Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147390 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please i have a funny question to ask. Is fixing of nails allowed in the labour room? I mean very short fixing not long at all hope the midwives won't cut it off when they see it? grin grin grin and also please what is the best hairstyles one can do when going for delivery? Didi, braids, short hair etc? I learnt all those long hairs may inconvenience someone. But at the same time one won't have the time to go to the saloon immediately after delivery... Cc: all sabi mama's abeg answer o thanks.
hmmmn, as per fixing of nails, it isn't allowed and of course you should have stopped the moment you started your antenatal classes. It is strictly frowned against in my hospital, together with using of nail polish and laali. The reason explained was that the doctors and nurses will be able to assess the blood level of the patient without having to send for a test. They might want to check if the person is pale or not.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Wow can't stop staring at her. What were you eating when you were pregnant?
Don't mind us ooo. Na God's grace and if u see me for preggo, i be like ugly mutete.
My fruit seller still insists till today that it's the watermelons i buy from her that worked cos i do go to her stall then twice a week to buy full watermelons and devour day and night

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
GenyEbere:
Joomie she's cute. Happy birthday to me,on this day I ask God to bless all our going to conceive sisters that your next ovulation will be the last till delivery in Jesus name Amen. Amhappy it's our day again #teammay how many babies are we expecting?
thanks dear and happy birthday to you

1 Like

EzyF:

She's too cute �congrats mama
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 3:42pm On May 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Give me
Give me
Give me

Ohhhhhhhh this baby is cute.

But those boys don plenty for your backyard na. Oya look back grin grin grin
Congrats sis. How i love beautiful babies tongue
where them dey. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:
hmmmn, as per fixing of nails, it isn't allowed and of course you should have stopped the moment you started your antenatal classes. It is strictly frowned against in my hospital, together with using of nail polish and laali. The reason explained was that the doctors and nurses will be able to assess the blood level of the patient without having to send for a test. They might want to check if the person is pale or not.
Hmnn thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:

Don't mind us ooo. Na God's grace and if u see me for preggo, i be like ugly mutete.
My fruit seller still insists till today that it's the watermelons i buy from her that worked cos i do go to her stall then twice a week to buy full watermelons and devour day and night
Nice one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
Cappo of life...I have been dealing with the excess pooing too since 2days now,even anus has started paining me.So I went for antenatal today and I was given amoxyline and flagyl for the poop but am not taking it,had scan too and baby is in breech oblique presentation at 33 weeks.It is well with you all.

Sorry dear, my anus is now used to it. We give thanks to God in every situation. My baby is already in cephalic position.

Your baby will still turn dear, maybe you can try crawling on fours and looking at your bellybutton while doing it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please i have a funny question to ask. Is fixing of nails allowed in the labour room? I mean very short fixing not long at all hope the midwives won't cut it off when they see it? grin grin grin and also please what is the best hairstyles one can do when going for delivery? Didi, braids, short hair etc? I learnt all those long hairs may inconvenience someone. But at the same time one won't have the time to go to the saloon immediately after delivery... Cc: all sabi mama's abeg answer o thanks.

I did faux locs then, planning to do another one next month ending.
Wore short fixed nail and na me carry am wound myself cheesy so I'm not trying it again. We slay after birth biko cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA My princess came on 13/5/2018 against edd 12/6. Birthweight? uhmnn Full BS nd conception testimony coming soon.

Congratulations ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats to those that have birthed their LOs
Safe delivery to those waddling

Forgive me for derailing the thread
Biko support my little hustle
I make braided wig (any kind)
As seen below
Price is 10k
You can also tell what you want and I'll get it done asap (type, colour, length)
Interested pple should send a PM or quote this post and I'll PM you grin ( nothing like I don't know how to send PM cheesy
Distance is not a barrier, we will work something out kiss
box braid is also available
Tanku kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:
Team September 2016. Don't mind is ooo, we didn't show up for thread cuties back then.
Ehnehn, make i no see any boy for my backyard for now ooo till further notice.
I dey standby with my koboko

Asanwa.. she's too beautiful kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:19pm On May 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Don't know about the nails
For me I had big braids on, which I later regretted
I wasnt comfortable with it after delivery (maybe cause of the weather) and to sit and loosen it was a problem then
I later loosened it, plated my hair and wore a wig when I needed to go out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2018
GenyEbere:
Joomie she's cute. Happy birthday to me,on this day I ask God to bless all our going to conceive sisters that your next ovulation will be the last till delivery in Jesus name Amen. Amhappy it's our day again #teammay how many babies are we expecting?

Amen Amen. Happy birthday to us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
Awesomemama:

Asanwa.. she's too beautiful kiss
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:
where them dey. Thanks sis

Ya backyard na. They went hiding when they saw your koboko. lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
FloraEC:

Sorry dear, my anus is now used to it. We give thanks to God in every situation. My baby is already in cephalic position.

Your baby will still turn dear, maybe you can try crawling on fours and looking at your bellybutton while doing it.

Lmao @ my anus is now used to it.... Wow happy for you o....tanx dear Wl try dat today toady,I pray it turns b4 36 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
My princess came on 13/5/2018 against edd 12/6.
Birthweight? uhmnn
Full BS nd conception testimony coming soon.

Yayyyyyyy grin cheesy grin another June mama. Congrats to u mama as we welcome another princess from team June.
We thank u Jesus! We thank u Jesus. We await your full BS my sister. Take good care of yourself and LO.

Cc: Cappo rubyzz

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vastviola: 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Wow congratulations... Another June mama. smiley
thnx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehimeomo(f): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
We're doing great, Cappo. Hope it's ok lying on my right o? Cos that's the only position suitable for me to catch sleep & rest more even though I lie on my left for just few minutes though. Thanks for checking, every other thing good grin
FloraEC:
Because we're special cheesy grin

Team July how’s everything? We're in week 30/31/32/33/34+. Hope we're fine and through with shopping/washing? June is next week Friday and some of us may port to June, so we've to prepared.
Sorry for the BH, excess pooing, tummy pain, leg cramps, back ache, difficulty sleeping or standing up from the bed, painful and tiring walking steps, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Please anybody that knows anybody that knows kareenakapur should please tell her that we're worried.
Please try and provide LO gender if known.

So my baby finally opened and is XY well according to scan. 34weeks today, 6weeks to go. Shopping done and dusted. Excess pooing dealt with me last night that I was sweating and crying, took 3 sachets of water. Difficulty turning in bed, waddling.

It'll surely end in praise.

Team July 2018

Name........ EDD............. SEX

1: sweetose ..13/07/018....XX
2: floraec ..04/07/018.....XY
3: veedboss ..23/07/018
4: ffvsquared ...10/7/018....XX
5: rofemiguwa ...5/7/018....XX
6: rolk ..10/07/18.................XY
7: VivyGift
..08/07/018.......XX
8: LadyMessi 7/7/018
9: Omolaadun000 4/07/018..XX
10: kareenakapur
11: Brownsmoothie 12/07/018..XY
12: Beryl15 6/07/018..........XX
13: flyingangel 31/07/018
14: Excel16 24/07/018....... XY/XY
15: creamchiccb 15/07/018
16: Ehimeomo 25/07/018
17: Boldbabe 15/07/018
18: Tiw78 17/07/018........XX
19: baberedefined 23/07/018...XY
20: Voucher 28/07/018......XY
21: claudine888 22/07/018...XX
22: dayosaurus 6/07/018.......
23: Ohferanmi 07/07/2018....XY
24: joiful 1/07/018...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
FloraEC:
Because we're special cheesy grin

Team July how’s everything? We're in week 30/31/32/33/34+. Hope we're fine and through with shopping/washing? June is next week Friday and some of us may port to June, so we've to prepared.
Sorry for the BH, excess pooing, tummy pain, leg cramps, back ache, difficulty sleeping or standing up from the bed, painful and tiring walking steps, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Please anybody that knows anybody that knows kareenakapur should please tell her that we're worried.
Please try and provide LO gender if known.

So my baby finally opened and is XY well according to scan. 34weeks today, 6weeks to go. Shopping done and dusted. Excess pooing dealt with me last night that I was sweating and crying, took 3 sachets of water. Difficulty turning in bed, waddling.

It'll surely end in praise.

Team July 2018

Name........ EDD............. SEX

1: sweetose ..13/07/018....XX
2: floraec ..04/07/018.....XY
3: veedboss ..23/07/018
4: ffvsquared ...10/7/018....XX
5: rofemiguwa ...5/7/018....XX
6: rolk ..10/07/18.................XY
7: VivyGift
..08/07/018.......XX
8: LadyMessi 7/7/018
9: Omolaadun000 4/07/018..XX
10: kareenakapur
11: Brownsmoothie 12/07/018..XY
12: Beryl15 6/07/018..........XX
13: flyingangel 31/07/018
14: Excel16 24/07/018....... XY/XY
15: creamchiccb 15/07/018
16: Ehimeomo 25/07/018
17: Boldbabe 15/07/018
18: Tiw78 17/07/018........XX
19: baberedefined 23/07/018...XY
20: Voucher 28/07/018......XY
21: claudine888 22/07/018...XX
22: dayosaurus 6/07/018.......
23: Ohferanmi 07/07/2018....XY
24: joiful 1/07/018...

Thank you for checking on us. I am counting down already, 38days to go. I'm done shopping too, hospital bag packed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:52pm On May 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Ya backyard na. They went hiding when they saw your koboko. lol
laughing out loooooouuud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 6:02pm On May 24, 2018
Pls mama's are they attending to pregnant women in Luth despite the strike, I want to register there. Pls any info about this will be appreciated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
Birthweight? uhmnn
congrats mama and welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
Birthweight? uhmnn
Wow!!na another june mama be this o.....please u pple should tell me what u did to encourage labour ooooo abeg abeg.congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Brownsmoothie:

Lmao @ my anus is now used to it.... Wow happy for you o....tanx dear Wl try dat today toady,I pray it turns b4 36 weeks

Aswear dear, hemorrhoid is a daily visitor after pooing.
It'll dear.

joiful:

Thank you for checking on us. I am counting down already, 38days to go. I'm done shopping too, hospital bag packed.

Wow, 5weeks+, it'll end in praise.
I've not packed yet but will do it next month ending
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:54pm On May 24, 2018
FloraEC:

I did faux locs then, planning to do another one next month ending.
Wore short fixed nail and na me carry am wound myself cheesy so I'm not trying it again. We slay after birth biko cheesy grin
Lol OK thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
Ehimeomo:
We're doing great, Cappo. Hope it's ok lying on my right o? Cos that's the only position suitable for me to catch sleep & rest more even though I lie on my left for just few minutes though. Thanks for checking, every other thing good grin

As far as is comfortable for you, no problem.
Ywc dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:03pm On May 24, 2018
Yay, my teamies have started dropping o. Congratulations to mumofnations and vastviola, God bless your babies.

Oya o, June Mamas no playing o, we are taking over the baton from May mom's. good will see us through

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 7:04pm On May 24, 2018
Awesomemama:

Don't know about the nails
For me I had big braids on, which I later regretted
I wasnt comfortable with it after delivery (maybe cause of the weather) and to sit and loosen it was a problem then
I later loosened it, plated my hair and wore a wig when I needed to go out
Hmnn really learnt from this will just do my Didi thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:19pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
Birthweight? uhmnn
Halleluya to God Almighty. second June mama to port. congrats and welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 7:21pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:

maybe watermelon cld contribute to it o, when i was preggy for first dd, i have a customer who comes to wake me every morning to buy watermelon, i stopped her after BA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.