Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8168263 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (18WEEKS OR 3MONTHS and 28DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd and Los Sex if known when we reply.

First of all, am sorry for the late responses to mentions and also roll call,tried but it got deleted..How was the celebration.Hope we have all taken our first dosage of TT and also malaria prevention drugs. Maybe by next roll call, I will post a comprehensive baby and Mother list especially for the FTM for early shopping( If u any of us know d price of d items we can indicate for shopping guard line)..May 2018 usher in good tidings for us and family.

NAME EDD

6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS).. Oh my VVIP mama, so sorry about the accident. For the right side sleeping, you can try to alternate on both sides.. I think sleeping on right side is mandatory from 3rd trimester and also for the kicks, I didn't notice mine early during my First pregnancy, so don't stress urself as long as scan says Lo is good. How was ur trip. Please don't stress ur self.
How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
Thank you cappo for the roll call. The cold in this village is doing me strong thing ooo. grin I am yet to take any malaria drug as my Dr has refused to give me Fansider, he said since I have not taking it before that he can't give it to me o. I don't even kw what to do cos I heard that malaria drug is very important in pregnancy as it helps to protact the baby from jaundice . I am seriously thinking of using another hospital, but people around me are saying I should just use my Dr since he knws my history very well sad.
I try to sleep on my left side this days.
@soonest and all sabi mamas in the house, pls what do you think about not taking malaria drug in pregnancy. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God
I gave birth to a baby girl yesterday at exactly 4:00pm through cs
At 11am yesterday i went for Scanning saying inadequate aminiotic fluid and cervix close at 40 weeks + 12am. Beautifulrosa congratulations to us.
May God protect our Los and bless our dhs

Congratulations Momma.
God bless our princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
mummyjayson:
gudmorning great family,, please ooo i need help,,, for mamas that did registry marriage nd have done change of name, please what is d process like,,, i really want to know cos after birth by Gods grace, i want to statt job hunting so i can assist dh nd also help myself,,,,, thanks in advance for ur response,, abeg nor waka pass oooo,, jst to add, i reside in Benin.. una gudmorning

1.Go to high court at sapele road, you type outside and go inside for the oath. It doesn't take time like that. Hold like 1k for typing and the oath.
2. Go to observer at airport road or guardian/vanguard at mission road. Go with your marriage certificate and photocopy. You will pay between 3500 to 5k or so.
They will tell you the day it will published, they will keep 2 copies of the paper for you.
3. Laminate one of them, that's where your name appeared. Make sure the name of the paper and date shows.
4. Keep them well. It's now one of your 'credentials'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
4realwoman:
Thank you cappo for the roll call. The cold in this village is doing me strong thing ooo. grin I am yet to take any malaria drug as my Dr has refused to give me Fansider, he said since I have not taking it before that he can't give it to me o. I don't even kw what to do cos I heard that malaria drug is very important in pregnancy as it helps to protact the baby from jaundice . I am seriously thinking of using another hospital, but people around me are saying I should just use my Dr since he knws my history very well sad.
@soonest and all sabi mamas in the house, pls what do you think about not taking malaria drug in pregnancy. Thanks

Nne you should have taken your 1st dose of ipt by now.
Since he knows your history, he should know whether you react to sulphur drugs or not. If fansidar is ruled out, there are other options like pyrimethamine weekly (sunday sunday medicine).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 8 weeks to our season.

curve....... edd march 1( )
kekeakinwale.... edd march 1( )
Happychildlove...... edd march 1(It's a prince)
Soonest..........edd march 3( )
Elmaspeed.........EDD mar 9 (not a clue)
Showerses..........edd mar 9/14 ( )

Potential porters club, i hope we are rounding up the shopping.

youngmommypat...... Edd mar 10( )
Nifes ................EDD mar 11 ( )
Deboniar............edd mar 11 ( )
Fexcathy.............edd mar 13 (it's a prince)
Aneeks...........edd march 15 ( )
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16 ( )
angelys.................Edd march 16 ( )
nnekaike............edd march 16( )
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22 (it's a princess)
Temmy2103........edd march 23 ( )
piragirl........edd march 26 (it's a prince)
giftdiddy......... edd march 28 (It's a princess)
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29 ( )
Tunis24..............Edd march 29 ( )
Epudome............edd march 29 ( )
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29 ( )
Eniafelamo............edd march 31 ( )
Fruitbae

Cappo, nor be small o! Before u open and close eye 8 weeks don reach. Me av not bought anything yet o! but i will start buying little by little from dis month after breaking my kolo grin grin grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2018
4realwoman:
@soon.est and all sabi mamas in the house, pls what do you think about not taking malaria drug in pregnancy. Thanks
As for me o, I wasn't given any malaria drug during my pregnancy. When I asked the nurses, they asked if I was having malaria and wanted referring me to a doctor. I said I wanted the preventive dose and they said the can't prescribe anything and would only refer me to a doctor if indeed I was having malaria. undecided

Na so I dust my bumbum comot. angry I tried to avoid mosquitoes sha, and all was well with me till around 37/38 weeks that I came down with malaria! shocked shocked
I had read here not to use malaria drugs after 36 weeks ish, and I was scared. I sha got a drug and used o, (with prayers grin) and the malaria disappeared. My babe came out perfectly OK, with sucking anointing angry
In fact, she sucks like a boy undecided

After all my story, I don't know what to advise you o grin cos I won't say follow my steps. tongue Just sharing my personal experience.
Make sabi mamas come chook mouth. cheesy

Btw, Ahnie who offend you? Why did you delete your dayarii? undecided Ayam jus looking at you with isoko eyes and shaking bumbum for you angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats to beautifulrosa, yorubawoman, zino89 and all new mamas. Enjoy the stress tongue of vigilante grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
@Anugod n soonest, thanks for your input. My Dr is saying that world health organisation (WHO) have given instruction that once one is not down with malaria that they shouldn't be given malaria drugs and that since I don't have malaria that I shouldn't worry. Make I still dey see as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
curvilicious:
JANUARY/FINAL ROLL CALL FOR JANUARY 2018 MOMS kiss kiss kiss

If you hear your moniker come out and show us your elephant/hippo/dyno/kukuruku walk. No shame o because we are at the centre stage we can do anyhow on this thread. No levo for oda mamas. This thread? Na we get am!
Even if you have not been answering plz answer today teamJanuary2018mommas

Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Zino89......................Blue..............25/01/18
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Chijiuche..................Blue..............Ported kiss
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Mbula........................Blue...............Ported kiss
MiraclefromGod.......Pink................19/01/18
Curvilicious...............Blue................15/01/18
Gabby18..................... ?.....................11/01/18
MummyAudrey..........Pink..................?
Pacypatty...................Surprise........31/01/18
Mafiaqueen...............?......................23/01/18
Jadareese..................Blue................30/01/18
JDQueen...................Pink.................11/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue.................30/01/18
Mitche15...................Blue.................19/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue..................17/01/18
Holysteph.................Blue...................05/01/18
Tchidi.........................?......... ..............?
Thotiana....................?........................?
Momagic.............. ....?........................?
Zimunachimdi...........?.......................15/01/18
Schonebaby.............Pink...................28/01/18

Yepa! So, the child that wee call me mommy is finally landing this month shocked after 3endless years of waiting. I'm indeed grateful

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healtjyLOs#
#supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious# grin

Over&Out!
Happy New Year cappo. Hmm my edd is tomorrow and still no sign of labour. Today is my anc, lemme hear what the doctor has to say.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
soonest:

1.Go to high court at sapele road, you type outside and go inside for the oath. It doesn't take time like that. Hold like 1k for typing and the oath.
2. Go to observer at airport road or guardian/vanguard at mission road. Go with your marriage certificate and photocopy. You will pay between 3500 to 5k or so.
They will tell you the day it will published, they will keep 2 copies of the paper for you.
3. Laminate one of them, that's where your name appeared. Make sure the name of the paper and date shows.
4. Keep them well. It's now one of your 'credentials'
thank you sooo much ma,,,will do so, at least i know those places,,, thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2018
4realwoman:
@Anugod n soonest, thanks for your input. My Dr is saying that world health organisation (WHO) have given instruction that once one is not down with malaria that they shouldn't be given malaria drugs and that since I don't have malaria that I shouldn't worry. Make I still dey see as e dey go.
well for me, in ubth,,, they give us preventive malaria drugs(maldox) as part of our routine drugs,,, like me,,, i have taken it 3 times now,,, nd even after d second one, i was still down with malaria bur since d third dose, i hvnt been sick,,,, i frel d preventive drug does no harm cos in dis part of d world, malaria is real,,, WHO dey oyinbo lamd ooo, lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God
At 11am yesterday i went for Scanning saying inadequate aminiotic fluid and cervix close at 40 weeks + 12am. Beautifulrosa congratulations to us.
Congratulations ma may God Almighty protect you and baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
mummyjayson:
well for me, in ubth,,, they give us preventive malaria drugs(maldox) as part of our routine drugs,,, like me,,, i have taken it 3 times now,,, nd even after d second one, i was still down with malaria bur since d third dose, i hvnt been sick,,,, i frel d preventive drug does no harm cos in dis part of d world, malaria is real,,, WHO dey oyinbo lamd ooo, lol
No mind my Dr oo as him wan follow oyinbo style. I will try n register with another hospital once I go back to Lagos. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
mummyjayson:

I use ubth too and as a teaching hospital, thet will always go with the current WHO guidelines.
4realwoman, pls see these links:

http://www.who.int/malaria/areas/preventive_therapies/pregnancy/en/

https://www.mhtf.org/2017/07/25/new-guidelines-for-preventing-and-treating-malaria-in-pregnancy/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
soonest:

I use ubth too and as a teaching hospital, thet will always go with the current WHO guidelines.
4realwoman, pls see these links:

http://www.who.int/malaria/areas/preventive_therapies/pregnancy/en/

https://www.mhtf.org/2017/07/25/new-guidelines-for-preventing-and-treating-malaria-in-pregnancy/
dont they give you preventive malaria drugs during ur antenatal days?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sorry to jump in to this conversation, the realities of malaria in sub saharan africa are beyond the "if you're not down with malaria" story. For me,
I was given sunday sunday as that's the practice in my hospital I guess it's cos they don't want to have to deal with reaction to sulphur drugs

I think you should talk to your doctor further and ask more questions. What happens if you have malaria? Can you start Sunday-Sunday if he has concerns about sulphur containing drugs?. I won't advise you seek out another doctor based on your history

Note though that preventive malaria medication doesn't automatically mean baby won't have jaundice

4realwoman:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God

OMG! So happy for u. Finally finally.
Congratulationssss!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
mummyjayson:
gudmorning great family,, please ooo i need help,,, for mamas that did registry marriage nd have done change of name, please what is d process like,,, i really want to know cos after birth by Gods grace, i want to statt job hunting so i can assist dh nd also help myself,,,,, thanks in advance for ur response,, abeg nor waka pass oooo,, jst to add, i reside in Benin.. una gudmorning
Hello teamie, even though I haven't changed my surname, but the process is getting a publication on national dailies for change of name. you can use the popular dailies like the nation, punch etc. That's all. You'll be given a copy of the news paper when its out for free, cut out the change of name section cos its usually plenty and circle your own name. Make plenty photocopies and attach as part of your credentials. Court affidavit too should be added

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God
At last! Congrats mama, may God bless and keep her. Congrats to beautifulrosa and other mamas who have birthed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1dafulmi(f): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
mumsgirl27:

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (18WEEKS OR 3MONTHS and 28DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)

First of all, am sorry for the late responses to mentions and also roll call,tried but it got deleted..How was the celebration.Hope we have all taken our first dosage of TT and also malaria prevention drugs. Maybe by next roll call, I will post a comprehensive baby and Mother list especially for the FTM for early shopping( If u any of us know d price of d items we can indicate for shopping guard line)..May 2018 usher in good tidings for us and family.

NAME EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)... Am doing good but just having occasional leg and hand pain.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)..Lol, abeg leave my baby alone, let her kick as she want...How is the cold?
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)...Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)... Mama, how are u doing?
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP). Thank God mama for the stress free pregnancy so far
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS).. Oh my VVIP mama, so sorry about the accident. For the right side sleeping, you can try to alternate on both sides.. I think sleeping on right side is mandatory from 3rd trimester and also for the kicks, I didn't notice mine early during my First pregnancy, so don't stress urself as long as scan says Lo is good. How was ur trip. Please don't stress ur self.
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)... Mama, it been so long we u response to roll call, hope you are good.
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)... Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) .... Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) ......our one and only papalet...Been long we heard from you. hope u are doing fine?
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?) ......How are u doing mama nd Lo
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)..I don't really know about high sugar, but just follow your doctor's advice. For the Ugwu with milk, I learn here that Milk reduces the potent of Ugwu, take them separately.
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)....Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)...Am happy to hear that you are doing good.
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)... How is pushing mama?
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP) Mama, sometimes stomach tightness might not have any complication but since u have been to the hospital, that is a good decision. Now ur mind will be at rest. I know d feeling, even me as a 2nd time mama, i get excited whenever I see my baby.
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN).. How are u and Lo doing ma'am
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP)... How is pushing mama?
19) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)... How are you and Lo.
20) tosinwill ----------06/05/2018 (LMP)...Amen and you too mama, how is bumping going?
21) 1dafulmi ----------14/05/2018 (LMP)...Our newest mama, welcome once again and happy bumping

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Healthy pregnancy
thanx cappo. I'm enjoying the kickings lol.. Pls mama, which month can one get an accurate scan to know the sex/ gender?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
4realwoman:

My doctor too doesn't give me malaria drug,I don't know if its because I react to sulphur containing drugs. Only in my ist pregnancy dat i came down with malaria like 3ce before 20weeks dat he placed me on one malaria prevention drug i took everyday till i gave birth. I think d name is Paludrine. My 2nd preg,not a single malaria drug and this one too as well. I always treat malaria immediately I feel d symptoms tho wen I'm not pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
rollykotex:

Hello teamie, even though I haven't changed my surname, but the process is getting a publication on national dailies for change of name. you can use the popular dailies like the nation, punch etc. That's all. You'll be given a copy of the news paper when its out for free, cut out the change of name section cos its usually plenty and circle your own name. Make plenty photocopies and attach as part of your credentials. Court affidavit too should be added
osheeeee,my teamie, thanks alot,,, kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
4realwoman:
Same here, no anti malaria drugs given. My gynae said no need. I tried avoiding mosquito bites sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
mumsgirl27:

NAME EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)... Am doing good but just having occasional leg and hand pain.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)..Lol, abeg leave my baby alone, let her kick as she want...How is the cold?
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)...Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)... Mama, how are u doing?
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP). Thank God mama for the stress free pregnancy so far
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)... Mama, it been so long we u response to roll call, hope you are good.
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)... Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) .... Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) ......our one and only papalet...Been long we heard from you. hope u are doing fine?
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?) ......How are u doing mama nd Lo
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)..I don't really know about high sugar, but just follow your doctor's advice. For the Ugwu with milk, I learn here that Milk reduces the potent of Ugwu, take them separately.
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)....Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)...Am happy to hear that you are doing good.
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)... How is pushing mama?
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP) Mama, sometimes stomach tightness might not have any complication but since u have been to the hospital, that is a good decision. Now ur mind will be at rest. I know d feeling, even me as a 2nd time mama, i get excited whenever I see my baby.
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN).. How are u and Lo doing ma'am

Team May
Team Healthy pregnancy

Am fyn oooooo and Lo is kicking well angry grin grin . Thanks so much cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
beautifulrosa:
B.A B.A B.A
With a heart of gratitude...hmmm so much gratitude!

And with maximum respect, regards, admiration to all mothers, i joyfully announce the birth of my prince at exactly 1:30pm today. Daddy, mother and baby all doing fine.

Hmmmm isssa wonderful God!
Marvellous God.

Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
mummyjayson:
dont they give you preventive malaria drugs during ur antenatal days?
Of course they do. That's what i was trying to explain. Ubth doesnt joke with it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 8 weeks to our season.

curve....... edd march 1( )
kekeakinwale.... edd march 1( )
Happychildlove...... edd march 1(It's a prince)
Soonest..........edd march 3( )
Elmaspeed.........EDD mar 9 (not a clue)
Showerses..........edd mar 9/14 ( )

Potential porters club, i hope we are rounding up the shopping.

youngmommypat...... Edd mar 10( )
Nifes ................EDD mar 11 ( )
Deboniar............edd mar 11 ( )
Fexcathy.............edd mar 13 (it's a prince)
Aneeks...........edd march 15 ( )
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16 ( )
angelys.................Edd march 16 ( )
nnekaike............edd march 16( )
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22 (it's a princess)
Temmy2103........edd march 23 ( )
piragirl........edd march 26 (it's a prince)
giftdiddy......... edd march 28 (It's a princess)
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29 ( )
Tunis24..............Edd march 29 ( )
Epudome............edd march 29 ( )
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29 ( )
Eniafelamo............edd march 31 ( )
Fruitbae

Dear cappo,thanks for checking on us.
the mention of 8 weeks to go make my eye pop out,i never even do shopping
i dey postpone.
i want to do my shopping at eko,for variety .hubby said i should do in it agege or atb Arena bolade for safety cuz eko is too far and if i dont know the place they are selling baby things,those thug will follow my their and signal the seller to hard their cut,cuz they brought me to them.
i am confused o
kai,i cant wait to meet my charming prince,my first fruit.God keep you son

Team March and all other Team safe landing to us in Jesus Name.AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
curvilicious:

Why you come dey disgrace your dh village pple now? grin

grin grin grin. But na true naa. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
soonest:

Of course they do. That's what i was trying to explain. Ubth doesnt joke with it
lolzzz,i tell u, dey dont oooo, even wen u r saying u dont have malaria, my dr will say, yes datz why its a preventive drug, lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
my eyes is almost popping out of the socket...205 what and ure not done...
it is well o!
i pray i get some of these things for naming gift o.
thanks for your reply.

rollykotex:

I spent roughly #205k. the most expensive ones were the car seat which is 45k,wardrobe 40k. There were more expensive and designer ones , but na the ones wey my budget reach be that. Then pram/rocker/stroller all in one oo 25k.
Then I still have stuff like feeding bottle, sterilizing kit and a few more things to buy sha cos money no reach.I feel maximum of 50k should settle the remaining things. May God continue to enrich our pockets to give our children the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats to Zino, Beautifulrosa and Yorubawoman.
8 weeks chai! shocked I haven't done any shopping yet.
Team March.
Edd 22
Team Blue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.