Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139320 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Joomie:

These our husbands no get chill oooo. Welcome teemie. Take your seat shaperly. Happy M.S to us

My own pregnancy story.
So my mum and MIL has been on our case to go for second round but we've been dodging for sometime now. Hubby was to embark on a week white fasting on Jan 8 which meant no show for d whole week na so bro say make him do sendforth kpekus on d night of 7th.
We didn't even bother to check our app for safety.

So after d faster, my mum intensified the pressure. I just told hubby, if u like ride me from now till tomorrow, my ovulation has passed for d month.

I fell sick and tested +ve. Bros had already scored since 7th
sharp guy..lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2018
SULPHUROXIDE:
BA BA,team february team love for supernatural delivery,announcing the grand arrival of my charming prince on the1st of february 10:pm,it was indeed a supernatural delivery. Wishing all my fellow team member and all waddling mamas a supernatural and swift delivery.Amen
Cc:capo lioha

Wow my teamies droping it as e dey hot
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2018
SULPHUROXIDE:
BA BA,team february team love for supernatural delivery,announcing the grand arrival of my charming prince on the1st of february 10:pm,it was indeed a supernatural delivery. Wishing all my fellow team member and all waddling mamas a supernatural and swift delivery.Amen
Cc:capo lioha
Congrats dear, your baby will be a great source of joy to your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2018
FexCathy:

My Cappo, present present o! Just that since yesterday av been so disturbed. Presently, am 34 weeks and my baby is still transverse(lying sideways). I really wish he should have turned head down by now. Went for antenatal yesterday and doctor says we should be watching it btw now and 38 weeks and by d 38th week, if he hasnt turned, they will spell out my options for me. But what if i now give birth before 38 weeks? Abeg sabi mamas chook mouth for this my matter. Thank you.

I think 34 weeks still stands a chance. Keep praying and doing the exercises.
Mine didn't turn o he was frank breech! But my SIL's baby turned at 38 weeks from transverse to cephalic. Keep hope alive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello my E-sisters. The Lord is our banner and our strength.

Pls don't think I'm someone that always have issue, you're a shoulder I lean on in my distress.

January wasn't easy for me but the Lord has won the battle already.

My LMP was Nov. 18 and edd should be August 25.

On January 4th, I started spotting and quickly ran to the hospital, scan was done and was given two options - missed abortion or underdeveloped pregnancy. I was supposed to be 6weeks 5days but dated 4weeks 6days with sept.7th as new edd. I was instructed to be on complete bed rest

Immediately I got home, I saw bright red blood, called doctor and told me to rest. few minutes later, it changed to old blood spot and mucus. Sorry, tmi. With time, it was minimal, only old blood spot when I wipe even till now

I kept praying and to the glory of God, the baby is growing with good heart pulse. When I went for scan yesterday, it was 9weeks 3days with September 3 as new edd. It can only be God judging by the two miscarriages I had and didn't last till this one.

I pray God will perfect all that concerns us and we shall testify in Jesus name (Amen)

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=sayoddy post=64717012]Hello my E-sisters. The Lord is our banner and our strength.

Pls don't think I'm someone that always have issue, you're a shoulder I lean on in my distress.

On January 4th, I started spotting and quickly ran to the hospital, scan was done and was given two options - missed abortion or underdeveloped pregnancy. I was supposed to be 6weeks 5days but dated 4weeks 6days with sept.7th as new edd. I was instructed to be on complete bed rest

Immediately I got home, I saw bright red blood, called doctor and told me to rest. few minutes later, it changed to old blood spot and mucus. Sorry, tmi. With time, it was minimal, only old blood spot when I wipe even till now but I'm placed on injection every 2weeks.

I kept praying and to the glory of God, the baby is growing with good heart pulse. When I went for scan yesterday, it was 9weeks 3days with September 3 as new edd. It can only be God judging by the two miscarriages I had and didn't last till this one.

I pray God will perfect all that concerns us and we shall testify in Jesus name (Amen)
we will all celebrate with you by September,fear not sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Joomie:

Shebi your prayers have been answered. That thing u sent to me has started crawling in my chest. Wehdone ma

Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy Iznor me oooo tongue tongue Sowie dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2018
FexCathy:

My Cappo, present present o! Just that since yesterday av been so disturbed. Presently, am 34 weeks and my baby is still transverse(lying sideways). I really wish he should have turned head down by now. Went for antenatal yesterday and doctor says we should be watching it btw now and 38 weeks and by d 38th week, if he hasnt turned, they will spell out my options for me. But what if i now give birth before 38 weeks? Abeg sabi mamas chook mouth for this my matter. Thank you.
You still have a bit of time for baby to turn head down! But if labor starts whilst still in transverse? Na cs be that.

Just have an open mind and speak to your baby and God your heart desire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2018
MyJohn @ exactly 3weeks plus including 9months for belle grin

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2018
sayoddy:
Hello my E-sisters. The Lord is our banner and our strength.

Immediately I got home, I saw bright red blood, called doctor and told me to rest. few minutes later, it changed to old blood spot and mucus. Sorry, tmi. With time, it was minimal, only old blood spot when I wipe even till now but I'm placed on injection every 2weeks.

Mummy March I'm so happy for you! This has come to stay in Jesus name Amen.

To the lil darling in there I say be strong, grow healthy and fight hard! Cos mummy, daddy and big bro can't wait to have you in their lives kiss

It is well with you sayoddy you will surely testify.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2018
I officially handover to them booqee team #teamfebruary#

My remaining steamies dat have kuku ported to Feb i wish you fabulous birth.

PS: don't forget to copy me o because u enter Feb no mean say cappo yaff change.

Easy peasy to the few remaining January nd the much awaited february mamas

Baton handed to Feb cappo

I hope to be back on my next journey buy April grin

Over & Out!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:

Fine fine boy. Weldone mama John. Send my kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:
Aww I finally see John and he is so adorable
kiss kiss God keep him for you sis and e be like the guy carry your bumbum o cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:

PS: don't forget to copy me o because u enter Feb no mean say cappo yaff change.

Over & Out!

Ghenghen shocked shocked shocked Mama the mama.... I raise Beyonce hand for you. Oya na ..... God is your muscle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Liftedhands:
Aww I finally see John and he is so adorable
kiss kiss God keep him for you sis and e be like the guy carry your bumbum o cheesy cheesy

Just whistling my own nd passing jejely angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2018
angeltolly:

Ghenghen shocked shocked shocked Mama the mama.... I raise Beyonce hand for you. Oya na ..... God is your muscle

Yelz of coz
So because i cry for labour nd vomit, spit common spit nd complain ordinary small tongue complain during pregnancy mean say i wan close shop? Mbanu! Ayam coming back!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:

Just whistling my own nd passing jejely angry
lolz tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:

Yelz of coz
So because i cry for labour nd vomit, spit common spit nd complain ordinary small tongue complain during pregnancy mean say i wan close shop? Mbanu! Ayam coming back!

Lolzzz n.a. ordinary small complain jare that time weh MS dey do you shege. Definitely you must come back. Have you considered coming by March? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Tinkybabe:

So our Princess arrived on the 13th of January.. It was an experience but I thank God for his faithfulness. Mum and daughter are very hale and hearty. I will share my experience in my next post.
congrats on the arrival of your princesse ...she's so cute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
angeltolly:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy Iznor me oooo tongue tongue Sowie dear kiss
Thank you embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:

Over & Out!

Baton received
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
@ Cappo thank you so much for your advice i will ask again in my next appointment as my dr said in the last appointment that there is still time

ElmaSpeed:

It's the local women idea I don't personally like. Feeling around the abdomen with hands alone don't give enough info about what is going on inside.
Find out from your doc about turning the baby, hear what he or she will say. I know it is done in hospitals as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
@ Soonest Afraid don catch me ooo , yes i am not upto 36wks i believe you
soonest:

I wont advise anyone to do external cephalic version. The major complication is the cord forming a tight knot round the baby, either strangulating or cutting off blood supply to the baby.
I read an account of a doctor that couldnt forgive himself for doing ECV and the baby died. He did it the first time and just before the woman left the hosp, the baby had turned back to head up. He wasnt comfortable doing it again but he did and this time the baby stayed down. In 2days time, the woman came back with complaint of reduced movt lo and behold the baby had died in utero. The cord was found knotted and tight round the neck.
Showerses, i believe you aren't 36wks yet, baby can still turn. It's well with us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
@ Liftedhands sorry which one is all fours, this baby is just playing in my womb last scan before this the baby was in Cephalic oo
Liftedhands:
Tinkybabe your daughter looks do divine!!! God bless her and congrats kiss

Showerese I agree with soonest o! That procedure takes a lot of expertise.

As for me id rather you jejely go for cs should baby still remain breeched than risk losing your lo(God forbid).

Try going on all fours with your head bent down! This helps tilt the uterus and gives baby room to move, hopefully he/she will enter cephalic position before due date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
@Soonest thank you so much teamie i will do that but i think i have to do another scan to be sure that baby has not turned before i will start
soonest:

Yea! This helped me in my last pregnancy. It's called forward inversion.
Cc: showerses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

In that case, don't just watch. Pray. God gave you that baby. There's nothing He cannot do. While praying, talk to your child. Tell him or her to turn. It may sound silly, but nothing is impossible
Thank you Cappo, thats what av been doing and I know God will surely hear me and make him turn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bomgirl:

I think 34 weeks still stands a chance. Keep praying and doing the exercises.
Mine didn't turn o he was frank breech! But my SIL's baby turned at 38 weeks from transverse to cephalic. Keep hope alive.
Am keeping hope alive dear. Thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
showerses:
@ Lift edhands sorry which one is all fours, this baby is just playing in my womb last scan before this the baby was in Cephalic oo
Like you want to crawl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Liftedhands:
You still have a bit of time for baby to turn head down! But if labor starts whilst still in transverse? Na cs be that.

Just have an open mind and speak to your baby and God your heart desire.
Thanks Lifted hands. God will perfect his what he has started.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
FexCathy:

Thanks Lifted hands. God will perfect his what he has started.
Amen! U r welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
showerses:
My able Cappo thank you for checking on us.

I am having this pain in my VJ bone immediately after my lower abdomen it is worst anytime i am getting up from lying down or have the urge to pee no be small thing, abeg sabi mamas what is the cause because sometimes i walk as if my down below wants to fall off and again this baby has not turned yet oo hope there is still time

Showerses teamie, I join my faith with yours o! Our babies must turn by God's grace. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amen Teamie
FexCathy:

Showerses teamie, I join my faith with yours o! Our babies must turn by God's grace. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.