Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141905 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2018
FloraEC:

I dinnor read your BS angry
Team wetin she be sef

I no read bs too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2018
Liftedhands:
hian

This eye na AK47 grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Birth stories please kisskiss kiss kiss kiss

Team February

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18

MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ....... XY .......1/2/18
07 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY ......3/2/18
08 Schonebaby ........ 28/1/18 ... XX .......4/1/18
09 Glossom .............. 8/2/18 ..... XX ......5/2/18
10 Teegali ............... EDD, ? .......XX........ 5/2/18
11 stormie ...............19/2/18 .... XX ..... 8/2/18
12 foreverjoy00 ...... March ...... XX ....... 9/2/18
13 Bloomingbud .... 28/2/18.... XX, XY .. 9/2/18
15 Rhukkie ...............3/2/18 .....XX ...... 13/2/18
16 completey ......... 5/2/18 .... surprise . 15/2/18

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Ok, i am a late comer. Let me just report now, although I'm no stranger to this thread, infact i check here everyday.

So my EDD is 14/04. Sex is XY. Abeg make una add me to the group list my fellow teamie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Good day mamas' please how true is that taking unripe pawpaw water in 6,7,8,9months pregnancy prevents jaundice. please helpppppppp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA
I received my surprise package today @1:42 am. and ITS A BOY!!!!. I give glory to almighty God for not letting me down. All thanks to feb. teamies and all mothers here for your prayers and counselling.
BS later I can't use my 2 legs now.

cc: lioha. Please change my moniker to all small letter so that I will always receive your mentions.

Mama I'm so happy for you and our miracle/surprise baby. God bless and keep him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA
I received my surprise package today @1:42 am. and ITS A BOY!!!!. I give glory to almighty God for not letting me down. All thanks to feb. teamies and all mothers here for your prayers and counselling.

cc: lioha. Please change my moniker to all small letter so that I will always receive your mentions.

Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Liftedhands:
A note to all pregnant mamas here(especially the first time moms) it will be to your advantage if you go through the newborn thread from time to time. A lot of the issues and challenges you may experience post partum has already been discussed and it will greatly benefit you to have a bit of an idea of how to tackle them before hand.

As a migrant of TTC thread I was already a peeper of the newborn thread long before I put to bed! Info I got there really helped me keep my sanity when I was faced with the reality of a baby and all its surprises.

So please peruse the newborn thread in your spare time don't wait till you have a newborn.

Just a suggestion.
Omo, I just caught up with the newborn thread now. The thread they run no be small. Sigh#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
@completey, congrats ma'am and welcome to your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA
BS later I can't use my 2 legs now
Thank God for granting your heart desire
Congrats ma, may God protect him always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by saadniazi30(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Pregnancy is a really beautiful thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
yetty002:
Good day mamas' please how true is that taking unripe pawpaw water in 6,7,8,9months pregnancy prevents jaundice. please helpppppppp

FALSE!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
All eyes on me as belly starts to protrude now. I had a very flat tummy pre-pregnancy, it bloats in the morning like I ate heavy food and shoot out in the evening after eating. I'm just 11weeks 3days today and someone called me iyabeji. At first, I ignored but she tapped me and called iyabeji several times. I framed one fake smile because I still want to concede but this has come to stay.

Thanks for all the mentions, I appreciate.

Congrats to new mamas and my kisses to newborns

Team August/September, I hail o

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
1month

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
curvilicious:
1month
aww this is so cute, see his cheeks, one month already kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA

Congrats mama kiss , God bless your lil one. But are you using leg to type the BS cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giddyperson:
Congrats mama kiss , God bless your lil one. But are you using leg to type the BScheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Congrats completey! Our God is good
Welcome complete prince

Proudmom38, where u hide put?
How lil Proudy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Congratulations completely. May God always grant our heart desires.

Cute and chubby baby kiss kiss kiss @curvilicious

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA
I received my surprise package today @1:42 am. and ITS A BOY!!!!. I give glory to almighty God for not letting me down.

Awesome God!
The desires of your heart has been granted... I celebrate with you.
Welcome son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Omojudy:
I am wanting to register hmo considering I am ttc and some have policies of non fertility investigations and antenatal in the first year, so in your experience, please tell me about your hmos and if you recommend them. Thanks.

Momma,
I am yet to hear of an HMO that covers fertility treatment.
But you can stylishly come up with issues for discussions with your GP.
For me, during my TTC i went for the regular government NHIS Vcship, that one covers ANC from day 1 through delivery, no matter the complications.
But non government NHIS insist on sending you to lab, ascertaining your fitness to qualify, in which case, no surgery, or ANC the first 18months.
I will advise you stick to your out of pocket clinic while having your choice insurance by the side for emergency.
Have faith, take the move and God will surprise you.
Am in Abuja... my HMO is Markfema, if you want regular NHIS and your work place does not subscribe you, just walk into any NHIS office and register for Vcship at 15k.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
lioha:

This eye na AK45 grin
grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA
Congratulations mama! It’s a BOY. May God protection be upon him always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
Announcing the arrival of my Adorable princess.
Date of birth-- 14/02/2018 at 9.13pm
Wob--- 3.3kg through E.c.s after trying for Vbac.
Mother fine, little girl doing great, father and big brother overjoyed. We bless God for his unending mercies.

Safe landing to all waddling mamas and team February.
cc-capt lioha. B.s. coming soon.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
curvilicious:
1month

Fine fine boy kiss kiss what are you feeding him? See cheeks!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sweetmommatwo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
Announcing the arrival of my Adorable princess.
Date of birth-- 14/02/2018 at 9.13pm
Wob--- 3.3kg through E.c.s after trying for Vbac.
Mother fine, little girl doing great, father and big brother overjoyed. We bless God for his unending mercies.

Congratulations mama, welcome adorable princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
completey:
BA!!!BA!!BA

Congrats mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Benignasweety:
Team wetin she be sef

I no read bs too

Team Liverpool.... Find am well well. No let d celebrity snake find am b4 u o... How's Zion?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Benignasweety
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
rvpbae:
Ok, i am a late comer. my EDD is 14/04. Sex is XY. Abeg make una add me to the group list my fellow teamie.

Hmmm!
Thank God you showed up today,
I lost the key to the house like 2 weeks ago, just found it today. cheesy
You are never late my dear Momma!
We receive you into our midst. Just flow with the current, enjoy your stay.
Safe delivery to all of us.

#TeamApril2018
Where are you people?
Come and receive this awesome Momma into our home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giddyperson:
Congrats mama kiss , God bless your lil one. But are you using leg to type the BS cheesy

U knw der r sometimes u wee b feeling as if u r using leg to type n hands to walk wen pelzin give birth. I dinnor call names o. Lemme come n be going. Ayam not feeling fine cos my left eye lash is paining me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
curvilicious:
1month

This boy is eating oh...
Looking great.
Well done Momma.
Bless you Son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Booler, wayisshut, Cheks01(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.