Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141992 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kbabes: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls mamas is there anyone who knows an exercise one can do to change a baby's position from oblique to the normal head down position @ 37 weeks. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rubyzz:

Sorry o, it seems my team mates are not enough abi I just like your name. It was a mistake, ema binu ma

No wahala ma kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
modupsie:
Hello everyone, been a while #teamoctober 2017 here
I will like to say a very big thank you to Feddy27 for the beautiful gift you sent to my daughter. God bless you abundantly. And to my lovely Sis zaynie, I really appreciate you Mama. Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
aghaibiam:
I finally had the courage to appear here.Its been such a long while
I had to come to terms with loosing my baby on the 19th August.I have shed tears,grieved and I am coming to terms with my loss after an emergency cs.
God bless all those who asked after me and the mommas currently looking forward to their bundle of joy.
Sadly I won't be commenting here for some time.
May God bless you all.

It is well with you ma'am! God will give you double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Feddy27, zaynie
modupsie:
Hello everyone, been a while #teamoctober 2017 here
I will like to say a very big thank you to Feddy27 for the beautiful gift you sent to my daughter. God bless you abundantly. And to my lovely Sis zaynie, I really appreciate you Mama. Thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
rollykotex:
BA! BA!! BA!!

To the Almighty God that makes all things beautiful at his own time, that replaces tears with joy and gives good gift i say "THANK YOU"
His excellency, my darling son made his grant entry at 3.45 pm on the 31st of December at 38 weeks 5 days via vagina delivery with abundant tear.
Son doing great, Daddy rejoicing and mummy very sick having lost blood. i pray i recover soon.

I Pray the Almighty God make it easy for the remaining waddling mamas.

Capt lioha, mydeporch, all February mummies.
Congrats ma'am! I wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ntyce(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello everyone,
It deem necessary to show appreciation to all those that have contributed on this thread. I have been a silent reader for 9 months ever since my wife conceived.
My wife delivered a baby boy in Wednesday, 31/01/2018 via elective CS
The last 9 months were full intrigues, suspense and uncertainties. But we give God the full thanks.
After 6 years trying to conceive - failed IVF, wifey had myomectomy for fibroid removal, I also had mastectomy to control hormonal imbalance and varicocele correction surgery, God finally answered our prayers.
Numerous posts on this thread were very helpful directly or indirectly.
I pray that God answer the prayers of all those asking for the fruit of the womb and safe delivery to the pregnant mothers.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
*cough*

Let me call Coachie to chee chomchin

Jina24:

shocked shocked shocked shocked meeeeeeeeee, what am I doing there.

Haaa mama thankyou o but am not with this team.

Happy bumping to you all kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
luvtoteach:
BA BA BA
To God alone be all the glory!
Baby Testimony arrives at 1:25pm via VD with little tears, weighing 3.5kg.1st of February instead of 30th January.

BS later. My able cappo tanx and God bless. Remaining January mamas it is well,and others waddling mamas, safe delivery in Jesus name
@lioha I throway salute...lol

Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
FloraEC:

Be kiaful dia. Awwn you're my favorite aunt birthday mate. Sorry for the zero libido, have you tried anything baby friendly to increase it and I'm here trying to kill DH grin

Don’t worry we will give her another birthday mate. I haven’t really tried anything, I just hope it passes soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
rollykotex:
i say a very big thank you to all mamas that took out time to celebrate me and my prince. we are really grateful. im getting better now though with alot of pain underneath . i thank you all for appreciating the prayer i lead here. May God continue to answer all our prayers. I'll continue to lead the prayer by Gods grace, and officially resign with my cappo when she's handing over in March. i love y'all endlessly. Thank you house for the taking out time to help one another .
that woman na devil incarnate, u should have her reported to necessary authority, we thank God it end in praise, quick healing to u ma, and please don't resign with ur cappo, continue with the good work. kisses to ur prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
hunniesuzie:
*cough*

Let me call Coachie to chee chomchin

Coach, don't Chee anything o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
ntyce:
Hello everyone,
It deem necessary to show appreciation to all those that have contributed on this thread. I have been a silent reader for 9 months ever since my wife conceived.
The last 9 months were full intrigues, suspense and uncertainties. But we give God the full thanks.
After 6 years trying to conceive - failed IVF, wifey had myomectomy for fibroid removal, I also had mastectomy to control hormonal imbalance and varicocele correction surgery, God finally answered our prayers.
I pray that God answer the prayers of all those asking for the fruit of the womb and safe delivery to the pregnant mothers.

Congratulations to you sir. You are now a big dad. I celebrate with you.

pls can you share your testimony with us at ttc thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jadareese: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2018
BA BA BA

Its with praise n Thanksgiving I welcomed my handsome Prince on 3/2/18 @ 40w4d, 2.30am thru VD with no tear weighing 3.8kg.
mummy n sonshine. doing awesomely, dad n sisters over d moon wt excitement..
BS coming later as vigilante is real!!

cc : curvilicious, @ lioha signing out for team Jan porter.

to my remaining teamies n other Waddlers,supernatural delivery to u all

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2018
jadareese cry:
BA BA BA

Its with praise n Thanksgiving I welcomed my handsome Prince on 3/2/18 @ 40w4d, 2.30am thru VD with no tear weighing 3.8kg.

Congratulation mama
God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Flood the thread with babies coz it our month

Team February for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18
04 rollykotex ..........EDD ? ........ XY .... 31/1/18 BS

MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ....... XY 1/2/18
07 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY 3/2/18
08 Schonebaby ...... 28/1/18 ... XX 4/1/18
08 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY
09 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 .....XX
10 Completey ............ 5/2/18 ....... surprise
11 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
12 eazee .....................9/2/18 .........XX
13 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
14 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
15 Angel2424 .............17/2/18 ....... XX
16 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
17 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
18 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
19 stormie ..................19/2/18
20 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18 ..........XX
21 DocAdray ................22/2/18
22 LegitDiva ............... 24/2/18 ...........
23 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
24 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
25 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
26 Droyal .....................EDD?

Roll in BS mama's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2018
rollykotex:
congratulations again dear teamie.. Reading ur BS, just felt like I should see the nurse and strangle her.. angry I mean why are some of these people like this? shocked angry angry angry

Thank God it ended in praise though! cheesy

Another BFP again this year just as you wish.. Lol no time to check time jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Jina24:

shocked shocked shocked shocked meeeeeeeeee, what am I doing there.

Haaa mama thankyou o but am not with this team.

Happy bumping to you all kiss.
hahaha!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Tinkybabe:

The anaesthetists had to wait for minutes to have me comport myself to be still for the epidural.. After 8 hrs.. I still was not dilated beyond the point I was at the antenatal ward.. 3 doctors then came to me, I was infected and may have to do emergency Cs.. Did the Cs, I did not hear my baby cry, I was already panicking, asked my husband what was happening.. He tried to calm me down. They carried baby away immediately she was removed and started stitching or gumming me.. Hubby just sat there confused.. Later on, he went to where they took her.. After 10 mins, heard my baby cry.. Was overjoyed.. Baby and I were on antibiotics for 7 days.. Baby had to be taken to nicu at some point.. But we're finally discharged a day to the naming day.

We bless the name of God.

Hallelujah...Glory be to God. Congrats Ma'am, God bless you and your princess!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2018
ntyce:
Hello everyone,
congratulations to you and ur family. May God bless your prince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2018
jadareese:
BA BA BA

congratulations dear. God bless your baby!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2018
sayoddy:
Hello my E-sisters. The Lord is our banner and our strength.

I kept praying and to the glory of God, the baby is growing with good heart pulse. When I went for scan yesterday, it was 9weeks 3days with September 3 as new edd. It can only be God judging by the two miscarriages I had and didn't last till this one.

I pray God will perfect all that concerns us and we shall testify in Jesus name (Amen)

Mama, this miracle is here to stay and going nowhere. You shall carry your baby/ies at the appointed time this year and the Lord shall perfect everything that concerns you in Jesus Name. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2018
jadareese:
BA BA BA

wow congratulations I've a bday mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
rollykotex:
Birth story (BS)

She was caught up with the gist that she forgot all the patients. i reached 10cm. called and shouted her name, she didn't answer. At each contraction at 10cm i tried to push on my own cause of the strong urge. When she eventually came to my aid after a very long 15mins that looked like forever, i had already torn my perineum and she tore the remaining flesh to the anus. My baby Came after about 6 assisted time of pushing. I didn't allow the woman to stitch me cause I felt a heavy hatred towards her. A Dr came after abt 30 mins to do the stitching. He screamed at the level of tear. He said its a 3rd degree one and i bled heavily. The injection given to deaden the cells of my vagina didn't work for me. i was given the injection twice but to no avail, the stitching had to be done anyway and i visited heaven and came back. The pain was out of this world.
Despite all these, i thank God for keeping me and my baby alive and i hope to embark of another missionary journey before the end of the year. Make i do and finally close shop. Thank God it ended in praise.

Easy delivery to my remaining teamies and all the waddling mamas. Capt lioha.
My prayer Mama, that was a serious punchline. Your prayers were not in vain. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2018
jadareese:
BA BA BA

Big Congratulations Momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Birth Alert!
I welcomed baby Joy into the world. Today at 1:29pm at 6 days late. She weighed 3.7 kg. God cleaned my tears and gave me Joy. Mother fine, baby fine, father still in awe.
Birth story will follow later.
cc: curvliicious. All the feb mams, God give you safe delivery Amen

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY (1st week)
Happy new month to my special mamas.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, do we know LOs sex yet? oya, come and say hello and update us on how you are feeling.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 .................... XY
rubyzz ................. 09/06/18 .................... XY
Mandysmum ........... 06/06/18 ...................
Belladsweet ........... 20/06/18 ...................
Dacutebaby ........... 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari ................ 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 ................. 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18
JUMAYIN .................
Goldendollars ............ 06/06/18
FINA4804 ................... 12/06/18
Mumofnations .............. 04/06/18
FINA4804 ................... 12/06/18
Mumofnations .............. 04/06/18
Enkay2016 ..................14/06/18
Jina24................
Jessie21 ................ 05/06/18

Hope we are taking our prenatals, eating well, sleeping well, attending antenatal etc.. It is well with us all
Who has started shopping?
thanks for checking on us.I haven't gone for the second scan and I haven't started shopping either.But my antenatal are still on plus I also eat and sleep well.thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2018
belladsweet:
N400 every week? shocked shocked is that how it is done?
that's what she told me plus she would be giving me a sachet of pregnatone medicine on my every visit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Big congratulations to all Febuary mum's, You guys are dropping them sharp sharp. We give God all the glory

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
jadareese:
BA BA BA

BS coming later as vigilante is real
signing out for team Jan porter.

Congratulations dear
Welcome booboo kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Schonebaby:
Birth Alert!
I welcomed baby Joy into the world. Today at 1:29pm at 6 days late. She weighed 3.7 kg. God cleaned my tears and gave me Joy. Mother fine, baby fine, father still in awe.
Birth story will follow later.
cc: curvliicious. All the feb mams, God give you safe delivery Amen

Congratulobia sis
Welcome babyboo kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
ROLL CALL FOR JANUARY2018 MOMS kiss kiss kiss

No levo for oda mamas. This thread? Na we get am!

December Porters
Mbula. Blue
Chijiuche. Blue

Delivered
Zino89. Blue. Delivered 02/01 BS(Seen)
JDQueen. Pink. Delivered. 05/01 BS(Seen)
Drrommyvent. Blue. Delivered. 05/01 BS(Seen)
Mitche15. Blue. Delivered. 06/01 BS(not seen)
MiraclefromGod. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(Seen)
MummyAudrey. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(...)
Mafiaqueen. Blue. Delivered. 10/01. BS(...)
Gabby18. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(Seen)
HolySteh. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(Seen)
Curvilicious. Blue. Delivered. 12/01. BS(Seen)
Thotiana. ?? Delivered. 16/01. BS(...)
Zimunachimdi. Blue. Delivered. 16/01 BS(...)
Bomgirl. Blue. Delivered. 24/01 BS(Seen)
Pacypatty. Pink. Delivered. 24/01 BS(Seen)
Goldenheart002. Blue. Delivered. 27/01 BS(Seen)
Momagic. Blue. Delivered. 27/01 BS(Seen)

February Porters
Jadereese. Blue. Delivered. 03/02 BS(...)
Schonebaby. Pink. Delivered. 04/02 BS(...)

Waddling
Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Luvtoteach................Blue...............30/01/18
Tchidi.......................Deactivated
Teegali.....................Pink...................25/01/18
GOD will make it easy for you all in Jesus name Amen!

Plz ladies remember to copy me in ur BA & BS mesef dey do vigilante so searching for ba&bs is not easy for me plz. Thank you kiss

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healtjyLOs#
#supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious# grin

Over&Out! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.