Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197699 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
mamadsquare:
Daddy Moyo! Coman see o!
The look on her teary face with arms above her head is epic, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.
She looks like someone skilled at crying and explaining at the same time.
See Moyo, tough guy, no too much tears.
It will be fun to take random pictures like this till their adult years and create a slide show that will be played on their wedding day wink

But you these our African mommies sef, are these children supposed to be mind readers? You say something and mean the exact opposite. Take time o grin

Shhhhhh! Don't shout Na.
She is overskilled sef.
Moyo dey always get extra darker when he's under pressure, once e don dey black, I don know say the cane touch am well. It is sisi that is always forming baddo for cane but can cry when the cane shele.

Na so dem train me to read minds and even read eyes join. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
zaynie:

Na make e for better.
Abi you wantu marry wife that will borrow Maggi,borrow salt, borrow jewelry, borrow wrapper from neighbors ni . tongue
She will not borrow joor tongue
Issit nor small shaild that is doyin her ni grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good evening mum.my 6/weeks baby poo has been green for week.he is.on nan and formula.my mum.said its due to.overfeeding,I should stop giving him breast since my breast doesn't flow well.sabi mums is that.true?I want my baby poo colour back embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
zaynie:

You're just feeling for her, that girl is one tough cookie o.

Just a few minutes ago, I caught her under the dining table.
Hmmmmmmmm.
She removed the bubble stick from her bubble bottle and dipped it into the honey bottle and was licking. Plus bubbles plus honey.
Tell me she doesn't deserve another round.
I just carry face waka.

Abeg just carry the face and waka o
No beat our bae again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
I had to go do aproko oh.Wehdone,is not easy.Had to laugh at Muna's face.
zaynie:

Shhhhhh! Don't shout Na.
She is overskilled sef.
Moyo dey always get extra darker when he's under pressure, once e don dey black, I don know say the cane touch am well. It is sisi that is always forming baddo for cane but can cry when the cane shele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hello everybody.....sure we all doing great.....its really been a while....

Congrats to all mama's that have given birth....God less ur babies

Hello team February. .... cappt lioha. .how's the ministry going.....

My edd is 14/2/17

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sisiyemisi: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
BA! BA! BA! On The 29th of November,I welcomed my Prince charming through Vaginal Delivery. Mum and baby doing fine,daddy still can't believe his eyes,everyone so excited. Too grateful to God,thanks to all teamies and mamas on here. BS later. CC: Cappo Anugod

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
BA! BA! BA! On The 29th of November,I welcomed my Prince charming through Vaginal Delivery. Mum and baby doing fine,daddy still can't believe his eyes,everyone so excited. Too grateful to God,thanks to all teamies and mamas on here. BS later. CC: Cappo Anugod
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Goodevening my preggy Sisters,abeg I get one small questions wey I wan ask for clarification.
Is it OK for a woman to have vaginal discharge(stains(very light yellow colour when dried,but white when it's wet on pant) on a daily basis,no itch, no smell.
Did Hvs results came out with no infectionn(in two diff labs)?
Am TTCing,hope to find my way here soon grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Janix2:
Goodevening my preggy Sisters,abeg I get one small questions wey I wan ask for clarification.
Is it OK for a woman to have vaginal discharge(stains(very light yellow colour when dried,but white when it's wet on pant) on a daily basis,no itch, no smell.

It's normal.
For some, it can even be a sign of pregnancy.
Run a pt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Janix2:
Some of us are very wet down there.
I don't hv dry days.
Provided HVS says all clear
Nothing to worry about.
But then
Do ECS_ endocervical swab
I had all clear HVS but ECS showed staph one time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Roseey0:

Some of us are very wet down there.
I don't hv dry days.
Provided HVS says all clear
Nothing to worry about.
But then
Do ECS_ endocervical swab
I had all clear HVS but ECS showed staph one time

ECS showed clear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
@Patking my Cappo! Congrats o.. I can't imagine the joy you feel.. I'm also seriously praying for a girl cheesy
i wish us all an easy smooth journey and delivery.. From how many weeks can one check the sex..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=62862593]

It's normal.
For some, it can even be a sign of pregnancy.
Run a pt. [/quote

Pt na negative,just saw sis AF some some days go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sansa143:
I had to go do aproko oh.Wehdone,is not easy.Had to laugh at Muna's face.

Lol. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Janix2:

ECS showed clear
Go rest naw
I see discharge throughout too
Only increases during O and gets dryer towards AF
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
congratulations ma baby welcome to d world

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Birth story
Still finding it hard to believe am a mum�☺. I was admitted on the 20th Nov for surgery on the 21st ol tests done. Had my bath early morning n the theatre attendants came for me by 9:10am, surgery started at 10:14am n baby was out by 10:20am. He was cleaned n shown to me prayed for him n he was taken to SCBU for examination.  Then the shivering started cos I lost a lot of blood was given injection for where it didn't stop I was connected to monitoring machine in the recovery room. Was dia till past 12pm b4 it subsided Alhamdulillah n was wheeled out to the ward didn't raise my head till d next morning was asked only turn my head side to side n no use of pillow. The baby was brought back by 6:00pm in perfect bill of health Alhamdulillah. We were discharged on Friday the 24th. Our baby A is  a big foodie Alhamdulillah.
B.S. submitted
Cc
Anugod
N oda November Maamas.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good evening everyone,

Congratulations to All who have given birth. May God bless and protect all the little ones.

Enhen! November have finish oh.
Happy new month in advance , and may December bring untold blessings to us and our households! And may we achieve all we intended for 2017 before the year runs out.

So my dear people, any November mama/ papa that wants to enter the Mima Bear Cloth Nappy giveaway. There are 5 days left to enter. Entry closes 5th of December. You got to be in it to win it.

Thanks to all those who have entered so far. For those that have forgotten what is on offer: See below:

1 Cloth Nappy Gift Pack (Worth up to N13,000 delivery inclusive) contents include: 

1 one-size diaper/ Nappy cover
1 Pack Bamboo inserts - Containing a large and small insert
1 Infant size prefold nappy (up to 9 kg)
1 snappi fastener
2 cloth wipes (1 small + 1 Large) 

TO QUALIFY: 
you must be on either October, November or December 2017 EDD roll calls ( allowances for porters and late arrivals have been made)

You delivery dates must fall between 1st of November - 30th November 2017 - both dates inclusive

BA on NL preggy thread

Only open to Nigeria Residents

Any interested mamas and papas that qualify can enter for a chance to win this gift pack please register your detail in the link below: 

http://eepurl.com/c3NZqj 

ENTRY DEADLINE:
All entries to be received by midnight 5th December 2017- this is to allow any mums with a November 30th delivery a chance to enter after a period of recovery. 

Winner will be selected at Random and announced on the thread and via email shortly after.

Gift pack will be delivered after confirmation has been made. So please ensure that the address you use is a proper postal address. 

I wish you all a smooth pregnancy and swift and safe delivery. 

cc Team captain: Anugod.

FINALLY.. our online shop is open and we are taking pre-order for delivery in 2 weeks when our full stock will be ready.

http://naturalbabies.mimabear.com/p/shop.html?m=1

Thanks for the support and your patience.

God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
zaynie:

Shhhhhh! Don't shout Na.
She is overskilled sef.

Kaiiiiii.... Lmao... This woman ehnnn, u jst brought back some of my childhood memories. I will never forget one incident wen my mom took my siblings n I to visit my brother's nanny during Christmas period. Before we left my house, maleh begged me to eat jollof rice, I told her dt I was satisfied. That was Hw we got to nanny's hse o. She offered us rice, my siblings declined but me akpiri ogologo went to my mom n asked her "MUMMY,SHD I EAT THE RICE?". Momsi said sure, eat nw, this is also ur house. I asked her again "MUMMY, HOPE U WILL NOT FLOG ME AT HOME O?." My mommy smiled n said lai lai, my daughter, eat well well o. My siblings were jst looking @ me. Na so I siddon spread leg dey consume jollof rice even asked for more. Chaiiiii.... Wen we got home (infact, I don't wnt to remember dt day), after my mommy finish using cable wire (cos in my hse we can hide cane for Africa) to create Nepa lines on my skin Na fresh Edo pepper momsi used as pomade on my skin. Since then even if my momsi use her hand to gimme anoda person fd, I dey reason am as set up fd.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Its December already!!! Yippie can't wait to birth.

Happy new month house smiley

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Sisiyemisi:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Anak123:
Hello everybody.....sure we all doing great.....its really been a while....

Congrats to all mama's that have given birth....God less ur babies

Hello team February. .... cappt lioha. .how's the ministry going.....

My edd is 14/2/17

Noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 2:30am On Dec 01, 2017
YeyeObas5:
Thanks MA
Congratulations ma, thank God it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 3:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Congratulations to all November mamas. May your joy not go sour and may God supply all you need to care for the little ones (physically, mentally, financially and spiritually).
Team December, it's our month. May the little ones come forth with ease in perfect health in Jesus name. Hope we are all set - bags packed and done shopping? As for me am only 20% ready in terms of shopping. Hopefully should do conclude next week by God's grace.
To all mama, osu December yi a san wa si owo, a san wa si alaafia, a san wa si Ayo, a san wa si ire (may the month of December bring forth riches, perfect peace, joy and good health) in Jesus name.

Between, I had a 4D scan some weeks ago and it was HA-MAA-ZIN.......

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Congratulations to all November mamas. May your joy not go sour and may God supply all you need to care for the little ones (physically, mentally, financially and spiritually).
Team December, it's our month. May the little ones come forth with ease in perfect health in Jesus name. Hope we are all set - bags packed and done shopping? As for me am only 20% ready in terms of shopping. Hopefully should do conclude next week by God's grace.
To all mama, osu December yi a san wa si owo, a san wa si alaafia, a san wa si Ayo, a san wa si ire (may the month of December bring forth riches, perfect peace, joy and good health) in Jesus name.

Between, I had a 4D scan some weeks ago and it was HA-MAA-ZIN.......

Amen o, i just can't wait.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Sisiyemisi:

Congratulations.
May God coming Mark the beginning of unending joy in your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Hafsat24:
@Patking my Cappo! Congrats o.. I can't imagine the joy you feel.. I'm also seriously praying for a girl cheesy
i wish us all an easy smooth journey and delivery.. From how many weeks can one check the sex..

Thank you Teamie,
I pray yours turns out as you desired amen.

Our ANC Radiologist always prefer waiting 24weeks for certainty, my 18weeks Anormally scan the lady refuse to say even as Doctor instructed. She just suspected Girl.
But most scan centres here in Abuja get it right from 16weeks, I went to Echoscan on my 20weeks and it was super clear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:12am On Dec 01, 2017
atumomo:
Birth story
Still finding it hard to believe am a mum�☺.
May he continue to daze you Momma...
Cute Boy! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy NEW Month momma!

Congratulations to #teamDecember2017 Mommas. God will do it.

Congratulations to #teamNovember2017 for a great deliveries and testimonies.

Congratulations to all the Mommas that will BabyDance for #teamAugust2018. Highest number of conception month due to weather and holidays grin cheesy... #teamLeo

Congratulations to all the BFP coming through for #teamJuly2018.

Congratulations to us all for every of our Blessings, may God preserve them for us.
Amen

December will be fruitful!
Celebration all through in Jesus name.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AngelicBeing and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.