Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,851 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239171 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Thank God that peace has bin restored.Let it remain like dis foreva.Congrats to the mamas dat have delivered,may the Lord bless and keep the babies and to those who got deir BFP,may the Lord make it easy 4 u guys n u shall carry to term!
Oya make una come chop,made it yesterday n e still remain(local cheese-arwara)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats darling.......ikomo rice loading

olalayo1710 congrats.......u will carry to term in Jesus name
rofemiguwa:
Hehehehehe na question i bin ask o. But u fbi mums can smell the type of meat inside the stew from 4 buildings away. Hehehehe

Thank u everybody.
Amen to ur prayers.
I pray for Gods grace for all of us throughout the bumping period and afterwards.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Good morning special November Mamas. It's my anniversary, mums birthday and DH's birthday this week. You people should just try and sama me birthday and anniversary mates, starting tomorrow. Thank you as you comply grin

Amen to all the prayers, welcome to all the new mamas, happy bumping

Coughs......
We go chop rice o cheesy
Happy celebrations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
olalayo1710:
Good morning wonderful mamas, this week shall be a great one for us all

4realwoman and zaynie amin to all d prayers.

Mamas want to tell u am back again o, edd June as per scan as I no see my AF after d last miscarriage before this one enter, I give thanks to Allah swt, mamas please put me in ur prayers, we shall all carry to term Insha Allah. Let the love continue on this thread, love u all.

Have a wonderful weak ahead all.
Congratulations dear and welcome back. Wish you a stress free pregnancy.
Congrats ma'am rofemiguwa. May you carry to term and deliver with ease.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's time for our roll call. I hope we are all doing well.

curve....... Edd march 1
kekeakinwale.... Edd march 1
Soonest..........edd march 3
Elmaspeed.........EDD march 9
Showerses..........edd march 9 or 14
youngmommypat...... Edd march 10
Nifes ................EDD march 11
Deboniar............edd march 11
Fexcathy.............edd march 13
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16
angelys.................Edd march 16
Temmy2103........edd march 23
Tripletmom....... EDD march 24
giftdiddy......... edd march 28
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29
Tunis24..............Edd march 29
Epudome............edd march 29
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29
Eniafelamo............edd march 31
Happychildlove
Fruitfulbae

present ooo, still battling with MS, Edd is March 1 and March 7
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Good morning mamas in the house.
Congratulations @olalayo1710 your joy shall be permanent.

June Mamas show face o it's time we elect our cappo. EDD for me is June 18 according to LMP.

My doc prescribed pregmum for me pending when I come register for ANC @12weeks but I am usually fine until I take the drug and makes me vomit and all sort. Please can I stop the drug and just stick with folic acid. Thanks mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2017
Its prayer Monday!

In Jesus Name,eternal rock of ages,we are grateful for the gift of life and every beautiful thing you have blessed us with. We do not take for granted your abundant grace upon our lives and the incredible ways you father us. Please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Name. Thank You for shelter,protection,mercy and grace, we are really grateful oh lord,please accept our thanks giving In Jesus Name.

Dear lord we know we are sinners, in any way we have fallen short of your glory,in our thoughts,words and deeds, in anyway we have conducted ourselves unruly please lord,have mercy upon us, blot out our transgression and write our names in the book of life. Oh lord give us the grace to go and sin no more.

Daddy, we pray for all the pregnant women on this thread,that you will help us carry to term. We pray that every aspect of our babies' growth,formation and development shall be perfect,we pray that we'll not give birth to diseased or deformed babies In Jesus Name. We pray that our babies shall be exceedingly great and that Gods protection will be evident in our babies' lives. oh lord we are not ignorant of the devices of the wicked ones,and we pray that you deal with as many that plans to harm us and our babies.

We pray that on our delivery day shall be perfect,the lord will direct all the care givers to give us perfect care that suits Us In Jesus Name. We shall deliver like the Hebrew women with ease in Jesus Name. We shall all carry to term and there shall be no loss of any type in our midst. our babies shall be alive,we the mothers shall be Alive and our husbands shall not be found wanting . The good lord sham provide for us abundantly to cater for our family.

We remember our TTC sisters, the lord shall grant all their heart desires In Jesus Mighty Name.

This week is blessed for our sake In Jesus mighty Name.
Thank You Jesus for answering our prayers, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed,

AMEN!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
U can confirm from ur doc if u can tak separate tab.my hospital usually gives folic acid ,calcium, and fersolate .
dacutebaby:
Good morning mamas in the house.
Congratulations @olalayo1710 your joy shall be permanent.

June Mamas show face o it's time we elect our cappo. EDD for me is June 18 according to LMP.

My doc prescribed pregmum for me pending when I come register for ANC @12weeks but I am usually fine until I take the drug and makes me vomit and all sort. Please can I stop the drug and just stick with folic acid. Thanks mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Good morning special November Mamas. It's my anniversary, mums birthday and DH's birthday this week. You people should just try and sama me birthday and anniversary mates, starting tomorrow. Thank you as you comply grin

Happy anniversary ma'am. God bless ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2017
olalayo1710:
Good morning wonderful mamas, this week shall be a great one for us all

4realwoman and zaynie amin to all d prayers.

Mamas want to tell u am back again o, edd June as per scan as I no see my AF after d last miscarriage before this one enter, I give thanks to Allah swt, mamas please put me in ur prayers, we shall all carry to term Insha Allah. Let the love continue on this thread, love u all.

Anugod how is it ma, good news ahead by His grace.

Stephaniecoa we thank God for His mercies over you and your daughter, pls don't leave the thread do pop in always.

Have a wonderful weak ahead all.

Congratulations sis! Welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
mandysmum:

A big Amennnnn. You still enjoying no MS abi? lipsrsealed
Lol no MS till now i only feel nausea and dizzy once in a while. Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
rofemiguwa:
Checking if dey ban me.

Okay. Ehen did someone say something about july2018

E far oo
This wan has gone to carry belle again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2017
A BiG AMEN to the prayers @zaynie @4realwoman and rollykotex!

@rofemiguwa congratulations sis and welcome back!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's time for our roll call. I hope we are all doing well.

curve....... Edd march 1
kekeakinwale.... Edd march 1
Soonest..........edd march 3
Elmaspeed.........EDD march 9
Showerses..........edd march 9 or 14
youngmommypat...... Edd march 10
Nifes ................EDD march 11
Deboniar............edd march 11
Fexcathy.............edd march 13
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16
angelys.................Edd march 16
Temmy2103........edd march 23
Tripletmom....... EDD march 24
giftdiddy......... edd march 28
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29
Tunis24..............Edd march 29
Epudome............edd march 29
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29
Eniafelamo............edd march 31
Happychildlove
Fruitfulbae

Thanks for the mention ma. We are doing great by the grace of Almighty God.
Safe delivery to us all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Happy Wedding Anniversary sis, God bless your marriage more n more!

Happy Birthday to your dh and mom in advance!

Eku celebration o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
@Stephaniecoa good to know that you and your dd are doing fine. Welcome back smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Please all is honey safe for pregnancy? I have been taking it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2017
lady25:
Morning mamas. I have this pain in my left wrist. It makes even tying towel dfficult. And i am quite sure i didnt sleep on it or fall. Is it pregnancy related? What can i do biko?

Sorry I had it too and I still have it 3wks post partum that I can't do anything with the wrist, mine is even both but the right hand is more severe than the left. I used mentholatum to massage and tie with crepe bandage. It's called carpal tunnel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Olalayo1710 congratulations may u carry to term.

hunniesuzie happy anniversary and happy birthday to dh and mum in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Thank u so much mamas(Nimi22,zaynie,completey). At least now i know its not evil arrow from my village grin. I have used bandage on it. I hope relief comes soon. Wetin person no go see for pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Happy wedding anniversary and birthday in advance.

Wish you many more in good health.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Happy wedding anniversary hunniesuzie Welcome back Olalayo1710 H&H bumping dear Thanks zaynie, 4realwoman and rollykotex for the prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
belladsweet:
Please all is honey safe for pregnancy? I have been taking it....

Yes dear it's safe but not safe for children below 1year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
rofemiguwa:
Checking if dey ban me.

Okay. Ehen did someone say something about july2018

E far oo

Congratulations Momma!
Not far oh... just a month before August2018.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
zaynie:

Did you not see how many times I have cautioned them?
Are you being obtuse or do you want to bring me into the whole drama?
Please mention names when you want to throw shades, I don't do side remarks.

If Ahnie can show she'll tell you how many times I've asked her to let go offline. It will be very difficult for me to reach any of them from my end to theirs physically to collect their phones o, abeg especially as today is too important for me to immerse myself in all these mud play.
I was busy all through yesterday and today.
GraciousCharis, when you saw me yesterday what did I look like? I was embarrassed to stand beside her sef cos she too fine angry

I have friends here, good friends.
I have a clique, strong one. Very strong sef, if e pain you abeg form your own clique too. No one is stopping you.
My clique is not the only clique here o, there are plenty cliques..... Plenty! kiss

Please I've had an amazing day controlling my temper with the people who live with me, don't let me lose it with someone I don't even know from Adam.
Abeg.... Read well before making accusations.

You are beautiful and obviously very busy. Thanks for the other day.
I’m just coming online and I missed all the drama lipsrsealed. Make I read finish grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Giddyperson:

This wan has gone to carry belle again cheesy

Chaiii, you no go kill person. You left me in stitches. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Takes a deep breath. Hmmm, what a read.

Thank God that sanity is back here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lol very encouraging..

It's just after June2018 dear grin grin
PatKing:

Congratulations Momma!
Not far oh... just a month before August2018.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Happy new week mamas and papas
My wonderful team January, how una dey hold body?
Cappo curvilicious, mitche15, chijiuche, zino89, mummyAudrey, proudmom38, kelizosuy, mama zaynie, mama completey, eskbabe and other pretty mamas whose name I didn't write, I hail u all oh

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obviously na correct rest I need which I hardly get although I go to work only 3days per week but my workload no be small. Infact I take office work home at times embarassed

Now I have 6weeks leave dis year which won't roll over till next year but as a January mama who is due for 27th, there is some possibility of porting to early February. I don't know if I should just take my 6weeks leave now, resume January and prepare for maternity leave afterwards or I forfeit d leave for d year and focus mainly on maternity leave which is till next year............If I start my leave now, won't it affect my agility for d next few weeks of pregnancy? Yet, I need some rest.
Pls mamas, I'm so confuse on what to decide on

P.S....no leave request will be granted for December, expect I start now and end it in December

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
If you can't carry it over biko use it. Don't waste your leave days

Thank you Mamas FloraEC, Jina24, Proudmum38, niphmmy (how is Lo?), zaynie (you still dey owe me from yesterday) and PatKing, Hope I didn't miss any mention, if I did no vex, God bless you

Goldenheart002:
Happy new week mamas and papas
My wonderful team January, how una dey hold body?
Cappo curvilicious, mitche15, chijiuche, zino89, mummyAudrey, proudmom38, kelizosuy, mama zaynie, mama completey, eskbabe and other pretty mamas whose name I didn't write, I hail u all oh

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obviously na correct rest I need which I hardly get although I go to work only 3days per week but my workload no be small. Infact I take office work home at times embarassed

Now I have 6weeks leave dis year which won't roll over till next year but as a January mama who is due for 27th, there is some possibility of porting to early February. I don't know if I should just take my 6weeks leave now, resume January and prepare for maternity leave afterwards or I forfeit d leave for d year and focus mainly on maternity leave which is till next year............If I start my leave now, won't it affect my agility for d next few weeks of pregnancy? Yet, I need some rest.
Pls mamas, I'm so confuse on what to decide on

P.S....no leave request will be granted for December, expect I start now and end it in December

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
@Arihodo, kinkie, 4realwoman zaynie , LadySarah, completey , PatKing, missmalachi , AmJane , dacutebaby, proudmom38, Nimi22 , FloraEC, thank u all for all the wishes and prayers, I say a Big Amen to all d prayers, thanks so much, I feel loved here.

hunniesuzie, Hwa to u and hubby, God loves on ur marriage. HBD in adv to ur mum and dh.

rollykotex amen to the prayers

rofemiguwa, welcome back mama, and happy bumping, safe delivery to us all. amin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sorry to bump in, but believe this might interest someone:

Educational Dvds: Nursery, Primary And Secondary Students...
These DVDs will greatly improve the education of your child/students. The topics contained have been carefully selected based on the curriculum and trends in education today.
THESE MATERIAL WILL GREATLY BENEFIT YOUR WARDS' EDUCATION. Contact us on 08060675824 for details...

These videos are hot-selling on K o n g a (You can check here for reviews).
Some of the classes covered:

Pre-Sch/Kin/Nur
A+ English Grammar Videos – PreSch/Kin/Nur (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-english-grammar-videos-preschkinnur-dvd/
A+ Maths Videos – PreSch/Kin/Nur (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-maths-videos-preschkinnur-dvd/
A+ Phonics (Letters&Sounds) Videos – PreSch/Kin/Nur (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-phonics-letterssounds-videos-preschkinnur-dvd/
A+ Rhymes&Stories Videos – PreSch/Kin/Nur (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-rhymesstories-videos-preschkinnur-dvd/
A+ Science & General Knowledge Videos – PreSch/Kin/Nur (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-science-general-knowledge-videos-preschkinnur-dvd/

Pry 1 - Pry 3
A+ Science & General Knowledge Videos – PreSch/Kin/Nur (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-basic-science-technology-videos-pry-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ English Videos – Pry 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-english-videos-pry-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ General Knowledge Videos – Pry 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-general-knowledge-videos-pry-1-3-dvd/
A+ Maths Videos – Pry 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-maths-videos-pry-1-3-microsdsdusb/

Pry 4 - Pry 6
A+ Basic Science & Technology Videos – Pry 4-6 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-basic-science-technology-videos-pry-4-6-dvd/
A+ English Videos – Pry 4-6 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-english-videos-pry-4-6-dvd/
A+ General Knowledge Videos – Pry 4-6 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-general-knowledge-videos-pry-4-6-dvd/
A+ Maths Videos – Pry 4-6 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-maths-videos-pry-4-6-dvd/

JSS 1-3
A+ Basic Science & Technology Videos – JSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-basic-science-technology-videos-jss-1-3-dvd/
A+ English & Vocabulary Videos – JSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-english-vocabulary-videos-jss-1-3-dvd/
A+ General Knowledge Videos – JSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-general-knowledge-videos-jss-1-3-microsdsdusbdvd/
A+ Maths Videos – JSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-maths-videos-jss-1-3-dvd/

SS 1-3
A+ Biology Videos – SSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-biology-videos-sss-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ Chemistry Videos – SSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-chemistry-videos-sss-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ General Knowledge Videos – SSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-general-knowledge-videos-sss-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ Maths Videos – SSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-maths-videos-sss-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ Organic Chemistry Videos – SSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/organic-chemistry-videos-sss-1-3-microsdsdusb/
A+ Physics Videos – SSS 1-3 (DVD): https://edtech.com.ng/shop/a-physics-videos-sss-1-3-dvd/

THESE MATERIAL WILL GREATLY BENEFIT YOUR WARDS' EDUCATION. Contact us on 08060675824 for details...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.