Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143655 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:06am On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:

Weldone for fooling yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:10am On May 07, 2018
whyworryPH:

Cappo I don't understand NL pattern of pm. They only send notification and not the content of the message. We already agreed that exchanging numbers is a great idea.
Yeah they only send you a notification the first time so as to affirm from you whether or not you want to connect with that person. If you reply the message, you and such a person can subsequently send messages with their contents displayed directly from NL or your yahoo mail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 10:20am On May 07, 2018
Deruths:
Hello fellow Ladies.... I am a FTM and new here and attracted to this topic..... I have been TTC for about 5 years, but I thank God that my prayers has been answered... by God's grace, I am #teamNovember
So happy for you. congrats dear. you shall carry to term in good health

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:25am On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:
Nobody should quote me o

After she announced on April fool's day and said sometimes around Last week that she was carrying twins, now she said she has lost it. Who is she deceiving?

I know shitt happens but ahnie 'own was a prank

S' onisere ni? Gbeboroun without pay

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1234jossy: 10:30am On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

I know you will quote me because I find you trouble for the other thread, but it's okay,.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:

I know you will quote me because I find you trouble for the other thread, but it's okay,.

Lolzz, kukuma comment with your real moniker and stop looking for trouble up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 10:41am On May 07, 2018
nnekaike, sorry dear! They even eat banana join? God will replenish all they took and deal with them according to their deeds!

curvilicious, jae be serving us some serious cheeks business wink You know people run from chunky babies sha, only their mama dey carry them.
Zaynie darling, I told ya... don't mess with me and my goons grin Poor daddy Moyo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 11:15am On May 07, 2018
nnekaike so sorry.don't worry nemesis will catch up with them soon. God will supply back soon.

ahnie sorry for the loss. may God comfort you, heal and visit you sooner than you expect

mama curvilicious, wow John is looking so big. nice job. may God bless him ..

team November and October I dey fill una wella.

4realwoman Amen to your prayers. waiting anxiously for your BA/BS.

may God make it easy for may mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
OK ma * straps Ekene to my back and hippo walks out* tongue grin

Lwkmd
Dis one no be strapping, na sitting grin
See correct apoti grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:28am On May 07, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Yeah they only send you a notification the first time so as to affirm from you whether or not you want to connect with that person. If you reply the message, you and such a person can subsequently send messages with their contents displayed directly from NL or your yahoo mail.

Oh that's good to know. This is good knowledge. Thanks cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 11:32am On May 07, 2018
This efight that is brewing should wait for may babies to cone finish biko.
I dont have strength now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2018
let me coman buy 1 plot of land here first.....

if u know, then u know smiley

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:40am On May 07, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Bukit05, BlessedDiva, WhyworryPH, thank you ladies for asking after me. I've been down with cold and fatigue, so I was only able to come peep on NL. Couldn't type. I'm better now by His grace. smiley

Oh so sorry our able cappo, thank God that you are much better now and with us. We really missed you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:41am On May 07, 2018
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.
Father Lord I come before your throne of grace to ask that in any areas that we might have sinned or come short of your glory that you have mercy upon us all.
I pray for all pregnant mama's here does still experiencing Ms that you give them the strength to overcome it in Jesus name, Amen
I pray O Lord for our sister that want to experience this great joy that this year will not pass them by in Jesus name, Amen.
I am here to give you thanks for bring us this far and I kw that you will not leave us or forsake us along the way in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray O Lord that you guard and protect us from evil nurses and doctors in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray O Lord that this month of May is going to be a great month for us all and we shall have reason to praise yiur holy name forever cos I kw that it is a month that we team May will be celebrated with our babies and dh by our side in good health in Jesus name, Amen.
I want to use this opportunity to say thank you Lord for all the things you have done and about to do for us.
Thank you for keeping us from the beginning of th3 conception till now, thank you Lord.
Thank you for all your protection over our lives
Thank you for all provision over our lives
Thank you for always being their for all even when we are not worthy of your love. Thank you Lord.
Thank you for this final face and I kw that you will not leave us along the way in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray for every pregnant mama's here and ask that you protect them all and meet them at the point of their needs in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you Lord
Thank you King of Kings
Thank you prince of peace
Thank you ebubechukwu
Thank you the mighty one in Battle
Thank you the first and the last
Thank you the beginning and the ending
Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord.
I cover all team May into yiur holy hands, Amen.

Amen! Amen! Amen! Thank you Jesus. God bless you woman of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:48am On May 07, 2018
zaynie:
So it is with heavy heart that I am writing this.
WhyworryPH, I see your hand o.
Of my 3 parties, one cancelled. I no vex. I still have 2 bah?
I went to the first one, got to the venue and I didn't like the settings (I'm not a snob but I've had enough food poisoning from parties to be smart cool). So I just took a plate of porridge (no stew) and fried chicken for the kids. (Hint: salads, jollof rice, fried rice and vegetable soup are easiest to get poisoning from and stew too) I was doing shakara that I had another party (which I joined the cooking crew o,.so I could vouch for the food) and my target was the fresh fish ,eforiro and amala fele.
I was in a hurry to leave this party but the Alfas naming the baby just refused to announce the name angry angry angry not till 6 O'clock by which time I was glaring daggers at them.... angry angry angry. Then time to go to the other party and my convoy was delaying me angry. Going back and forth.....by the time we reached the second party.....mmmmmmm
Even canopy no dey again! Dem don even wash plate and pack chairs. Even my host had long gone.....
Of a truth, I screamed.....fresh fish! Amala! Efo riro!!!! Ha! Aiye mi o!!!!!
Na so I carry myself go buy moimoi o cry
With vexation I dinor make dinner for my husband man angry

That is to say, I will not announce my future parties, Team Nov are not to be trusted angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy good job @WhyworryPh...... grin but sha I learnt something from the bolded hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:53am On May 07, 2018
curvilicious:
Yesterday was fess Sunday in church after delivery and I was all muguing in church cos I didn't know what to do and what not to do.
Jae kept crying to suck and I didn't bring the expressed bwess milk and I was ashamed to just bring my tomato Jos bwess out tongue tho I was in session for mothers. I carried him on my arms till I couldn't feel my hands any more. Msg was going on, I couldn't write, offering came, I didn't know how to reach my bag. I kept praying for the lady by my side to carry him but haunty and her hubby kept playing wt him but refuse to carry him. I used style to stretch him to her but nothing. Maybe she was scared of his size
Everything just dabaru when I wanted to enter car na so my zip down gown just zip open reach up.
I was the clear definition of confused yesterday in church

Jae, during dedication

Lol at the bolded, ppl love playing with big fresh babies but scared to carry. mama, John is too cute and chubby. Sweet healthy boy. Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:55am On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

Itumo, pls?? grin grin
My cliques don go buy land for newborn thread, nobody to alert me wen jollof finally done cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:57am On May 07, 2018
Oshe coachie...one woman carry water she nor know

Chanbaby long time, how are you?

enque:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Oshe coachie...one woman carry water she nor know

Chanbaby long time, how are you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

mummy Jed ov laive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2018
enque:

Coachie hmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
nnekaike:
mama's am so sad,armed robbers came to my house today and took everything dey could take our TV with the control,gold rings we where on special occasion's, money,laptops and plenty things,they even ate my banana,this is the second time in two years I pray God takes care of whoever is doing this evil.In all I thank God for the gift of life my family and I are fine.

So sorry for ur loss ma'am, may God replenish u in multiple folds and pay d robbers in their own coin......pls change all d locks and filter d type of ppl that comes into ur apartment, especially workman. If need be, relocate, d area may be prone to crime! God forbid a future occurrence cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:05pm On May 07, 2018
It's prayer monday o

Before you say anything
Fes pray for us cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:05pm On May 07, 2018
zaynie:
So it is with heavy heart that I am writing this.
WhyworryPH, I see your hand o.
Of my 3 parties, one cancelled. I no vex. I still have 2 bah?
I went to the first one, got to the venue and I didn't like the settings (I'm not a snob but I've had enough food poisoning from parties to be smart cool). So I just took a plate of porridge (no stew) and fried chicken for the kids. (Hint: salads, jollof rice, fried rice and vegetable soup are easiest to get poisoning from and stew too). I was doing shakara that I had another party (which I joined the cooking crew o,.so I could vouch for the food) and my target was the fresh fish ,eforiro and amala fele.
I was in a hurry to leave this party but the Alfas naming the baby just refused to announce the name angry angry angry not till 6 O'clock by which time I was glaring daggers at them.... angry angry angry. Then time to go to the other party and my convoy was delaying me angry. Going back and forth.....by the time we reached the second party.....mmmmmmm
Even canopy no dey again! Dem don even wash plate and pack chairs. Even my host had long gone.....
Of a truth, I screamed.....fresh fish! Amala! Efo riro!!!! Ha! Aiye mi o!!!!!
Na so I carry myself go buy moimoi o cry
With vexation I dinor make dinner for my husband man angry

That is to say, I will not announce my future parties, Team Nov are not to be trusted angry

Eeyah!!!! Odu n mi gan ooh, ile laseni n gbe, eyin window lota wa!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
FloraEC:

Puhlease oooo, how did you you calculate this abi you joined May or August to get the 3months? Cos June and July remain abi you added August to it. I've one month to go which is June, nobody should tell me is 2 cos after June is JULY.

Happy Sunday

Mama d mama......dis got me cracking ma ribs... I understand u jare its not easy. I actually calculated d august to it too o as I no want get hbp so I just jejely add d august o. Buh come to tink of it are u sure its not 2 and d half month remaining for u? Cos may is jux starting o tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pele mama, I pray you get to make it this week. Happy Sunday grin

I sure will... Thanks. Happy Monday to u wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=BlessedDiva post=67326332]

Lol see calculations cheesy it is well with you o[/quote

I tell u no b small calculation o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:17pm On May 07, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Happy Sunday Mamas grin ...Finally done with arranging and sorting baby things could not even go to Church. It's not easy doing this especially as a waddling mama. All I pray to God for now is a smooth, easy and safe delivery smiley I can't wait to hold my Baby in my arms grin...

Team June I am fully ready o who else is with me? Please let's all try and be done with shopping we don't have much time again our babies may arrive before our due dates. May God almighty provide for us.

I wish each and everyone of us a safe delivery. wink

Woooooow... Me likely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:24pm On May 07, 2018
Since I'm here congrats to all Mamas who have dropped their LOs, and the new waddlers and onijogbons like Zaynie happy bumping

nnekaike it is well, thank God for life

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:28pm On May 07, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh so sorry our able cappo, thank God that you are much better now and with us. We really missed you kiss
I missed you girls more. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:30pm On May 07, 2018
PraisesG:

Coachie hmm

awayu my loff grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:35pm On May 07, 2018
whyworryPH:

Oh that's good to know. This is good knowledge. Thanks cappo.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=StrongWoman333 post=67327377]Happy Sunday Mamas grin ...Finally done with arranging and sorting baby things could not

Weldone mama. Me never go market sef and I'm also team June. Wish make I transfer everything for that room to my house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.