Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176535 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nov mami
Dropping it as e dey hot
Thank God it ended in praise
Swift Delivery to those still waddling.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations @cherrychy.

Mamas abeg help me o. What is it with cold water and opinionated old people? Ah ah! As a matter of fact, cold water keeps me going especially this period I feel so hot majority of the times. ... I went for my BIL TM, I asked for cold water bcus I was sweating and hot inside, na him all the oversabi mamas shook mouth for wetin no concern them as if na their body dey drink am. Saying "are you taking cold water?" Another one "Do you drink cold water in this your state?" The rest of them na eye dem use dey ask their own. Ha me I tire o! I just responded "Yes I do. Its good for me". Which kain wahala be this!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
HolySteph:
Congratulations @cherrychy.

Mamas abeg help me o. What is it with cold water and opinionated old people? Ah ah! As a matter of fact, cold water keeps me going especially this period I feel so hot majority of the times. ... I went for my BIL TM, I asked for cold water bcus I was sweating and hot inside, na him all the oversabi mamas shook mouth for wetin no concern them as if na their body dey drink am. Saying "are you taking cold water?" Another one "Do you drink cold water in this your state?" The rest of them na eye dem use dey ask their own. Ha me I tire o! I just responded "Yes I do. Its good for me". Which kain wahala be this!

My sister, e taya me too o
Everyone becomes a doctor when they see a pregnant woman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
BA!!!BA!!BA My prince made his grand entry at 3.42 pm today weighing 3.5kg Month Mummy alive, baby alive, daddy dancing Cc. Cappo anugod and all november mommas

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ominskie: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls my urine test and blood test is positive after the 6weeks post miscarriage period. I have not seen any period after the miscarriage evacuation. How can I know how far long I am. I went for a scan and was told there is no baby, what do I do

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
ominskie:
Pls my urine test and blood test is positive after the 6weeks post miscarriage period. I have not seen any period after the miscarriage evacuation. How can I know how far long I am. I went for a scan and was told there is no baby, what do I do
6weeks scan I think it won't show.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
congratulations anugod.

Who can speak when he has not spoken??

rest well please.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletmom: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thank God for the back to back BA,congratulations to all the new moms.May God bless and protect the LOs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
With gladness in my heart, I announce the birth of my third prince charming weighing 3.8kg at 4pm today 15-11-2017.
Alhamdulillah for the successful delivery despite sudden onset of malaria.

Cc Anugod

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
beckybecca27:
BA!!!BA!!BA
My prince made his grand entry at 3.42 pm today weighing 3.5kg
Month
Mummy alive, baby alive, daddy dancing
Cc. Cappo anugod and all november mommas
Congratulations teamie. Welcome baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zheemub:
With gladness in my heart, I announce the birth of my third prince charming weighing 3.8kg at 4pm today 15-11-2017.
Congratulations teamie. Welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zheemub:

Congratulations
Welcome Prince

beckybecca27:
BA!!!BA!!BA
Month

Congratulations
Baby welcome
CheeryChy:
Birth Alert!
And it came to pass! Rejoice with us as we welcome our anniversary gift. Our cutie pie arrived this morning at 5.15 am via VD at exactly 38 weeks. Mummy and Bouncing Baby Boy doing fine, Daddy very happy.

BS coming soon.

To my remaining November teamies, God who did it for us will surely do yours soonest.

Congratulations

Whao 3 births
Father we are grateful
We thank you for the gift of safe delivery

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow! November mamas dropping it like it's hot. Can't wait to share my BA soon, God helping me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
soonest:

Sorry about the cough. Sure it escaped him. Amoxil for 5days should do. Cheers

Thank you ma. I was placed on amoxicillin during labour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
opella:

Congratulations teamie. Welcome baby
Thanks.
We shall rejoice with you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
ominskie:

An ultrasound should clearly detect the presence of a baby.
Your body may still be producing pregnancy hormones.
I suggest you wait two more weeks and then repeat the blood test and ultrasound.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations dear
Zheemub:

Cc Anugod
Congratulations dear
beckybecca27:
BA!!!BA!!BA
Month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
CheeryChy:
Birth Alert!
And it came to pass! Rejoice with us as we welcome our anniversary gift. Our cutie pie arrived this morning at 5.15 am via VD at exactly 38 weeks. Mummy and Bouncing Baby Boy doing fine, Daddy very happy.

BS coming soon.

To my remaining November teamies, God who did it for us will surely do yours soonest.
Congratulations mama, May your baby boy be a source of joy unlimited to the entire family. Anugod mama, your bs is really God’s grace and we thank God, let me name your pink lips baby Araoluwanimi She is indeed God’s wonder.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
beckybecca27:
BA!!!BA!!BA
Month

Congratulation Momma!
2nd baby of the day.
God bless your Baby.

Zheemub:

Cc Anugod

God is awesome!!!
3rd Baby of the day!
Big Congratulations to you and the family.
God bless your Baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
beckybecca27:
BA!!!BA!!BA
Month
Congratulations mama.
Zheemub:

Cc Anugod
Congratulations mama, team November dropping it nice and easy, safe delivery to all the remaining mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
dunasy:

Anugod.......thank God for your life and baby's .....He disappointed the devices of the crafty....

casler....congratulation to you and your family ma'am.

beautifulrosa....Lady Sept pads are good. For PEP clothes, just go round the store and choose cotton clothing ( are you buying specifically newborn sizes?, baby would out grow them quickly oooo....you can do some 3- 6 months instead).

About the quality....it depends on the brand you see in the store...cuddlesome( that was the major brand I bought even with cardigans which my son wears now and I shopped 2 years ago) is good like goodfortun said ...

For durability.... I think it all boils down to kind of soap used for laundry

Thank u ma.
Av actually visited the store. Got some pretty nice cuddlesome wears.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
mumsgirl27:

For Sanitary pad, buy lady sept, I think it in a blue nylon.

For pep stores quality, some of their clothes are of low quality, buy few from them.
I bought singlets, footwear and few tops that are durable.
Some last over a year.
Just look around, u will get something nice and affordable.

Thanks ma. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
So u the talk too.Infact,as ur name implies,it is settled in your life,by dis time nxt year,twins.Amen!
Itissettled3:
Let me add my name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
You won't really see it in Jos until u enter Muslim dominated areas.I stay in zaria now,so is evrywhere-left,right n centre.Na delicacy down here.
ifyalways:

I did spent some parts of my teen days on J-town so I'm kinda surprised the dish is new to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
beckybecca27:
BA!!!BA!!BA
Month

November mamas have no chill o
Back to back delivery!
Oluwa, we thank you!

Congratulations mama may your child be everything you dreamt of and more kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
ominskie:

No baby or no sac?
Was it transvaginal scan? TVS shows even the smallest evidence of pregnancy.
If nothing shows, please see a Dr, it is possible that the hcg in your blood is still very high which can be an indication of some other thing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=mumsgirl27 post=62401303]

OH my newest mama, I kukuma welcome u but I later noticed it wasn't posted even with most posts I made that day.

On behalf of myself and other Team May,

Guess you are the team leader. No problem. Apology accepted. wishing us a healthy, happy and successful pregnancy.
EDD is 2 may which happens to be dear husband bday date but i doubt it sha.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations sis and welcome back!

I wish you stressfree 9months!

I will like to be like you when I grow up tongue[/quote]

haha now...
are you making jest of me.. be like me when you grow keh

Ok ooo... Lemme sit down dey watch in 4D camera
cc,: Chijiuche

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Anugod, this is indeed when God say yes no one can say no, despites all d odds ur princess still come alive, Lord we appreciate You, may God protect her from any evil eye, quick recovery to you ma.

kelizosuy, Adele is cute, take good care of her

November mamas dropping like its hot, congrats to u CheeryChy, Zheemub and beckybecca27, may God bless and protect ur los, made me remember 9/9/2015 on this thread, 3 babies in a day.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
zaynie:

Amen!
grin
All those that have gone to build house on newborn thread. Let them receive anointing to come back here kiss
Mama Moyo,wat I do u now?Why u d pray dis kind prayer 4 me wen I still d battle wit over hyperactive 7mnths old boy?Chai,i rebuke.Na ur BFP I dey wait to hear.Thank God I wear sperm proof tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol very funny u mentioned me twice nd u feel i saw nd ignored? Hummmm
I mind u because thats a subtle way of........ lipsrsealed
Anyhow sha dont feel offended i never meant it the way you perceived it. Am sorry

You are highly nd very welcomed, dearie. My John is doing well. How ur lo?

PS: all those of you(2/3persons) that always like comments that will cause wahala i for swear for una but i wont cos i dont have time for pple dat bring mats on nl to witness quarrels.

Again Zimunachimdi am sorry, sis

No problem sis. we are doing fine. my edd is 13/15/18. thanks. no gender yet. will keep you posted when i see the gender.
bomgirl and mummyaudrey,thanks mamas,i no vex again,lol. op we are all doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zheemub:

Cc Anugod

Alhamdulillah!!!
These BAs be making me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations Mama, you're the real Mama Awon Boys! kiss
May Allah's Barka be his all life long.
Amin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.