Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124946 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:36pm On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:

Weldone for fooling yourself.

Haba. Why would you say this? Why would she use miscarriage to lie? This is unfair. You want to start another drama on this peaceful thread sad

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:46pm On May 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My sista, this is the place i can unwind, babe got to be strong faced now, moreso I don't sound ungrateful to God after ttc. Make i jolly with my teamie WhyworryWhyworry Ph, our eagle mama, zayzay nie, liftedhaliftedha nds etc these mamas make the journey seem easier for me......Waiting eagerly for that phase with less peeing, no heartburn, no nausea, no spitting, oh mama! Can't wait grin
kiss I pray it ease up for you sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
LiftedhandLiftedhand s and ZZ aynie seeing those your food pictures this early morning isn't fair o. cry cry cry cry cry

@4realw oman, Amen.
Aww e don finish i for send you some grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:04pm On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

S' onisere ni? Gbeboroun without pay

Honestly you have time to be replying,silence z golden
you shudnt waste it.forget the forerunner.

howdy?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fourfunmi: 9:07pm On May 07, 2018
Yes oooo.... Na to balance well ...... Thanks Mama.... I'm excited to be here

4realwoman:

welcome mama's and wish you both stress free nine months
Oya take your Golden chair and balance well well cos I kw say to ttc no easy at all. Once again welcome and feel free to ask any question.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2018
Wow! Iyabetajos! Been a while. Just meeting you online after a long while. Hope you are good? How's work and family? My regards to all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

tongue lemme oo to speak what I want oo, na iron jollof e no dy gree done. cheesy

But seriously, sometimes before we write something, we've to check if is going to be fair or if it'll bring goodwill and better friendship to the person concerned. Na only amebo she dy use the moniker for
Interactor? The 4way test cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fourfunmi: 9:27pm On May 07, 2018
Thanks Mama....
From all I've been reading, seems you are our cappo!!!
Adorablewifey:

Welcome ma'am, may you 9months journey be a smooth ride and a supernatural delivery.
Feel comfortable around here and ask questions if need be, our sabi mamas will answer you as soon as they're online. We will include you in our next team DEC18 roll call. Welcome once more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2018
ahnie:

Honestly you have time to be replying,silence z golden
you shudnt waste it.forget the forerunner.

howdy?

My body is on fire, backache and leg pain , if I come urinate better BH will hook me. Is well with me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:30pm On May 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
Interactor? The 4way test cool

Yea, the 4way test of the things we say or do cheesy

But Interactor is junior category i.e secondary school
Rotaract is mainly uni
Rotary is from 30+ or after uni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 9:44pm On May 07, 2018
Adorablewifey:

kiss kiss it will pass soon, they say there's an honeymoon stage. Me I am waiting for it cos all this nerves and joints pain isn't funny.

Yes there is for me is the middle of this 2nd trimester my first trimester was a terrible one just hang in there you will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
mitchyy:
Wow! Iyabetajos! Been a while. Just meeting you online after a long while. Hope you are good? How's work and family? My regards to all!

am great darling. it's been a while honestly. we are all fine. regards to urs

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glosun: 10:07pm On May 07, 2018
Teamie same here o. The question is so annoying.
rosekatiej:
Team May how una dey Am I the only one who is tired of being asked if am still pregnant pls?

The matter don tire me self and it's really getting me pissed cry at some point I started doing all have learnt concerning inducing labour but right now am so done I think my baby is enjoying mummy's tummy and I should just go with the flow as I have just a week to my edd..Wishing all my teamies supernatural delivery#wink.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glosun: 10:14pm On May 07, 2018
Present Cappo,doing well and waiting for the appointed time.amen to the prayers
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS 2ND WEEK IN MAY

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

How are we all doing, am sure we are anxious to meet our Los, soon, very soon our babies will be in our hands.
BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT
Congratulations to our MumIbeji and missusadey
NAME EDD BA GENDER BS
1)portable4real ---- 02/05/2018 ---- 1/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- BS seen
2)Shemmyglo ------06/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- """""
3)Meeeeey --------29/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- BS SEEN
4)MumIbeji -------01/05/2018(April Mama) ----PINK
5)missusadey ----02/05/2018----8/05/2018--PINK
Oya let's go there
Team May
Dropping like it hot

FIRST TEAM(1-8 May)(AM SURE OUR HOSPITAL BAGS RE PACKED AND WE ARE WAITING
3) tosinwill ----------06/05/2018 (LMP)-----BLUE ---
4) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)----- Pink ---
6) Fisayomi1 ---------10/05/2018 (LMP)--- PINK ----
SECOND TEAM (9-15 May) (HOPE YOUR HOSPITAL BAGS ARE PACKED)
7) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN)-----BLUE
rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)----PINK
9) Roseey0 -----------14/05/2018 (LMP)----- Pink
10) 1dafulmi ----------14/05/2018 (LMP)------BLUE
THIRD TEAM (16-22MAY)(HOSPITAL BAGS SHOULD BE PACKED BY NOW)
11) glosun -------------16/05/2018 (LMP)---- ??
12) Doubledouble ------ 18/05/2018 (LMP)--- Suprise
13) Okayla -------------18/05/2018 (LMP)---- ??
14) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP)-----PINK
15) 4realwoman -------22/05/2018(TVS)------- SUPRISE
FOURTH TEAM (23-31May)(PLEASE START PARKING YOUR HOSPITAL BAGS.)
16) Imahaps --------23/05/2018 (LMP)------- BLUE
17) arbbiegold ------23/05/2018 (LMP)--------PINK
18) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)------PINK
19) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)-------- Mama, our re u doing, please reply. u are always in our thought.
20) Anistef ------------29/05/2018(LMP)------
21) Forevergirl --------29/05/2018(LMP)-------''''
23) yetty002 ---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)-----
24) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)-------
25) Betgal ------------ ''''''' ------- BLUE
Please mama and papa, it been so long we heard from you,reach out to us pls.
26) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) -------------
27) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)------------
Happy Third Trimester to us all grin, Waddling phase grin grin
Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2018
Iyabetajos:

am great darling. it's been a while honestly. we are all fine. regards to urs

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 10:32pm On May 07, 2018
Anitaamich:

I don’t think so, did scan last week and didn’t show.. 13 weeks gone and was told to wait till 5months.

When your 18weeks you can try again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 10:32pm On May 07, 2018
Anitaamich:

I don’t think so, did scan last week and didn’t show.. 13 weeks gone and was told to wait till 5months.

When your 18weeks you can try again sure it will show if baby is not hiding

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:49pm On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

Yea, the 4way test of the things we say or do cheesy

But Interactor is junior category i.e secondary school
Rotaract is mainly uni
Rotary is from 30+ or after uni
Lolz Na this club small me from ss1...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:50pm On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

My body is on fire, backache and leg pain , if I come urinate better BH will hook me. Is well with me.

So sorry my adorable capoo. I thought I was the only one experiencing such. The Lord is our strength as it will soon end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:10pm On May 07, 2018
@ahnie, so sorry for your loss. May God grant you double blessing for your troubles.

@Mitchyy, longest time! How is my boy doing? I know he's now a big boy

@Liftedhands, how is my Ekene Bobo?
Can't just thank you people enough for keeping the platform stronger

@Zaynie, the tax collector, the Golden chair mama, a mama with swag, thumps up for u and other Sabi mamas for a work well done. Twalee for you mamas, una too much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 11:32pm On May 07, 2018
divinemandate:

please mamas someone introduce me to pears soap, lotion, powder, oil.... she said is what she use for her kids though have not bought any soap yet . please how good is pears baby products .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:28am On May 08, 2018
divinemandate:

please mamas someone introduce me to pears soap, lotion, powder, oil.... she said is what she use for her kids though have not bought any soap yet . please how good is pears baby products .

I can't really tell and I don't know anyone who has used it for long. I've only used the pears body lotion once and didn't really see any impact on his skin.
Here are some of the affordable body products I've used for my kid. Maybe it will help:

Palm kernel oil: Used from 0 - a little above 1year
Vaseline blue seal for baby: Used on his skin and butt from 1year to 1year6months
Coconut oil mixed with Shea butter: His current cream
Black soap infused with palm kernel oil: 6months till present
Cussons baby powder
Cussons baby shampoo (The lather isn't soft enough for babies in my opinion)
Baby Tetmosol (When he had skin ish)

Others I've used that are quite pricey are:
Chicco baby moments shampoo
Chicco baby powder
Aveeno wash
Namaste organics calendula oil

Hopefully, you'll find someone on this thread who has used pears products for their kids and can give you a good review.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 2:53am On May 08, 2018
Cc:mumsgirl27 , realwoman and other May mamas
I'm doing great, thanks for checking up on me. Patiently waiting for my princess grin
God is ever faithful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:56am On May 08, 2018
mitchyy:

I can't really tell and I don't know anyone who has used it for long. I've only used the pears body lotion once and didn't really see any impact on his skin.
Here are some of the affordable body products I've used for my kid. Maybe it will help:

Palm kernel oil: Used from 0 - a little above 1year
Vaseline blue seal for baby: Used on his skin and butt from 1year to 1year6months
Coconut oil mixed with Shea butter: His current cream
Black soap infused with palm kernel oil: 6months till present
Cussons baby powder
Cussons baby shampoo (The lather isn't soft enough for babies in my opinion)
Baby Tetmosol (When he had skin ish)

Others I've used that are quite pricey are:
Chicco baby moments shampoo
Chicco baby powder
Aveeno wash
Namaste organics calendula oil

Hopefully, you'll find someone on this thread who has used pears products for their kids and can give you a good review.
Thanks very much , really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:25am On May 08, 2018
zaynie:
So it is with heavy heart that I am writing this.
WhyworryPH, I see your hand o.
Of my 3 parties, one cancelled. I no vex. I still have 2 bah?
I went to the first one, got to the venue and I didn't like the settings (I'm not a snob but I've had enough food poisoning from parties to be smart cool). So I just took a plate of porridge (no stew) and fried chicken for the kids. (Hint: salads, jollof rice, fried rice and vegetable soup are easiest to get poisoning from and stew too). I was doing shakara that I had another party (which I joined the cooking crew o,.so I could vouch for the food) and my target was the fresh fish ,eforiro and amala fele.
I was in a hurry to leave this party but the Alfas naming the baby just refused to announce the name angry angry angry not till 6 O'clock by which time I was glaring daggers at them.... angry angry angry. Then time to go to the other party and my convoy was delaying me angry. Going back and forth.....by the time we reached the second party.....mmmmmmm
Even canopy no dey again! Dem don even wash plate and pack chairs. Even my host had long gone.....
Of a truth, I screamed.....fresh fish! Amala! Efo riro!!!! Ha! Aiye mi o!!!!!
Na so I carry myself go buy moimoi o cry
With vexation I dinor make dinner for my husband man angry

That is to say, I will not announce my future parties, Team Nov are not to be trusted angry

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy please someone beg me to stop laughing cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.
U see where longer throat carry u reach? That u would have jejely left naming early so as to go and satisfy ur throat with amala ti o fele, na lie, u sidon grin cheesy cheesy. Well I know it's November mamas at work.
Choi November mamas strong oooo. Mummy Zaynie e pele mo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:33am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Mummydd post=67354091][/quote]

shocked shocked u never start abi u are not done with it. If u haven't started at all, wait make I go tell Cappo Rubyzz and who's with our team cane sef? Time to use it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:38am On May 08, 2018
FloraEC:

Which May is just starting angry it'll soon end o, my EDD even enter June small according to 2nd scan tongue

grin grin mama wan take style port be this oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:46am On May 08, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My sista, this is the place i can unwind, babe got to be strong faced now, moreso I don't sound ungrateful to God after ttc. Make i jolly with my teamie WhyworryPh, our eagle mama, zaynie, liftedhands etc these mamas make the journey seem easier for me......Waiting eagerly for that phase with less peeing, no heartburn, no nausea, no spitting, oh mama! Can't wait grin

Don't worry mama before u know it, honey moon phase will appear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:04am On May 08, 2018
Ayauche:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy please someone beg me to stop laughing cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.
U see where longer throat carry u reach? That u would have jejely left naming early so as to go and satisfy ur throat with amala ti o fele, na lie, u sidon grin cheesy cheesy. Well I know it's November mamas at work.
Choi November mamas strong oooo. Mummy Zaynie e pele mo

Please stop laughing grin
November mamas are not here to play.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:03am On May 08, 2018
LadyMessi:
@ahni e, so sorry for your loss. May God grant you double blessing for your troubles.

@M itchyy, longest time! How is my boy doing? I know he's now a big boy

@Liftedh ands, how is my Ekene Bobo?
Can't just thank you people enough for keeping the platform stronger

@Zayn ie, the tax collector, the Golden chair mama, a mama with swag, thumps up for u and other Sabi mamas for a work well done. Twalee for you mamas, una too much.
Ekene is doing great! Thank you too kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.