Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131953 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:
@all i just got another container of folic acid and B co. 100pieces each which will last another 3Months. That is the only drug i plan taking till delivery i hope that is ok?
Please all i am still waiting for an answer to this question o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
mandysmum:

Who else feels this dull ache below the bump,especially after urinating? Or am I alone on this?
I feel it all the time. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

God always takes care of our fears.
To the glory of God,I am a proud mother of two.
My princess slayed out on Tuesday morning 4:55am,16th Jan,2018.

cc:curvilicious
Wow congratulations... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Congratulations Momma.
God bless Princess, quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realpearl(f): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:
You are welcome go through my posts i am facing same challenge. Pains, bigger bump frequent urination etc especially in first trimester. Other sabi mamas will chook mouth. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erutoria: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:
. The ones u have are good. But I think u still need other supplement to add. Like fesolate,calcium and others. I don't know names of drugs like that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

congrats ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
PatKing:
Bumpy Tuesday.
Still in awe of the miracle happening in me. Thank you Jesus.
27weeks.

@4realwoman cute bump.
We will all get there by His grace.
thank you ma and yes o by the special grace of God, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello mommas, checking in to say 'hi'.
Congratulations to all the mommas that have birthed their LOs and safe delivery to all the waddling mommas still on their way to that D-day. God bless us all.

#TeamFebruary for supernatural delivery!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

cc:ous

Congratulations, God bless you and LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:

I tink u r gud to go. I'm jux on folic for now. I hope to add fesolate to it n maybe calcium. Sorry for d late response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
sallygal:
Hello mamas,this my 1st tym here nd i need ur advice.just found out 3days ago that am 26weeks pregnant.am a FTM,no MS nd i didnt even knw that i was peggy.i have been getting kicks nd movement in my tummy thought its was fibrod cos i stil c my monthly flow.so i told my mum nd she said she noticed d little changes in me but kept mute wen i said i wasnt peggy.we went 4 scan nd d attendant did her thing nd show me my baby.we were both shocked when she said i was 26weeks4days gone,my baby sex is xx,my edd was 21/4/18,my efw is 962g.your baby is fine.i was shocked called my df told him he just laughed.me nd df went to d hospital to be sure d doctor say d same thing just that d second scan was different.am starting antenatal next tuesday.please have any1 experience this before cos even when d 2 scan nd doctor says my baby is gud am still scared.my df just brought a pink wardrobe nd bathset yestaday he happy.please any advice.what can i start buying.#teamapril add me up edd 21/04,sex xx..thanks

wow! I got an edd mate o *dancing* , you're welcome to our midst ma, our God is so wonderful, he does his things in his owns' way. imagine my bump at twentyeight wks still as if I fill my belly with eba *eba bump*

I wish us all easy and save delivery.....
welcome once again sallygal

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
belladsweet:

Its okay am also on folic acid alone and I take vitamin c and calcium supplement (vca, it's a Kedi product) once in a while
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations iyabeji
God bless your princesses
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovingT(f): 5:37am On Jan 25, 2018
belladsweet:

You need a source of iron.... mothers pcv tends to drop in pregnancy so pls add that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Please who knows how to make coconut oil? Kindly share the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2018
@lightedpath i saw one of ur post that says if the coconut oil wasn't homemade, that its best to switch to olive oil. I believe there are so many fakes out there..thats why u said so. Dyu know how to make it? Kindly share..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2018
booqee:
Iya mofe( the first itshekiri presido) @tyconcepts aka funmicoconuts, makes excellent pure both heat and cold pressed coconut oil. You can reach her to buy unadulterated coconut oil or ask her to teach you
(maybe for a token or free her choice) how to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
booqee:

I've the video
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2018
belladsweet:
Mamas See my Bump at 19 Weeks and 2days is it not too big? sad sad sad

June teamies, come and see our bump o. Its a bit big but depends on your body shape. Dr says mine is too big for the stage am in but probably bcs of the fibroids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2018
FloraEC:

I've the video
please kindly share. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Liftedhands:
Iya mofe( the first itshekiri presido) @tyconcepts aka funmicoconuts, makes excellent pure both heat and cold pressed coconut oil. You can reach her to buy unadulterated coconut oil or ask her to teach you
(maybe for a token or free her choice) how to make it.
thanks a lot ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2018
zimunachimdi:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

s

Congratulations ma, may they always bring joy to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2018
booqee:
please kindly share. Thanks
Entry too large (7.5mb),try downloading it online
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2018
belladsweet:

You skipped fesolate. It's extremely important. Get a pack and take one daily.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2018
belladsweet add vitamin c. It helps the body absorb iron. Also, avoid taking fesolate with milk. Take it hours before or hours after your tea.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Am a first-time mom. Now am 21weeks along in my pregnancy.I started feeling my baby's movement at 18weeks,just as my baby was 19weeks old the movement stopped,I didn't feel anything. I became so scared,thinking about still births and miscarriages made me melt in my fears.But thank God, as I moved close to 20weeks,my baby started kicking even stronger than he use to. Is it okay for me to keep taking milk?#team June 06/05/18 pls add me up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
belladsweet add vitamin c. It helps the body absorb iron. Also, avoid taking fesolate with milk. Take it hours before or hours after your tea.
Ok thanks will try getting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

You skipped fesolate. It's extremely important. Get a pack and take one daily.
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Team march sweeties, how are we? We are six weeks away (abi na 5?)
My fellow potential porters (curve . kekeakinwale.Happychildlove. Soonest. foreverjoy00. Elmaspeed. Showerses. youngmommypat.) are our bags packed yet?

I haven't packed for the hospital yet but i will soon. Let me share my list with us.

For mom:
1. Toiletries (bathing soap, cream, toothbrush and paste)
2. Sanitary pants/ pads (4 packs)
3. Toilet rolls (4 rolls)
4. Clean wrappers
5. Night wears, maternity bras, etc
6. Rubber slippers
7. Small black cellophane bag and old newspapers (disposables aren't disposed here without pre-packaging, which makes the waste bin less yucky)

For baby:
1. Toiletries (baby costmetics of your choice)
2. Baby wears (body suits, sleep suits)
3. Olive oil, menthylated spirit, cotton wool, cotton buds, antiseptic lotions
4. Baby shawls, baby sweater, socks, caps
5. Baby cup and spoon
6. Baby diapers
7. Flask for hot water

For those who are expecting to stay in the hospital for longer than a day, like me, start making plans. Pack extra everything or at least arrange for stuff to be brought to you from home during every visit. If you're a book person, take a novel with you. Personally i plan to have plenty movies to pass the time cos it gets pretty boring from day 3.

One more thing, ensure you ask questions during your antenatal classes concerning your birth center's policies so you can avoid unpleasant situations. If they are the kind that love to hold on to your leftover cotton wool or disinfectant or stuff like that, buy small packs of those things so you can leave them there without a fuss. If they are the kind that won't supply you hot water, arrange ahead for yours. Just prepare for the hours or days after birth, so there are no surprises.

I can't wait to start seeing our baby pictures. There shall be no loss in Jesus' name. Amen.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Rubyzz:

June teamies, come and see our bump o. Its a bit big but depends on your body shape. Dr says mine is too big for the stage am in but probably bcs of the fibroids
Lol do you have a big bump too like mine? Exactly i knew it was the fibroids making it bigger. May God help us how are you doing now hope you dont have any pain again? my pain is gone just frequent urine and always struggling to turn left and right when sleeping esp at night. Not easy oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2018
lovingT:

You need a source of iron.... mothers pcv tends to drop in pregnancy so pls add that
Ok thanks alot smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SenatorJChris and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.