Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201956 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
booqee:
Consumed a full big pot of zobo within two days cos I missed the damn thing so much . I was also nursing the tiniest hope that it might induce labour. I hope that's not too much on me and my babies health?

I honestly don't know why I'm running faster than my legs, cos I'm not close to my due date yet, just 38weeks and some days but I'm so anxious to put to bed. I don't want to say I'm tired of waddling.

Why are you now telling us? Drink alone and born alone. Wishing you safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2018
rhukkie:
To the glory of almighty God I'm overjoyed to announce the birth of my Ijebu princess today at 4.15pm via VBAC.
Big congratulations ma .
God bless your baby for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2018
lioha:
Rant time cry

Shebi dem say kpekus the induce labour na so I hold dh say im must do the do because since I get belle Im never enter Jerusalem for once, sake of say Im dey fear not to harm baby. befor JT enter vj na war . The pain no be here. shocked shocked

Abeg my question be say person way don disvirgin the later turn to virgin after some time? Because right now my vj dey hot to pis sef na war. Felt like the very first time. grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E don do me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 2 weeks to our season.

FEB ARRIVALS
foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18

curve.....................1/3/18..... ( )
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Happychildlove......1/3/18..... Prince
Soonest.................3/3/18....... Prince
Elmaspeed...............9/3/18...... Prince
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Fruitbae......... 13/3/18.......
Aneeks........... 15/3/18.....Princess
Maggiespecial........16/3/18..... Prince
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......( )
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Tunis24..............29/3/18.........Prince & princess
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
Eniafelamo...........31/3/18........Princess

Let's get the bags packed and ready. We are almost there.

...and happy Valentine's Day

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lmao. You kuku drank 38 weeks worth of zobo on one sitting
Beyonce hand for you

The last few weeks are always the longest/hardest. Relax. Sleep well now, enjoy the last few days of being a 2 person family a new phase is coming soon

booqee:
Consumed a full big pot of zobo within two days cos I missed the damn thing so much. I was also nursing the tiniest hope that it might induce labour but I don't feel anything. I hope that's not too much on me and my babies health?

I honestly don't know why I'm running faster than my legs, cos I'm not close to my due date yet, just 38weeks and some days but I'm so anxious to put to bed. I don't want to say I'm tired of waddling.

Congrats rhukkie.. God bless your baby! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I think you have re-virgined cheesy

No, she has not re-virgin. She allowed matured cobwebs to become landlord in the zanga. She Berra remove d cobwebs b4 d celebrity 32million naira snake find its way to the zanga. Lemme come n b going. Ayam not @ home oooo...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:

No, she has not re-virgin. She allowed matured cobwebs to become landlord in the zanga. She Berra remove d cobwebs b4 d celebrity 32million naira snake find its way to the zanga. Lemme come n b going. Ayam not @ home oooo...

I dinnor read your BS angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
FloraEC:

I dinnor read your BS angry

Lmaoooo.... I'v sent it since last yr na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:

The kpekusing mistress
How far?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:

the kpekus queen herself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:

Lmaoooo.... I'v sent it since last yr na.
Did you remove it? Can't remember reading it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.
Sorry,i missed your BS,congratulations.
How is family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good evening lovely mamas,pls I have been having this braxton hicks thing evry 10mns. I am 34weeks. Not painful.hope I am safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
rhukkie:
To the glory of almighty God I'm overjoyed to announce the birth of my Ijebu princess today at 4.15pm via VBAC. after enjoying in mummy's tummy for 41 weeks and 2days. Weighing 3.27kg

Big Congratulations Momma!
Bless you Ijebu Princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
lioha:
Rant time cry
Because right now my vj dey hot to pis sef na war. Felt like the very first time. grin

angry cheesy
Sorry ohhh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls sis how did u deal with d placenta periva?

I'm almost in d same issue
enque:

I had something like that while I was pregnant, but the Dr said it was cos of my baby's positiin. She was breech all thru my pregnancy cos of placenta previa so she was changing positions anyhow grin

At some point I started getting scared of the pain, but it was fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
casler:

Sorry,i missed your BS,congratulations.
How is family?

Thk uuuuuuu.... Family is great buh I'm exhausted. Motherhood is bae (tiring)....ayam not complaining o...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
FloraEC:

Did you remove it? Can't remember reading it

For wia?! Iz still dia ooooo... Lolllzzzz...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
the kpekus queen herself

Babe, d kpekus sef don pack one corner. I've been doing omugwo all by myself. Even my oga @ d top is not around weh go make me reason kpekus small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
lioha:

The kpekusing mistress
How far?

Babe, I yaff Taya... So wishing my lo will jst become a yr old tomorrow so dt I can sleep wthout any worries..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday!!!! Wednesday
What happened to our tradition? No single Pic from mommas...
Here is mine.
At 30 weeks

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
rhukkie:
To the glory of almighty God I'm overjoyed to announce the birth of my Ijebu princess today at 4.15pm via VBAC. after enjoying in mummy's tummy for 41 weeks and 2days. Weighing 3.27kg
Baby and mummy are doing great,already showing her foodie skills.
Daddy is still amazed, keeps disturbing the nurses with plenty questions. Birth story to come later.
I wish my fellow mommas safe delivery.
Cc lioha

Congratulations teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
mummyjayson:
congrats teamie rhukiee, God bless ur baby,,,, my remaining teamiess,,, safe delivery ooo, vigil, nipple and body pain is real ooo but it is well... happy Valentine day mommies..
Amen!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=Meeeeey post=65066211]Pls sis how did u deal with d placenta periva?

[/quote

Pls mamas that has dealt have with placenta privia should show face ooooo. We need enlightenment. In the same shoe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:

For wia?! Iz still dia ooooo... Lolllzzzz...

This ultimate search you're doyin me is not fair oo. Na only BA I see that time and I no see anything now I searched. Biko direct me to the page
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Meeeeey:
Pls sis how did u deal with d placenta periva?

Mine was detected at 16weeks, so we had to do like 3 scans in the course of pregnancy (24weeks, 28 weeks and 36weeks) to see if the placenta had moved.
As at the36th week scan, it had still not moved, hence my baby was breech all thru.
Since it was my first pregnancy, my gynae adviced I have an elective CS at 37weeks cos of the risks associated with going into labour with placenta previa.

I had my baby via CS at 37wks 2days grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
sassyangel1:

Babe, I yaff Taya... So wishing my lo will jst become a yr old tomorrow so dt I can sleep wthout any worries..

The Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thank you for d explanation. Mine was detected after i started bleeding at 25 weeks. Dr just says I should hope it goes up during d course of pregnancy.

Did u experience bleeding?
Where you on bed rest?

Mine isn't covering d cervix at all but just close to it.

enque:

Mine was detected at 16weeks, so we had to do like 3 scans in the course of pregnancy (24weeks, 28 weeks and 36weeks) to see if the placenta had moved.
As at the36th week scan, it had still not moved, hence my baby was breech all thru.
Since it was my first pregnancy, my gynae adviced I have an elective CS at 37weeks cos of the risks associated with going into labour with placenta previa.

I had my baby via CS at 37wks 2days grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Meeeeey:
Thank you for d explanation. Mine was detected after i started bleeding at 25 weeks. Dr just says I should hope it goes up during d course of pregnancy.

Did u experience bleeding?
Where you on bed rest?

Mine isn't covering d cervix at all but just close to it.

I experienced bleeding at 8weeks, so I was placed on progesterone injection till I was 13 weeks gone. I was told to be on bed rest and no sex all thru pregnancy undecided

Mine was partial previa not complete placenta previa.

Be positive, it should go up as ur pregnancy progreses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Lmao. You kuku drank 38 weeks worth of zobo on one sitting
Beyonce hand for you

The last few weeks are always the longest/hardest. Relax. Sleep well now, enjoy the last few days of being a 2 person family a new phase is coming soon

hmm this is deep.. Never really thought about that. True.. I need to enjoy this moment before it changes.

The last few weeks are truly the longest mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luv4real(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
lioha:
Rant time cry

Shebi dem say kpekus the induce labour na so I hold dh say im must do the do because since I get belle Im never enter Jerusalem for once, sake of say Im dey fear not to harm baby. befor JT enter vj na war . The pain no be here. shocked shocked

Abeg my question be say person way don disvirgin the later turn to virgin after some time? Because right now my vj dey hot to pis sef na war. Felt like the very first time. grin
Lol, na you find trouble na.. Sorry, it'll go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't worry, LO will come when she's ready
I'm seriously waiting for your BA
Safe delivery to you and all February mamas
Happy Valentine's day to everyone
happy valentines day to you too kiss

Seriously waiting for my BA myself lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.