Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199159 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
proudmom38:

Congratulations on your baby girl sis!
[s]
PS. But tell them to cross check properly on your next scan cos I'm sure you are having two babies there tongue[/s]

This woman ohhh cheesy

I will do as advised, that will be a miracle of the age. I pray it works out as two... amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Hello ma'am, please I'll like to know if salbutamol tabs does same thing as Ventolin? My doc placed me on Ventolin tab 3x daily since 24 weeks and didn't tell me when I'll stop it.

Yes it's the same thing. Each antenatal visit, remind him you are still taking the ventolin. He will gradually stop it. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Congrats Yeyeobas5 I thank God on your behalf.

Doffing my hat for you o! Back to back November birth 2016 and 2017! Same with AwesomeGodiav November 2015 and 2016.

You mamas are the real MVP! can't imagine the stress but I know God who made it possible will surely make it easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Zaynie you are wicked o! angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Liftedhands:

grin grin grin

Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep, em sef no go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
soonest:

Yes it's the same thing. Each antenatal visit, remind him you are still taking the ventolin. He will gradually stop it. Cheers

Thanks ma'am.
Casler thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
zaynie:

grin grin grin

Let me go and do aproko

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
zaynie:

grin grin grin

angry angry angry @zaynie is that our bae that you are doing laidat shocked shocked shocked

We are coming to carry our property o embarassed
Thank you undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Liftedhands:

Over wuked sef lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
you are a very wicked somebori

See me feeling for muna embarassed embarassed
zaynie:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
You now snapped them after. That's the one that slayed me finally...poor Muna, wicked mummy *runs off*

zaynie:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
proudmom38:

angry angry angry @zaynie is that our bae that you are doing laidat shocked shocked shocked

We are coming to carry our property o embarassed
Thank you undecided

Na make e for better.
Abi you wantu marry wife that will borrow Maggi,borrow salt, borrow jewelry, borrow wrapper from neighbors ni . tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
you are a very wicked somebori

See me feeling for muna embarassed embarassed

You're just feeling for her, that girl is one tough cookie o.

Just a few minutes ago, I caught her under the dining table.
Hmmmmmmmm.
She removed the bubble stick from her bubble bottle and dipped it into the honey bottle and was licking. Plus bubbles plus honey.
Tell me she doesn't deserve another round.
I just carry face waka.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You now snapped them after. That's the one that slayed me finally...poor Muna, wicked mummy *runs off*

The picture is evidence na.
We snap good times and bad times grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
booqee:
Please what is the name of the fruit on the edge of this cup below..i tasted a slice some years ago for the first time and i totally loved the taste..but i dont know the name so i could look for it. Been looking for it so much but never found it around..

Who knows the name..

Kiwi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chai, Anty Zaynie daddy Moyo must see those pics o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Kiwi

Wifeysist:
it’s called kiwi
thanks..do u think they sell it in nigeria.. i just googled kiwi..and ur correct..but i dont think I've seen it in market before.

I like the taste..would love to taste it once more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
YeyeObas5:
MY BIRTH STORY
I had my princess last year November after TTC for almost 2 years. I couldn't go with other method of family planning other than the use of CD and besides I was on exclusive breast feeding so I never thought I could be pregnant.
I got to know when I was almost 18weeks
wow such a miracle. God bless your baby.

Congrats!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chai, Anty Zaynie daddy Moyo must see those pics o

Abeg no let am see the pics o.
E no want hear beat for that house. In fact if you ask questions too strongly, he will frown face.
I no dey to enter court this evening cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
booqee:

thanks..do u think they sell it in nigeria.. i just googled kiwi..and ur correct..but i dont think I've seen it in market before.

They do at Shoprite,Lekki.
I think 3 or 6 goes for 1500N. Not too sure.
But there's a drink that had the kiwi flavour and it's quite nice too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
zaynie:

They do at Shoprite,Lekki.
I think 3 or 6 goes for 1500N . Not too sure.
But there's a drink that had the kiwi flavour and it's quite nice too.
shocked 3 for N1500? I sincerely hope not oo

I'll look for it at the shoprite in ikeja. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
You may find it in Spar, if you're on Lagos mainland check those fruit mallams at Osata on Opebi, they usually have exotic fruits or know where you can get them

booqee:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
booqee:
shocked 3 for N1500? I sincerely hope not oo

I'll look for it at the shoprite in ikeja. Thanks

It's expensive o.
We used it when we were studying Fruits and Vegetables .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
zaynie:

You're just feeling for her, that girl is one tough cookie o.

Just a few minutes ago, I caught her under the dining table.
Hmmmmmmmm.
She removed the bubble stick from her bubble bottle and dipped it into the honey bottle and was licking. Plus bubbles plus honey.
Tell me she doesn't deserve another round.
I just carry face waka.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Awwwwww see Muna's eyes cry e bi like say make I join her dey cry.
Na really court cheesy
zaynie:

Abeg no let am see the pics o.
E no want hear beat for that house. In fact if you ask questions too strongly, he will frown face.
I no dey to enter court this evening cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwwwww see Muna's eyes cry e bi like say make I join her dey cry.
Na really court cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Zaynie it's not good o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Roseey0:
grin
Zaynie it's not good o

Maami, those children can disgrace person too much cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls Mamas is Suya safe? 15 weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
YeyeObas5:
MY BIRTH STORY
I had my princess last year November after TTC for almost 2 years. I couldn't go with other method of family planning other than the use of CD and besides I was on exclusive breast feeding so I never thought I could be pregnant.
I got to know when I was almost 18weeks gone. The journey was loaded with lots of package but God saw me through.
I had appointment with the doctor when I was exactly 40 weeks. He advised I should be checked and was 3-4cm dilated with the cervix still posterior according to the nurse and that was how the anxious journey to meet my Prince.

Congrats mama,God bless you and ur prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabash10: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
[/color]It has been discovered that the most important and satisfying things in life are as simple as ABC . So today , we are going to see many ABC of sex that you totally ignore or take for granted or are too myopic in your view to accept . Happy reading.
One … Many husbands want to know the secret of sexual adventures that can hit their wives hard and good . Well, it is as simple as ABC ; just go down on their nipples, clitoris and vagina carefully . Nipples, clitoral and vaginal stimulation can be the high point of pre-intimacy treat to any wife anytime . It can even be the main event of the night or an erotic need that couples return to frequently during a long luxurious sexual encounter . Manual stimulation is incredibly important for wives to have an orgasm . Most wives need a little more nipple , clitoral and vaginal contact than intercourse . Warm wet and intimate stimulation can be just as fun and satisfying as intercourse . Actually , 87 per cent of wives prefer nipples , clitoral and vaginal caressing to all other forms of pre-intimacy. Many wives fantasise about lying back and having their husbands go down on them , but many cannot express it. Moreover , if you want to sexually pamper your wife or you want her to be consumed literally with enticing sexual feelings , try this out tonight .
[color=#990000]It has been discovered that the most important and satisfying things in life are as simple as ABC . So today , we are going to see many ABC of sex that you totally ignore or take for granted or are too myopic in your view to accept . Happy reading.
One … Many husbands want to know the secret of sexual adventures that can hit their wives hard and good . Well, it is as simple as ABC ; just go down on their nipples, clitoris and vagina carefully . Nipples, clitoral and vaginal stimulation can be the high point of pre-intimacy treat to any wife anytime . It can even be the main event of the night or an erotic need that couples return to frequently during a long luxurious sexual encounter . Manual stimulation is incredibly important for wives to have an orgasm . Most wives need a little more nipple , clitoral and vaginal contact than intercourse . Warm wet and intimate stimulation can be just as fun and satisfying as intercourse . Actually , 87 per cent of wives prefer nipples , clitoral and vaginal caressing to all other forms of pre-intimacy. Many wives fantasise about lying back and having their husbands go down on them , but many cannot express it. Moreover , if you want to sexually pamper your wife or you want her to be consumed literally with enticing sexual feelings , try this out tonight .
It has been discovered that the most important and satisfying things in life are as simple as ABC . So today , we are going to see many ABC of sex that you totally ignore or take for granted or are too myopic in your view to accept . Happy reading.
Two … There is something about a husband feasting his eyes , hands and mouth on his wife’ s nipples , clitoris and vagina that can take both of them into another world of ecstasy , bliss and elation . The sensation of the tongue on the nipples , clitoris and vagina is usually enough to make couples hysteric and hyperactive with pleasure. However, according to research, many husbands do not lick and suck the right places well or sometimes do not stay long enough to make their wives climax . We shall be looking at the nitty-gritty of nipples , clitoral and vaginal stimulation today . To fully comprehend and practise the instruction I would be giving, please bear these few facts in mind. During sex, reach down and rub your wife’ s clitoris whenever possible and you are guaranteed to increase her chances of having orgasm . For many wives, manual stimulation of these areas is the only way they can climax. Rubbing the nipple, vagina and the clitoris the right way is not something husbands just know how to do , it is something they have to learn . When a wife’ s vagina is not yet lubricated, never try to insert a finger or penis into it; that is pure legal raping .
Three … Studies have shown that husbands staring at their wives ’ breast for 10 minutes a day can improve their total wellbeing . The human lips , tongues and genitals are the most sensitive areas of their bodies. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue . The tip of the clitoris has 700 nerve endings , more than the head of the penis . The most sensitive part of a woman ’ s vagina is the first two inches; that is where the majority of the nerves endings are located. A woman ’ s skin is 10 times more sensitive to touch than men ’ s own. During arousal, increased blood flow causes a woman ’ s breast to swell by 25 per cent and when stimulated, the vagina expands to six inches long. As a wife is turned on , blood rushes to her vulva , causing the vagina to release a smooth liquid called ‘ drops of Jupiter ’ . The average duration of a female orgasm is six seconds. The female Japanese word for orgasm is translated as ‘ I have died and gone to heaven. ’ Now carefully stimulating your wife’ s nipples , clitoris and vagina can make her also utter this speech .
Four … One-step at a time is the best secret code , so while together , have your hands under her; then stroke her clitoris through her panties to build the anticipation of feeling your fingers against her wet skin . Even if you have seen your wife ’ s unclothedness thousand times, don ’ t rush to take off her panties every time . Take the action to the next level by sliding your hand under her panties. There is more to the clitoris than meet the eyes, so don ’ t just rub the nub but start kissing your wife’ s knee up to her inner thigh or from her navel down to her clitoris , then directly to her labia , and then find your way to her nipples. A wife’ s inner thighs are very sensitive . Incredibly, some wives can even have orgasm just by massaging their feet. Starting your journey to the clitoris by kissing her thighs is still the best . This gives your wife intense pleasure and builds her anticipation for the thrill to come . Ask her to hold her legs up and out of the way, this allows you better access to the vagina. If you want to hear whether she is moaning with pleasure, ask her not to sandwich your ears with her thighs , you will be amazed with the varieties of ‘ melodic rhythms ’ coming your way!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy Moyo! Coman see o!
The look on her teary face with arms above her head is epic, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.
She looks like someone skilled at crying and explaining at the same time.
See Moyo, tough guy, no too much tears.
It will be fun to take random pictures like this till their adult years and create a slide show that will be played on their wedding day wink

But you these our African mommies sef, are these children supposed to be mind readers? You say something and mean the exact opposite. Take time o grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.