Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131150 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thank God for your lives @booqee @lilliesbud12 indeed our God is good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Foodie Saturday.
Pls come n join me @all mamas

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
casler:

Always try putting him to breast every 2hrs.
Every baby and their package.
Congrats once again.
I always do that but hen he just won’t keep his mouth in. Will keep on trying tho hopefully he will stick soon... thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
4realwoman:
Foodie Saturday.

Oh ma lawdddd..... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
4realwoman:
Foodie Saturday.
mama oo, i read that salad is not good for pregnant women,, pls how true is dis,, i live it so much bur hv been avoiding it since my pregnancy,,, dey said d veggies might not be fresh nd since its nt cooked, may affect baby,,,, abeg reply me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
mummyjayson:
mama oo, i read that salad is not good for pregnant women,, pls how true is dis,, i live it so much bur hv been avoiding it since my pregnancy,,, dey said d veggies might not be fresh nd since its nt cooked, may affect baby,,,, abeg reply me

Salad is good, buy everything by yourself, wash with salt and water. Prepare your salad and enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
4realwoman:
Foodie Saturday. Pls come n join me @all mamas
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=4realwoman post=62499029]Foodie Saturday.
Pls come n join me @all mamas[/quote

Yummy!
Not a fan of salad but I av a personal relationship with Jollof rice that no one really understands.
So I really don't mind getting some plsssssss

Meanwhile dear preggilicious mamas... Ayam 34 weeks gone bet I don't understand this itching am having all over o. I can't even wear clothes. Have some rashes on my hands cry. Dunno what is happening. Plus my VeeJay itches really bad.

Please somebody help me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:
Help me thank God for sparing my life from accident..

I was knocked down by a car on the way to work while crossing the road. i sprained my elbow and hip..with an injury on my elbow

Currently admitted but me and baby are fine..i was scared she didn't kick for almost 10 hours although her heartbeat was steady. Finally felt her kick last night..

Hopefully i should be going home soon once the scan result comes out fine.. at least the pain in my hip is not as severe as yesterday.

God is truly merciful..

Btw, dont you think x-ray in unsafe in pregnancy? They said they might use some abdominal cover or something if they have to do an xray should the pain persist.. cos i still cant walk well cos of the pain in my hip bone.. but i intend to exaggerate that the pain has really reduced ..i just wanna avoid the x-ray

God be praise,we shall suffer no loss,thank God for keeping you and your lo,your testimony is sure the devil is a liar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
FloraEC:

Salad is good, buy everything by yourself, wash with salt and water. Prepare your salad and enjoy.
thank u ma,, zyipppie,,, off to d market tomorrow to buy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
@beautifulrosa, you need to see a doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Moimoi.
Mumsy came visiting and brought me beans flour. It has made. Life easier. kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
mydeporch:

Booqee and Lilliesbud12 . It is well with you both. Thank God for keeping you safe. We wont have any cause to mourn over anyone here in d remaining pařt of dis year. It is well with you two. Rest well nd follow ur doctors order.
my darling its been a while. How are you? and Martins. Birthday should be loading now, don't forget to send my Invite. My love to him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
@booqee and lilliesbud12,God will continue to protect you and there shall be no loss in this our e-family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
@booqee and lilliesbud12,God will continue to protect you and there shall be no loss in this our e-family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
I'm literally in a world of pain right now.
I can't walk anymore. It feels like my pelvic bones are broken, but they aren't and i'm feeling my baby's movements at the lower part of my abdomen. I really don't understand what is going on.

If your due date is still far then you need to get to the hospital ASAP. I had similar pains where my frontal pelvis hurt so bad as of it was stuck in one place and I had to struggle to move side to side because of the pain and the doctor told me that it's a sign of preterm labor.

He gave me muscle relaxants and the whole thing disappeared in less than 48hrs. See your doctor cos from your description it sounds like what I passed through before. Preterm labor is nothing to joke with.

Unless your due date is already here and you are experiencing labor pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:
Help me thank God for sparing my life from accident..

Hmm, thank God for your life. May he keep you safe from such things in future. Amen.

Try and rest for the next few days to prevent any from of psychological or physical stress. Things like that cause hormonal reactions that affect the wellbeing of unborn babies.

Just take some time to fully recover and make sure baby is kicking properly again. As for the xray if it was me I won't want to take it sha, but just do what you think is right.

God bless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wow! The past few days have been hectic. Vigilante is so real. Thanks so much mamas for all your kind wishes, likes and support, I can't begin to mention names because of time. We are all doing fine. I'll share my BS soon. Baby was just diagnosed with Jaundice level of 14.7. Please remember us in your prayers. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Awesomemama:

Please how was the pelvimetry
Anything in particular I need to know?

Nothing much, maybe d one your doc is talking about is d one that he would use his hands. If that it, then my dear e go pain u oh but not too much sha.
But if its ct pelvimetry, no pains at all, thats done in a diagnostic center, after d scan, you take your result
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
4realwoman
If no be say u be my teamie eh
embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
see baby bright today....i dey prepare the bs o

65 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thank God for your lives @booqee and @lilliesbud12. God will continue to protect us all in Jesus name.
Cute baby @ beckybecca27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
beckybecca27:

He is cute kiss kiss

4realwoman...... angry
Only you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ms has finished me

Jus came in cos of booqee. Thank God for ur life.may he continue to protect u.

If the pain is that severe.u need to get that xray done.ur baby will be covered with a lead shield during the examination.so minimal radiation will be getting to her.

For now the benefit outways the risk.so if ur doctor advices for it den do it.

Or u can get an mri done if u haf the cash aldou that one will show what is going on within ur muscles more.

Sorry dear.get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2017
CheeryChy:
Baby was just diagnosed with Jaundice level of 14.7. Please remember us in your prayers. Thanks again.

I pray the mighty hand of the Lord reach out and heal your Baby speedily in Jesus name.
God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2017
beckybecca27:
Super cute!
God bless you Bright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 3:11am On Nov 19, 2017
@ Lilliesbud12 and booqee: thanks to God for His faithfulness and protection over you. No evil will befall any of us and our LOs in Jesus name.

@booqee: it may just be a sprain (which can be quite painful at first too) so you need to rest the legs as much as possible. However, if the pains persist without relieve for about 2 days, then please listen to your doctor as suggested for X-Ray. But ensure all precautions are taken.
God be with you and your baby ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2017
rollykotex:

my darling its been a while. How are you? and Martins. Birthday should be loading now, don't forget to send my Invite. My love to him.
Yes my dear mama, we are doing gr8. Birthday loading dec 4... waiting to see him take his first step.....
I really salute all mamas who got to take care of 2 kids in a space of 3-4yrs,

How body? Hope everything dey go smoothly. It is well wt u .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2017
My gang pple no dey come online again?
Proudmom38
Kelizosuy
Pweetiebabe
MummyAudrey
Goldenheart002
Mafiaqueen
My teamies
Iya Towerofgrace, where is you na?
Etc

4realwoman aka glutton i see you o

Booqee, glory be to God for your life & that of ur lo. I heard xray is not good in preggy. I wee try & void it if i were you sha

Lilliesbud12, God be praised

So, dh saw the hard copy of my diary nd called me a winch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Ehen mamas, i dreamt i had my son fiam without stress. As in like when u go nd weewee. When i saw him all wrapped up, i was like "did i just give birth? but i cant feel any pain na" He was so fine kiss, i had to check very well that he was a boy, not a girl. Am i hallucinating? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2017
beckybecca27:

Handsome blacky kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.