Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203820 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
glamk:
I really need your prayers mamas. I just lost my mum today. My pillar, my pride, the only father and mother I knew.
it is well with you dear. Take heart. may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
glamk:
I really need your prayers mamas. I just lost my mum today. My pillar, my pride, the only father and mother I knew.

Sorry for your loss mama.
May God preserve and watch over all she left behind. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
glamk:
You'll definitely be in my prayers. Be strong my dear. Hugs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
LMAO! @ you don't understand what's going on there. grin grin grin

You said the itching has stopped right? Good.

Your body goes through dramatic changes during pregnancy. Your Vagina isn't left out. Being larger is very normal. It will return to pre-pregnancy size after delivery. grin
okay o...It really got me scared o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
glamk:
Be comforted! Accept my condolences.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
glamk:

God will give be with you now and always and be your parent, God loves you and will never leave you alone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wow! Thank God for the spirit of discernment. God himself will perfect baby's healing in Jesus name. Stay strong .
heroinqc:
BACK
:PEarly February I started noticing my lo sweating excessively, he will sweat and his clothe will soak, whr he laid wl luk as if water ws poured. At night I will be changing him clothes cos of wetness. It continued d hole of Feb, nd we entered March, it bcame worse dat dh nd I tk turns n staying awake to change his clothes. We change up2 10clothes b4 dawn. I started asking other mothers if dats hw thr baby sweat cos mine is no longer sweating bt drenching, dey told me is nothin2 worry abt dt babies do sweat alot i shld kip changin his cloth dt it wl stop. I went2 a midwife friend, she tld me same tin dt its normal babies are known4 dt. It continued nd March finished, d sleepness night ws so stressful. I tld dh dt i wl tk lo to hospital, he wanted2 discourage me sayin dt nontin is wrong wit d baby. I had already made up mind, let doctor be d one2 tell me dt. So i tuk him2d hospital d week of Easter. We went2 paediatric section, whn it ws my turn4his temperature2 be taken d Matron asked wht is wrong wit my baby, i tld her he sweats alot. Her response '' JUST THAT''. Well ws already in d hospitl so no one cn discourage me. I went2c d doctor after all questions hs bn answered ws sent4 2tests namely MANTOUX AND ESR. D result came out 2days later. His mantoux ws positive 10mm, his ESR ws 45mm very high. Tuk d result bak2 d doc. He started asking me more question, like if my lo ws givn BCG nd whn, is thr anybody coughing dt stays wit me, if baby is coughing. Dey did Hiv test it came out negative. He refferred us2 DOTS Clinic wit a referral letter. Got thr, ws asked to do chest Xray, did d xray went bk after easter holiday. D Xray said baby hs Bronchopneumonia. Bt doctors said from d luk of d xray nd d symptom is nt bronchopneumonia bt TB. My lo is nw on TB drugs, he wl tk it for d next 6months. Now if i had nt taken dt step or discision wht wud hv happened. Babies cant talk, he ws jst sufferring inside losing appetide. I thank God for giving me dt discernment. Mothers lets be observant not all sweat is normal. So i say let me share. Abeg any typo error shld be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2018
ayabadamilola:

Formerly MsPat, I'm back again. The eagle has landed

cc: zayni.e, tyconce.pts, ahn.ie, proudm.um38, tatacherie, and my April 2016 teammates
Wow welcome back ma'am
It's good to have you back
Regards to your cutie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2018
@ glamk it's well
May God alone console you and family
I pray she rests peacefully

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2018
@ heroinqc may your baby's healing be perfected
Thank God for your motherly instinct

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello preggie mamas make una shine touch for this mata for me
Who else's libido is MIA my own is even worse I don't want even a finger on my body I'm not just interested e get how touch touch dey vex me now God hep me
2nd trimester during my last preggie was honeymooning all tru, I don't understand this 2nd trimester around undecided We just finished fighting cry
I feel so sorry but can't help him angry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Joomie:
yes o. Government hospital all the way

Modified
cc joomie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2018
@ glamk, please take heart. God will console you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:36am On Apr 18, 2018
zaynie:

See me see wahala o.
You prayed and I helped you to do amin.
Oya stop dragging me to Nov and we will make peace grin

Mbanu. You are already in November. You are just enjoying the company of October and will soon embrace your "real" team.

Abeg i no wan peace. I am enjoying this fight biko. When next is our quarrel so that I can prepare wella? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Joomie:
you are a trouble seeker. Awon legend of the seeker

I am the real deal grin. I no dey fear face or seniority. I enjoy "trouble" and won't stop until you people succumb.

Ready to budge? smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:43am On Apr 18, 2018
glamk:

The Father of the fatherless and Mother of the motherless shall comfort you dear sis.

I pray for God to give you and yours the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

You will heal. It may take time, but you will. I know because I'm also motherless.

And remember that she is also thinking and caring about you all. Please accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Joomie:

Pele o, we never start, you don dey see stars. Don't dare team October.

My teammates got my back tongue
I have prayer warriors there and the thing you people sent has left me ( at least for now)

I am fully back on my feet to tackle team October headon.
Singing sunny Neji's "face me I face you o ( o yeah)
I no go runaway (o yeah)
Touch me I touch you o (o yeah)
Na me and you today (o yeah)
If I dey run before(o yeah)
I no run anymore ( o yeah)
The reason I fight and run away, na make we for fight another day... Na so, na so, na so torotoro dey do"

Continues dancing and shaking my waist with my team members clapping tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:07am On Apr 18, 2018
tatacherie:
Hello preggie mamas make una shine touch for this mata for me
Who else's libido is MIA
(

My dear you are not alone. My last pregnancy last year, I was having fun in that department all through until I lost my pregnancy at about 6 months.

This time around, since I got my BFP, hubby has been avoiding that topic because according to him, he does not want to kick out the one that has entered grin

And honestly, I couldn't be more grateful because that place be like say e be virgin.
No feelings whatsoever. Don't even want to try it.
Pregnancy is a wonderful experience, I tell you. I pray your hubby understands sha.

Another thing, you can allow him use other means like your breast (hoping you are 'bossomful' grin) or thigh (closing and holding his thing tightly) with enough pears baby oil smeared reasonably wink

Your body no be your own but his so please corporate.

Desperate times call for desperate measures grin

Practicing what I learnt from mischievous tram October tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 4:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Good Morning Mamas, pls help...this food aversion is getting worse at 34weeks and doctors don't have anything to say about it. I eat small meals three times a day because i have to force myself. No food or fruit is appealing. I just ensure that i use my drugs and drink a lot of water. Pls, hope my LO is fine. embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2018
NIFES:
Congratulations ma'am. God bless your baby
Amen. Tnx, sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

I have been waiting for this.
Congratulations dear. We thank God that your preggy journey ended with a testimony.

May God bless you with more children when you desire them.
Tnx sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2018
PatKing:

We bless God for your life.
Congratulations momma.
Praying foe quick recovery.
God bless you Son.
Amen. Can't still believe I finally ported to your team. How's your baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:30am On Apr 18, 2018
proudmom38:

Congratulations ma'am! Quick recovery to you ma
Thanks, sister. Regards to little proudy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2018
blex444:
Congratulations @fruitbae ,@mrstheo and to all mamas that has given birth,your LOs will continually be a source of joy and blessings to you and your family.
@whyworryPH ,How are you and our bun in the oven?,It will surely end in praise.
And to all waddling mama's,Happy bumping and easy peasy delivery to you.
God bless us all.
Tnx, sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats ma'm, welcome to the world our prince, wishing you quick recovery.
Tnx Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2018
FexCathy:

Thank God it ended in praise dear. Congratulations dear and a big welcome to our prince.
Yes o, it ended in praise. Tnx Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:35am On Apr 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Congratulations mama. The Lord will strengthen you for motherhood.
Amen. Tnx sis.
@ FloraEC, 4realwoman, MumIbeji, thanks all for the wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2018
glamk:

May perpetual light shine upon her and may her soul R.I.P

Accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2018
glamk:

Accept my condolences...God will comfort you and be with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
glamk:

May her gentle soul rest in peace. Pls take heart , we all know its very painful to loss a loved one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

I can imagine! I seriously hope it gets better. It's well.
Thanks for the input

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2018
glamk:

Oh dear sis, pls take heart. I can relate because I lost both parents within 2 months in 2015, when the TTC was hot, about to do myomectomy, when I needed them most but God chose to take both of them maybe to make me stronger I don't know because it didn't make sense but look at me here still standing and about to be a mom.
Mourn her but not like one without hope because God got you as Abba Father.
Just believe that she's in a better place ok.
May her sweet soul rest in perfect peace and may God give you all the grace to bear this pain and pull through.
It is well with you and your siblings.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.