Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161362 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
whyworryPH:

Me and my Cappo don already dey inside car dey come your house. We go iron am out there. Just make sure you keep enough kola since as big belle people, we go need to eat first before we start the "fight" tongue
I no follow you o. This one wey constant hunger dey mama me, I no see road to go any person house go fight o. Come sit with me make we chop. *continues eating*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=FloraEC post=66555870]Brownsmoothie viewing but didn't reply roll call, hope you're good?

@FloraEC ,cappo so sorry I have not been responding to roll call.I am good o just dat I can sleep for Africa and always tired ,even to stand up to eat na war.May God make it easy for all preggy moms.
Team July howfar? Hope we are getting set for 3rd trimester?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ehimeomo:

Thanks, dear. Advice taken & noted, captain!!! She knows it's a baby cheesy, then I asked her to place her ears if she can hear baby's hrtbeat for me, the next thing is "I heard mttcheewww (hissing sound), what type of noise is that?" I told her it's the baby moving, I guess she heard the baby's movement in the amniotic fluid grin. The drama plenty today joooor. Thank God so far & thanks for checking too!! Perfect attribute of a leader. Kudos!!!
Kai! Children! grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallygal(f): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
PatKing:
BA! BA!! BA!!! I welcomed my Princess yesterday to the glory of God almighty. ELCS, 3.2kg Daddy, Big Brother rejoicing.
CONGLATS CAPPO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Joomie:

I like 'fight' ooooo. Where i dey fight like did i dey tear pant tear bra. But as u kukuma talk say u carry car, branch mama nkechi joint, buy me two plates of pepper soup (1 cat fish, 1 offals)
Branch chukwudi, buy me i carton of hollandia strawberry.
Get me 1 pot of isi ewu from Nneka shop.
Nor forget to buy orijin zero.
Without all these things, if u like sit on my nose, i no go fight.

Choi! Mama dis fight don turn hunger satisfaction quest o. If I buy all these things, you go kukuma sleep afterwards.

Anyway, since your baby na my baby senior, I go do am for you and excuse you for the fight too before you fall on me with all that food consumption grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=dayosaurus post=66558240]

I'm using my husband's moniker, I don't have a nairaland account.

I've been taking only pregnacare all these while, I just registered at R-jolad gbagada this morning.

Sup teamie welcome on-board.....i use Rjolad gbagada too,had my first there.When do you go for antenatal? Tuesdays or Thursdays? Mayb we see if you don't mind
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I no follow you o. This one wey constant hunger dey mama me, I no see road to go any person house go fight o. Come sit with me make we chop. *continues eating*

My Cappo don fall my hand all because of what babies do to big belle women. Anyway, since you don decide to drop for mama Nkechi joint to eat your own there, make I buy the take away and drinks take go give mama Joomie before she go forget say her team dey answer to her roll call.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
tabithababy:
Good morning mamas.... Please who has used general hospital, gbagada before

How is their antenatal, delivery fees like biko??

I use there but I didn't have my first child there,I enjoy their lectures cos it's interesting and comprehensive compared to Rjolad' s own.

Their Vaginal Delivery is 42k
Cs is 67k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
phlakkeys:
B.A .:- God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.
Congratulations! Super excited and happy for you. May she bring continuous joy to your household.

Big congrats to other mamas too kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
phlakkeys:
Waooo my priceless cappo, congratulations dear. Welcome baby. May she continue to be a source of joy to ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:59am On Apr 10, 2018
feddy27:

lol..una no see me o... I'm on sabbatical grin grin
Ok na grin na so e dey start o tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
@flora ex ,cappo so sorry I have not been responding to roll call.I am good o just dat I can sleep for Africa and always tired ,even to stand up to eat na war.May God make it easy for all preggy moms.
Team July howfar? Hope we are getting set for 3rd trimester?

Sleep is necessary, how I wish I'm like you self. Using torchlight to look for sleep.

Good to know you're good dear and amen to the prayer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shollzycute: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning beautiful mama's in the house. I'm happy today that I'm five months gone. It wasn't an easy jouney after 6 years of waiting on d lord and also had miscarriage last year at 2 months and that was supposed to be my first baby and i know God has other plans for me and I I know my heavenly father has signed this baby im carrying. I will carry till full term in Jesus name Amen. We shall all carry till full term and our baby will come out strong and healthy and we will deliver like Hebrew women. Keep praising and thanking God for this beautiful gift of Life

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2018
phlakkeys:

Wow God remains faithful. Congrats momma welcome princess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2018
FloraEC:
Team July please this is not the normal roll call, I just want to know how we're doing. I'm really sad and worried that some of us don't respond to roll call seriously so please how are you, yes YOU. Hope there's no problem, how is the new development and changes in your body, is there any complain, how are you managing the hormones, are we still taking our prenatals, baby kicks nko? Mama's that are MIA please how are you doing(kareen.akapur and Lady.messi) please I'm very worried, even if is cappo I dey oo, I'll manage.
I love y'all and you're my online family when I don't get a mention or few it really hurt. Biko keep the likes, NL won't show me if A or B liked the post.

Team July 2018

#TeamJulyForSupernaturalDelivery #MotherAliveBabyAlive #Cancer&Leo #OneFamily #HealthyBabies
Hello FloraEC. Thanks for the good work and also for checking up on me. Went for my appointment yesterday, everything is fine by God's grace. The only complain is the urge to just keep on eating and the frequent spitting.

I hope you are fine too and baby is kicking well?
My regards to other team members

Congratulations to the new mums, may your LO be a source of blessings to your household and easy delivery to the waddling mothers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning beautiful mama's in the house. I'm happy today that I'm five months gone. It wasn't an easy jouney after 6 years of waiting on d lord and also had miscarriage last year at 2 months and that was supposed to be my first baby and i know God has other plans for me and I I know my heavenly father has signed this baby im carrying. I will carry till full term in Jesus name Amen. We shall all carry till full term and our baby will come out strong and healthy and we will deliver like Hebrew women. Keep praising and thanking God for this beautiful gift of Life
Congrats sis, The Lord will perfect everything that concerns you. You shall carry to term and your delivery shall be of testimony.

My mamas that just gave welcome their Lo's, May your joy be permanent In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by holutosin(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2018
phlakkeys:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!To God be the glory for the safe delivery. May the princess be a source of joy in your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

Choi! Mama dis fight don turn hunger satisfaction quest o. If I buy all these things, you go kukuma sleep afterwards.

Anyway, since your baby na my baby senior, I go do am for you and excuse you for the fight too before you fall on me with all that food consumption grin grin

Abi you are fearing that the fight will be messy after i don consume all the aforementioned consumables. Okay no fight again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2018
VivyGift:

Hello FloraE. Thanks for the good work and also for checking up on me. Went for my appointment yesterday, everything is fine by God's grace. The only complain is the urge to just keep on eating and the frequent spitting.

I hope you are fine too and baby is kicking well?
My regards to other team members

Congratulations to the new mums, may your LO be a source of blessings to your household and easy delivery to the waddling mothers

Have you tried chewing gum for the spitting? The eating is normal, I don't have appetite like that for food again but I eat mango like goat.

Baby is fine and thanks for asking dear. Good morning and have a wonderful day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Joomie:

Abi you are fearing that the fight will be messy after i don consume all the aforementioned consumables. Okay no fight again.
tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2018
FloraEC:

Have you tried chewing gum for the spitting? The eating is normal, I don't have appetite like that for food again but I eat mango like goat.

Baby is fine and thanks for asking dear. Good morning and have a wonderful day
Yes! Chewing gum helps a lot but it's affecting my tooth. So I only chew it whenever I'm going to a place I know I won't be able to use my container or where I can easily throw it out.

Thank you dear and enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

My sisters, na beg i dey beg Una, Tori Olorun, Biko, Du Allah, please respond. Only me cannot be team October.
I'm sending twenty mentions and I'm expecting 19 back, if i count am and e no complete, i go run away ooo.

Whispers: they are already seeing us as giant of the thread and we are intimidating some people ooo. No fall my hand.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14

We are now in week 15, 14, 13, 12, 11

Fully Loaded. Most Extraordinary team of this season.

Present ma team October we rock
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
amy43:

oh no body wants to help me, it's well
Sex, eat dates, very ripe pineapple (queens type), staircase climbing, take long walks. Safe delivery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
@ adorablewifey, congratulations, am sooo happy for you..
Your baby has come to stay, may the blood of Jesus surrounds you and your baby, may u carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women, no evil shall before u in Jesus name. Very soon u will be congratulated and ur joy will be full in the mighty name of Jesus. He that started the good work shall finish it.
And pls, try and see ur doctor, a recommended private hospital this time, so has to follow up and no the reason for the previous mc. .. waiting eagerly for you BA and BS..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dayosaurus(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Do u stay around bariga/gbagada?
I had my baby @R.jolad 3months ago

Congrats to all mamas that have downloaded, a very special congrats to cappo phlakkeys.......ur joy is permanent in Jesus name

I stay at Pako. How are the doctors at jolad? Hope the service is great?. This is my first child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dayosaurus(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Brownsmoothie post=66573595][/quote]

Thursdays.

Wow, this has boosted my confidence

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

My Cappo don fall my hand all because of what babies do to big belle women. Anyway, since you don decide to drop for mama Nkechi joint to eat your own there, make I buy the take away and drinks take go give mama Joomie before she go forget say her team dey answer to her roll call.
I glad say you understand. I no fit fall one of my own hand na. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Shollzycute:
I thank God for your good news. May it continue to be that way in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adorablewifey congratulations dear, your baby is here to stay till the end. Work hand in hand with your doctor, overpamper yourself join. Wishing you H&H bumping cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gudbadgal(f): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

My sisters, na beg i dey beg Una, Tori Olorun, Biko, Du Allah, please respond. Only me cannot be team October.
I'm sending twenty mentions and I'm expecting 19 back, if i count am and e no complete, i go run away ooo.

Whispers: they are already seeing us as giant of the thread and we are intimidating some people ooo. No fall my hand.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14

We are now in week 15, 14, 13, 12, 11

Fully Loaded. Most Extraordinary team of this season.
My cappo... No run away ooo. We dey your back gidigba....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vastviola: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
My Sabi mamas abeg make una help me o
My bp keeps increasing despite d fact that am on medication. It seems d drugs are not working at all from 140 to 160. Pls is there any home remedy I can add. I'm a FTM. Team June
Pls help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
vastviola:
My Sabi mamas abeg make una help me o
My bp keeps increasing despite d fact that am on medication. It seems d drugs are not working at all from 140 to 160. Pls is there any home remedy I can add. I'm a FTM. Team June
Pls help me.
that bp is high,are your feet,hands and face swollen,have u done urine test to know the amount of protein in urine,pls go to the hospital let them check you well and if possible seek a second opinion and third sef from different hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hazardd(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.