm running a programme in town, though I'm rounding up. Work? Had to decline that appointment o. The salary they put was not what was agreed on and it was too low for me to even say I'll manage so I had to pass. Still searching but I believe one will definitely come

My sister that first birthday ehn, people don ask me question tire. But make we de sidon de look

How's baby?

Biko don't be a stranger you hear? Pop in every now and then

Kisses to my cutie

These our bundles of Joy eh!
I don't think Ilan scatters like Ada.
I'm not tired o.
The Lord is our Strength.

It's okay you quit.
Honestly, I see no reason why somebody should remain in a new job if it doesn't tick some or all the right boxes.

All the best as you round up.

Lol @Birthday. I intend keep it short and simple.
I really don't think there's a need for largese.

Jazzy, I am so occupied these days my sister. But I will do as you have said.
cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Blessedmum:
Good morning everyone, am so sorry to be the bearer of this news but I just had to let us know. This is the message I received as regards my search for Iyomomoreloaded.

Wow..
I'm sorry to tell you Stephanie did not make it after childbirth
Sadly We lost her to death.

Her baby survived and is doing great.
I pray that such will never occur again on this thread.

This brought me back here... Dear God you are unquestionable, but this is painful and SAD.

None shall die or suffer any loss again in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Sleep on Iyomomoreloaded. May God grant family and friends the grace to continue to bear the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2017
pyzdan:
BA BA BA
my Sweet bobo made his grand entry yesterday 25 oct through V.D without tear weighing 3.6kg. bs coming soon. supernatural delivering to the remaining october mamas
cc pweetiebabe

Congratulations!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Got a similar news at my 6 weeks scan. God has been faithful the pregnancy has been stress-free. As mentioned by other mamas the delivery process depends on the location of the fibroid/s please have an open mind towards CS. If there is any blocking or along the birth canal then CS might be it. Am about 30 wks now, had cramps twice (18 & 24) which I didn't take any medication for. Was induced by stress (always in the road) so I was in bedrest for about 3-5 days. Take lots of water and you can also tune your diet and live stress free. Also do regular USS to monitor growth of fibroid and ask questions both your Dr and sonographer. Don't stress the fibroid at all. Between depending on the size and location of the fibroid it may not even be of any concern. Have a stress-free pregnancy

belladsweet:
Goodmorning all finally went for a scan and i got a bad news. Doctor said i have fibroid with my pregnancy. I am so scared and worried right now... cry cry cry been on google all night checking out the possibility of avoiding operation, carrying my baby till 9Months and after delivery... undecided

Mamas that were pregnant with fibroid and after delivery should please enlighten me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks completey. May also have to contact you soonest grin.

LholarB:

Meanwhile, mamas plz help me thank mama completey for helping with my parcel from Amazon(USA) to Lagos free of charge ... Yes,free of charge. My parcel got to me the day it was cleared,the delivery was so swift, thanks for saving me the stress and of course the Extra cash!!

God bless your Big heart and regards to your DH too!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
This is very painful. May God see all the pregnant women through all their days till the day of delivery. So we can be rejoiceful for the gift of nature.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
1sttimeangie:
Birth Alert!!!!!

Babe how are you, you refused to claim your gift o.
This was your last post here but I see you were on NL on September 20th ,biko when next you pop in, just hello is good enough.
And remember whatever you're going through has an expiration date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:
E kaale oh, eyin abiyamos in da house!
May we not hear bad news concerning any mama again, God in his infinite Mercy will grant ease unto our deliveries and nursings by His Grace..... I agree that we might want to be discreet about our personalities cos of d sensitive of d thread(besides internet scammers can be so funny), but let's still try ad mingle with each other by exchanging numbers, social media handles and if possible, home addresses. I have another NL acct which is quite popular but I had to open dis one for preggy sake(I'm sure some others are also like that) but we can still find other means of unveiling our persons.

Cappo pweetiebabe.........no worry my sis, it will end in praise! Anointing for Hebrew birthing fall on u
All my teamJ mamas and other mamas on board, I hail ooh!
Our joy shall not be temporary in Jesus' name
Amen MA, Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2017
LadySarah:

whatever pricedure you choose,make sure you are in the hospital and try not to be afraid.they can turn around to blame you in a teinkle of an eye.
I was induced by my choice at 40wks and in 7 hrs i had given birth unlike my first natural birth that lasted 20 hrs.
they used tsblets though
Thanks so much mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Steph, may your soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Who has Sassyangel's contact.
She was here 5 days ago and was on strict bedrest.
We were supposed to do a business deal on whatsapp but she's not responding and the number is not reachable for calls.
Please if you have any other number, help us to call her biko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Me too.. I sent her a message on whatsap consigning her slot on the wig class but it didn't go through. I called her number same thing.
zaynie:
We were supposed to do a business deal on whatsapp but she's not responding and the number is not reachable for calls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2017
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

It's Our month of uncommon favour

We are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our God, we are saying thank you Jesus, thank you our Godgrin: grin.

If you hear ur name shake bumbum to the goodness of God.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25 Team XY

2. Mercymercy .....(Ported to sept) Delivered 27/09 to a cute and blessed baby boy. BS submitted

3. Nimi22 .....Delivered 23/10 to a bouncing baby boy, congrats love, Waiting for BS

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?

5. Elixir123 ......(ported to sept) Delivered 24/09 to a cute baby boy....BA and BS submitted

6. tikosdear ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 19/09 to beautiful baby girl..BA seen waiting for BS

7. Fruitfulbliss ...EDD 9th
Team XY

8. Ebonychic18 ...To d glory of God delivered 18/10 to a bouncing beautiful princess,,,, Waiting for BS

9. Imurboss ....(Ported to sept) Delivered 25/09 to a set of twins....2 bouncing baby boys. BS submitted

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to Sept) Delivered 07/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl....BA seen waiting for for BS

11. Omotolanibaby ...Delivered 16/10 to a cute baby boy, congrats ma....BS submitted

12. Mrsfaithfoly ....It has ended in praise, Delivered 4/10 to a bouncing baby boy...U dey owe us BS o.

13. Beyedew ....To the glory of God she delivered a yellow pawpaw baby boy on 10/10(wot a lovely date)....BS submitted

14. BritneyStacy .....Delivered 15/10 to a beautiful baby girl, waiting for BS

15. SomebodysMum ...It ended in praise, Delivered 16/10 to a bouncing baby boy,,BS submitted

16. Angeltolly ....(Ported to sept) delivered 18/09 to a Bouncing prince charming....BS submitted

17. Hebrewbirth ...EDD 15&17 Team XY

18. Modupsie ...It has ended in praise...Delivered 04/10 to a cutie princess....Waiting for BS

19. CoolOne1 ....(ported to sept) Delivered on 26/9 to a beautiful princess...Waiting for BS

20. Debclem ...To the glory of God delivered 19/10 to a bouncing lil princess, waiting for BS

21. Bolubej ...(Ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to bouncing baby girl....Waiting for BS

22. Jennykoko3009 ...Delivered 23/10 to a bouncing lil prince, BS submitted

23. winningbt ...Welcome a bouncing baby boy on 14/10. Congrats mum, BS submitted

24. ApotiErioluwa1 ....Ended in testimony, Delivered 04/10/ to a set of twins, BS submitted

25. pyzdan ....Ended in praise, Delivered 25/10 to a bouncing baby boy, waiting for BS

26. kelsgal ....Delivered 06/10
to a charming princess... Waiting for BS

27. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX

28. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX

29. Mahoti ...Delivered a bouncing baby girl on 11/10, congrats love....BS submitted

30. Eminya ....Delivered 1st Oct to a beautiful princess and our independence baby...BS submitted

31. Heroinqc ....Delivered to d glory of God on 6/10 to a cute prince....BS submitted

32. Mammybabe ...Delivered 19/10 to a bouncing baby boy.
Waiting for BS

33. Kelizosuy ....To the glory of God Almighty gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in15/10....BS submitted

34. Vicvicky ....(ported to sept) Delivered 26/09 to a bouncing baby boy.

35. Sacredlily .....(ported from November) Delivered 21/10 to a bouncing baby girl. Waiting for BS

So far 28 of us don born while 6 mamas are still waddling, and to the glory of God we have not and will not record any loss. It can only be God,his love mercy and kindness over this team is beyond my comprehension....Thank you our ever faithful Lord.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Body dey fine o my foodie mama lol!
Amen o

How's you?

Thanks fot checking

My love, ayam fine too o
Abeg enter kitchen one of dis days make u appetize our long throat grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Please senior mama's that has used castor oil, wot is d dosage Biko my doc asked me to buy and use today and asked me to come with my bag if contraction has not started by Monday.I plan using it weekend wen hubby will be ard but d issue is he asked me to use 2 bottles though I ready bought it but I feel its too much because I read sometimes it's half bottle.. . Pls help me Biko

cc
Zaynie
Giddyperson
proudmom38
tatacherie
all mama
I don't know about castor oil sorry, I know from YouTube videos I've watched in the past that people that as much as two bottles but I personally wouldn't do that. You still have until Monday, keep exercising, it would probably happen before then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Let's keep it calm o
Tension everywhere
There is very little we can do as humans rather than to pray and leave it to God.
Everyone will be fine by God's grace
Heaven is the destination finally.

Greetings to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Horla01:
Good evening! I've been on peeping mode and God decided to bless me with BFP on Tuesday this week... May we all carry to full term in Jesus name ����

Congrats sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2017
beckybecca27:
Make una remember us o....we d newcomers....edd nov 14
Sorry, you are welcome dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Roseey0:
Let's keep it calm o
Tension everywhere
There is very little we can do as humans rather than to pray and leave it to God.
Everyone will be fine by God's grace
Heaven is the destination finally.

Greetings to everyone
hmmmm fear jex dey catch me but dix your heaven is the destination finally made me smile. Thanks.

As we searched out our beloved late Iyomomoloaded, let us enquire about mommy aghaibiam abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Horla01:
Good evening! I've been on peeping mode and God decided to bless me with BFP on Tuesday this week... May we all carry to full term in Jesus name ����
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
zaynie:

Me to, I send her whatsapp msg but it has not deliver! Let me try calling her line.....

Modified. Just finish speaking with sassyangel1 on phone now, she's fine. She's having issues with her iPhone but promise to come online soon!

Cc. zaynie and kelizosuy

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Yee, what am I reading early this morning after being absent for awhile.
This is so painful... I'm just trying not to cry in the office... It's so sad. God understand and love you more @ iyomomoreloaded. May God keep your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2017
I didn't comment much on this thread while pregnant but I was and still am a very active follower. I neither knew her personally nor did I have to relate one on one virtually with iyomomo but her moniker stuck cos she always headed prayer Mondays. The ways of God are not the ways of man so we cannot question Him. God knows best. May God grant the rest of her family fortitude to bear such loss. We love you but God loves you more. Continue to rest in God's bosom Iyomomoreloaded.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:

My love, ayam fine too o
Abeg enter kitchen one of dis days make u appetize our long throat grin

Lol, I will ma.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2017
RIP cry cry cry @iyomomoreloaded
May eternal light shine on u and may ur gentle soul rest in peace amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.