Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154047 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2012
@cuteruth:congrats
@pinkydiasy:why not see a doctor, if there is anything you are not sure of. They will explain better to you especially if you meet one that is very friendly with his/her patients.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lullabi: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
congrats cutetruth,

God will do it for us too ooooooooo. Amen. Baby welcome oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thank God for you, Cutetruth. May your baby bring plenty blessings to you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cuteruth(f): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thanks to all the mummies and all the awaiting mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2012
Congrats ooo Cuteruth, may God bless the little tiipe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nenepea(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cuteruth, congrats to you, God bless you and your new bundle of joy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Congrats cuteruth, I am in my 37th week and really cant wait to meet my bundle of joy, i just hope he comes early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
@ Congrats of making being term uwani, i remember just like yesterday the first ttc graduate to make it over congratulations mommy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ACM10: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Deyhmee: Good day! I'm currently in my 30th wk, a teenage mom and i'm so scared. Congrats to all the new mummys, this post is really helpful. My question: my pcv is 32%, hope its not too low?

Anaemia in pregnancy is PCV of <30 or haemoglobin of <10g/dl. Though your PCV is >30 benchmark, but I must caution you that it is still at marginal range. I expect it to be 36 or greater. I hope that you've registered for ante-natal? If you've not done so, have it at the back of your mind that u are doing yourself a disservice. The routine drugs given to expectant mothers should have corrected your PCV. The fact that you are a teenage mom(<18yrs) is more reason why you should have an obstetrician by your side.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Congrats, God be with you and your baby.

cuteruth: God's Name Be Praised Forever as I delivered a bouncing baby boy on Sunday 9-9-12. To God Alone Be All the Glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello all,

I am really expecting my bundle. Time up.....; Am so much tired of this tummy stuff jaare. No labour contraction yet. Or is there anything to do to initiate labour?

Wishing all expecting mum safe delivery and all new mum congratsssssssss....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
^ I read on this thread dat one of d ways to initiate is tell oga 2 do his work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Congrats cuteruth,God bless u and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deyhmee(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
Thanks alot. Yes, i've registered since 5months but i.ve done the test twice even after eating some food listed by hospital and drugs but its still 32
ACM10:

Anaemia in pregnancy is PCV of <30 or haemoglobin of <10g/dl. Though your PCV is >30 benchmark, but I must caution you that it is still at marginal range. I expect it to be 36 or greater. I hope that you've registered for ante-natal? If you've not done so, have it at the back of your mind that u are doing yourself a disservice. The routine drugs given to expectant mothers should have corrected your PCV. The fact that you are a teenage mom(<18yrs) is more reason why you should have an obstetrician by your side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
Deleted. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
congrats blank, may God keep him and may he bring you joy always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uyogabie(f): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
Congratulations Blank.May God keep him for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Congrat Blank, May ur bundle of Joy be with u forever.

Anyway, I'm seriously expecting mine oooo.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Congrats Blank.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
@toyosi how many weeks are you now, i am currrently in my 37th week and i really cant wait.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blendy77(f): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
congrats blank and cuteruth. we thank God for safe delivery and i ernestly pray that this sort of blessing will go round to all who desire it. welcome on board LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afrobaby(f): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
congrats blank, lets keep the testimony coming o, God is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
congrats blank and cuteruth.
By this time next year l should have shared my birth news on this board IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angee4real: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Congrats to all d new mothers here.

I just find out that i'm 1mth pregnant after 10 months of giving birth, hv nt being taking the routine drugs all this time, hope my baby will be ok b/c ve be very sick with malaria, i can't even eat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olapo(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hello all, been a while! Been enjoying being pregnant, hubby has been so supportive, just hope he won't get to be overprotective when our LO arrives. EDD is 11th November, wish he arrives earlier anyway. Wish all expectant mums safe delivery and all new babies and mamas good health.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Congrats, I wish you joy of motherhood.
blank: Rejoice with me. I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy on Tuesday.

God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shirleyz: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ mogbomoya, cuteruth and all other mothers that just delivered, a big congratulations to you.

I seldom comment here but I just want to share my birth story. My membrane ruptured on a sunday and I started to leak fluid. I went to d hospital but was turned back as the leakage had stopped but was told to come back if it starts again that I will be induced.

When the leakage started again, I went back to d hospital and as I was about to be induced, the doctor checked me and told me I was 4cm dilated and asked if I was having labour pains, I told him there was intense kicking but I was fine. I was induced @ 6a.m on a tuesday morning and by 7, the labour pain was coming on strong, not long afterwards, I was begging to go to the toilet, d docs n nurses said no and when I was checked I was 8cm dilated, after some minutes I was checked again and I was fully dilated. I was then told to push when I feel the urge to poo again. After 3 pushes, my baby girl finally came out at 7:45. People help me praise the Lord as I can't stop praising him as he made my birth easy like that of the Hebrew women. I will forever praise his name.

And this is wishing the expectant mothers here safe delivery and to trust in the lord cos d doctor told me that I might have to undergo CS cos of my height (not too tall), I and DH told him we will go ahead with natural birth as the pelvic scan I took said I was okay for natural birth. The doctor was so surprised at the speed and ease with which my baby came that he said I should see him for a gift, what he didn't know was that God was at work on my case. And I can't stop saying thank you Lord, may his name be praised forever.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
The Lord is good... I'm really happy for you and your LO, God bless you.
shirleyz: @ mogbomoya, cuteruth and all other mothers that just delivered, a big congratulations to you.

I seldom comment here but I just want to share my birth story. My membrane ruptured on a sunday and I started to leak fluid. I went to d hospital but was turned back as the leakage had stopped but was told to come back if it starts again that I will be induced.

When the leakage started again, I went back to d hospital and as I was about to be induced, the doctor checked me and told me I was 4cm dilated and asked if I was having labour pains, I told him there was intense kicking but I was fine. I was induced @ 6a.m on a tuesday morning and by 7, the labour pain was coming on strong, not long afterwards, I was begging to go to the toilet, d docs n nurses said no and when I was checked I was 8cm dilated, after some minutes I was checked again and I was fully dilated. I was then told to push when I feel the urge to poo again. After 3 pushes, my baby girl finally came out at 7:45. People help me praise the Lord as I can't stop praising him as he made my birth easy like that of the Hebrew women. I will forever praise his name.

And this is wishing the expectant mothers here safe delivery and to trust in the lord cos d doctor told me that I might have to undergo CS cos of my height (not too tall), I and DH told him we will go ahead with natural birth as the pelvic scan I took said I was okay for natural birth. The doctor was so surprised at the speed and ease with which my baby came that he said I should see him for a gift, what he didn't know was that God was at work on my case. And I can't stop saying thank you Lord, may his name be praised forever.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Alhamdulilah, I thank God for all his mercies. I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl last thursday 20/09/2012. EDD = 19/09/2012

Saw little blood around 3 am but no contraction.

Started having contraction around 8am but with distanced interval.
At about 2pm, i took castol oil with fanta and the contraction progresses. I got to the hospital about 6pm and i was already 5cm dilated. Did another check around 8pm and i was 7cm dilated. I gave birth to the bouncing baby past nine.

wishing all expecting mum safe delivery.
baby name is Umaamah folashewa Olanrewaju

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Alamdullilah for safe delivery, more of the good news!
Toyosi R: Alhamdulilah, I thank God for all his mercies. I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl last thursday 20/09/2012. EDD = 19/09/2012

Saw little blood around 3 am but no contraction.

Started having contraction around 8am but with distanced interval.
At about 2pm, i took castol oil with fanta and the contraction progresses. I got to the hospital about 6pm and i was already 5cm dilated. Did another check around 8pm and i was 7cm dilated. I gave birth to the bouncing baby past nine.

wishing all expecting mum safe delivery.
baby name is Umaamah folashewa Olanrewaju
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by posh9ky(f): 3:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Congratulation Toyosi R, God bless you and your LO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uyogabie(f): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2012
Congrats Toyosi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.