Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143361 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
okeoghene4real:
Officially announcing my second missionary journey.
8wks gone. Glad to be back home. I call here home cos this where I learnt all I know about mother and pregnancy.

Congratulations and welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sansa143:
Thank God am a girl and mother grin grin grin!Ur beautiful dear. Fearfully n wonderfully made.

I ruv u
Oya chop kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:
HolySteph, as your cappo na me go dash the dress o

Chijiuche, it is well with you sis.

I was waltzing my way home when my neighbour saw me & said I'm looking very black nd ugly. Shey na winch send her come ni? cry
Plz help me judge am i looking ugly? cry
No make up nothing nothing

Yelz very very ugly tongue

You look sweet sis
No mind dat ur neighbor jare name aproko dey worry am.

Love your hair style!

PS. Why u no show ur bump na ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Bumpy Tuesday.
Pix was taken last week at 25weeks 2days.

Cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Coldfeet:
If you want them to have matching wears you have to buy in two's! same sex is easier cos they can share some things unlike mixed where you have to sound it to the seller if they have the item you intend to buy in pink and blue.

the only thing my twins shared is cot and my womb undecided everything else is double.

Worst is one of my boys leg has always been bigger than his twin! I get frustrated looking for identical shoes in different sizes.

its easier when they are much younger cos you can dictate what you offer to each, unlike when they become vocal and insist on having their own individual items.

Don't think of the cost just buy as you please biko! it all boils down to your pocket and preferences.

Thanks for taking your time to answer, I'm not even referring to clothings o cos I know I have to buy that in twos as they are not same sex, feeding items too I bought in two just thinking of how I can cut cos that's why I'm asking if there is anything that they will always share. Thanks again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=curvilicious post=62595147]HolySteph, as your cappo na me go dash the dress o

Chijiuche, it is well with you sis.

I was waltzing my way home when my neighbour saw me & said I'm looking very black nd ugly. Shey na winch send her come ni? cry
Plz help me judge am i looking ugly? cry
No make up nothing nothing [/quote

So like say she no tell u you for no know? tongue comma beat me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wifeysist:
18 weeks and some days, don’t know is its bump or bloating plus I took the pics while eating. PS: mind not the scattered room pls grin

Portable cute bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
rolk:
lm a silent follower who need some help please.
I had my first scan yesterday and only gestational sac was seen with no yolk sac or fetal pole. The measurement of the sac corresponded to my gestational age of 7weeks but I feel at least yolk sac should be seen. This is a rainbow baby after CP (chemical pregnancy) in 2015 and TTC (trying to conceive) for 3 and half years battling with PCOS. I'm not having any symptom apart from occasional breast pain when pressed and this disappears at times. I'm really scared. Is there any one that has been in this position before?
NB: I was told to come back for a repeat scan after 2weeks. No bleeding but occasional cramps. Not frequent which I think it's normal. I'm really worried.

Your baby will be fine and healthy!
There will be no loss!

We await your testimony come two weeks!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
proudmom38:

Yelz very very ugly tongue

You look sweet sis
No mind dat ur neighbor jare name aproko dey worry am.

Love your hair style!

PS. Why u no show ur bump na ?

Take time o na bump mata i dey talk? Leave bump where bump dey o cos i no fit for that bump at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
thotianna:
grin Me at 32 weeks and three days.
God has been faithful to me so far.

Only issues is getting up to pee at night and constant hunger as if I never chop since morning.

And occasional contractions.

Lovely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wifeysist:
18 weeks and some days, don’t know is its bump or bloating plus I took the pics while eating. PS: mind not the scattered room pls grin

I mind the scattered room o
Bomgirl, coman bring cane for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
thotianna:
grin Me at 32 weeks and three days.
God has been faithful to me so far.

Only issues is getting up to pee at night and constant hunger as if I never chop since morning.

And occasional contractions.

No pompoo o
Lovely bump

Me, i dont know weda its contractioms i feel but my vajayjay bone wee juss be paining me if i sit in one place for too long cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
rhukkie:
Rocking at 29weeks and 4 days.
Heartburn has shown me pepper in the last few days. I've tried antacid and cold milk as well, I need suggestions on what to do pls mommas.
#TeamFeb#

Lovely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=MummyAudrey post=62595885][/quote]

Mtchew
I no get ur fighting power sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
forlahkhe:
Good aftnu beautiful mamas here. Yeah, i went for my first scan today(dh forced me though) and d Doc asked me for my LMP i said abt 1month ago . He smiled and said madam, wetin u dey talk na Ds ur belle don reach 12weeks ooo....So, i was wondering WEN DH SCORE GOAL AND I NO KNOW, FOR MY MIND WITHDRAWAL METHOD IS WORKING..... My EDD is June 1st 2018, abeg make cappo for ds month include my name for d register oo
Happy bumping to us al...

Congratulations and welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
PatKing:
Bumping Tuesday!
Here we are @ 18weeks.

Where Proudmum38 wey dey find face? Show me da luv.

Cute bump and abi bum tongue
Your beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
completey:
We at 28weeks+. Did scan today and baby's weight is 1.349g. hope this is not too big for our age? I'm worried. . Dont want big baby this time around?

Beautiful bump you got

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:
Bumpy Tuesday!!!
Makes me feel a week closer

32weeks down
8 or 6weeks to go

Ope ooo

Proudmom38, i heard you are experiencing omolaria. Congrats o wehdon sa

Cute bump!

Amen o I claim it!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
HolySteph:
Bumpy Tuesday.

33weeks and 2days

7weeks to go #teamJan.

Lovely and portable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
casler:

It's well, baby will soon be OK. Are you people at hospital?
Thanks. Yes we are at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
PatKing:

I pray the mighty hand of the Lord reach out and heal your Baby speedily in Jesus name.
God bless
Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Splendor1:
Hi everyone,
I have been in peeping mode but decided to register my presence today. Presently midway-20 weeks- with an EDD for 12th April. I hope to have a swell time here.

Congratulations and welcome onboard!
May your stay be blissful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
adezie:
My beauty arrived on the 15th of November through CS. Baby, moher and father are all doing well.

Cc. Anugod

Congratulations MA!
God bless your cutie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na gode,sai da safe.
curvilicious:

I ruv u
Oya chop kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
zaynie:
How many people are laughing at Sassyangel1?

I know i am.

I wonder which year she'll get to this my post..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better don't give yourself HBp on top closed case cheesy

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:

I mind the scattered room o
Bomgirl, coman bring cane for me
I’m sorry ma, pls don’t bring cane for me, will keep it arranged henceforth wink
proudmom38:

Portable cute bump
Thanks mama, hope you’re feeling better now? Waiting to celebrate with you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
dunasy:

malaria or babylaria......get well soon sis.

Lol. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Proudmom38, I heard omolaria is doing u grin......e kpele ma, how body?

To everyone, I hail ooh

I claim the omolaria in Jesus name Amen!
E shey MA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Take time o na bump mata i dey talk? Leave bump where bump dey o cos i no fit for that bump at all

You must to fit o tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 2:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks for all the likes and the mentions beautiful mamas.
btw, I have a bouncer for sale. if you are interested let me know. IOB, never used.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Pics.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2017
proudmom38:

Lovely
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.