Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195887 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffvsquared: 8:11pm On May 05, 2018
@FloraEC my ever sure cappo, thanks for the quick response sweetie. I will try the new styles #winks. Pls don't be jealous, my cappo is the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:15pm On May 05, 2018
CoolOne1:
lol, did u also get ur assurance?
Just accolades o sad lolz cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:15pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Choi cry cry cry
tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Which kain chefchi? Chefchi without Davido izz dah one a Chefchi?
Chefchi without Porsche grin
Who needs a Davido when I've got Dangote? Porsche? Abeg my private jet is enough cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:21pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

The only thing she has is Insurance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Longest time. How's my sweetheart?
is it not better than assurance?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:35pm On May 05, 2018
ffvsquared:
@FlraEC my ever sure cappo, thanks for the quick response sweetie. I will try the new styles #winks. Pls don't be jealous, my cappo is the best!!!

Ywc dear, any style you're not comfortable with please stop it, you can try it when you want to induce labor.
Stop sex kwa, ahhh!! shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 8:46pm On May 05, 2018
FloraEC:

Teamie, you've to look for a comfortable position now. I'm also 31w2d, spooning style ti takeover, maybe I'll try another style to induce pregnancy when the time comes, can't come and die and kill myself.

Biko nobody should ban me oo, I'm helping my teamie
grin grin grin you haf spoil finish.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 8:53pm On May 05, 2018
dacutebaby:

Thanks for the roll call. I am doing fine. Just this heaviness ehn.

Please Mamas in the house, my doctor is saying because of my height (about 5'1or 2) thati would most likely have to go for CS. For now he says we should do a scan at 36weeks to determine baby's weight but I should put mind for CS. Pls I need mamas opinions o, does height determine Cs or not.

Thanks
I’m 5.2 and I’ve had my babies through VB. Don’t let that Dr talk you into CS with this height talk abeg. Except a scan says your pelvis is too small. I’ll seek a second opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:53pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Side-eyes her........
Shebi you have gone to rest small, now you're deceiving yourself that you can fight just because you finished 7 wraps of agidi? tongue

Trouble seeker i know you are interested in the agidi jollof BlessedDiva made. Ngwa come close and collect half wrap grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
Who needs a Davido when I've got Dangote? Porsche? Abeg my private jet is enough cool

Iya Eken, biko wake up from this dream before you piss for body cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 9:03pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

The only thing she has is Insurance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Longest time. How's my sweetheart?
@Zaynie, she is fine, Thanks.Trust Moyo n crew are fine...Instagram be taking all my time,attention.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 9:04pm On May 05, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Ok all November mamas are carrying twins now o, see God in action! Make we chop oo so we can carry them well grin

Amen �� double for this MS cos I can't deal again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2018
zaynie:

Me wey nor like to cook cheesy....if I cook sef I no dey remember to snap.
But not to worry, I have 3 parties lined up for me tomorrow..... grin grin grin. Some people will cry for party jollof rice and party moi-moi o cheesy

So you go borrow somebody's food come here dey pose for us? angry
Soon you go show us food they served u for that party tomorrow come dey claim say na your own too.

Sorry, I don't do long throat for my rival's food. Try with something else tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lolz @ backstabber grin grin my akara still dey fire o I wantu demolish it with thick hot akamu.

Correct meal. Thumbs up kiss cc Zaynie and Joomie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 9:08pm On May 05, 2018
missusadey:
B.A
To God be the glory my princess arrived on 02/05 via VBAC (breech birth) @ 39+3days. The very amazing BS would come shortly.

Safe delivery to my May teamies and other teams.
Cc cappo mumsgirl27
Congrats mama. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
Too much sauce cool follow me @thechefchi tongue

Choi mama this gravy don hungry me. I for land your house tomorrow tomorrow if not that you are in Lagos.

#licksmouth embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2018
Joomie:

asIn? Dash or dashboard.
Make i see any November somebody near did table.

Hahahaha. We are enjoying our agidi jollof wella. Feel free to join us #continues eating with BlessedDiva

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:22pm On May 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

Hahahaha. We are enjoying our agidi jollof wella. Feel free to join us #continues eating with BlessedDiva

They don't understand, this agidi for 3 we are enjoying is the best o, we no send their borrow-pose food jor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 9:50pm On May 05, 2018
childofGod29:
@ dacutebaby , that your hospital sounds like mine. I was told the same too cos of my height but the doctor said I should do a pelvic scan which showed I was OK to do a vaginal delivery.

The doctor still wanted me to do a cs after the scan result but my husband insisted on vaginal birth and I had a very smooth and fast vaginal birth then, so at least your doctor should allow you do the pelvic scan first. Any method you end up choosing, it shall be well with your baby.

Amen thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 9:51pm On May 05, 2018
wanney:

Please ask him for a better reason, I'm around that height myself and didn't have a CS. Seen Alot of people in that height range who didn't,please don't allow him push you to it but If it's necessary,go for it.Height is not a determining factor,even tall ladies with narrow pelvis will have a CS.

Thanks will do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 10:05pm On May 05, 2018
missusadey congrats on the arrival of your baby. To God be the glory. waiting anxiously for your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2018
missusadey:
B.A
To God be the glory my princess arrived on 02/05 via VBAC (breech birth) @ 39+3days. The very amazing BS would come shortly.

Cc cappo mumsgirl27
Congratulations Momma!
God bless the babe. More blessings in Jesus Name...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 12:05am On May 06, 2018
Birth Story!!!

When I went for antenatal on the 27th of April,doctor said since am 40+4days that by May 1st if I have not delivered, I will be induced.
I was actually tired of been pregnant. I deceided to do my part of natural ways to induce labour then leave the rest to God.

Got to my house, I opened the Delivery prayer page 121 of supernatural birth and prayed with it daily. My dh sex drive was no where at time, so I had to increase of walking distance morning and evening.

On 30th of April around 7.30am, my dh,daughter and I started our morning walk. About 10mins into the walk,I started feeling contractions,we continued. It was getting stronger,I managed to walk to the house. It was about 8.15am. Before I could enter the bathroom,all hell was let loosed. I had to lie on the bathroom floor.Dh had to bath me, dress me up then went to beg our neighbour with car to take us to the hospital.

I thank God the hospital was about 5 mins drive though at that instance it seemed like an hour. Got there,nurse checked and said I was 8cm gone. She left me there,I was just begging God for strength cos I was so exhausted from walking and i was very hungry after the long walk.
I was shouting calling on the nurses, dh was not allowed in the Labour room.
The nurse later came, told her I want to wee wee and poo poo. She said you can now do all of them,that I was fully dilated I was put on drip. I forgot how to push, she had to remind me. After the third push, my beautiful Princess came forth @ 9.35am.
After cleaning me for some time,she went to clean my baby before coming to stitch me. I went to heaven and came back and I was not injected. I later realised she was the only nurse on duty in a hospital, imagine!! I was so angry.
Infact, God took charge of the whole delivery.

Thank you everyone for your congratulatory messages. Thanks for the love I got here,I really learnt alot even though I rarely contribute.
God will continue to bless everyone,Amen!

Thanks to my April cappo- PatKing,you really did a great job,always checking on your teamies. I appreciate you greatly. God will continue to bless your family,Amen!

To all trusting God for this great gift, God will answer you soonest. He never fails, just do your part and leave the rest to Him. He loves everyone equally. Cheers!!!

Great testimonies will flood here and TTC thread continuously, Amen!

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 12:37am On May 06, 2018
sysengr:
Birth Story I later realised she was the only nurse on duty in a hospital, imagine!! I was so angry.
Infact, God took charge of the whole delivery.

Thanks to my April cappo- PatKing,you really did a great job,always checking on your teamies. I appreciate you greatly. God will continue to bless your family,Amen!

To all trusting God for this great gift, God will answer you soonest. He never fails, just do your part and leave the rest to Him. He loves everyone equally. Cheers!!!

Great testimonies will flood here and TTC thread continuously, Amen!
When God is in charge, numbers of staff does not count! That's heavenly docs and nurses joining hands with the earthly one to deliver. A divine delivery! God be praised!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:16am On May 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Teamie, you've to look for a comfortable position now. I'm also 31w2d, spooning style ti takeover, maybe I'll try another style to induce pregnancy when the time comes, can't come and die and kill myself.

Biko nobody should ban me oo, I'm helping my teamie

You are a bad shaid, that's all I've got to say.

Shout out to team August, my cappo and team members I hail o. Like play like play, 3months remaining. May God see us through the 3rd trimester

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 3:02am On May 06, 2018
Congratulations ooooo. God will take care of you and your LO and grant we the rest mamas to be a safe and wonderful delivery.
missusadey:
B.A

Cc cappo mumsgirl27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:16am On May 06, 2018
sysengr:
Birth Story!!!

Congratulations mama and we bless the name of the Lord for being there with you. Your lo will be a source of joy and fulfilment to you and your household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:57am On May 06, 2018
EzyF:

Amen �� double for this MS cos I can't deal again

Hmmm my sista I can talk what I'm seeing o even in the 2nd trimester that they promised everything will become better, I'm still using the floodlights to search for the Babymoon season but I'm not complaining, taking the staying up at night to pee, spitting, funny taste in the mouth, aversion etc in my strides and in good faith. It is well with us and shall end in praise in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:35am On May 06, 2018
zaynie:
Today is FoodieSaturday na....since okro has led the way, let me follow with my last week Okro story kiss and potato and yam porridge.....

WhyworryPH the fighting preggo angry
BlessedDiva the trouble seeker angry
Vannywealthdesi.....where you dey hide put? Oya show face joor....I don miss you.....small o tongue
Ayabadamilola aka ayangbeweight aka eagle on the ewedu tree tongue
Xzandy the ship jumper angry
Liftedhands the backstabber angry
Ayauche....the style style trouble finder angry

My sweet Cappo! Best of the Best! Ever Gallant ,ever Sharp! kiss kiss kiss kiss Joomie babey kiss
My TeamOctober! I hail o!!!!

#ProudlyTeamOct
#IndependentBabies
#EasyPeasyDelivery
#WeBornHere
#WeEnterDeliveryRoomWithSwagger
#WeSashayOutWithShakara

Mummy Zaynie jeje lomo eko mi n lo ooo. grin. But why u and Emerald22 come wicked like this? U just like tormenting me with okro soup, thank God say I just cook my own, e le wa pami.
Sha team October and.November, una suppose carry first position for food things, UNA LIKEEEEEE FOOD. See BlessedDiva, as soon as Roseeyo posted that food, she rushed go prepare hers and consume a whole 4wraps, n.a. with force she remain two for DH.
Happy Sunday and Easy delivery to us all. Make I go prepare for mass o jare

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:36am On May 06, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Hian oh, God help me in this thread. These mamas can eat grin

Yinmu to u. No be u eat pass for this thread cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:38am On May 06, 2018
zaynie:

Iya Eken, biko wake up from this dream before you piss for body cheesy tongue
Badu belle angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:39am On May 06, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lolz @ backstabber grin grin my akara still dey fire o I wantu demolish it with thick hot akamu.

Una go just dey ignite hunger ehhh angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.