Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153118 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:09pm On May 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

Nnem we no go assume am o, we go believe am say na wetin we carry. Twins don hungry me tire mbok

Correct teamie!
I change from the assumption to certainty, it's official We are carrying twins! Thank you Jesus kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:13pm On May 05, 2018
Emerald22:
Don't want to be stingy. Make una manage am...

Hian oh, God help me in this thread. These mamas can eat grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:15pm On May 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

What's on ground is that we are resuming our fight soon. Get your team ready and prepared.

Lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 2:13pm On May 05, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Correct teamie!
I change from the assumption to certainty, it's official We are carrying twins! Thank you Jesus kiss kiss
m

Lol @ I change from assumption to certainty. Hubby already said with the way I eat, he won't be surprised if am carrying twins.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

What's on ground is that we are resuming our fight soon. Get your team ready and prepared.

Side-eyes her........
Shebi you have gone to rest small, now you're deceiving yourself that you can fight just because you finished 7 wraps of agidi? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wanney: 2:39pm On May 05, 2018
dacutebaby:

Thanks for the roll call. I am doing fine. Just this heaviness ehn.

Please Mamas in the house, my doctor is saying because of my height (about 5'1or 2) thati would most likely have to go for CS. For now he says we should do a scan at 36weeks to determine baby's weight but I should put mind for CS. Pls I need mamas opinions o, does height determine Cs or not.

Thanks

Please ask him for a better reason, I'm around that height myself and didn't have a CS. Seen Alot of people in that height range who didn't,please don't allow him push you to it but If it's necessary,go for it.Height is not a determining factor,even tall ladies with narrow pelvis will have a CS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:51pm On May 05, 2018
Today is FoodieSaturday na....since okro has led the way, let me follow with my last week Okro story kiss and potato and yam porridge.....

WhyworryPH the fighting preggo angry
BlessedDiva the trouble seeker angry
Vannywealthdesi.....where you dey hide put? Oya show face joor....I don miss you.....small o tongue
Ayabadamilola aka ayangbeweight aka eagle on the ewedu tree tongue
Xzandy the ship jumper angry
Liftedhands the backstabber angry
Ayauche....the style style trouble finder angry

My sweet Cappo! Best of the Best! Ever Gallant ,ever Sharp! kiss kiss kiss kiss Joomie babey kiss
My TeamOctober! I hail o!!!!

#ProudlyTeamOct
#IndependentBabies
#EasyPeasyDelivery
#WeBornHere
#WeEnterDeliveryRoomWithSwagger
#WeSashayOutWithShakara

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:02pm On May 05, 2018
missusadey:
B.A
To God be the glory my princess arrived on 02/05 via VBAC (breech birth) @ 39+3days. The very amazing BS would come shortly.

Safe delivery to my May teamies and other teams.
Cc cappo mumsgirl27
What can I say unto d Lord
All we have to say is thank u Lord(dancing)
Congratulations my dear Teammate
Welcome our first princess
May ur arrival bring good tidings to ur home.

Team May
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Mother alive, baby alive.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2018
4realwoman:
AMEN. @Coppo mumsgirl27, you don born? Just checking up on you.
Am still here o my VVIP mama How are u doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:20pm On May 05, 2018
mumsgirl27:

Am still here o my VVIP mama
How are u doing
I am very good coppo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:33pm On May 05, 2018
Mama zaynie
Mama joomie
All independent mamas!!
Shey make I dash "dem"?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:
Today is FoodieSaturday na....since okro has led the way, let me follow with my last week Okro story kiss and potato and yam porridge.....

#ProudlyTeamOct
#IndependentBabies
#EasyPeasyDelivery
#WeBornHere
#WeSashayOutWithShakara

Izz not even today's own, ain't gonna lick my screen the second time. #pingumouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
FloraEC:

Izz not even today's own, ain't gonna lick my screen the second time. #pingumouth

Me wey nor like to cook cheesy....if I cook sef I no dey remember to snap.
But not to worry, I have 3 parties lined up for me tomorrow..... grin grin grin. Some people will cry for party jollof rice and party moi-moi o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Mama zaynie
Mama joomie
All independent mamas!!
Shey make I dash "dem"?

Gbe sun no bi!
TeamNov....how market tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:45pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=4realwoman post=67299836] mama why you do like this nah? Na I most try and look for okro cook even as my second name na tiredness abi.
Okay oo weldone. [/quote/]
lol...kpele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Me wey nor like to cook cheesy....if I cook sef I no dey remember to snap.
But not to worry, I have 3 parties lined up for me tomorrow..... grin grin grin. Some people will cry for party jollof rice and party moi-moi o cheesy

If is not FoodieSaturday, it won't pepper us. Meanwhile mamas are always busy on Sunday. Your plan won't work oo tongue My phone screen is already tired of excess licky licky

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:04pm On May 05, 2018
missusadey:
B.A
To God be the glory my princess arrived on 02/05 via VBAC (breech birth) @ 39+3days. The very amazing BS would come shortly.

Safe delivery to my May teamies and other teams.
Cc cappo mumsgirl27
Wow congratulations Mama will love to read your special birth story. smiley kisses to baby. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Vannywealthdesi.....where you dey hide put? Oya show face joor....I don miss you.....small o tongue

My sweet Cappo! Best of the Best! Ever Gallant ,ever Sharp! kiss kiss kiss kiss Joomie babey kiss

#ProudlyTeamOct
#IndependentBabies
#EasyPeasyDelivery
#WeBornHere
#WeSashayOutWithShakara

Lolz @ backstabber grin grin my akara still dey fire o I wantu demolish it with thick hot akamu.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:31pm On May 05, 2018
Too much sauce cool follow me @thechefchi tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by childofGod29: 4:33pm On May 05, 2018
@ dacutebaby , that your hospital sounds like mine. I was told the same too cos of my height but the doctor said I should do a pelvic scan which showed I was OK to do a vaginal delivery.

The doctor still wanted me to do a cs after the scan result but my husband insisted on vaginal birth and I had a very smooth and fast vaginal birth then, so at least your doctor should allow you do the pelvic scan first. Any method you end up choosing, it shall be well with your baby.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 4:37pm On May 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
lol, did u also get ur assurance?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lolz @ backstabber grin grin my akara still dey fire o I wantu demolish it with thick hot akamu.

Choi cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:56pm On May 05, 2018
Liftedhands:

Which kain chefchi? Chefchi without Davido izz dah one a Chefchi?
Chefchi without Porsche grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
CoolOne1:
lol, did u also get ur assurance?

The only thing she has is Insurance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Longest time. How's my sweetheart?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnrefineSEASALT: 5:00pm On May 05, 2018
Our unrefined sea salt contains Magnesium, which many people have a deficiency of.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:12pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

#ProudlyTeamOct
#IndependentBabies
#EasyPeasyDelivery
#WeBornHere
#WeSashayOutWithShakara

Yeh! Assurance reeee!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:14pm On May 05, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Mama zaynie
Mama joomie
All independent mamas!!
Shey make I dash "dem"?

asIn? Dash or dashboard.
Make i see any November somebody near did table.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doctorgeneral(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2018
My advice for TTC (Trying To Conceive)

Try and read this article for just one minute

https://www.nairaland.com/4488914/importance-kandikrush-freeflow-herbal-capsule
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:27pm On May 05, 2018
bukit05:
m

Lol @ I change from assumption to certainty. Hubby already said with the way I eat, he won't be surprised if am carrying twins.

Ok all November mamas are carrying twins now o, see God in action! Make we chop oo so we can carry them well grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:31pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Gbe sun no bi!
TeamNov....how market tongue

We dey house dey chop tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffvsquared: 7:11pm On May 05, 2018
My sexy preggy mamas pls I have a question. I'm currently 31 weeks gone but anytime I have sex with hubby, my tummy usually gets hard for about 2 hours after and the baby is usually hyperactive. Is this normal? Should we stop having sex? Reply pls darling mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:44pm On May 05, 2018
ffvsquared:
My sexy preggy mamas pls I have a question. I'm currently 31 weeks gone but anytime I have sex with hubby, my tummy usually gets hard for about 2 hours after and the baby is usually hyperactive. Is this normal? Should we stop having sex? Reply pls darling mamas

Teamie, you've to look for a comfortable position now. I'm also 31w2d, spooning style ti takeover, maybe I'll try another style to induce pregnancy when the time comes, can't come and die and kill myself.

Biko nobody should ban me oo, I'm helping my teamie

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.