Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143885 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
FloraEC:

Wait till after 2weeks and go for a repeat scan, try as much as possible to remove your mind from it. That's why I don't want to go for scan till 12weeks, may God bless the baby(ies) in our womb, Amen.

My Sis,
For a TTC momma, in fact first day of missed period is as important as last day of 9th month.
It is not a walk in the park.
She did the right thing.
May God grant her her Miracle. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rolk: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
FloraEC:

.... as possible to remove your mind from it...
Thanks. I'm trying to but it's quite difficult.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
PatKing:
Team April 2018 UPDATE (new week: 20th-26th Nov. 2017)

Am sure we are all Good, if you are super busy to drop a line, can we have 18 LIKES on this post?

1. Amy43..............EDD 01/04/2018
2. Lilliesbud12.....EDD 3-5/04/2018
3. Tutulicious.......EDD 07/04/2018
4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/2018
5. Bibeetee...........EDD 12/04/2018
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/2018
7. Graciamore .....EDD 14/04/2018
8. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/2018
9. Mumplenty.......EDD 18/04/2018
10. PatKing..........EDD 19/04/2018
11. Wifeysist .......EDD 20/04/2018
12. Omonifamily..EDD 21/04/2018
13. Sysengr..........EDD 23/04/2018
14. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/2018
15. PrincessKF.....EDD 25/04/2018
16. Hafsat24........EDD 27/04/2018
17. Prettymaxy.....EDD 27/04/2018
18. MumIbeji........EDD 28/04/2018

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
Present ma.well done my super cute cappo. Welcome mama Splendor1 to team April. We rock like dat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rolk: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
PatKing:

Praying for you, God is the giver of life, am certain he will make your joy complete.

Big hugs Sis.
Waiting for your Testimony.
Thanks sis. I pray it ends in praise!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
rolk:

Thanks. I'm trying to but it's quite difficult.
Don't forget prayer! pray and have faith.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
rhukkie:
Rocking at 29weeks and 4 days.
Heartburn has shown me pepper in the last few days. I've tried antacid and cold milk as well, I need suggestions on what to do pls mommas.
#TeamFeb#
Try honey. It worked wonders for me when I had heartburn. Very fast and effective. Like a miracle cure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
rolk:
lm a silent follower who need some help please.
I had my first scan yesterday and only gestational sac was seen with no yolk sac or fetal pole. The measurement of the sac corresponded to my gestational age of 7weeks but I feel at least yolk sac should be seen. This is a rainbow baby after CP (chemical pregnancy) in 2015 and TTC (trying to conceive) for 3 and half years battling with PCOS. I'm not having any symptom apart from occasional breast pain when pressed and this disappears at times. I'm really scared. Is there any one that has been in this position before?
NB: I was told to come back for a repeat scan after 2weeks. No bleeding but occasional cramps. Not frequent which I think it's normal. I'm really worried.
My dear I’ve been through your shoes and I know how very long and worrisome those two weeks of waiting can be, just try and be positive and confess it too, It’ll end in praise for you. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday!
Here we are @ 18weeks.

Where Proudmum38 wey dey find face? Show me da luv.

I've always wondered how d face behind that pretty heart would look like, thank God I've seen it now kiss
Nice bump mama! Easy delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
[...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=PatKing post=62581089]

Hi Peeping Splendor1! cheesy
So happy t have you.

Thanks @PatKing guessing you are the cappo
@dunasy thanks for showing the way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
princessKF:

@Splendor1 welcome mama, happy bumping
Thanks @princessKF happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]
Naomi14:
You are welicome!
Thank you @ Naomi14
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
rolk:
lm a silent follower who need some help please.
I had my first scan yesterday and only gestational sac was seen .I'm really worried.
Try not to worry as difficult as it is. The repeat scan will be fine
Please ensure that you obgyn follows through because you may need hormonal support cos of the PCOS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rolk: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Splendor1:

... cos of the PCOS.
Thanks. Checked my progesterone level and it's OK (upper limit of normal) so not on any hormonal support. Yet to tell my doc I'm pregnant sef!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rolk: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
FloraEC:

I pray this will be my testimony too. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rolk: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wifeysist:
... , It’ll end in praise for you. Amen
Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
sebake:

Orirebaby may God grant you your heart requests.

Awwww thanks ma. Big fat Amen. Bless you sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Awesomemama post=62590079]Team December how una dey.....
Noticed we've been very quiet
December is less than 2weeks away
Supernatural delivery to every mama
Cappo lady25 how body and how's your wrist?[/quote

We are fine o. Speaking for myself tho.
Please when will somebody born sef.
Tho am enjoying all d pampering.... Ayam getting impatient abeg. Sometimes it feels like baby wants to come already. With all dese contractions.
I can even feel baby's body parts when I try getting up after bending for a while like he is protesting against me bending down. Am in d 35the week
Is it preterm to born at maybe 36 weeks? undecided
I want to see the baby fast jare

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
toyeem:

Present ma.well done my super cute cappo. Welcome mama Splendor1 to team April. We rock like dat.

Hi Toyeem,
Good to see you.
How is the Bump and work?
Sure all is well.
Happy Bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Goldenheart002:

I've always wondered how d face behind that pretty heart would look like, thank God I've seen it now kiss
Nice bump mama! Easy delivery to us all

Hahahaha... grin
I picked the courage from you dearie.
Hope you have started your leave?
Keep going strong Momma.

Thanks for the nice compliments.
Amen and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
FloraEC:

My dear that's why I used "I"

It is well my dear.
May God keep our faith going...
Love your strength.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=beautifulrosa post=62592572][/quote]

Me sef can't wait to see my LO's face, I always picture that moment grin
I think anytime from 37weeks is fine , but what can we do.... whenever baby is ready to make his grand entrance
God will make it easy for us all... Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Good evening beautiful mamas,

Please I'll like experienced twin mamas to enlightened me on how you shopped for your babies, did you buy everything in twos? Or just some things that can't be shared.
Cos I've been a mental calculation of the cost of these things, make una help your sister biko.

ApotiEriOluwa
Coldfeet
Olubankemi
Dexterush
Twogreatnations

Other mamas with experience please chook mouth o.

Proudly team february
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=tatacherie post=62533016]@ Okeoghene4real I sight you Ma
Long time..trust the family is good
Regards to your dd[/quote

We are doing great ma. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Officially announcing my second missionary journey.
8wks gone. Glad to be back home. I call here home cos this where I learnt all I know about mother and pregnancy.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
okeoghene4real:
Officially announcing my second missionary journey.
8wks gone. Glad to be back home. I call here home cos this where I learnt all I know about mother and pregnancy.
Welcome back smiley
Wish you smooth sailing all the way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
HolySteph, as your cappo na me go dash the dress o

Chijiuche, it is well with you sis.

I was waltzing my way home when my neighbour saw me & said I'm looking very black nd ugly. Shey na winch send her come ni? cry
Plz help me judge am i looking ugly? cry
No make up nothing nothing

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Good evening beautiful mamas,

Please I'll like experienced twin mamas to enlightened me on how you shopped for your babies, did you buy everything in twos? Or just some things that can't be shared.
Cos I've been a mental calculation of the cost of these things, make una help your sister biko.

ApotiEriOluwa
Coldfeet
Olubankemi
Dexterush
Twogreatnations

Other mamas with experience please chook mouth o.

Proudly team february

If you want them to have matching wears you have to buy in two's! same sex is easier cos they can share some things unlike mixed where you have to sound it to the seller if they have the item you intend to buy in pink and blue.

the only thing my twins shared is cot and my womb undecided everything else is double.

Worst is one of my boys leg has always been bigger than his twin! I get frustrated looking for identical shoes in different sizes.

its easier when they are much younger cos you can dictate what you offer to each, unlike when they become vocal and insist on having their own individual items.

Don't think of the cost just buy as you please biko! it all boils down to your pocket and preferences.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:

I was waltzing my way home when my neighbour saw me & said I'm looking very black nd ugly. Shey na winch send her come ni? cry
cappo you look beautiful! ignore the basket mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God am a girl and mother grin grin grin!Ur beautiful dear. Fearfully n wonderfully made.
curvilicious:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Coldfeet:
cappo you look beautiful! ignore the basket mouth.

Thank you, sis kiss
Ehem i like dat ur shiriri werere gown plz dash it to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.