Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153868 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
zino congratulations on the birth of ur prince. May he fulfill destiny.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1dafulmi(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
mumsgirl27:

Welcome to team May.
I wish u supernatural delivery

welcome to our close knitted one big happy family with supernatural delivery promise from God.

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.
Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account
thanx my team mate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Zino89:
BA! BA!! My Prince Charming made his grand entrance 2nd of January weighing 2.9kg through cs mother and baby are doing fine father rejoicing. Team January

congrats oniovo....kisses to omo'mo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Congrats mama zino89, our first baby is here oh........may God be with him and the families

Kelizosuy, how's u and aunty Adele? We dare not call her name now without adding auntie first grin grin......u are such a strong one, may God continue to strengthen u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
keeki:

it can take days and it can take hours.loosing the plug doesn't mean u are in active labour already.
You can read more on www.mamanatural.com/mucus-plug/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Congrats Zino89!!! God bless you and your baby.

So I went for a scan and my lil chipmunk was sitting on his ass angry angry!! I'm sure he'll turn before due date. We were weighing 2.5kg. Doc said it's a good weight for 36 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
adedayoa2:
did it yesterday, I cried blood cuz it was so painful. I don't pray for my enemy to experience that kind of 21min. I'm free now, thanks all.

cry cry cry kpele my dear Sis,
its not an easy thing.
may God heal you.
please be serious with your Medications, and no kpekus the next 2 weeks to avoid infection.

Be comforted, its a new begining for the one God is preparing for you.
you are in my thoughts and prayers. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
B.A B.A B.A
With a heart of gratitude...hmmm so much gratitude!

And with maximum respect, regards, admiration to all mothers, i joyfully announce the birth of my prince at exactly 1:30pm today. Daddy, mother and baby all doing fine.

Hmmmm isssa wonderful God!
Marvellous God.

76 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol we are fine dear...
U Kant call her name without adding auntie first oh grin grin grin grin grin she yaff big finish
Goldenheart002:
Congrats mama zino89, our first baby is here oh........may God be with him and the families

Kelizosuy, how's u and aunty Adele? We dare not call her name now without adding auntie first grin grin......u are such a strong one, may God continue to strengthen u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Congratulations mama... God bless him
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

And with maximum respect, regards, admiration to all mothers, i joyfully announce the birth of my prince at exactly 1:30pm today. Daddy, mother and baby all doing fine.

Marvellous God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.

served super HOT!!! cheesy
Big Congratulations my dear Momma.
welcome to our Prince, he will be your greatest Joy.
cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Zino89:
BA! BA!! My Prince Charming made his grand entrance 2nd of January weighing 2.9kg through cs mother and baby are doing fine father rejoicing. Team January
Congrats mama

Bless God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.
God is good indeed

Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
congrats to mama zino nd beautifulrosa on d birth of ur los,,, we tap from d grace,,, send my kisses to them,,, to oda January mamas nd dec,,,, ur testimonies dey road,,,,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=beautifulrosa post=63857591]B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.[/quote

congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Roseey0:
Bloomingbud

I have been calculating the portion of the front bump to the back bump tongue
You gather no be small.

Make una leave my teamie alone grin grin grin

It's in proportion my dear don't mind them cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
lioha:

Make una leave my teamie alone grin grin grin

It's in proportion my dear don't mind them cheesy

Thanks jare my teamie, and to say the back bump don reduce cos of Belle o. How is pushing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jadareese: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
congrats teamie... God bless u and LO for setting d ball rolling for team mates. indeed Jan births shall be swift,safe n wr lesser pain for all our mommas ijn

congrats and God's blessings on ur sweet prince's arrival too @beautifulrosa

Zino89:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Zino89:

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
PatKing:
Team April 2018 Roll Call (new week: 02 - 09 Jan. 2018)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TEAMIES!!!
 "With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

1. Amy43.............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Lilliesbud12...EDD 3-5/04/18(XX)
3. Tutulicious......EDD 07/04/18(??)

4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/18(??)
You have disappeared, we want you to reappear please. It is well with you.

5. Bibeetee..........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/18(??)
7. Whyterose.......EDD 12/04/18(??)

8. Graciamore......EDD 14/04/18(??)
You are present even on this thread, but not identifying with us.
All your mentions were to check your wellbeing. Good luck Momma.

9. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/18(??)
10. Mumplenty....EDD 18/04/18(??)
11. Imagemate...EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
12. PatKing..........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
13. Wifeysist........EDD 20/04/18(??)
14. Omonifamily..EDD 21/04/18(??)
15. Sysengr..........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
16. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/18(??)
17. PrincessKF.....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
18. Hafsat24........EDD 27/04/18(??)
19. Prettymaxy....EDD 27/04/18(??)
20. MumIbeji........EDD 28/04/18(XX)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
Present ma.
Happy new year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Congrats, january mums dropping it like its hot grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Zino89:
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Amen...pls like how much did u spend in total? just to have an idea.
thanks

rollykotex:
I went for baby shopping today, and I bought 95% of my stuff. Woooww preparation for baby no be moimoi oo. Hubby was just screaming at d prices. We did jelenke shopping sha, we didn't move from one shop to d other pricing stuff. we just entered a big shop and sat down, we called the stuff for them and they brought them. I'm not so sure they duped us sha cos they claim they sell wholesale. But even if they did, na them sabi, may God continue to provide no strength to be walking up and down.

As much as I want a term baby, which I'll get by Gods grace, anak123 too prompted me to shop cos I can't imagine birthing LO now when I practically have nothing on ground. I can't imagine not preparing well for a visitor that knocked for almost nine months.

My expectation is so high now and equally excited, I pray I'll be able to sleep tonight, I may just be checking and rechecking my baby stuff. Don't blame me jare.

May we all carry to term with no loss in Jesus Mighty name. I'm almost ready!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
feddy27:

Hey teamie, congrats dear! leave that June 16th edd o, born on June 6th (my birthday) cheesy cheesy
Thanks dear, lol...anything for you dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spicy128(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.
wow congratulations teamy, really happy for you, ensure you rest well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A

Marvellous God.
Congratulations mama. God bless and keep him.
Congrats to Zino89, coldfeet and saxyangel On the birth of your babies. May they make you happy and proud, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Congrats beautifulrosa and zino89. May God bless your new borns
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
booqee:
Rollykotex just wondering tho. Why u dint provide ur edd.
Don't mind me jare, Nothing really

A big congratulations to beautifulrosa and Zino89.May your LOs forever make you happy. Welcome to the world angels. You will do exploits In Jesus Mighty Name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xxxylxxxx, Masab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.