Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158472 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2018
VivyGift:

grin grin @ my i don tire voice. I jealous your bump no be small. Very potable something. Thank God we are heading to the permanent site.

That your voice ehh, kikikiki. I was just pitying you even my friend told me that my voice sharp pass yours.
Don't mind the bump, always looks big on body hug clothes.
It'll soon end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 12:02am On May 28, 2018
Yes oh I'm back on my third missionary journey.
I was on this wonderful group for my 1st and 2nd journey and it has been a source of strength and Joy.
I salute all the momas in the house
Congrats to the latest moms
And safe journey to the pushing momas it shall end well IJN Amen
"Team January "

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 12:19am On May 28, 2018
Zaynie my former Oct 2015 teammate what are you doing here. Pls come and give me some updates.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:43am On May 28, 2018
joilin:
I was on this wonderful group for my 1st and 2nd journey and it has been a source of strength and Joy.
"Team January "
congrats mama. smooth 9 months and supernatural delivery is yours. January mama are increasing by day. what a faithful God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 4:46am On May 28, 2018
Sansa143:
StrongWoman333,abt ur post.U can just do simple all back with your hair.For the nails,i will advice u just trim your nails.For me I went wit my long natural nails but was refuse access to my baby till I chopped dem off.
Congrats to all team may and June who have put to bed.May the Lord bless and keep ur babies.

hey bae. where av u bin nd hws jay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshdarl: 5:15am On May 28, 2018
Am a first timer but found this thread very useful. Am in my 5wks4days of my first pregnancy but have been experiencing severe stomach pains. The scan/lab results showed that I have PID & Ulcer. Please I really need an advice on what to as medications given to me by the Dr have not been able to reduce/stop the pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 6:43am On May 28, 2018
Morning all
Trying to post, internet not allowing me

BA BA
My Prince came in yesterday through VD. All glory be to God.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:53am On May 28, 2018
joilin:
Zaynie my former Oct 2015 teammate what are you doing here. Pls come and give me some updates.

I came to buy popcorn and groundnut ni o grin
How is our almost 3-year old kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:53am On May 28, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Morning all

BA BA

Congrats mama
Welcome to world, newborn kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:55am On May 28, 2018
Preshdarl:
Am a first timer but found this thread very useful. Am in my 5wks4days of my first pregnancy but have been experiencing severe stomach pains. The scan/lab results showed that I have PID & Ulcer. Please I really need an advice on what to as medications given to me by the Dr have not been able to reduce/stop the pains.

.Ehya Pele.
I have what seems to be ulcer too and taking this Rulox antacid seems to help although I'm in my second trimester, you may want to speak to your Dr before you use it.
Register for ANC on time.
5 weeks? Most people don't know they're pregos till the 6th week.
Welcome on board!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:57am On May 28, 2018
joilin:
"Team January "

Yay!
Welcome back! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:00am On May 28, 2018
goldendollars:
Happy Sunday Mamas.
Is it really necessary to wash baby clothes(brand new) before wearing it on them?

Depends on you and where you bought them from.
Some new clothes have stains from storage or touch-touch. If you're the kind that is easily irritated, the thought of someone or anything ever having crawled or touched the cloth can make you over wash sef .

Some I wash, some I don't. It all depends on where I buy from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2018
fibett:
Hello mums and congrats to all new mums. I am new in the house, 5 years after i gave birth my dauta, God has blessed me with the fruit of the womb again after so many issues. I am team January 2019. Sex unknown, to visit the doctor this week for the first time. Hope everything is prefect. Pray for me.

Congrats and welcome on board mama.
TeamJan don dey plenty o.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2018
sunnp:
Good day and happy Sunday to all mama's in the house,

need your help

My wife is now 6weeks after cs though d blood stop 4weeks I guess but after a week it come again for 3days guess it's her period,but we hard s*x and d blood come out again, its 3days now, hope everything is okay or she need to see doctor, ?

Sometimes the blood comes on and off.
Could be her period.she needs to go for her 6 weeks postpartum checkup and talk to her Doc.

Guilty conscience have finished this uncle o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:11am On May 28, 2018
Its PrayerMonday!

Bismillahi Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
We give praises to Almighty Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
The owner of Heaven and Earth and all that lies between
The Cherisher. The Most Merciful. The Most Magnificent. The Lord of Bounty. The Owner of the day of judgement.
The One who neither slumbers nor sleeps.
We say Alhamdulillah for all You do, all You have done and all You will still do for us.
We ask for Your guidance and protection.
We ask for Your mercy and grace.
We pray for all the pregnant, new, seasoned and ATC moms. We pray that our children forever remain the coolness of our eyes. Amin

Suratul Kaothar

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 8:59am On May 28, 2018
zaynie:

I came to buy popcorn and groundnut ni o grin
How is our almost 3-year old kiss

My boy is doing great. Hope yours is good too.
I ve seen what you have come to do�

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnp(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=67947254]

Sometimes the blood comes on and off.
Could be her period.she needs to go for her 6 weeks postpartum checkup and talk to her Doc.

Guilty conscience have finished this uncle o cheesy[/quote

@zaynie lol chai you dey read mind.... Thanks she will go today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2018
zaynie:

Guilty conscience have finished this uncle o cheesy

Hahaha.

This reminds me of when I bleed at 17 weeks, Hubby was so scared . The guy said he will not do the do again ooo. To complicate matters, his friends were blaming him .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:18am On May 28, 2018
Amen oooo.
Feeling so tired this morning.. Felt like following my hubby to work..lol..boredom.com*yawns*

Ayauche:

Amen and Amen. See the way this ur comment gladdens my heart ehhh. My LO must arrive next week oo.
And the Almighty will make it easy for us all. Infact before 30th of June, cappo would have sent in her report and hand over as all of us go don deliver safely and sound with no loss by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:21am On May 28, 2018
Thank you..
zaynie:

Depends on you and where you bought them from.
Some new clothes have stains from storage or touch-touch. If you're the kind that is easily irritated, the thought of someone or anything ever having crawled or touched the cloth can make you over wash sef .

Some I wash, some I don't. It all depends on where I buy from.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2018
Allahumo Amin
zaynie:
Its PrayerMonday!

The Cherisher. The Most Merciful. The Most Magnificent. The Lord of Bounty. The Owner of the day of judgement.
We say Alhamdulillah for all You do, all You have done and all You will still do for us.
We pray for all the pregnant, new, seasoned and ATC moms. We pray that our children forever remain the coolness of our eyes. Amin

Suratul Kaothar

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by swtdarling(f): 10:09am On May 28, 2018
zaynie:
Its PrayerMonday!

Suratul Kaothar

Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:12am On May 28, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Morning all Trying to post, internet not allowing me
BA BA My Prince came in yesterday through VD. All glory be to God.
Congratulations teamie, TankGod for a safe delivery and welcome to our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2018
Don't know if someone here could win this.....

Good morning to us all.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 11:11am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=zeezaa post=67756288]Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD?

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO....OTHER PEPPERS SHOULD COME OUT OOOOO[/quote

We are doing fyn ooo. Pls update sex XX

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:43am On May 28, 2018
Congrats to our new mamas. God bless your newborns

August mamas, I hail o.
Cappo, help us update our list make we answer present.

Mamas in the house, how waddling?

God bless u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:54am On May 28, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Morning all
BA BA
congrats teamie and welcome to your baby.

Cc: mumsgirl27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:39pm On May 28, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:51pm On May 28, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Morning all

BA BA

Congrats mama, welcome to your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:53pm On May 28, 2018
joilin:
"Team January "

Welcome back, wish you happy and healthy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:55pm On May 28, 2018
fibett:
Hello mums and congrats to all new mums. I am new in the house, 5 years after i gave birth my dauta, God has blessed me with the fruit of the womb again after so many issues. I am team January 2019. Sex unknown, to visit the doctor this week for the first time. Hope everything is prefect. Pray for me.

Congrats dear and welcome on board, wish you healthy pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 1:11pm On May 28, 2018
Preshdarl:

Sorry..... you really can't diagnose ulcer thru a scan
Plus abdominal pain in pregnancy is actually a No No.....
Please see a gynaecologist as soon as possible......
Plus your pregnancy is really early so whatever drug u take can affect your baby........

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.