Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175831 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Liftedhands:
Welcome Ozy happy bumping tongue grin

Supported,signed and sealed. grin grin

Iya Ekene good MOANing ma'am! kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2017
sebake:

Supported,signed and sealed. grin grin

Iya Ekene good MOANing ma'am! kiss kiss
cheesy grin world people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Liftedhands:
cheesy grin world people.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg my mummies make una no vex say I never drop my bs na vigilante dey worry me...plus my stitches keeps bleeding...what can I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Mbliz:
God be praised !! We thank God for his mercies! We really have to cultivate the habbit of ceasless Thanksgiving to God. We don't know the battles God is fighting without our knowledge. We should have a day here exclusively for praise and Thanksgiving!!

Well said, these words got to me

We really have to cultivate the habbit of ceasless Thanksgiving to God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnebu83(f): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Roseey0:

Stay off your feets too
Total bedrest_ I wonder why the doc didn't recommend this
Confess positively
God will see you true

Amen! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Help me thank God for sparing my life from accident..

I was knocked down by a car on the way to work while crossing the road. i sprained my elbow and hip..with an injury on my elbow

Currently admitted but me and baby are fine..i was scared she didn't kick for almost 10 hours although her heartbeat was steady. Finally felt her kick last night..

Hopefully i should be going home soon once the scan result comes out fine.. at least the pain in my hip is not as severe as yesterday.

God is truly merciful..

Btw, dont you think x-ray in unsafe in pregnancy? They said they might use some abdominal cover or something if they have to do an xray should the pain persist.. cos i still cant walk well cos of the pain in my hip bone.. but i intend to exaggerate that the pain has really reduced ..i just wanna avoid the x-ray

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:
Help me thank God for sparing my life from

God is truly merciful..

What is happening? Our case will always be different, his protection over us is sure,we thank God for delivering our mamas from accident,affliction will not arise again ,Pele and congratulations .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:

I was knocked down by a car on the way to work while crossing the road. i sprained my elbow and hip..with an injury on my elbow

Currently admitted but me and baby are fine..i was scared she didn't kick for almost 10 hours although her heartbeat was steady. Finally felt her kick last night..

Hopefully i should be going home today, once the scan result comes out fine.. at least the pain in my hip is not as severe as yesterday.

God is truly merciful..

It is well with you. We forbid loss of any kind in Jesus name!

Lilliesbud12 congrats to you too. God keep you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2017
beckybecca27:
Abeg my mummies make una no vex say I never drop my bs na vigilante dey worry me...plus my stitches keeps bleeding...what can I do
Keep bleeding? Hope it's not what I'm thinking? Maybe you need to get checked o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
sweetlady4real it's well with your lo. Thank God for everything. We shall not sorrow over any of ours. Amen.

Ma'am Liftedhands, welcome oo kiss Been waiting for you like since forever. How market na? grin I was sha suggesting closer mamas if delivery would be an issue abi wetin we go do na?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:

I was knocked down by a car on the way to work while crossing the road.

God is truly merciful..

I praise God with you.
Glad Baby is been monitored too.
It is well with you... get well fast.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Btw, dont you think x-ray in unsafe in pregnancy? They said they might use some abdominal cover or something if they have to do an xray should the pain persist.. cos i still cant walk well cos of the pain in my hip bone.. but i intend to exaggerate that the pain has really reduced ..i just wanna avoid the x-ray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:

Hopefully i should be going home soon once the scan result comes out fine.. at least the pain in my hip is not as severe as yesterday.

God is truly merciful..

The devil is a lair. Thank God for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Oya make una see baby bright o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2017
the devil is really a liar. thank God for your lives @booqee @lilliesbud12

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SULPHUROXIDE: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=lioha post=62427698]All hale team February. The lovers month

Team February for supernatural delivery

01 Mcperry ................EDD 2/2/18 XY
02 Rhukkie .................EDD 3/2/18 XX
03 Completey ............EDD 5/2/18
04 Glossom ...............EDD 8/2/18
05 eazee.....................EDD 9/2/18 XX
06 Mzkolawole ..........EDD 13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........EDD 14/2/18
08 Angel2424 ............EDD 17/2/18
09 Lioha .....................EDD 18/2/18
10 Nancyij ..................EDD 18/2/18 XY
11 mummyjayson ......EDD 18/2/18
12 stormie ..................EDD 19/2/18
13 DocAdray ...............EDD 22/2/18
14 Booqee ..................EDD 27/2/18 XX
15 Bloomingbud ........EDD 28/2/18 XX, XY
16 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
17 Anak123 ...............EDD ?
18 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD?

Wonderful morning to you my cappo and lovely team mates,so sorry i have not given an update on my edd and gender,hopefully when i go for my scan next week by His grace i will do that.thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnebu83(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Roseey0:

Stay off your feets too
Total bedrest_ I wonder why the doc didn't recommend this
Confess positively
God will see you true

Amen! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2017
beckybecca27:

Have you been lifting? Even a bucket of water? You're not allowed to carry anything heavier than your baby for the next 2-6 weeks o. You're not allowed to bend to sweep or stand for long hours.
CS is 3 layers of stitches, the healing is for 3 different stitches. I'll advise you to get checked out at the hospital to prevent infection.

Take it easy and rest.
If you have anyone around you, let then help you. Insist on the help biko, let your husband help you too.
There's no medal for the most active new mom o.

Pele kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2017
To God be the glory, To God be the honour, Our God be exalted, Amen! Amen!
Great things He has done, Greater things He will do, unto the Lord be the glory, great things He has done!

We team November have been so blessed, especially this week. We had 7 successful deliveries, 22 mamas have dropped, 2 to go. God grant the rest of our waddling mamas successful deliveries. We have 12 handsome princes and 10 beautiful princesses. kiss kiss God be praised!

WEEKLY SUMMARY FOR TEAM NOVEMBER

1. sacredlily ported to 21st October, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
2. MsAfricaa delivered 1st November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
3. richdaflux dw delivered 4th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
4. Mbliz delivered 4th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
5. dammyluv911 delivered 6th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
6. ebubenwaozo delivered 6th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
7. sweetlady4real delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
8. casler delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
9. LholarB delivered 10th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
10. rennylicious delivered 13th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
11. Anugod delivered 14th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
12. CheeryChy delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
13. beckybecca27 delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
14. Zheemub delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
15. adezie delivered 15th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
16. Laureen007 delivered 16th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
17. YeyeObas5 delivered 21st November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
18. atumomo delivered 21st November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
19. esha01 delivered 22nd November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
20. puffy84 delivered 24th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
21. opella delivered 25th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
22. kendrallmai delivered 25th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
23. Sisiyemisi ____ EDD 25th November, Team Blue.
24. holutosin ______ EDD 30th November.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:

God is truly merciful..

Alhamdulillah.
We pray that God's protection always be ours. Amin

I don't like X-rays at all o...... Especially in pregnancy. Choi
But the pain would be much and you would need to be popping pain meds Na.......
I'll say stay off your feet as much as you can and find alternative remedy for bruised bones.
I'm sure mamas that have had to do X-ray in pregnancy will be here to give their own suggestions.

Pele kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Congrats Laureen007, may your child always make you happy and proud.
Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Dunasy, Wehdone o angry angry angry

I agree with you. We should have cooking classes..... With pictures if possible......
We'll get the ginger ready for next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
D devil is such a liar, I thank God for ur safety and that of LO @booqee! I don't really think xray is that bad at least its gonna be one throughout dis entire pregnancy. Let them check ur baby well oh......

Cappo Anugod, u and ur teamies no gimme bday mate abi?
No Nov 09 baby sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Goldenheart002:
D devil is such a liar, I thank God for ur safety and that of LO @booqee! I don't really think xray is that bad at least its gonna be one throughout dis entire pregnancy. Let them check ur baby well oh......

Cappo Anugod, u and ur teamies no gimme bday mate abi?
No Nov 09 baby sad embarassed
Chai, no vex o, and we had 8th and 10th oo grin
Pele kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Anugod:
sweetl
ady4real it's well with your lo. Thank God for everything. We shall not sorrow over any of ours. Amen.

Ma'am Lifted.hands, welcome oo kiss Been waiting for you like since forever. How market na? grin I was sha suggesting closer mamas if delivery would be an issue abi wetin we go do na?
No problem another mama in Lagos has indicated interest. How's your princess doing? Kisses kiss kiss to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Booque I thank God for you! By His grace you and lo are fine.

Beckybecca17 please have your doctor check the site, bleeding cs site could be reopened incision.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Thank you everyone for your likes and comments... BS coming soon. We are still in the hospital as this my oga has refused to suck sad he is being lazy, he takes it when I express but then na onlyntiny bits dey come out, these midwives don’t seem concerned but me ayam worried, how long will it take him to start sucking? I had to ask for formula today because he didn’t get anything since 12am. I need to go home hospital is boring lol. Good thing is he sleeps a lot so he doesn’t disturb at night but then I want him to start eating

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2017
booqee:

Alhamdulilah, we thank God Almighty, no evil will befall us as this year in going to an end, God's protection on us and our family, get well soon, don't have idea on the xray issue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnebu83(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
I don't know why but God kept me.... help me thank God... travelled today, almost at my destination already in the town I was going... my bus waited for the traffic controller & a vehicle behind on high speed hit our bus from behind.. Exactly where I just shifted my body from, killed the traffic controller, rammed into cars on the other side of the road b4 finally crashing beyond repair... several casualties but thank God for my life... still like magic...

Thank God for your life dear! May He continue to guide and protect us all in the name of Adonai... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked The doctor is very brave ooo. This is thy lords doing and surely it is permanent congratulations once again.
Anugod:
Part 2.
DH and kid bro were just in the next room and they could hear everything. Mumsy stayed by my head side, even though her doctor colleague kept asking her to leave. She just wouldn't buldge. All was set and someone was asked to pray. Meanwhile, I had requested for the type where I could watch things happen, but the doctor said no way! I was too curious and wouldn't let him work freely. Remember that we had some sought of relationship and I was really worried if he would be able to deliver.

So they started praying, and that was the last thing I remembered. Then I began to have all kinds of dreams that I couldn't explain. Then I would come back to the subconscious and hear myself groaning. I could hear mumsy by my head side holding my head and consoling me. Then I would zoom off to my inexplicable dreamland. Mum said that I would start groaning when the anesthesia began to wear off, and then some more would be given.

My baby was brought out and guess what? Her cord was tied into a tight nut. This was where she got her food from, and was breathing through, so how come it was tightly nutted and she was still alive?
The surgeon said in all his years of practice, he had never seen a baby survive with a nutted cord.

Secondly, her amniotic fluid was totally exhausted, yet my overcomer baby was still alive and kicking.

Then, even though she was positioned head down, she was going to come out with her face. Like, her face was supposed to face the anus, but it was facing the veejay. Natural labour would have been really stressful, and considering the nutted cord and finished amniotic fluid, who knows how long more she would have survived the stress?

Forthly, fibroids were brought out of me. As in NINE FIBRIODS! Two mighty ones and seven smaller ones. I was initially scared and suggested that they shouldn't touch the fibroids that were seen in scan cos of loss of blood like I read on this thread. Remember that my PCV was already low. Imagine more loss of blood... The doctor himself said not many doctors would agree to do both together, it was quite risky. He just trusted God to make it successful.

The doctor really took his time searching everywhere for anymore fibroids, cos scan only picked two. My dh was called in to see the fibroids while doctor was still working, and the guy almost fainted. He had to be taken out immediately. Doc then asked mum to call dad since hubby no get liver.
Dad came in, saw all the fibroids and walked out without saying a word.
Guyman had stepped into the next room and was weeping! Like real tears.
Mumsy followed him out since he didn't say a word only to meet my old man in tears. He was like, so all those things were in my daughter and she was still able to conceive? And the baby survived all the toxic environment and still came out 3.8? That he was shedding tears of joy.

Mum came back to me in the theatre and they finished up. I was shuffling between the subconscious world and the unconscious. I knew when I was being lifted back to my room. Gradually I came through. When I could talk, I simply asked dh, boy or girl? He said girl and I immediately slept back. They brought her picture to me and all I could see were pink lips.
She came out so hairy that anyone who saw her was just ogling. One said that was the reason for my consistent heartburn.
I could see dh all over her, from her skin colour to her hair and even facial features.
It really did end in praise, and my testimonies are unquantifiable.

The only thing now is, since yesterday, I'm not being allowed to even taste water till I fart. Me that was Queen of Farts in my pregnancy is using torchlight to find it now.
Baby farted one big one and I asked her to dash me.
You people should help me beg God to dash me fart so I can at least take water and feed my girl. I don't even need food, just fart...

END OF BS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletmom: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Booqee,we bless God for ur life and d LO.
If d pain is too much,I thnk u should allow dem do an X-ray provided u Wil b given a lead apron for ur abodmen.
Also to ensure if there’s no fracture of any form.

Because ur hip needs to b balance as d pregnancy proceed.
One X-ray shouldn’t harm the baby if precautions r taken.
Pele dear,u n LO r covered with d blood of Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.