Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203867 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2018
glamk:
@cappo mumsgirl27 I am so sorry for not replying to roll call. It has been a very stressful period for me, we just relocated from anambra to lagos recently. I was a bit down guess it was stress, I am fine now though. How are you and LO doing? Hope great. Thanks for always checking up on us.
Team may, I dey hail oh. How is waddling? Hope we are all strong.
Congratulations @portable4real and all april mamas on the birth of your LO and supernatural delivery to us all.
So I was able to register for antenatal at Emel hospital in festac town last week. Mamas that have used the hospital, hope I am in safe hands. I did a scan on Saturday and LO is XY, weight is 2.17kg at 34 wks 3days. Please hope baby is not too small.
Baby's weight is fine. I don't know anything about Emel hospital. I used MCC at first gate during my last pregnancy.
Do you stay at Festac or at Amuwo?

Oh! I just saw you stay at Ago palace way.

Are you buying everything from scratch or you have some things already?
There's a baby's shop at 22road opposition Agboju market, but their things are expensive.
Lagos island is where I got everything I needed, from cot to bathtub and clothes. If you have a driver, you can go there. If you don't, you and hubby can just go there on a weekend together. It will be fun I tell you.

But if you have the essentials and just need clothes and maybe your delivery items, you can go to any PEP store around. There's one at Festival mall Amuwo and another at 21road Festac.
I hope I was of help. smiley

Welcome to Lagos cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Loisemm:

Oshodi. Cele is nearer but it's in Oshodi that you will really find many baby things.
Take a bus/keke to Cele. Cross the bridge and board Oshodi bus or BRT.
Didn't know they sold at Oshodi. Oshodi is definitely closer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
FloraEC:

Final shopping?? Ewoo!!
Are you in Lagos?? Biko come lemme follow you, laziness have finished me.
Lol... I'm in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
lessonslearned:

Thanks Cappo for checking up on Us.....
Always tired but I can sleep for africa....

Started shopping....
Thank God.....
Though as a first time mum trying to balance the number of each clothing item so as not to waste funds........

Economy is not smiling at all

Abeg sabi mamas I need recommendation for affordable baby soap and cream...... me can't buy this 13k Johnson n Johnson.......
Something that's mild and smells nice
Cussons.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
VivyGift:

I will suggest 'Article'. It's directly opposite trade fair shopping complex at Under-bridge, Lagos - Badagry Express Way, Ojo. Their stuffs are quite cheap as they sell in wholesale prices.
Didn't know this place existed. See me going all the way to Lagos. But the traffic on the way to that side is something else. It will make the journey longer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Testimony time!!! ...Part 1

April 2016 my eagles landed... my Dede and Lala... I was happy, busy doing matchy matchy outfits. Everyone wanted to tap into twins anointing not knowing the devil had plans for me. Fast forward to August 2016, Dede left me and Lala and daddy to be doing our family. Ordinary stooling took Aderinmola from me forever.

I cried, I prayed, I questioned everyone and everything! I questioned God but in the midst of storm, he told me to be calm and expect the best. I lost weight, Lala lost weight, DH was always cranky. But by His grace, we pulled through. It was tough, it was hard but we kept going.

April 2017 the devil stuck again! Olarinmade started with catarrh and cough, suddenly he started stooling too. I told God not again, this one will stay with me till old age and He listened!
It is well. Let joy never leave your home again. Warm hugs to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL (3rd week)

Wonderful June Mamas, how are we doing. Thanks to God for bringing us this far.

How are we all feeling? This journey has been very challenging for me but i know i will soon testify. How is the heaviness,sleeplessness etc. God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

Who has finished shopping, raise up your hand let's clap for you. Please o, let's try to finish up cos the tiredness no be here o.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX

Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ..................

Oya, come in and answer present o. Kindly update edd and gender if you haven't done so.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all In Jesus name. Amen

Thank you cappo, we are progressing little by little single digit countdown begins ��. The Lord is our muscle for every challenge.

Everything is fine just tiredness, waist pain and the fact that my tummy feels so hard now, food portion and water intake reduced. Stomach is just always too tight for my liking. I just want June to be here already. My shopping is done, just to wash baby cloths next month and pack hospital bag is my to do now.
Gender is xy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Didn't know this place existed. See me going all the way to Lagos. But the traffic on the way to that side is something else. It will make the journey longer.
OMG! I can imagine the stress going all the way to Lagos Island. The traffic has lessen especially during weekends. I enjoyed doing my shopping at article
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Good morning mamas........About three weeks ago,I noticed my body was itching down there,I never got the chance to look at the place becos of my big bump so I started applying cacatin and one other cream luckily for me the itching stoped and that was when I decided to bend and use my mirror to look at the place. looking at my private part,I notice that outside it was kindda red or pink,it's not itching me it just pinkish kind of. My anus seems to come out but it not painful and my vagina is larger than I use to know......The view really got me scared,I don't understand what's going on there,please sabi mamas come and help a ftm a beg.I dont know if it an infection or sometin else.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2018
VivyGift:

OMG! I can imagine the stress going all the way to Lagos Island. The traffic has lessen especially during weekends. I enjoyed doing my shopping at article
I'll check out the place one of these weekends then. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Jessie21:
Good morning mamas........About three weeks ago,I noticed my body was itching down there,I never got the chance to look at the place becos of my big bump so I started applying cacatin and one other cream luckily for me the itching stoped and that was when I decided to bend and use my mirror to look at the place. looking at my private part,I notice that outside it was kindda red or pink,it's not itching me it just pinkish kind of. My anus seems to come out but it not painful and my vagina is larger than I use to know......The view really got me scared,I don't understand what's going on there,please sabi mamas come and help a ftm a beg.I dont know if it an infection or sometin else.Thanks
LMAO! @ you don't understand what's going on there. grin grin grin

You said the itching has stopped right? Good.

Your body goes through dramatic changes during pregnancy. Your Vagina isn't left out. Being larger is very normal. It will return to pre-pregnancy size after delivery. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
FloraEC:

I take up to 10satchets of water everyday, [s]I pee too much, funny enough I'm still constipated[/s]

My dear, procrastination won't kill me o, I have spent half of the money self. I kukuma know my pikin no go Nak.ed cheesy
Gelusil is my saviour from constipation.

@ d bolded, na d work of pregnancy be that o, always feeling lazy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
ayaomen:
nawa o, searched through area 1 mkt today, all those places far for me jare.

There is in dutse market too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rubyzz:

Thank you Mama, seems medical help has no solution for it. I use diclofenac gel but it doesn't work. Thank you again
Eyaa Pele, ask your doctor for injectable pain killer suitable for pregnant mom! It's more potent, that's what I was given when oral pain med stopped being effective during my flesh eating bacteria saga. Or you just bare it hopefully it will ease off after delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Eyaa Pele, ask your doctor for injectable pain killer suitable for pregnant mom! It's more potent, that's what I was given when oral pain med stopped being effective during my flesh eating bacteria saga. Or you just bare it hopefully it will ease off after delivery.

Thanks Momma, will do so.
Flesh eating bacteria saga? Sounds scary

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Olubassey92:
Greetings house. Please what can I take to reduce my sugar level? It's been high for a while and not going down as at now. I have cut down on carb and taking more of proteins... please suggestions oh coz I'm a little worried and don't want to be admitted like the nurses and doctor suggest.
You should be on meds too since dietary changes ain't helping, metformin is the safest I can think of ask your doctor for it.

Unripe plantain with green veg,
Steamed cabbage,
Wheat Amala in place of eba and co,
Cucumber ,
Then if you've gone past first trimester try bitter leaf water not the first wash though. Just drink a glass daily( confirm from your doctor first).
Drink plenty water,
Take garlic just peel and swallow it.

The earlier you keep it under control the better else your baby will just be growing big due to the excess sugar in your system plus other risk factors involved.

Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rubyzz:

Thanks Momma, will do so.
Flesh eating bacteria saga? Sounds scary
scary is an understatement my sister! But I return the glory to God for making me a conqueror.
You will be fine kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
dacutebaby:

Thank you cappo, we are progressing little by little single digit countdown begins ��. The Lord is our muscle for every challenge.

Everything is fine just tiredness, waist pain and the fact that my tummy feels so hard now, food portion and water intake reduced. Stomach is just always too tight for my liking. I just want June to be here already. My shopping is done, just to wash baby cloths next month and pack hospital bag is my to do now.
Gender is xy.

Thanks for responding to the roll call. Happy to hear that you are fine. Mehn, that stomach tightness is something else. To tell you the truth, I don't mind porting to May cos June seems so far away lol. God help is

Clapping for you, weldone on the shopping. You and Ayauche are challenging the rest of us.

Come o, June teamies how come most of our babies are XY? Did anyone notice?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
LMAO! @ you don't understand what's going on there. grin grin grin

You said the itching has stopped right? Good.

Your body goes through dramatic changes during pregnancy. Your Vagina isn't left out. Being larger is very normal. It will return to pre-pregnancy size after delivery. grin

grin grin grin grin
All preggies shd go get a mirror and check down there o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Sorry ma. No experience of it. But from what I read about it, you may need to either see your doctor or use ice or heat to kind of massage the area. If the pain is sever and there's swelling, please see your doctor. It's most definitely the weight from your pregnancy that's the cause. May you get relief soon.

Thank you ma. Ice didn't work, will try the heat. Yea, Dr agrees it's the weight from the pregnancy but gives no solution just pcm and diclofenac gel which doesn't do anything. Funny enough, I only added 5kg during this pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jessie21:

I think as far as no itching or odour, it's fine. Might be the increased flow of blood making it look pinkish esp if you are fair. I also noticed mine is larger than before lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rubyzz:

Thanks for responding to the roll call. Happy to hear that you are fine. Mehn, that stomach tightness is something else. To tell you the truth, I don't mind porting to May cos June seems so far away lol. God help is

Clapping for you, weldone on the shopping. You and Ayauche are challenging the rest of us.

Come o, June teamies how come most of our babies are XY? Did anyone notice?

grin grin I noticed too ooo. Ehhh God is trying to balance it up since men are always saying ko si okunrin ni ta
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
scary is an understatement my sister! But I return the glory to God for making me a conqueror.
You will be fine kiss

Thanks ma, kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ayauche:

grin grin I noticed too ooo. Ehhh God is trying to balance it up since men are always saying ko si okunrin ni ta

Lol, laughing in Spanish. Who will our boys now marry? As the girls are not much in our team, I as cappo will Sha take the first pick. The rest of you will have to go beggy beggy for wives from other teams tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mama Rubyzz, how are you doing? been calling your number for a while. not available. sent you a text, no response.

modified.. called again, I heard wrong number. please send me ur number again to my mail.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rubyzz:

Lol, laughing in Spanish. Who will our boys now marry? As the girls are not much in our team, I as cappo will Sha take the first pick. The rest of you will have to go beggy beggy for wives from other teams tongue

Leave that thing ooo cappo, have u forgotten we are seniors too, we have July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and even Dec. We go just use seniority collect wives dere. There's nothing they can do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
VivyGift:
Lol... I'm in Lagos
How're we going to do it.
comtem2011:
Gelusil is my saviour from constipation.
@ d bolded, na d work of pregnancy be that o, always feeling lazy.
Thanks, is it liquid or tablet cos even veggie is not helping out.
My dear, the laziness is excess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
mitchyy:

I"m doing fine sis. Tiredness just won't let me go beyond peeping. Plus baby is playing hide and seek with me. He/she doesn't want me to know gender so I can start shopping. I don't fancy buying unisex stuff angry

How is our bun doing? Hope you are getting enough rest and MS isn't dealing with you?

Congrats to all those who have offloaded. To the waddling mamas, Jehovah shall make it easy for you all
Don't worry, tiredness will soon pack and go. I don't normally have MS in pregnancy, but the way I dey consume from day 1, only God will help me o. this second trimester na serious hunger. I feel like eating after

Same here, I have been unable to know the gender o but am just praying for a girl. I went for scanning last week Friday, and to the Glory of God, everything is fine. Still on progesterone injection, the stuff don taya mi. I treated malaria last week as well. Jehovah God will make it easy for us.

Rest ke, Olamide is on holiday and he won't give me breathing space. Always touching my tummy that mummy see baby/my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rubyzz:

Thank you ma. Ice didn't work, will try the heat. Yea, Dr agrees it's the weight from the pregnancy but gives no solution just pcm and diclofenac gel which doesn't do anything. Funny enough, I only added 5kg during this pregnancy
Wow just 5kg! Are you petit in stature? That may be why your baby's weight seems a bit too much for your legs. I hope the heat brings some relief. Very soon my dear, you'll reach the finishing line. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
wholesomegrace:

grin grin grin grin
All preggies shd go get a mirror and check down there o
Lol. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bless the lord with me
He brought us this far.
36weeks pere.
God will make it easy for us all.Amen

Ahaf not pack hospital bag o lipsrsealed
Me and my black neck cool

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.