Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268013 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Knock knock knock,
good day mommies in the house, you have a new member from ttc thread.
I have been praying for this day to come and finally God has done it, it's a big fat positive and I'm a bona fide member of this thread till nine months by the grace of God and so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
so I hope I'm welcome because I will be asking a lot of questions as we progress. Thank you mamas
dancing skelewu and one corner dance for you. congrats dear. it can only be God. Wishing you stress fee 9 months .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please mamas come to my aid. I took my first dose of Fansidar this morning but I am scared of taking my pre-natal medicine - natal care (just like pregnacare) as I read that Folic acid can antagonise sulphadoxine.
Please mamas, can I go ahead to take it abi I no understand wetin I read.

Cappo FloraEC and team members, I hope say body dey kampe

@BlessedDiva, Welcome dear. I'm wishing you H&H bumping

Cc: PatKing, soonest and other sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wow wow see my ppl oo, @Ayauche, @divinemandate, you mamas have been here since, haaa im so happy,this God is too faithful, i pray other mamas will follow me Sharp sharp too esp our ttc mamas that has been struggling for a long time now.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Mamas pls I have a very serious issue at hand and it's affecting my mental health. I had my baby 5weeks,3days ago and I was given a cut which was stitched imm baby came out but I've not been healing up. During bowel movements, I noticed my stool is always hard and have to be forced out. D main issue now is that my episiotomy site still hurts like hell, so I summoned some courage to check it out and found that d site is actually swollen with some lumps and extra flesh around it, there's even an open wound close to d vjay sef cry cry would have love to post pics but I don't want to corrupt d virgins on dis thread grin

Mamas that has had cut, is dis normal? Lady25, booqee, nimi22
Dr LuckyG .......all sabi mamas, pls come to my aid. I'm so confused and can hardly feed baby cos I keep thinking he brought me dis pain

P. S I notice my pee rushes as if it comes through another hole asides d normal

Sorry mama
Mine too was almost like what u described and I was told to sit on warm water and salt with dettol everyday for 30 mins till it heals but the best is just go to the hospital and let a doc check you. Mine was even so bad I couldn't sit without flinching and I had to start using one part of bumbum to sit. Sorry once again and pls,biko, e jor, s' il vous plait, feed our baby well he's innocent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pls I don't know d food I can be eating oooo.... Sometimes I feel like crying.....i feel irritated by d smell and taste of almost all foods pls what can I do....Am in my first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
mummyjayson:
dint be scared ma, i was a ftm wen i was induced 3weeks ago,, i had my baby safe nd sound, we eill be 1month on Saturday nd i hv healed very well

thank you so much Ma, I'm relieved. ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
toyeem:

See my sexy Cappo. Pregnancy really fits you,cute pregnant bae.people call me old woman now oo and I just know they are right somehow grin

Hahahaha... fit me ke!? cheesy
Thank you dearie.
I will need to see your Bumpy pic to determine all these your assumptions ohh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Mamas pls I have a very serious issue at hand and it's affecting my mental health. I had my baby 5weeks,3days ago and I was given a cut which was stitched imm baby came out but I've not been healing up. During bowel movements, I noticed my stool is always hard and have to be forced out. D main issue now is that my episiotomy site still hurts like hell, so I summoned some courage to check it out and found that d site is actually swollen with some lumps and extra flesh around it, there's even an open wound close to d vjay sef cry cry would have love to post pics but I don't want to corrupt d virgins on dis thread grin

Dr LuckyG .......all sabi mamas, pls come to my aid. I'm so confused and can hardly feed baby cos I keep thinking he brought me dis pain

Something is definitely wrong, 5weeks is a long time, have you been doing sitz bath religiously, had my baby 3 weeks ago and my episiotomy site is almost healed, I think you should visit your hospital. I apply penicillin ointment to the site as well. As per the hard part it's normal, mine stops hurting for a while once I do my sitz bath.
I was also very constipated after I had my DD I drank loads of water and ate veggies, pls stay away from foods like yam, bread, snacks as well cos its made from flour. Hope this helps this helped. Sorry momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
VivyGift:
Please mamas come to my aid. I took my first dose of Fansidar this morning but I am scared of taking my pre-natal medicine - natal care (just like pregnacare) as I read that Folic acid can antagonise sulphadoxine.

My dear Sis, what I do is that ...
I always spread my meds tiMing.
My prenatals ate always at Noon, any other inbetween happens around 8pm. My assumption is that by then, absorption must have completed on the prenatal.
And my hospital always ask me to take my Anti malaria at night... which am happy with.
I never stopped my prenatal on any meds, so far no side effects.

Am glad you are being super careful...
Sorry am not of help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Funmi2510:
Pls I don't know d food I can be eating oooo.... Sometimes I feel like crying.....i feel irritated by d smell and taste of almost all foods pls what can I do....Am in my first trimester

Sorry about that...
At this stage, there should be a particular food that you agree with... this is the formative stage of your baby, please don't let that feeling over power you.
Your body needs all the best right now...
Have you tried some one else cooking for You? Or eating out? It's not the quantity, but as little that can settle on your tummy is more than enough.
Cheer up.
E go soon pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Looking nice
4realwoman:
Yay, today is bumpie Tuesday.
We are getting closer to meeting our Joy to the glory of the most night God.

28weeks today grin

Who made it possible? God made it possible ooo.
Thank you Lord for bring us dis far and I kw and beleive that come May we shall all be rejoicing with our babies in our hand alive, mother alive and plenty money with daddy to take care of us grin
I also pray for all pregnant mama's that at our appointed time of delivery it will be easy and sharp sharp for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
4realwoman:
Yay, today is bumpie Tuesday.
We are getting closer to meeting our Joy to the glory of the most night God.

28weeks today grin

Who made it possible? God made it possible ooo.
Thank you Lord for bring us dis far and I kw and beleive that come May we shall all be rejoicing with our babies in our hand alive, mother alive and plenty money with daddy to take care of us grin
I also pray for all pregnant mama's that at our appointed time of delivery it will be easy and sharp sharp for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

This is original bump! Iya ibeta

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Enkaylala2:
Hi mamas, I'm so happy to be back here, was a July mama last year and currently an October Mama this year, I say make I do sharp sharp na. God bless every pregnant woman and going to conceive mothers, this year will surely not pass you by.

Congrats and welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
VivyGift:

You are right dear. You should skip today and tomorrow. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Goldenheart002, so sorry dear for the pains. I understand the feeling very well as i had a similar experience with my 1st. It wouldnt even let you bond properly with your baby. Mine healed by wk 8.
Obviously the cut isn't healing properly. Go back to the hosp and have them look at it. If it's infected, they will give you antibiotics.
-if you are in much pains, they should give you some analgesic. Pains can affect one's mental health post partum.
- resume sitz bath with warm water(slightly hotter than warm). Add dettol/salt inside. Sit in it for up to 20mins.
- take vit c to aid wound healing.
Whenever you use the loo, wash with warm water that has antiseptic in it.
- keep the area dry, i guess lochia has stopped but of not, then change pad often.
-quit looking at it often. It will heal by secondary intention and may take as much as 8wks or longer to heal completely but it will heal. Godspeed
- for the constipation, there's this leaf called utazi by the igbos, it's bitter and used in making peppersoup, if you can, add it to your peppersoup and some foods. It's a stool softner especially during post partum. Take lots of fluid as well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
4realwoman, you look great. Lovely bump you have.

PatKing, pregnancy suits you. You know what that means- na to dey go every year wink

Welcome BlessedDiva

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
PatKing:
Bumpy Tuesday!
Am dedicating this picture to BlessedDiva kiss
I look forward to seeing your 33weeks Bump!!!
Then 34, 35, 36, 37, and then 38!!!
We will celebrate your Baby.

Here we are at 33weeks House.
It has always been God.

Lovely bump and bum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
PatKing:

My dear Sis, what I do is that ...
I always spread my meds tiMing.
My prenatals ate always at Noon, any other inbetween happens around 8pm. My assumption is that by then, absorption must have completed on the prenatal.
And my hospital always ask me to take my Anti malaria at night... which am happy with.
I never stopped my prenatal on any meds, so far no side effects.

Am glad you are being super careful...
Sorry am not of help.
I appreciate your response. God bless you

soonest:

You are right dear. You should skip today and tomorrow. Cheers
Thank you mama. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
soonest:
4realwoman, you look great. Lovely bump you have.

[/b]PatKing, pregnancy suits you. You know what that means- na to dey go every year wink[b]

Welcome BlessedDiva

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
@Goldenheart002 Sorry about the pains.
Please don't let the pain take away your joy.
Do breastfeed our Goldenbaby please!

Pele, I wish you quick recovery Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Rubyzz:

Sorry for the late reply ma. I would love to see both before deciding which to go for. Am around sango area.

Thanks for your help ma
oh... I don't have the pictures anymore. I also don't go out these days, actually on bedrest but went for ANC today & felt I could manage to help you get around there. you'll see a lot of them around Dugbe Alawo /Ogunpa. But I can get the contact of the 35k one for you if you need it. Her shop is at Mokola.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Could be keloids .
Did you have a 2 weeks postpartum examination?
Please see a gynaecologist as soon as possible.

Pele kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hi
Rubyzz:

Sorry for the late reply ma. I would love to see both before deciding which to go for. Am around sango area.

Thanks for your help ma
Hi see some pictures smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
enque:

if e pass EDD, e go land december ending.
I was team december but ported to november cos i had an elective CS at 37 weeks.
my original EDD was 19th dec
OK o smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
booqee:
that's the same experience too. She has started sucking well, but we have to struggle for like 3 or 5 minutes before she eventually latches on and suck properly. She doesn't[b][/b] open her mouth finish before she starts sucking[b][/b]. And before u know it, she will get impatient and angry lol. At least she's now sucking. I've dumped the formula I bought.

You just described my daughter with the above and her voice is so loud that mil was even telling me I don't put her to breast well that's why she is not latching but at least her twin bro sucks well. I can't dump formula o cos breast milk is just like water for my children though o try to make them suck well. It is well with us jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH (1st week)

Hello Mama's, can you believe we are in March? Happy New month to us all, we are getting closer to our day. Glory to God for bringing us this far.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY
Mumofnations .............04/06/18
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 ....................05/06/18
Lessonslearned............05/06/18
Sandypearl ..................
Mandysmum ........... ...06/06/18 ...................
Ladytari .................... 06/06/18 ........................
Goldendollars .............06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz .......................09/06/18 .................... XY
FINA4804 ..................12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................14/06/18
Olalayo1710 ..............14/06/18
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ...................... 22/06/18 .........................
JUMAYIN ..
Hannydimples

Thanks to you all for responding to the last roll call, am glad to know we are all doing fine. Sorry for the little complaints and discomfort, it will soon be over.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all in Jesus name.
Good evening mamas in the house. I've done my second scan which has revealed my baby's sex. Pls cappo update my baby's sex......XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2018
@Rubyzz, the 35k wardrobe looks like the pink wardrobe in the middle from the picture shared by strong.woman.3.3.3.... above. 5 layers.

And the 15k one is like an imitation of it by papilon plastic products & it's four layers. Got the pictures now but it's not loading here. You can send me a PM & I'll get my whatsapp number across to you so that I'll be able to share the pictures with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:58am On Mar 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Wow wow see my ppl oo, @Ayauche, @divinemandate, you mamas have been hrre since, haaa im so happy,this God is too faithful, i pray other mamas will follow me Sharp sharp too esp our ttc mamas that has been struggling for a long time now.

Amen and Amen. Welcome once again sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Funmi2510:

Don't worry, it's a phase that would soon pass. Just continue trying different food till you get the one that can pass your throat conveniently and before you know it, 1st trimester is over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

oh... I don't have the pictures anymore. I also don't go out these days, actually on bedrest but went for ANC today & felt I could manage to help you get around there. you'll see a lot of them around Dugbe Alawo /Ogunpa. But I can get the contact of the 35k one for you if you need it. Her shop is at Mokola.

Thanks so much ma. Will love to get the number. Thanks for your time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Knock knock knock,
good day mommies in the house, you have a new member from ttc thread.
I have been praying for this day to come and finally God has done it, it's a big fat positive and I'm a bona fide member of this thread till nine months by the grace of God and so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
so I hope I'm welcome because I will be asking a lot of questions as we progress. Thank you mamas
congratulations madam, God will see u thru the journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehimeomo(f): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2018
July FTM here. Hope I'm welcome?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.