Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155171 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
I wanto see. cheesy
ok then

At least you know what to expect when it is your turn huh?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
beedam:

At 40wks+4days,not tired to answer you. That's the main reason why we are here.

Thanks sis but I no want 40wks baby o,I plan on using it before then set but in all God has the final say
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
sexiebecky:
Good afternun my fellow mamas,pls has anyone use or seen who hv uses VIP baby diaper b4? Mmm,hubby suprised me yestdy by goin to Lagos island to buy all d remainin baby tins even extral.I Luv everytin he bot cos dy ar all orignal exept dat VIP diaper. Pls experience mamas,shuld I use d diaper on my babies Anoda question is,I bot baby cussion sets and hubby bot johnson sets,whic one is more beta 4 babies? Or can I use both of dem Sorry 4 d long post #team April

Well,I've never tried the VIP diaper before but the last time I went shopping I came across it & the persuaded me to try it but I ended up buying pampers sha but since u already have it u can use it & later decide whether to continue or discontinue using it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
mytestimony:
Help me praise Jah I gave birth this afternoon
Congratulations Dear, say me welcome to the LO!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
imurboss:

Lolss, see as u dey hurry this march mamas, by the time u reach April now na u go dey dress back grin
my dear I no sure say I go dress back o,this march self dey crawl for ma eyes,it didn't eazy fa cheesy,the weight of the baby haa it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
mummy2be:
my dear I no sure say I go dress back o,this march self dey crawl for ma eyes,it didn't eazy fa cheesy,the weight of the baby haa it is well

I can feel u my dear sis, it isn't easy o. Even me set don tire, sometimes I'm strong & sometimes to walk set is a problem but I've been advised not to stay in a place but rather to exercise as the day is getting closer,mehn I can't wait to see what this baby looks like cos sometimes I wonder if it's a baby that's in my belly cos of strong rumblings I always feel, God will make it easy for us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
imurboss:

Well,I've never tried the VIP diaper before but the last time I went shopping I came across it & the persuaded me to try it but I ended up buying pampers sha but since u already have it u can use it & later decide whether to continue or discontinue using it
thanks so much dear 4 ur reply,I will manage it lik dat nd know if it is good. Congrts our newest mum,may God bless ur LO. We ar waitin 4 ur BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JoeCutie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
cococandy:
ok then

At least you know what to expect when it is your turn huh?
Yes na. I want to break that trend of men dying a million times during their wives' delivery. I want to know exactly what to do.

I want you to teach me. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes na. I want to break that trend of men dying a million times during their wives' delivery. I want to know exactly what to do.

I want you to teach me. smiley
na me go teach you? How?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
imurboss:

I can feel u my dear sis, it isn't easy o. Even me set don tire, sometimes I'm strong & sometimes to walk set is a problem but I've been advised not to stay in a place but rather to exercise as the day is getting closer,mehn I can't wait to see what this baby looks like cos sometimes I wonder if it's a baby that's in my belly cos of strong rumblings I always feel, God will make it easy for us all
I no just get myself again,to even make hair na war,once I eat little am full,the frequent urinating nko?dats another story May it be easy for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
mummy2be:
I no just get myself again,to even make hair na war,once I eat little am full,the frequent urinating nko?dats another story May it be easy for us all

Amen my sis, it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JoeCutie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
cococandy:
na me go teach you? How?
Na you I want na. Na bad thing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Congrats my testimony. You were really next. God bless you n your little one.
We should be expecting Mzora's goodnews announcement too.

Our God is faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
#TeamAugust!
How is the ministry
Mytestimony, we bless God! We will all share testimonies.

Went for OGTT test today, they should have flogged me with a cane instead of the marathon hunger torment! The result was borderline.

Doc says I am measuring bigger than my dates. Please, I am tired of google, and I am sure it is only 1 baby.

Experienced mamas, how does one explain this at 15 weeks, and doc says I am measuring 18 weeks? Scan too says 15 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Congratulations @mytestimony, God bless ur baby and family.

@proudmom38 no be small thing o, I jst started feeling definite movement last week and the feeling has been great. #teamjulyrocks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Na you I want na. Na bad thing? grin
you're not setious. Wait until you marry abi I resemble midwife?
Better still enroll in a school of midwifery that's at you will know every every.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
@mytestimony congrats,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
mytestimony:

Thank God.....congrats. The Lord ll keep d baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JoeCutie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
cococandy:
you're not setious. Wait until you marry abi I resemble midwife?
Better still enroll in a school of midwifery that's at you will know every every.
angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
@mytestimony congrat.may he bring joy to ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
@last,I can type.all I do is liking post.if u see any like,m likely to be the one.I ve been too lazy type undecided
@ my testimony,congrat.awaiting birth story
@ april mama,I feel my baby hasn't slept for the past 3 days.always moving.......hard move such that I feel the legs(abi na hand).baby responds either I lye on my left or right side,when I sit or stand,when I eat,when I listen to music.(Am I alone?)
@all mamas,I am aware of one pcv test,but I am yet to do another test after the one I did @ 15 weeks.I am now 33 weeks +.make I ask una mamas cos my hospital once skipped my tetanus and antimalaria dose.when m I suppose to do pcv test?
smileysorry for d long storry.FTM things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
angry
Annoyed?haba don't be.but seriously,u can learn if u enrol @ sch of midwifery wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JoeCutie(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
euphorbia:

Annoyed?haba don't be.but seriously,u can learn if u enrol @ sch of midwifery wink
Why would I wanna do that? I'm a guy and I'm in school already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fellow mamas,how are u pple coping with your DH advances,for me,na war o,the thing no dey hungry me attall.,but the guy no go understand.
Chai,it is well o
mytestimony,congratulations and God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
euphorbia:
@last,I can type.all I do is liking post.if u see any like,m likely to be the one.I ve been too lazy type undecided
@ my testimony,congrat.awaiting birth story
@ april mama,I feel my baby hasn't slept for the past 3 days.always moving.......hard move such that I feel the legs(abi na hand).baby responds either I lye on my left or right side,when I sit or stand,when I eat,when I listen to music.(Am I alone?)
@all mamas,I am aware of one pvc test,but I am yet to do another test after the one I did @ 15 weeks.I am now 33 weeks +.make I ask una mamas cos my hospital once skipped my tetanus and antimalaria dose.when m I suppose to do pvc test?
smileysorry for d long storry.FTM things
we go soon rest dear,u re not alone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
nefertitiram:
#TeamAugust!
How is the ministry
Mytestimony, we bless God! We will all share testimonies.

Went for OGTT test today, they should have flogged me with a cane instead of the marathon hunger torment! The result was borderline.

Doc says I am measuring bigger than my dates. Please, I am tired of google, and I am sure it is only 1 baby.

Experienced mamas, how does one explain this at 15 weeks, and doc says I am measuring 18 weeks? Scan too says 15 weeks

From the little I know,if u're measuring bigger than ur dates, u may likely be having a big baby that was what he told me the last time I went for ANC I.e when he measured my tummy he said the measurement was in line with the age of the baby & shows that baby is growing accordingly but that if the measurement was more than the baby's age/date means that baby is likely a big one which then calls for concern. When next u visit maybe u should ask ur Dr & let him explain to u better+ others mamas too should share their views with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
@motun31, u re term already so lo can show face anytime frm nw. just b ready o.
@mytestimony congrats o. Shee i talk am, lol. awaiting ur birthstory.
@nefertitiram, several factors can cause d discrepancy, 1)error frm d dr(we re all humans)
2)big baby.
3)twins(u ve ruled dat out)
4)polyhydramnios(plenty amniotic fluid, scan wld hv pointed this out)
5)increased abdominal fat and possibly fibroid.
Bt i dont think u shld worry much. Eat healthy(nt for 2), and tk ur drugs.
@euphorbia. pcv is nt done routinely. It s done at first visit to hv a baseline, then after delivery(in govt hospitals). Bt if u re feeling dizzy and unusually weak, u may request for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
mytestimony:
Halleluyah! Congrats mama.waiting 4 birth story o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
MGeey:
Congrats my testimony. You were really next. God bless you n your little one.
We should be expecting Mzora's goodnews announcement too.

Our God is faithful
I gave birth on d 6th of march. you probably missed my baby announcement. congrats @ mytestimony .God bless ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mzora:
I gave birth on d 6th of march. you probably missed my baby announcement.

Sorry o mama. Didn't know dear. God bless you n yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
MGeey:

Sorry o mama. Didn't know dear. God bless you n yours.
lol.thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:23am On Mar 12, 2015
My lil princess came weighing 3.4kg
This pain is nt funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.