Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176039 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
goldylockisbnb:
Late BA my apologies team Dec. .my handsome son came 11th Dec through VD with a little tear. Mum dad and son all doing fine to the glory of God.

Congrats mama.
May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2017
myrygurl:

awwa omaye grin
Nagoo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations dear @sassyangel, may God bless ur prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations dear @anak123,may God bless ur princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2017
karyss:

Oh my! Sorry dearie
I really don't knw wot to say again. Maybe u shd go to d hospital. D doctors will knw wot to do.
Let me help u call some mamas to chook mouth.
Booque, zaynie, jazzyjaz, enque, parking, FloraEC.
Thanks
He even talk about us going to the hospital but I don’t want to visit clinic.
It’s same story by the doctor becos am not allow to take drugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2017
He was really scared today
That’s the second time
FloraEC:

This got me laughing out so loud cheesy cheesy
Sorry is part of the package. Just try and eat in bits, chew your food for long before swallowing. Kpele, it'll still stop

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2017
zaynie:

Sorry dear.
Please go to the hospital so you won't get dehydrated and so that you can get some much needed food.
Pele kiss
Get better soon
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks to all the prayer booqee proudmom38 karyss ebonychic18 Giddyperson GenyEbere FloraEC PatKing eniafelamo and madam zaynie, you're very observant and taking your advice as soon as I get to Lagos.
I appreciate everyone here

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2017
sayoddy
Welcome back.
This will surely end in praise.

Cappo
Mumsgirl27, we are kicking.
Even with my anterior placenta, baby is kicking hard. I come dey fear, make she(by God's grace o, if baking soda test is true) no come kick her placenta out of position.

This cold n catarrh weather no gree me see road o. But I discovered Ori yesterday and it has being my saving grace.
Team No Loss
Team May
I greet you all.

4realwoman. Able teamie, sorry about your bike accident. The lying on the left according to doc is to increase blood flow to the placenta. So plz, try and alternate it as often as possible. Complain to Doc if pain persists. Check Google for standard position for lying down. Use to pillow to support as well.

Happy bumping to us all.
2018 is here already.
Thank u lord

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2017
heroinqc:
if it is baby voice they talk with self e 4beta. Dis one u wont understand wht they are evn talking sef or trying2 pronounce. Our tongue aids speech as it moves, then check whn its hooked dwnu. A mother brought her baby of 6months, smone noticed it nd told her, it ws removed. Most mothers dnt knw abt it. Thr is a stage d child wl attain2 it bcoms impossible2 remove it. Unless it cn b don n abroad dats d one i dnt knw. ( I bin tink say u quoted me4 troble as usual). Ahnie my paddy paddy.

OK...thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Congrats sassyangel1

Congrats Anak123
Please try and fight the depression. Your baby girl is here. Please be happy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
ahnie:

OK...thanks!
U're welcome, and welcome2 2018.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
E Kuule mothers. How are we doing. Hope our little ones are kicking? Jan mamas in the house, we will soon enter our miracle month. Seems some December mamas will port to our month lol *sideeyes. It's allowed.
I've not seen roll call for January oo. Pls don't forget to add lil sconebaby. *princess (so the scan says) cheesy cheesy shocked
On a lighter note who can relate with this scan experience @ *pix attached

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Schonebaby:
E Kuule mothers. How are we doing. Hope our little ones are kicking? Jan mamas in the house, we will soon enter our miracle month. Seems some December mamas will port to our month lol *sideeyes. It's allowed.
I've not seen roll call for January oo. Pls don't forget to add lil sconebaby. *princess (so the scan says) cheesy cheesy shocked

Abi o. What do expect when someones EDD is December 31st. Which kind EDD be that? angry
Patiently waiting for the young man that has refused to show all these while. Already reserved one fat cane for him. Discipline begins from infancy. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Schonebaby:

��� the picture is legit!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2017
beautifulrosa:

Abi o. What do expect when someones EDD is December 31st. Which kind EDD be that? angry
Patiently waiting for the young man that had refused to show all these while. Already reserved one fat cane for him. Discipline begins from infancy. undecided

Hahahahhahahah Pele. U know ur baby might show up Jan 1.Those at special babies. I've always wanted Jan 1 baby because if born in a federal hospital at 12 am, they (the governor and the state) will load him/her with gifts ehn. Money, cow e. T. C lol
Unfortunately, my edd is late January and I want baby to be fully baked so no hope shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Schonebaby:

Hahahahhahahah Pele. U know ur baby might show up Jan 1.Those at special babies. I've always wanted Jan 1 baby because if born in a federal hospital at 12 am, they (the governor and the state) will load him/her with gifts ehn. Money, cow e. T. C lol
Unfortunately, my edd is late January and I want baby to be fully baked so no hope shocked

If na that one....am interested o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2017
beautifulrosa:

Patiently waiting for the young man that has refused to show all these while. Already reserved one fat cane for him. Discipline begins from infancy . undecided

You that will be awwing and uwwing upandan even using kisses to finish his innocent chubby face cheesy

Calm down, today never finish, is still 11:23am tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2017
FloraEC:

You that will be awwing and uwwing upandan even using kisses to finish his innocent chubby face cheesy

Calm down, today never finish, is still 11:23am tongue

Eheeen cheesy cheesy cheesy
Issokay!
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Those Shoulder Flaps on Baby Onesies, Explained
Those folded envelope sleeves have a real headache-saving purpose.

BY ANGEL COHN

Published: November 25, 2014

Have you always looked at those little folded over flaps on the shoulders of baby onesies and wondered what they were for?
1. Chalked it up to a convenient design?
2. A spot to put your fingers in while you pull them over the babies head?
3. Something to, god forbid, help you put them on clothes hangers?

Well it’s none of those.

Mama Undone at Tiaras & Prozac figured out exactly why they were there… to help you pull the onesie downwards, over baby's legs rather than over their head, so you can easily get a baby out of a messy onesie.
What?
Such a genius concept.
Why don't onesies come with instruction manuals so we could have saved ourselves so much time trying not to wake a sweaty sleeping baby who had spit up all over everything?
#copied

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
karyss:

Oh my! Sorry dearie
I really don't knw wot to say again. Maybe u shd go to d hospital. D doctors will knw wot to do.
Let me help u call some mamas to chook mouth.
Booque, zaynie, jazzyjaz, enque, parking, FloraEC.

She should see a doctor
I used to vomit up to 10 times a day back then

Promethazine helped but if you take it you'll sleep alot
Cc cynate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Congrats sassyangel1 our kpekus mistress, God bless u prince..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
jazzyjazz:

She should see a doctor
I used to vomit up to 10 times a day back then

Promethazine helped but if you take it you'll sleep alot
Cc cynate
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cynate:
My husband has made almost all types of foods and fruits available but I cant eat and I vomit a lot.
I vomited like 6 times today and my husband wanted to call ambulance.
lol,mine was worse.God will see you through. try eating slowly.in my case I never drank water immediately after eating,if there is a chilled drink available I take.I could only eat yam with palm oil,EBA, and boiled egg.Am 29wks 3day and I still vomit.but having learnt what triggers the vomit, it has reduced. please also try eating on time,don't wait till you are really hungry, it helped me too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
goldylockisbnb:
Late BA my apologies team Dec. .my handsome son came 11th Dec through VD with a little tear. Mum dad and son all doing fine to the glory of God.
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
nnekaike:
lol,mine was worse.God will see you through. try eating slowly.in my case I never drank water immediately after eating,if there is a chilled drink available I take.I could only eat yam with palm oil,EBA, and boiled egg.Am 29wks 3day and I still vomit.but having learnt what triggers the vomit, it has reduced. please also try eating on time,don't wait till you are really hungry, it helped me too.
Thanks
He forced me to eat today
How did you stop spitting ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cynate:

Thanks
I always chewed something, Gum,biscuits, guava anything sha,I always had something in my mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cynate:

Thanks
try and be eating please, you and the baby needs it.I was not eating then due to vomit and it brought down my blood level. i have less than 10weeks to go and my Pcv is 29,which is lowww.its Only God that can help me at this stage. Eat please,especially the things that give blood,no matter how little.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:

It is simple,you may have to call the phone number on consultation for a specific time as required by you or as it counts.I have registered sims for this.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:

Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:

The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:

Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:

Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable.

CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER:

08176371308 and 08131873524.

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.
Happy Newyear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
LuckyG1:
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:

It is simple,you may have to call the phone number on consultation for a specific time as required by you or as it counts.I have registered sims for this.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:

Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:

The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:

Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:

Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable.

CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER:

08176371308 and 08131873524.

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.
Happy Newyear

The essence of this thread is to encourage, and discuss our troubles, as well as celebrate with one another.

Your approach is not ok by me...many Mommas have come here to cry, share their experiences. Yet you never posted for once to encourage or support us.

Today you appear with advert!

Not saying it is a restricted thread, but be a little more sensitive.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
To the one who makes everything beautiful in His own time.

BA
I welcomed my princess on the 19th of Dec.

BS
Right from conception it's been God all the way. I asked and he answered me. The scan I did at 6wks+ revealed fibroid growth which I was never aware of. Was told it wasn't going to affect the pregnancy but might affect the mode of delivery and importantly not to stress. So the journey began. The pregnancy was stress-free, no MS, no vomiting, appetite remained the same infact I did regular scans to be sure I was still pregnant. In my 2nd trimester I stressed and was on bedrest twice maybe due to the fibroid no medication was administered just increased my water intake and bedrest. 30weeks+ I started discussing having an elective CS with the Dr and hubby due to the fibroids. The Dr mentioned they carry out their ELCS at 38weeks and the wait began. At my 36wks appointment we realised the baby was yet to be in cephalic position was heart broken when I was told the hospital admits those with abnormal lie at term which I refused. According to LMP the scheduled date for the ELCS at 38wks+ was 26 Dec but being a general hospital they can't carry out an ELCS on a public holiday but according to earlier scans 38wks was on the 19 Dec so we decided to use dating scan. On the scheduled day the God of host went ahead of me again and took all the glory. I reacted to some of the drugs administered, even the oxygen had an offensive odour, I vomitted twice on the theatre table, it was tough and I kept praying and prophesying that I will not die but live. I sincerely thought the end had come thank God for proving himself always in my life. Oro mi Tope o! I kept wondering why the procedure was taking long only for me to realise the fibroids were also removed maybe because it was along the incision site. In all I thank God for another opportunity and the gift of life. Was glad to see my baby although she weighed far less than the estimated scan weight. Recovery was smooth except for the headache from the spinal block and LO is doing wonderfully well.

To the one who was, who is and is to come.

#teamdecemberfornoloss
BA, BS submitted. Sorry for the epistle. I am a talker had to find a way to be brief which is still rather long. Ignore typos too.
To the remaining mamas many God make it easy for us all

43 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.