Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124405 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^yes,look on the positive side,what of diamondlove,its been a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by solemate: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hello my wife is 14 weeks pregnant and last week she had a very serious diarrhea. is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
limsycutey: Hi everyone, I commented once bfor, I'm now 10 weeks preg and I've not had a moment of rest for the past 3weeks and some days, I've been battling with malaria and terrible nausea, I'm always nauseated, I've had to take drip five times. Im fed up, I don't know what to do, nothing makes me feel better, I'm always throwing, I'm ashamed to say it but sometimes I find myself having dark thots, like wishing the preg wuld just disappear. Pls is there anything I can do to cope, I'm losing my mind here.

My dear, I was just like you few weeks ago. 7weeks was so sweet for me, once I entered the eight week, that was the worse days of my life. I was admitted in hospital 2times! I lost 8kg during this period. But the vomit, fatigue etc reduced at my 15th week. Finally stopped at my 16th week, then another terrible thing commenced...(Spitting) oh my God, I don't even want to talk about how I finish this Jumbo tissue every 2days all because of saliva that come out from nowhere. After a week, I sort to bitterkola. Works for me!!

Currently, am in my 20th week...taking my routine drugs, just stopped spitting yesterday(or trying to-using tom tom for replacement), my strength coming back, high crave for food and now weighing my normal weight before I got pregnant.

You will survive it, If I did..and still moving on, am sure you will! All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Diamondlove is doin jst fyn ooooo
Pushing my big belly
My 37th week now
Prayin and hopin he comes soon
Tired much mehn
Sighs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
;DHi everyone, it's been a while.I've missed a lot of stories here grin.

Uhhhhh Diamondlove dat complains almost everyday is now in her 37th week,just waiting for her LO to jump out,LOL!How time flies,don't worry u'll soon be here to tell us ur testimony and it will be great IJN.

As for me,am enjoying motherhood,my LO will be exactly 3mths come this sunday,i'm so happy that she's growing even though she eating all the food but refused to get fat,lol! Yesterday,she slept throughout the day,but woke up at night and started smiling at me expecting me to play with her in return,was just too tired to do that,she keeps blabbing and shouting throughout the night not even allowing me to catch some sleep,na wa o.All thanks to God,she's growing fast.

Wishing all the moms-to-be a safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Diamondlove so happy 4 u 37 weeks gone? God is great. My lo is so beautiful, she's soon going to be 5months. Seems like ystday, congrats all new mums, God bless ur los so many births stories **smiles**
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2012
Hi everyone, how is your LOs doing. I've got a question to ask, my question is, how safe is it to combine antenatal with traditional (herbal) care in pregnancy, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
herbal care? What are the herbs for? Its better to be careful about what you take in pregnancy oh. I will not advice anyone to take herbal medicine on a good day let alone in pregnancy. We do not know their chemical content and if they pose any danger to the baby. Its better to err on the side of caution oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for your response. Actually, she 's always having malaria attack and I was told she cannot take malaria tablet, but can take herbs.
mightlove: herbal care? What are the herbs for? Its better to be careful about what you take in pregnancy oh. I will not advice anyone to take herbal medicine on a good day let alone in pregnancy. We do not know their chemical content and if they pose any danger to the baby. Its better to err on the side of caution oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
@dont:how far along is she? She can take malaria drugs oh, especially after the first trimester. She should find out from her gynae/ob. I have taken malaria drugs in pregnancy oh. In my previous and current pregnancy, but they were precribed by my doctor. I dont do self medication even when am not pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
^^^Can't really say the month yet and it's kind of complicated now.

Firstly, she's an ulcer patient, which makes her cry everynow and then.
Secondly, she was afraid that her tummy is not coming out the way it supposed to, of which she complained to the Doctor maybe she should go for scanning, Doctor said no, that if she did, the scan wont see anything at this stage, but instead, conducted test on her and told her not to worry about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2012
I will sing unto d Lord, a joyful song
I will praise His name for d Lord is good

Sighs
After so much pain. Tears, anger, can't say it all
My baby boi showed up 3am 2day

I sure will come back for d miracle story

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2012
Went to the clinic in the morning
Complained to the doctor about the recent cramps, wen he checked, I was 2cm dilated
So he asked my hubby to go get the baby stuffs
My mum was far away, his too was far
I was taken to the labour room for cervix extension and had a balloon put there and that was past 11am.
Contraction didn't start until 5pm
My mum rushed down and so did his mum
I was checked again and 4cm going to 5cm, dat was past 6pm
I and mum were gisting, the contraction stopped not until 11pm when it started again
So strange right?
Everyone looked unto God
Full contraction it was by 11pm till 2am
I was using scope to ask for CS
Taken 2 d labour room, pushed poo poo and. Finally God blessed me with this little sunshine
3.1 and no tear
Somebody praise the Lord

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2012
I forgot to add I was peeing during labour
Pee everywhere

Also he did a miracle
My baby came out with cord around his neck and almost suffocating
I looked at him, no sound of cry, I jst busted 2 tears and started accusing God
Bt he finally made me laugh
The nurse was great

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2012
Wow! Congrats Diamond luv! Your little angel is finally here! God is faithful!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God, at last, may all honour be unto Him, Amen! Congrats dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2012
Congrats Diamondlove, I'm really happy for you and your baby. The Lord will protect you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2012
Awwwwww!! Congrats DiamondLuv!our God is Awesome..God bless you and your LO real good...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2012
Diamondlove, congratulations. May he remain a source of joy and blessing to your family. God bless and keep him for us in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odunnu: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2012
Congrats DiamondL. I can just picture you crying because he wasnt crying, then laughing when he started crying.
Life is beautiful I tell ya
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cuteruth(f): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2012
Congrats Diamond, Our God is Ever Faithful and he continually Protect ur Family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wow, congrars Diamondlove,you finally made it to the finish line! Yours is indeed a testimony! Congats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thnk u all
I am indeed so blessed
Looking at him all day just fills me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewai27: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
congrats diamondlove. im just remmbrg all those your posts about morning sickness and being admitted for dehydration. it's all paid off now. God is good!!!! our experiences wt morning sickness has been similar and i'm in my 30th wk nw. praying for a successful delivery ijn. congrats once again dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mogbomoya: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Alleluya, diamondlove is now a mummy! congrats darling. The lord is good. I remember those days of ur whinning & crying. Now d real work starts o.

@ house, mogbomoya & baby is doing great. he is 2mths & is so big. I cant stop praising God everyday for his mercies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Daimondlove big congratulations. May he continue to b a source of joy to d family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2012
Mogbomoya honestly diamondlove and her posts of vomitting, hospital admission etc, wen I jst read her birth story I bursted out laughing. I thank God for u diamonlove, God bless u $ ur lo. He is worth all d stress right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nenepea(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2012
Wow, so many things has happened since I last visited this site. Diamondlove has given birth, congrats! I praise God for you. Yur baby will continuously be a source of joy to you and yur family, amen.

Am in my 36th wk and am so tired of pushing dis bigggg tummy! I pray this baby comes soon, can't wait to hold him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Congrats diamondluv,AT LAST!I'm so happy for you n LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ib(f): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Congrats Diamondlove...thank God baby and mum are doing fine. ITs not a joke what women go through during labour. Have a good rest cos the next few months is going to crazyyy....my Bube baby is nearly 6 months and growing little teeth...its a miracle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Rejoice with me as God has done it for me too, I welcomed my baby boy into this world on saturday 20th Oct, at 6.25 am weighning 2.8kg.

I was induced in my 42nd week, though the labour was short but very painful am just glad I have my boy to show for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Congrats Diamondlove.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.