Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175634 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Choi!
My battery went flat early this morning ni o.
I'm charging it now.

I don laugh piss for body. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I know she'll be back, soon sef.
I just wonder how much she got from her begging the other day as that day was such an emotional day cos of Beyedew and Proudmum's stories.
The amount must have been huge for her to want to die here? angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Rocketsky:
How does it feel? Which online family will you now run to. No need to get to the bottom abi na head. You already know your impersonator right or I should still mention my name. You are fortunate my phone messed up big time. I wanted to get close to you thro dat account b4 striking. Thank ur star 4d error of my comment, I wanted to use ur moniker 4rough comment bt thank ur God . U are evn more lucky u did not give ur acct datails. I am satisfied with what I hv seen so far online. Now fill the pains and stress of erasing ur dainted name i.e if u can even clear it. Next time u watch whr u thread. Still thank your God I did not execute my plan as targeted. It is not over.

Wow Madam/Sirdam, you have no shame at all, after you have been caught red handed, u still go about forming what is not. aye ile ibosi undecided
Since the day u u brought ur MIL issue and you insulted grandma ifyalways , I went to your profile read some of your posts and I don't know why I had this feeling u were a scam. Becos According to one of your post you are NHIS, how come you spent lots of money during delivery nd have 5k left. Ole, barawo, amu robber without AK 47.
There is no need of cursing you becos u are already cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Wait o
Is she living in PH?
Is she a nurse?
Cos from the name truecaller gave me, I checked Facebook and her last post was in May and I don't see any pregnant belle there

sips whiskey.....lemme come and be going

CIA jazzyjazz grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2017
MummyJJ:

See her number Abeg post it on jiji so that we can buy Toyota Highlander for 25k. mtweeeew

Thou art specifically wicked ma grin grin grin

Chaiiiiii! Somebori yaf suffer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
cheesycheesy grin grin

proudmom38:

Na part 3 maami! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
dunasy:

proudmom38 ...maami...I am fine ooo..how's you? should have checked up on you...was on my mind....my sincere apologies......

What happened here? just two days and plenty pages

I'm good sis! I understand jare....

Na drama we dey o, you don miss part 1&2 but part 3 is still on!

Read back to get the clue!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
lioha:

Your sil is on her way

Just shoot me cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
graciamore:
yes mam we are fine HUBY is fine and my baby too is fine. am no longer in Jos,it was studies that actually took us there huby too is done with his master there am now in lokoja, kogi state. thanks

Yes, i remember your moniker, How are u doing mama. How is family?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
myrygurl:

There is actually nothing bad in having different monikers when used genuinely.... but using it to cause fight on thread, throw shades/clap backs and worst of all scam people of their hard earned resources is not good at all...very lame

Common!!! There is everything wrong in having two monikers....Are you two different persons?? Having two monikers looks like you bearing two different names in two instances and that is fraudulent. I suspected the hernioq or whatever moniker but i decide to keep numb when i made my point about his/her preposition that MIL can sleep anywhere and i was washed down by one Mama that said "today is prayer Monday, bla bla bla..."

I always raise suspicious on people that comes to social media to make financial appeals indirectly or saying something to attract financial sympathy. If social media never existed, does it mean one cannot meet his /her financial obligations what happens to relatives and your physical contacts that you have had relationship with overtime before the inception of social media

I reserve my further opinions but we should be cautious too and read between lines.

Thanks Mama zaynie for speaking up

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] angry grin grin grin nairaland ooooooo haaa awon scammers ti scamming scammed.

Still looking with my isoko Eyes!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2017
tinutunde:

hello sis,i be ikorodu mama
wow..Ikordou mama.
I can call myself Ikorodu mama grin becos(I schooled there, my parent and inlaws are there) and I will be there after delivery.
Where in Ikorodu are u ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2017
booqee:
Lol, why you so savage like this??

I'm crying.. grin

Na me go remain? cheesy

Abeg no cry jare...

You sure say no be Rocketsky be your neighbour so? lipsrsealed

Dey carry your gen put inside house before u go work o, or else u no go meet ur gen for outside one day. Rocketsky is bad like that! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Yes, i remember your moniker, How are u doing mama. How is family?.
tnks dear, family is fine. n yours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Real drama had to read up to get the full gist. She/he wanted to boost he/she begging style and boosting went wrong.
proudmom38:

I'm good sis! I understand jare....

Na drama we dey o, you don miss part 1&2 but part 3 is still on!

Read back to get the clue!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

You sure say no be Rocketsky be your neighbour so? lipsrsealed

Dey carry your gen put inside house before u go work o, or else u no go meet ur gen for outside one day. Rocketsky is bad like that! tongue

Kai... Iya proudy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Awesomemama:
Do we have any ikorodu mama here?

Yes oooo.. but I don born ooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
beckybecca27:
Abeg sabi mammas make una help me o....I just came online today I no understand wetin dey happen make una explain to me....I just joined dis group not quite long tho...is it that we have bad pple amongst us...cos I know this group is filled with love and cheerful mothers....so what's going on

And also someone sent me a mail asking for assistancej....

The person likely singled you out because you're a newbie. Do share the moniker of the person!

While no one per se is able to control what nairalanders post online or even do outside nairaland,I personally urge everyone to be careful while mixing with people they meet on Nairaland and generally online! There are more desperadoes out there than we think and know!

Sometimes it's not even desperation that leads to those acts it's just sheer greed!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forlahkhe: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Everybody i come across already know dt im pregnant because of my spit bottle i carry about........yeah, it's dt bad

quote author=goldendollars post=62181856]

Hi..lol
i thank God i dont spit o..but i still have cramps especially at night.

The only remedy i know is minty chewing gums...hope it helps
[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2017
dunasy:

Yup....me

Wow...I'm an ikorodu born and brought up ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
belladsweet:
@heroinqc aka ROCKETSKY i thought you people are managing to even house your brother in Laws. Your stories dont add up and besides if your brother in laws were staying with you, shebi dem for don talk sense regarding your mumsy in law sleeping on your bed abi na all of them dey sleep for your bed? cheesy . please just bow your head in shame right now cos the deed have been done. If you dont wanna deactivate both monikers, just log off NL and keep viewing as a guest its better than you washing your dirty linens in public. undecided undecided undecided

No, her BILs dey come borrow her phone go house lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
You pipo Wey don visit her fb house should please paste her pictures here.her mobile details inclusive.

Them plenty for this pregnancy thread.i still de use isoko eyes � take dey look floxy2020.

God go dey expose them one by one!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
tinutunde:

Haa see my people oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Zheemub:
It's well ooo.
Preggy hormones on read alert.
Please ignore any pm seeking for assistance. The person is trying to feed on you being a newbie @ beckybecca27
Booqee, you really tried oo. Let your husband know what happened and make sure your neighbor fuels your gen back.
He has been on it for long. Ole ole (lazy thief)
ole ole gidi ni.. i've told my husband.. na war this night cos my hubby don't take nonsense lying down like that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38 :Good morning sis, how are u? nd how is dad's health..I will check u in d order room grin

Goldenheart002: Happy Birthday our pregnant virgin ...Age with grace.

ApotiEriOluwa1:Congratulation to ur sis..May God bless her Lo

dunasy; mama, this p.soup make sense, abeg, I need a plate grin

sweetlady4real:Congratulations mama...may God bless and protect your Lo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
hotmomma:

Kai... Iya proudy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Booqee has been Rocketskied grin grin by her neighbour

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2017
dunasy:

Yup....me

tinutunde:

Wow good to know we have some of you here....
Please I'll like to get recommendations on a good hospital...
Especially between ijede to garage....
You know say ikorodu big
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Nawaooo. People get mind sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2017
katchycouture:

Yes oooo.. but I don born ooooo.

Abeg which hosp you use How LO?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2017
lioha:

Your sil is on her way

Let her come n talk to her mother o
God is fighting for me tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
cherrymum1:

Mama Wealth have vex. Don't mind the she-male.

Na real she- male!

How's Lami?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Awesomemama:

Wow good to know we have some of you here....
Please I'll like to get recommendations on a good hospital...
Especially between ijede to garage....
You know say ikorodu big
Thanks

wow, Ijede/Garage that is my route whenever am in ikorodu.
Some says that catholic hospital in Gbaga before omitoro is good.
Don't know if their standard is till top notch like before.

Newgate hospital garage too, have heard about them but have not used them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2017
I couldn't help but laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ahnie:

Booqee has been Rocketskied grin grin by her neighbour

(1) (2) (3) ... (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.