Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177553 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
bussy2rhymes:
I'm a Oct 2016 mom.

My birth story

teamie! Thanks for sharing o.. at all at all nai bad pass

Happy 1st year to your baby! Trust you all are doing well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
zaynie:
Bussy..2rhymes,this your BS coming from last year is sweet o, but since last year? I suppose flog your bonbom.

Better late than never right?

Fe..ddy27, come and carry your file here o tongue

last last she share am na..lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2017
#ComingSoon!

#AtgSeminars

Do you know that, West Africa has the highest occurrence of twins in the world.? One town in particular, has a twin birth rate so high that the town was nicknamed the Twin Capital of the World.

Àmàlà and Ìlasà is a morsel meal that combines **** and okra soup. *** contain gonadotrophins, a chemical that helps women produce multiple eggs.

Igbo-Ora is a small town in the Oyo State, north of Lagos, Nigeria.... it has the highest twin rate in the world.

Oh well, if you dont know, now you know!!

© Afrizap

.... Copied from Facebook

Na okra and Amala sure pass now o
Can't wait to hang boot
cry
They say it won't work except u use igboora water
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLFItx4uRla8&ved=0ahUKEwjXpIfY7JfXAhUFfRoKHedzBbEQtwIIJjAA&usg=AOvVaw02jL7MH-zVDpdtYnajIk7A
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Shopping from Amazon or mallforafrica, which 1 mk sense pass? Ayam jst thinking of which bank to rob mk I do better Christmas shopping cos as I dey look this my oga, he'll keep saying our children v Enof clothes dt will last them till menopausal age.

honestly, av bin reading all ur talk talk but dis one is too funny. i cant stop laughing. "dt will reach dem to menopause...kilode

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2017
chrissyjay:

thanks for the response.
mama, I do all d house work, wash baby cloths, cook sweep serve her food pack her plate, wash the dish, change my baby's diaper, she only eats and sleeps. am so exhausted, i dont know what to do. my mom was around helping out with d work but from my mil's body lsnguage, she wanted my mom to leave. Immediately my mom left she started showing me me her true colors. Even when my mom was around she didnt help, she only managed to sweep.
Welcome to some world, count it all joy. Some are like that. I remember one omugwo, my SIL came and Did me shege,me too I borrow my self sense. Since I serve her to drinking water, and do every myself. As I finish bathing or breastfeeding, na to give her the baby. Enter my room ,close door. Have some me time. Time for feeding, feed baby and off I go. Cook twice, anything in between no concern me as my own dey my room. If hubby come back, we start sweeping and cooking, lemme me see how both of them will sit down and watch me do all.When,her brother asked her if all is well. She said she was sick. But have to cover small in his presence. She will soon leave. Reschedule activities, be happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Sansa143:
I hear u sis grin!

I see u sis!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
chrissyjay:

thanks so much sis I'll work on that.
At times, talking without him seeing what's wrong may backfire in future. Just don't starve her, call hubby and pretend sick, let him come see things for himself. Take care.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Maggiespecial:

honestly, av bin reading all ur talk talk but dis one is too funny. i cant stop laughing. "dt will reach dem to menopause...kilode

Hmmmm (sighs)... Na so I see am o. I'm seriously looking for any contract dt I can utilize my whistle n blow to EFCC. Been praying mk this whistle weh I buy for whistle blowing business no go rust cos I must do Christmas shopping weda devil like am or nt.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:
F

Mango seed inside pororo?!!!! Abi Nepa v taken light in my eyes? Hope it's nt circumcision procedures u mistakenly uploaded?

wehdone ma! as doctor 'ban' you from kpekus ministry, you don enter talking ministry. but seriously sha, mango seed! iffa hear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2017
FINLove sis grin grin
sassyangel1:

I see u sis!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Fyngal1:

wehdone ma! as doctor 'ban' you from kpekus ministry, you don enter talking ministry. but seriously sha, mango seed! iffa hear!

Lollllzzzzz.... The talking ministry v been there time immemorial o. No b today yanning ministry start. My hubby said I gat a quiet face buh can worry for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
FINLove sis grin grin

Lmaooooo.... I talk am say FINsters mst dey brekete 4 dis thread. FIN cares to u sis..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin
sassyangel1:

Lmaooooo.... I talk am say FINsters mst dey brekete 4 dis thread. FIN cares to u sis..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bussy2rhymes(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2017
zaynie:
Bussy2rhymes,this your BS coming from last year is sweet o, but since last year? I suppose flog your bonbom.

Better late than never right?

Feddy27, come and carry your file here o tongue

Abi o, mama zaynie, I have typed it since last year but got mixed up with some documents couldn't find it and vigilantes things made me lazy to type another one. Recently this month, was looking for a file and I just found it. You and other mamas are doing a great job here. Thanks for keeping this thread (family) alive. God bless you all.

Feddy27, thanks so much. My love to fedora and big brother. Good to hear from you

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Good morning mamas. Congrats to mamas that have delivered their LOs. May Gods blessings never depart from you. TeamJuly, how una dey? Who else feels like they have a stone tied to their vaginas? That place hurts no matter what I am doing, sitting standing, laughing, cough8ing. It hurts like hell. I have complained at the hospital and they said its because baby's head is down. Na so w go dey??

Abeg, I get one issue and I would like y'all's contribution. I and hubby work at Marina and our offices are 5mins apart so we basically go to work and return home together. The plan was to have LO registered in a Daycare close to my office, that's where most people with nursing mothers in my office complex use. We both close by 5pm so we would just pick her after closing and go home. That was the plan. Last month, hubby got a transfer order to resume at their Ikeja office in July. I don't have a car as hubby picks and drops me off at work. Since hubby is now going to Ikeja, that plan of registering LO in a Daycare close to my office is now going up in flames.

Plan B; My MIL called and said she would help me get someone. I did not tell my mom about this because we had a very scary experience with a maid when we were little so since then, my mom believes all maids are ***** so when my MIL said she would help me get someone, I did not know how to tell my mom about it because I know all hell would break loose. My MIL called on Sunday to say she has found a nice 17year old girl and she would be coming next week. I then called my mom to intimate her of this development and now my phone wont stop ringing. My Dad, aunts, Uncles, Cousins and everyone is calling to dissuade me from bringing the girl(their reason being she may be a witch and could harm I and my family shocked shocked shocked). I know their intentions are from a good place but how do they want me to cope. My family house is in Igando and we live in Okota. If my mom was closer, I would not even think twice about dropping my baby with her but the distance isn't feasible. She suggested dropping her on Monday and picking her on Friday undecided undecided undecided. Like how is that even possible sef. Now one of my cousins is saying that she does not think a 17year old girl can watch a baby in such a way that I would be at rest, that instead we should get a nanny who resumes at 6:30am and closes by 6:30pm.

So mamas that have gone down this road before, how did you cope? Did you get a nanny? Did you register your baby in a creche? Can a 17year old girl not really take care of a baby? Did anyone here have any issues with their maids and how did they handle it? I just want to hear different opinions so I know the best course of action to take.

Your hubby can drop the car because is now based on need and you needed it most now but my concern is carrying a child in car seat from Island to Okota daily. What if the poor child becomes distress and require cuddling or feeding in a heavy traffic you might still need someone while commuting to work with your child.

Also you can put the child is a good creche closer to the house, then be using the car to commuting (Drop the child in the morning, close from work by 5pm and before 7pm you will be there to pick the child).

Also I advise you download google map to monitor traffic,,Always check for better routes before you leave from work so you can meet up early enough to pick your child.

Me i no buy the idea of bringing a live in 17 year old lady... I rather get a nanny from a reliable source that comes in the morning and leave in the evening

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2017
beyedew:

Odiegwu!
No try turn her head with that scottish thing jare. My Naija born is capable mbok!
You are back. How every?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2017
curvilicious:
Pweetiebabe my bae, how is you now? I hope u dey kampe!
Kelizo.suy, my 1&only oniovo of live tongue how my son wife?
Proud.mom38, how is your borri?
Blosse.dcherry, pop in o we beg you
Golden.heart002, i see you sis
Iya Zay.nie, i & John humbly wish Atinu baebae happy borndae
Iya wa t.owerofgrace, how is you? I don milz u o. How is ur borri?

Over & out! tongue

Holla my one and only ikebe super, Wait oo how dare MummyAudrey call you trouble maker? u this very easy going and calm preggy that stays in one place? Apostu must hear this.

Me is very good oo, thanks for checking up on me. Just thanking good for life and family.

How is my wonderful and energetic John doing? Sure he is kicking you right and Daddy is dooying you rit in za oza room too grin wink

stay blessed babes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Trish102:
please ma, i need it
Hi sis, did you get my phone number in my last mail? Been expecting your call o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:
F

Which kind wicked tin I jst use my eye jam? It's nt jst fair @ all. Be considerate to ur fellow comrades Na.
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2017
FIN love sis!
sassyangel1:

I see u sis!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Hmmmm... My sister, e reach to ask o cos wen pelzin is pregnant, pelzin may forget dt she's uploading somtin else.
hahahaha laugh wan kill me here oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Ammy5565:

My MIL cooked all my meals and on time too, made sure i ate because i had crazy loss of appetite. Helped me do my sitz baths, pressed my whole body, stomach especially with hot water twice everyday, baths the baby too, den holds the baby during the day for me to rest. I allow her at night so she too can rest. Dunno if there is more to be done but this was wat my MIL did. She also did baby's laundry a couple of times too.

Wow, you have a very good MIL, pls show her nothing but love.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=61902235]

Holla my one and only ikebe super, Wait oo how dare MummyAudrey call you trouble maker? u this very easy going and calm preggy that stays in one place? Apostu must hear this .if I hear am Towerofgrace ask curvilicious if I lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Where's dt meme weh turkey dey use side eye look pelzin. Dt's d side eye I'm using to look at you. Walai, even after doctor told me to calm down for kpekus matter, I nod my head. But this my hubby knws Hw to stroke my nipples like guitar n Na so I jst throway wrapper n gave what the heck kinda attitude. Buh, it wasn't prove a point style o. Lemme not use my hand and akoba adaba myself.

P.S: wat is wrong wth dis mods sef? I wanna type N.I.P.P.L.E.S, they r showing me tips as if we v virgins on NL. Bia, those pipu shd b careful b4 I enter their computer room n format NL systems.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SickleCellFndtn: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
You can have your PreNatal Diagnosis (PND) - A Test to find out the Genotype of your unborn child; which is especially advisable for High Rist Couples (AS-AS, AS-SS) so they know how to take care of the babies and they are informed - at the SICKLE CELL FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA, Address
Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria
National Sickle Cell Centre,
Opp Lagos University Teaching Hospital(LUTH),
Ishaga Road, Idi-araba,
Lagos. Nigeria.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SickleCellFndtn: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2017
......Still on the series - How to Manage Sickle Cell In the Workplace....
Please checkout our latest post across our Social Media Platform:-
Twitter - @sicklecellnig
Instagram - sicklecellfoundationng
Facebook -www.facebook.com/sicklecellfoundation/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
casler:

You are back. How every?

I'm good Sis. How you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Sansa143:
Make I no b sadist sha.But truth b told,i doubt if it will fade oh except u get special skin grin grin grin!Mine appeared late too,u need to c my tummy now!Black ugly stretch marks grin cheesy cheesy,no b small black oh(Ghana black)u knw wat I mean!Saw ur mention,tnks 4 checking!Kisses to lo.
Ahhhhh, oya na pweetiebabe, carry your cross and follow Jesus you hear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm literally crying right now (tears of joy). Aunty Bola even though I don't know your moniker in nairaland and I know you won't tell me but God bless you. Our path crossed when I was trying to help someone with baking lessons and since then you've been a big sis. I know you will see this and that's why I'm saying a big THANK YOU MA. God bless you ma. Mamas please help me thank Aunty Bola

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lollllzzzzz.... The talking ministry v been there time immemorial o. No b today yanning ministry start. My hubby said I gat a quiet face buh can worry for Africa.
Welcome back, we missed you. Take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
beyedew:

I'm good Sis. How you?
Fine, we are hanging, counting.Glad you are recovering better daily. Take care. Thanks for the mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
@pweetiebabe @anugod, how market?safe delivery to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.