Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198328 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2018
miraclefromGod:

Thank you ma'am. Back gini just pulling curvy's leg

Ha!!
Fear "caught" me ni

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2018
miraclefromGod:
Yay! We are 3month already. Thank you God...
Curvilicious are you back or on your way back? Me ayam back o where are my teamies . Cc Curvilicious, Goldenheart002, zino89, mama zaynie...
Oh my ovaries... Such a sweet baby,welcome back. We dey come.

Ehheee, please mamas how do you handle hyperactive infant, my house is now a shadow of itself plus her carry me every where you go syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Roseey0:
Congratulations mamas that just delivered.
Safe delivery to those of us still catwalking the inevitable duck walk grin

Pls those with wrappers on their hospital list, each wrapper is how many yards?
Let me know how I will cut the 6yards I bought

Those that bought mofix diaper or already using it for their new born, what size is ideal for the first few weeks?

Cc; mumsgirl27 and all mamas

Good Morning mama,

size 1 is for new born.
And for the ankara, I think u can cut it into 2yrds each.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Congratulations adorablewifey, ur testimony is permanent, i wish you healthy and happy 9 months journey.
Congratulations to you all mamas that has birthed their babies may they continue to be a source of joy and happiness to ur home in Jesus name.
To all the waddling mamas, the Lord z ur strength, it ll end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 18K
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 26K

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

My sisters, na beg i dey beg Una, Tori Olorun, Biko, Du Allah, please respond. Only me cannot be team October.
I'm sending twenty mentions and I'm expecting 19 back, if i count am and e no complete, i go run away ooo.

Whispers: they are already seeing us as giant of the thread and we are intimidating some people ooo. No fall my hand.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14

We are now in week 15, 14, 13, 12, 11

Fully Loaded. Most Extraordinary team of this season.
present ma happy bumping...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2018
miraclefromGod: oh mine, ur baby is so beautiful. may God keep and protect her.

adorablewifey : Congratulations mama. Supernatural delivery to u.

Shollzycute: mama, u look beautiful and don't fret, this baby is here to stay by God's grace.

roseval: Congratulations to ur cousin. May the arrival of her Lo bring more blessings to her family.

Congratulations to all the mamas that has birth their Los, may their arrival bring more joy to ur homes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
vicky9ice:
Good morning to u all congratulations to all mamas that av given birth and safe delivery to all the wadding mamas.
pls I av some questions to ask
I was admitted 3 weeks ago due to cramping at 10 weeks and several test was carried out everything came out fine my PVC then was 35% I was discharged and prescribed some drugs including ferobin plus to be used once daily so yesterday I went for my first antenatal class my PVC was 33% the doc said I should increase the ferobin plus to twice daily I.e 1 in d morning and 1 at night to boost my PVC level.

1.My question now is that one ferobin plus capsule contains 5mg of folic acid so if I use it twice daily hope the folic acid daily dosage will not be too much?

2. I av been craving cat fish pepper soup for long is it safe for me to eat it?

3. Can I relax my hair at 14 weeks pregnant?
Hope u don't mind my many questions abeg help a ftm jjc sorry for the long post .

Mamas pls I need answers God bless u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Roseey0:
Congratulations mamas that just delivered.
Safe delivery to those of us still catwalking the inevitable duck walk grin

Pls those with wrappers on their hospital list, each wrapper is how many yards?
Let me know how I will cut the 6yards I bought

Those that bought mofix diaper or already using it for their new born, what size is ideal for the first few weeks?

Cc; mumsgirl27 and all mamas
2 yards in 3 places

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
FloraEC:

Cut the wrapper 2&half(into 2) then the remaining half is used to wrap baby(flannel size or a little bigger)
I used midi(size 2)

Bloomingbud:

I cut 6 yards into 3 that's 2 yards each then I bought molfix size 1 for the first 2 weeks.

soonest:

RoseeyO, i cut into 2, normal wrapper length.

mumsgirl27:

Good Morning mama,

size 1 is for new born.
And for the ankara, I think u can cut it into 2yrds each.

Thank you mamas.
Guess I will do the 2yrds cutting.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
vicky9ice:

Mamas pls I need answers God bless u all

1. No genuine idea. I think I read somewhere that the body will just take what is required and excrete the rest.
2. Cat fish is safe. Just make sure you don't prepare it with those random peppersoup spice that they give women in labour. Reduce pepper too. You dont need anything that will make you purge.
3. grin Relaxing your hair doesnt affect baby in anyway. Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
vicky9ice:
Good morning to u all congratulations to all mamas that av given birth and safe delivery to all the wadding mamas.
pls I av some questions to ask
I was admitted 3 weeks ago due to cramping at 10 weeks and several test was carried out everything came out fine my PVC then was 35% I was discharged and prescribed some drugs including ferobin plus to be used once daily so yesterday I went for my first antenatal class my PVC was 33% the doc said I should increase the ferobin plus to twice daily I.e 1 in d morning and 1 at night to boost my PVC level.

1.My question now is that one ferobin plus capsule contains 5mg of folic acid so if I use it twice daily hope the folic acid daily dosage will not be too much?

2. I av been craving cat fish pepper soup for long is it safe for me to eat it?

3. Can I relax my hair at 14 weeks pregnant?
Hope u don't mind my many questions abeg help a ftm jjc sorry for the long post .

1. You can eat vegetables like garden egg leaf and ugu to boost your blood while you take just one tablet or better still call your Dr and explain to him.
2. You can prepare the cat fish pepper soup yourself and don't add all does pepper soup spices cos i heard it is not good for early pregnancy and it is better to be safe then sorry.
3. I think you can relax your hair cos it is once in a while thing na.
other sabi mamas will reply you soon mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithababy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Brownsmoothie:

I use there but I didn't have my first child there,I enjoy their lectures cos it's interesting and comprehensive compared to Rjolad' s own.

Their Vaginal Delivery is 42k
Cs is 67k

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Roseey0:

1. No genuine idea. I think I read somewhere that the body will just take what is required and excrete the rest.
2. Cat fish is safe. Just make sure you don't prepare it with those random peppersoup spice that they give women in labour. Reduce pepper too. You dont need anything that will make you purge.
3. grin Relaxing your hair doesnt affect baby in anyway. Go ahead

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
4realwoman:

1. You can eat vegetables like garden egg leaf and ugu to boost your blood while you take just one tablet or better still call your Dr and explain to him.
2. You can prepare the cat fish pepper soup yourself and don't add all does pepper soup spices cos i heard it is not good for early pregnancy and it is better to be safe then sorry.

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
4realwoman:

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
A Big Thank You to all my loving and caring E-Family.
I am grateful for all the mentions and likes.
B.S.:-
6pm - got to hospital.
7pm - was given bedspace.
2am - procedure started (drug inserted).
6am - was feeling normal contraction (3cm).
8am - contraction was serious but I was calm and just calling Jesus once it hit. Doctor thought I was still 3cm because I wasn't showing sign of serious contraction and was advising me on other options (cs) if I don't progress till 12noon. I told her to check that am sure I have progressed and after she checked I was taken to delivery room (6cm).
9am - oxytocin was added to my drip and the contraction was intense and I started the breathing technique which really helped me (7cm).
10:25am - my beautiful baby girl arrived weighing 2.75kg with generous cut (according to the doctor that stitched)
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support.
To every mothers: - we will not cry over our little one.
To every pregnant women:- we will deliver safely with baby and mother alive.
To every going to conceive (gtc) ladies:- now is your appointed time.

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
bryanarchie:

Good day my beautiful mamas am here to lift someone's spirit and to beg you all for a favour.Please help me thank mama bryanarchie ooo I don't know where to start from but my God will bless her beyond her wildest imagination.
I woke up few weeks ago feeling down because I had not bought baby's cloths,all I had were few things for hospital. That morning I cried and told God I needed a miracle. I never thought I could find myself in a situation where I would be stranded but here I was crying for cloths for my baby.Few hours later I came online and saw a post by mama bryanarchie offering anyone around ikot Ekpene new born cloths at first I was too ashamed because it's not something I have done before but something inside me said you have always been a blessing to people it's time to also get help.You need it.I summoned courage and told her am interested, she dropped her number and the rest na my testimony. The person picked it up on Sunday and I just got them.I can't stop crying my fellow women.Is this how God works?Beautiful cloths plus toy and cup,omg. Ma I don't know you and you have blessed me this way,heaven will reward you,mercy shall locate you and your household, your generation shall never see lack or shame.Mamas in the house please help me thank her and say a word of prayer for her.
Wow... That's nice...

Okayyyy... Baby boy or girl?

I sell clothes, so I'll select and the person can pick it up...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Congrats mama.God bless and keep you in health and wealth.
phlakkeys:
6pm - got to hospital.
8am - contraction was serious but I was calm and just calling Jesus once it hit. Doctor thought I was still 3cm because I wasn't showing sign of serious contraction and was advising me on other options (cs) if I don't progress till 12noon. I told her to check that am sure I have progressed and after she checked I was taken to delivery room (6cm).
9am - oxytocin was added to my drip and the contraction was intense and I started the breathing technique which really helped me (7cm).
10:25am - my beautiful baby girl arrived weighing 2.75kg with generous cut (according to the doctor that stitched)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Mama, I'm so grateful to God, u and other sabi mamas. Vigilante kept me away for awhile
I did as advised and even went back to d hospital but I was told it's nothing to worry about so I went back home and continued d sitzbath religiously,I also apply penicillin and used antibiotics tablets. D granulated tissue site is now completely normal as it it was never there b4 sef though I'm still afraid of d oda rum grin
Tanx so much for checking on me, God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
phlakkeys:
6pm - got to hospital.

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
phlakkeys:
6pm - got to hospital.

Congratulations darlyn. May God bless and keep her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

My sisters, na beg i dey beg Una, Tori Olorun, Biko, Du Allah, please respond. Only me cannot be team October.
I'm sending twenty mentions and I'm expecting 19 back, if i count am and e no complete, i go run away ooo.

Whispers: they are already seeing us as giant of the thread and we are intimidating some people ooo. No fall my hand.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14

We are now in week 15, 14, 13, 12, 11

Fully Loaded. Most Extraordinary team of this season.

Aye Aye Cappo.
We gallant!
Where you wan run enter? TeamSept wey no reach 5 tongue or TeamNov wey still dey battle MS tongue

TeamOctRocks grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajiaty: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
lioha:
My birth story

My edd according to my last menstral period was on the 18/2/18. A week to this date I started having menstral cramp which was off and on. I knew it was time to start getting ready for the dee day which was unknown. I stocked my kitchen with the necessary things.

I never knew I will exceed my due date because all the doctors I met during antenatal told me point blank that if i exceed my due date then its automatic CS and I totally prayed against it morning afternoon and night because I want to give VBAC a trial. The reason for my previous cs was hbp and all tru this pregnancy I didn't experience it at all because I was on aspirin all through. I stopped taking aspirin on my 38week.

Because of what the doctors said, on my 40thweek I didn go for antenatal to avoid been booked for cs after a mum here confirmed she was delivered of her baby at 41week+ via VBAC. It gave me a strong assurance that even after 40weeks I can still make it since it has been confirmed that my pelvic is ok and baby is cephalic position already. i was so determined even though my husband was against it ,all he wanted was mother and child alive because of how long it took me to concieve my first (10yrs). This made me trek for almost an hour every day from my 39weeks not to talk of the fact that at 39 weeks antenatal appointment I was told that baby have not engaged.

On my 40thweek + 5days I went for a scan to ascertain that baby is ok. Thank God all was good except that I was told that baby was big. But still no sign that baby was about to come this gave me cos for worry. On Saturday (40week+6days) thanks God for the good weather I had to walk for almost 2hours just to induce labour. At a point in time i couldn walk any more my waist seemed broken I couldn raise my feet any more and was just uncomfortable. i saw a mallam selling date and bought. Finished eating it before i got home. By the time I got home I started having mild contraction. When I went to weewee I noticed my vj was very slippery ,i wiped and noticed a blood stain on the tissue and then said to my self the hour is here. I timed the contraction and noticed that it comes after every 10mins. I couldn sleep all thru the night I was just bearing the pain while my husband was busy sleeping. I refused for us to head straight to the hospital when my he suggested we do so.

By Sunday morning I was still in serious pain. Did I mention that my mum was around but I didnt tell her about the pain. I only told her the previous day that I was just uncomfortable because of the long walk I took. She panics alot. By the time the pain was 5mins apart that was at about 8.30am, i took my bath and while brushing my teeth, i nearly vomited my tongue out. we headed to the hospital (navy hospital ). On getting there at about 9.30am I met two women already in labour among them was a friend I made during antenatal. I was the third one. My husband went to get my file while I was checked by the nurse. I was already 6cm. Thank God i said to myself.

The first woman was seriously in pain and was shouting her lungs out at 8cm. The second nko? No be small thing at 4cm she was crying loudly. I just kept quiet enduring the pain. I didnt alter a word I was just using the breathing technic. At a point in time I got dehydrated and requested for water. Others were lying down but I was just walking left and right carrying my cross. I really felt for the first woman that even in my pains I was rubbing her back telling her sorry. When she couldnt bear it any more, she stoold up and went to sit in the toilet seat. The nurse shouted at her asking her if she want to give birth inside the toilet that its her baby that is coming and not poopoo.

When I was checked the second time, I was 8cm. You are doing well said the nurse. Allow me to rupture your water, ok I said. She tried severally with her finger but couldn't When I saw her bringing scissors na so i close my leg sharperly thinking she was going to give me a cut. Let me leave you since you dont want me to rupture you. "Better" i said to myself not knowing I was delaying myself. During this process another woman in Labour came inn making us four women in labour and only one nurse taking care of us all. You can imagine.

They had only three bed in the Labour ward and because I was not lying down the had to use my bed to check how far she has gone. She was already 7cm in my presence her water was ruptured within the twinkle on an eye. Why was I scarred if its this painless, she did nteven shake at all.

The pain was becoming something else. It was out of these world but I didnt say pim. I was dying in silent. The first lady has already given birth, followed by the last lady that came. You see, if you had allowed me to rupture you , you would have been the second to deliver but because you didnt she has been delivered befor you. The nurse said to me. If that is the case. PLs come and rupture me and within 5sec she was done. Omo na there wahala start. The pain was not giving me breathing space any more. It was coming every second. I still didnt alter a word. When another nurse from another ward came to assist, the nurse on duty told her to check on me that I must be due. All she did was to go to my friend who has been crying her eyes out and shouting as if tomorrow no dey. I didnt mean her , I said the other woman the nurse said. She is not showing any sign of pain said the assistant. It was then I managed to speak "i am bearing it oh" but still she didnt check on me. The pain was something else. Icalled in Jesus, mother Mary, all the angles and saints for help silently. Nuuuuurrrse I want to poopoo I managed to shout but there was no reply. After about 10mins I shouted again I want to poopoo. The nurse asked me to turn facing up because i was lying facing left but I couldn;t, she then helped me turn. When she checked again I was already 10cm. Madam you are ready to welcome your baby so pls cooperate with me, you know am the only one here pls. With the next contraction pls hold your leg backward bring your head up and push. I push the first one for where? You are too tight, I will have to you give a cut if the need arises. PLs dont I pleaded, use the olive oil pls. She applied the olive oil, massaged my vj with it but still after the second push no show. Na so she use scissors cut my vj. I no dey shout no be for this one. My husband was so scarred when he had me shout. When the next contraction came, I pushed without mercy and my princess head came out with cord wrapped round her neck . The nurse cut it and adjusted her shoulder and in the next contraction without any push my beauty came out crying loudly. Within five mins the placenta was out. I dont know whether it was befor or after the placenta came tgat i was given an injection on the thigh and a tablet inserted on my anus. I asked her if I was bleeding and she said no.

To stitch the cut was very very painful even with the injection.

My princess came at about 1:30pm on the 25 feb weighing 3:7kg. At exactly 41 week To God be the glory

Thanks to rhukkie liftedhand zaynie and to all the mama's that contributed to the success of my VBAC most especially you, I can not thank you enough, you made my dream come tru .

Ignore mistake pls, I no study English
Cc team February
Congratulations ma, how was it ascertained that your pelvic is ok cos I'm also trying for a vbac

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eezohbae:

Wow,momma caught me peeping
I'm fine o,thanks for remembering me...I know say you go don born sinceee,
Mummy Zaynie,I jammed your bfp, congrats senior mama and all the other mamas, happy bumping to you all. supernatural delivery to you

Can't wait to be back

Thanks babygirl.
Don't worry you'll be back sooner than you expect kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
curvilicious:

Dancing shaku shaky, your princess is so fine kiss
As for coming back I'm on my way back!
Congrats on your new journey H&H 9months grin

Halleluyah, ma

Thank you ma'am....
I never come back joor am also on my way back grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
talltosyne:

Let's see in camera, I Ve got handsome prince who is 2yrs now. As omo cele now. U get tongue

Pls come with Kuwait dinah grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
comtem2011:
Jazzyjazz, c anoda cutie o.

Chubby baby, you are so adorable. Weldone mummy

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
soonest:
Wow! Congrats Adorablewifey, so very happy for you. Also shollzycute. May u carry to term and deliver safely.

Congrats toyeem and other mamas that have put to bed. We thank God for His mercies.

RoseeyO, i cut into 2, normal wrapper length.

MiraclefromGod, your damsel is adorable.

Good morning all

Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
divinemandate:
Congrats toyeem. welcome your prince and wishing you quick recovery.

MiraclefromGod your princess is looking so adorable. keep up the good work.

Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Ha!!
Fear "caught" me ni

Why are you fia in Jenifa's voice grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.