Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178631 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Senior elder mama lovinam and tchwinnie I just thought of you ladies and its been looong you girls said hello here! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by savewelllivewel: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Save well, Live well is a financial saving platform design for all household most especially women, workers, business class, and housewives.

This is geared towards helping families save stress freely from the beginning of the year to the end, in order to have something to fall back on, and also help them reduce their financial burden/obligation usually associated with the Yuletide periods.

2. This package is also designed to help all class of people have a good saving culture, as recent findings revealed that due to general acceptability of the cashless economy and mobile banking by most individuals, which has made cash readily available through the use of Point of Sale (POS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM), thus reducing saving attitude among Nigerians.

Its on this note that Save Well, Live well was birthed three (3) years ago. Many keyed into this coordinated platform, and it has over the years helped many families to save towards a project, wedding, car, land property, kitchen utensils, school fees, family vacation etc.

The much awaited 2018 is here with aspirations, desires, and targets. We at Save Well, Live Well Platform, hereby introduce our gold and
Diamond savings package to help individuals take proactive saving plan for 2018 and beyond. Remember, Nigeria, our dear nation, the giant of Africa is just finding it feet back from Recession as a result of lack of planning and non challancy towards saving for the rainy day. Don't be caught napping. Have a good saving plan today and join Save Well, Live Well platform for better days ahead.

3. Below are the details of our packages; Gold and Diamond package.

(a) Gold savings package: This product is a form of monthly savings of four thousand Naira (N4000) only from the beginning of the year to December of every year. The total amount paid , we will use to stock your kitchen with all the items needed for the christmas period and beyond. This is to help each family reduce the financial burden of looking for money to buy Rice and other items for family and friends. All such expenses would have been spread over the 12 calendar months of the year, thereby relieving you. Although, this is not new to our old associates.

Below are the list of items to be given at the end of the year for Gold package.

1. 50kg Bag of Rice
2. 10 litres groundnut oil
3. 1 Jumbo size Live � chicken
4. 1 cartoon of small Tin Tomato.
5. 1 Double size Milo
6. 1 Double size Milk
7. 3 packets of knorr Seasoning
8. 2 packs of big salt
9. 1 cartoon of indomie
10. 2kg washing soap
11. 1 packet of matches
12. 1 Liquid soap.
13. 1 crate of plastic mineral
14.1 crate of egg
15.1 packet of sugar
16. 4 Litres of palm oil
17. Unspecified kitchen utensil like cooler, pot, or set of plate.

Note: contributors can get more items or less depending on the market value of items listed.

(2) Diamond Package: This is also a monthly savings targeted towards a Project, e.g car, children fees, landed property, family vacation, retirement, e.t.c. The amount to be contributed depend on the financial capacity of savers ranging from N5, 000, N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000. Note that this cash can only be accessed at the end of 12 calendar year or incase of need, give us 1 month notification. Remember, your money is working for you.

Below are some benefits of the above platform;

1. Stress free savings towards a project/ business.

2. Enhance financial saving culture

3. Acess to soft Loan for our working class and entrepreneur contributors @ 5% interest monthly.

4. Accumulated interest is payable on Savings based on interest yield from loan to contributors @ the end of the year.

5. Provision of financial/ investment advice to contributors who want to diversify.

6. Guarantee stress free lives.

7. Administration and bank charges will be deducted from your savings.

8. Save Well, Live well has a combined team of seasoned financial gurus, investment analyst, and legal practitioners, so your money is safe.

9. Payment deadline is 10th of the next month.

13. Your questions, are all welcome.

You can also drop your contacts and our representatives all over the country will interact with you.

Interested participants are expected to fill a registration form, which enables us capture their data for further updates.

Join SAVEWELL LIVEWELL today.

Embrace Savewell Livewell Diamond savings / investment package today .

Savewell for..........better days ahead.

For further enquiries : call �☎ 08126885809, 08093604579
Whatsapp : 08093604579, 08068350271.

Have a great day people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
#Long post Alert# Very useful for us, I saw it & thought to share.. pls read.

African star apple prevents malaria in pregnancy —Study
tribuneonlineng.com Jan 25, 2018 3:15 AM

Often times, African star apple or cherry is waved off by many as a fruit for children. But, African star apple, a fruit that is now in a season is one that pregnant women should relish to prevent malaria.
In a new study, researchers found that the pulp juice and seed of African star apple contain chemical substances that can protect from developing malaria and so its consumption should be encouraged especially in pregnancy.

The researchers said these substances possess both suppressive and curative properties for malaria and thus could be valuable in pregnancy where it may possibly serve as an intermittent preventive therapy against malaria.

Pregnant women are at increased risk for malaria infection. Commonly, malaria causes anaemia in the mother, and low birth weight in the unborn baby. The risk inherent from untreated malaria in pregnancy outweighs the adverse effects arising from treatment.

For the study, researchers evaluated the suppressive and curative antimalarial properties of extracts made from pulp juice and the seed of African star apple in Albino mice inoculated with Plasmodium berghei.

The 2017 study documented by the journal, Anc Sci Life involved Chibueze Peter Ihekwereme; Frances Kaosiso Okoye; Sandra Chinenye Agu; and Angus Nnamdi Oli, all at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

The seed extract suppressed early infection by 72.97 percent and 97.30 percent, at 500 and 1000 mg/kg, respectively. The pulp juice recorded 72.97 percent and 81.08 percent, at 500 and 1000 mg/kg, respectively. At 500 mg/kg dose, the level of parasite control on Day seven was the same (96.10 percent) for both seed and pulp.

In comparison, Artesunate produced an average percentage reduction of 93.24 percent on day four and 98.64 percent on day seven, similar to that of 1000 mg/kg of C. albidum seed extract.

Artesunate (positive control) recorded 86.48 per cent suppression. There were no statistical differences between the percentage suppressions of Artesunate and the seed or pulp extracts, suggesting that the plant material was as effective as the control.

The researchers declared: “The sampled plant parts can be used for treatment and prevention of malaria both in pregnant and non-pregnant individuals.

“Traditional consumption of the pulp by pregnant women does not suggest any harm to the mothers or their babies. Also, the results of the oral acute toxicity test show the pulp to be considered safe.

“This may be advantageous since such food could work in synergy with already acquired immunity to mitigate the infection.

“Furthermore, it would occupy a unique position in the public health structure of such community as disease-causing organisms may not easily develop resistance to whole herbal extracts.”

They, however, said that further studies need to be carried out on the plant to harness its antimalarial property.

Previously, researchers had suggested that the bark of African star apple possess antimalarial property. It suppresses early malaria infection by 74.20 percent and 62.90 percent at 1000 and 1500 mg/kg/day respectively.

On comparison with equal doses (at 1000 mg/kg/day), it becomes obvious that both the ethanol seed extract (97.30 percent) and the pulp juice (81.08 percent) have higher malaria suppressive effect than the methanol bark extract (74.20 percent).

On the curative effect, the result from the bark (97.14 percent) is comparable with that of seed extract (94.87 percent) and the pulp juice (92.31 percent).

Botanically called Chrysophyllum albidum, African star apple is an edible tropical fruit known by various tribal names. It is called Utieagadava in Urhobo; Agbalumo in Yoruba; Udala in Ibo, Efik and Ibibio; Ehya in Igala, Agwaluma in Hausa tribes of Nigeria.

Several parts of the tree including its roots and leaves are used for medicinal purposes. The leaves are frequently used to treat malaria, blood pressure, anaemia, dermatological infections, diarrhoea and stomach ache.

The roots are used in the treatment of sterility, s3xual asthenia, and asthma; while its seeds are mostly used to treat intestinal worms and haemorrhoids.  The bark is used with a cough, yellow fever and also malaria, while the fruit is used for the treatment of dental decay.

Extracts from seeds and roots of Chrysophyllum albidium effectively arrested bleeding from fresh wounds and also promote wound healing.  Its stem bark is also used in the preparation of decoction for the treatment of fever and black-coated tongues caused by increasing population of bacteria and yeast in the mouth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
BIRTH ALERT, GOD HAS BLESSED MY HOME WITH A PRINCESS WEIGHING 3KG,cc all January mamas, B.S LOADING....

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pacypatty:
BIRTH ALERT, GOD HAS BLESSED MY HOME WITH A PRINCESS WEIGHING 3KG,cc all January mamas, B.S LOADING....
congratulations ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Pacypatty:
congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Pacypatty:
BIRTH ALERT,
GOD HAS BLESSED MY HOME WITH A PRINCESS WEIGHING 3KG,cc all January mamas,
B.S LOADING....

Congratulations Momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orbits247: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Start your day with this tips below:

Read more here

https://orbits247..com.ng/2016/07/start-off-your-day-right.html
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2018
booqee:
thank you sooo so much. This is very helpful. Hope u dont mind I'll be mentioning u for further inquiry on the process
Anytime
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Thank u FATHER. May ur name be highly exalted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Congrats to all mamas who have birthed their Lo's. Safe delivery2 waddling mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 1:46am On Jan 26, 2018
God is impartial. There are some humans with same quality.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Team August
Talltosyne
Mamatwinny
Oliran
Karyss
Cynate
JstBrave
Sayoddy
GenyEbere
PresVa
Loistee

Team August for supernatural delivery.

We need to choose team captain ooo. Ayam not available ooooo, I just bought an acre for travel section.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 4:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Naso grin

Congrats to already birthed Jan mamas and soon to birth,may your los bring Joy and plenty money.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Rubyzz:

Ayauche, how far na. How are you and our baby

My sister I just dey jare and baby's doing great. Trying to rest seriously but I just don't know the solution to this my lack of sleep.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 4:32am On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin
Hmmmm
Let us vote oooooh
I will monitor the vote cool
talltosyne:
Team August
Talltosyne
Mamatwinny
Olrian
Karyss
Cynate
JstBrave
Sayoddy
GenyEbere
PresVa
Loistee

We need to choose team captain ooo. Ayam not available ooooo, I just bought an acre for travel section.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Pacypatty:
BIRTH ALERT,
B.S LOADING....
congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2018
talltosyne:
Team August
Talltosyne
Mamatwinny
Olrian
Karyss
Cynate
JstBrave
Sayoddy
GenyEbere
PresVa
Loistee

Cappo, it's Oliran
I pledge my support to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2018
zaynie:
Congrats to Zimunachimdi ,Bomgirl and the other new moms.
May motherhood be fulfilling for you all.
Amin

Quit a while mam hope you 're doing good. Kindly educate us more on how you achieved VBACS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Oliran:

Cappo, it's Oliran
I pledge my support to you.
Who you vote for?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
The ease of bringing out your boob to breastfeed with a nursing bra is the advantage honestly, apart from that, nothing else. There are good ones with iron but getting it here is hard. It was so bad that I had to eventually buy on Amazon (quite cheap) and ask my friend (a guy grin) who went on vacation to bring them for me

booqee:
its Capri that i bought and i dont think i may be using it if i put to bed.. On testing it, they make my breast appear ugly and shapeless and flat.. angry (maybe i was unlucky to get the fake one..who knows).

I normally use padded bras with iron..please what happens if you use that as a nursing mother? All other experienced mamas please chook mouth too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Pacypatty:
BIRTH ALERT,
B.S LOADING....

Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Team march sweeties, how are we? We are six weeks away (abi na 5weeks)

Yes ohhhh God has been so faithful. Being a while. Done with shopping but yet to park. Thanks for the hospital list. Been on best rest for a while now. Baby sex is xx and xy. All glory to God.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Congrat to all mamas that has birth their Los may God continue to bless and keep them all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Liftedhands:
That's not fair! His/her product isn't irrelevant here. Moreover you don't know whose sanity depends on this product and coming across it may just be the lifeline the person needs.

Those who want to buy don't need to mention that they want as the contact details are in the post.

If the post bothers you please use the report button and let the mods do their job.
lol,, thanks for YOUR opinion,,, i just wrote mine too...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Liftedhands:
That's not fair! His/her product isn't irrelevant here. Moreover you don't know whose sanity depends on this product and coming across it may just be the lifeline the person needs.

Those who want to buy don't need to mention that they want as the contact details are in the post.

If the post bothers you please use the report button and let the mods do their job.
lolzz,thanks for YOUR OPINION,,,i just wrote mine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks, Mamas for all the 'likes' and mentions! I'm truly grateful.

Abeg, who get n!pp!e that they are not using? Plix dash me. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Congratulations to all those who have birthed their babies. I hope to be back soon, will be following silently. I just suffered a miscarriage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Phlota:
Congratulations to all those who have birthed their babies. I hope to be back soon, will be following silently. I just suffered a miscarriage

So sorry for your loss
May God give you double blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Cynate:
Who you vote for?
Talltosyne
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Phlota:
soo sorry dear,,,, your best is on the way,,, stay positive and open minded...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2018
booqee:
its Capri that i bought and i dont think i may be using it if i put to bed.. On testing it, they make my breast appear ugly and shapeless and flat.. angry (maybe i was unlucky to get the fake one..who knows).

I normally use padded bras with iron..please what happens if you use that as a nursing mother? All other experienced mamas please chook mouth too
Look for 'Banta Cameo London Cross Front Bra' . It's very nice & does d job perfectly. It's a bra for all choice (sports, nursing, cooperate, casual ,etc). I plan to continue with it after nursing my baby. My dh luvs d fitting d bra gives me. He doesn't stop talking abt d bra & d way my bwest looks pointed on top EBF . It comes in two colours (white & black).

8 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.