Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153173 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:
Hapi new year mamas! may we continue to prosper and be fruitful in Jesus name.

God bless you all for the mention and prayers.

I have children stuffs to give out(for both sexes)ages newborn to teen! give me a mention or pm letting me know the age and gender.

cc omonifamily, hope u see this ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

I have children stuffs to give out(for both sexes)ages newborn to teen! give me a mention or pm letting me know the age and gender.

Coldfeet pls am interested o! My son is almost 3 years (2 years and 9 months) Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
olalayo1710:
Its a new day, we thank Allah (swt) for the gift of life.
Audhubilahi Mina shaytan rajim, Bismillahi ArRahman ArRaheem

O Allah we give u all glory and adorations for this blessed day, we thank You for what You have been doing in our lives, and the ones You will still do for us, we appreciate You O Allah for Your protection over our family, for protecting our kids from evil eye, we give You thanks O Allah.

O Allah we come in repentance to You our Rabbi, in any ways we might have sin, either known and unknown that may hinder our prayers from been answered, Ya Gafar Ya Raheem, forgive us all our iniquities and have mercy on us.

We thank You over this family, thank You for the love been shared, we commit every body here unto Your able hand, we come against any form of power that might want to reduce the love being shared here, O Allah accept our plea.

O Allah we commit all the pregnant women unto You, You are the one that have been with us since the inception of our pregnancy, and we believe You will see us to the end, protect us from any evil eye O Allah, guide us, cover us with Your shield. We pray that You be with all our medical providers You are using for us, don't let the devil use them against us during our pregnancy journey and on our delivery day, we say thumma sebila yasarau for all women in labor room, deliver them with ease O Allah.

We thank You for those that have deliver, bless their kids for them, make them pious children for their parents.We commit our husbands unto You, be with them, bless the work of their hands so they will continue to provide for us, don't let Your love leave us.

We remember our GTC sisters, You are the one that sees all heart, please answer their prayers O Allah, bless their womb with pious children that will be an apple of their eyes, Rabbi la tadhi arni fardan Wa anta khaer warisin, Rabbi hablun miladunka duriyatan toyyibatan inaka anta sami u dua.

We remember our dear country, let Your peace continue to reign in this country, bless us with pious leaders, let Your fear always be in our hearts.

O Allah we remember all our wonderful mamas that travelled to their various place this festive period, protect and guide them give them easy journey back to their various destination. Amin

O Allah, bless us with good health, long life with lots of Your mercies, let our stay on this earth be fruitful and bless our hereafter. Rabana atina fidunya hasanata, Wa fil akhirat hasanata, Wa qina adhabanar.
Subhana rabbika robili isati amaya sifun Wa salam alali muselim Wa alhamdulilah robil alamin. Amin

Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

I am interested o
Male
1 year old
Location is Abuja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

interested, expecting baby girl in April
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
olalayo1710:
cc omonifamily, hope u see this ma

Thanks ma, jazakillah khair ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

am interested ohh mam... but don't know the sex yet, tanks happy new year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

I am interested too, Lagos mum, FTM.
Team March
A boy.
Been a silent reader mode, glad to be here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks coldfeet, can you please donate to MHC?

cc: zaynie

Coldfeet:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
OFFICIAL HANDOVER grin grin
@curvilicious may u, ur team members and remaining team December mamas bring forth your young ones in peace. Mama and baby alive with daddy rejoicing. There shall be no loss. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good morning mothers, I've missed this group so much. Here to register again, edd June 16, a ttm. Captain for June please take note. Mama zanie u still dey take dues?
@feddy27, long time, am here again o..
Happy new year to u all

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
lady25:
OFFICIAL HANDOVER grin grin
@curvilicious may u, ur team members and remaining team December mamas bring forth your young ones in peace. Mama and baby alive with daddy rejoicing. There shall be no loss. Amen

Wowwww!!! It's finally our turn to start birthing, plz I need to dance like King David grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

I'm interested pls. Expecting a twin ( boy and girl) Feb 2018. Lagos based.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

Am interested
Female 0-6 months
Lagos based
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Schonebaby:

@Curvilicious u didn't mention me. What's my offence cry

No vex dear, i didn't know you are team january na. You didn't tell us before now. This is my first time of seeing your mention
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Naomi14:
-
All these I pray in Jesus name.
God bless you all!

Happy new year mamas!
Will register here this year by God's grace. Amen! grin
AMEN in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

I'm interested
0-12months
Male
God bless you,sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
dunasy:

Happy new year to us all.....

Amen to the prayers. Happy New year!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
olalayo1710:
Its a new day,
Subhana rabbika robili isati amaya sifun Wa salam alali muselim Wa alhamdulilah robil alamin. Amin
Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to u all and most especially team Jan for supernatural delivery.
My able cappo am present ma but getting tired ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fabulous team February!
We have just one month to go. all glory to God

Team February for supernatural delivery

MONIKER ...................EDD................ SEX
01 Mcperry .................2/2/18.............XY
02 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 ............XX
03 Completey ............ 5/2/18
04 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
05 eazee......................9/2/18 ............XX
06 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
08 Anak123 ............... 14/2/18.......XX 27 Dec 2017
09 Angel2424 .............17/2/18
10 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
11 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
12 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
13 stormie ..................19/2/18
14 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18 ..........XX
15DocAdray ................22/2/18
16 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
17 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
18 rollykotex ...............EDD ?
19 SULPHUROXIDE ....EDD?
20 Droyal .....................EDD?
21 moonert ................ EDD ?
22 LegitDiva ............... EDD?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
proudmom38:
It doesn't matter how far they've gone ahead of you on every side... This year, you will overtake them in the name of Jesus. Because the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. "Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it." (Amos 9:13)
HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
Happy New year ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

Interested
Male 3-12 months. Location is Abuja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
proudmom38:
It doesn't matter how far they've gone ahead of you on every side... This year, you will overtake them in the name of Jesus. Because the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. "Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it." (Amos 9:13)
HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

Momproudy, you abandoned me since cry
How is you lil Proudy, Prouddad nd you Proudmom?
Happy new yam(year)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
curvilicious:
JANUARY/FINAL ROLL CALL FOR JANUARY 2018 MOMS kiss kiss kiss

If you hear your moniker come out and show us your elephant/hippo/dyno/kukuruku walk. No shame o because we are at the centre stage we can do anyhow on this thread. No levo for oda mamas. This thread? Na we get am!
Even if you have not been answering plz answer today teamJanuary2018mommas

Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Zino89......................Blue..............25/01/18
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Chijiuche..................Blue..............Ported kiss
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Mbula........................Blue...............Ported kiss
MiraclefromGod.......Pink................19/01/18
Curvilicious...............Blue................15/01/18
Gabby18..................... ?.....................11/01/18
MummyAudrey..........Pink..................?
Pacypatty...................Surprise........31/01/18
Mafiaqueen...............?......................23/01/18
Jadareese..................Blue................30/01/18
JDQueen...................Pink.................11/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue.................30/01/18
Mitche15...................Blue.................19/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue..................17/01/18
Holysteph.................Blue...................05/01/18
Tchidi.........................?......... ..............?
Thotiana....................?........................?
Momagic.............. ....?........................?
Zimunachimdi...........?.......................15/01/18
Schonebaby.............Pink...................28/01/18

Yepa! So, the child that wee call me mommy is finally landing this month shocked after 3endless years of waiting. I'm indeed grateful

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healtjyLOs#
#supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious# grin

Over&Out!
present ma finally oh God am so grateful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

Coldfeet am interested ohh 0-1year female.thanx alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

Am interested oo.0-6 months,
Gender unknown. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
curvilicious:

No vex dear, i didn't know you are team january na. You didn't tell us before now. This is my first time of seeing your mention

Thanks love kiss kiss. I've actually mentioned before. I guess it got lost in the chats shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

Cc @omonifamily check this out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Congrats to all mamas dat put to bed,ur princes and princesses shall be a blessing to u and ur generation... Happy new yr to everybody on this thread may God bless us and family abundantly.. Am sooo happy,yr 2017 my yr of meeting my lo can't wait tho! grin smiley cool....Hello teamMay.

This was me this period last yr,jst like yesterday ooh shocked..
Happy New yr bellefull mama,I wish u all safe delivery kiss..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Coldfeet:

Am interested my ds is 10month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
lioha:

Wow! Long time no read from you grin hope you are doing good.

I am good ma, happy new year kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.