Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148057 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:32am On May 26, 2018
Rubyzz:
Hello June Mama's, how are you all doing? Am so excited that some of our teamies have put to bed. Let me try to update the roll call but pls if it is deleted, Ayauche will kindly help us out.

Mama Ayauche, see as body is sweeting me lol

Cappo no be only u body dey sweet oo, i just can't wait. Seeing June mamas BA put me at ease and so happy that I will soon meet my Prince charming .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
Thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

We thank God for bringing us this far, it's not by our power not might but the glory of God upon our lives.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

Am already on the move my sister. The backache, the Vjay ache abi pain, me can't even explain how am feeling and can't wait for my LO to come.

May God grant us all safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 11:13am On May 26, 2018
Mamas please how can I encourage this my chairman to turn. We are 35weeks and doctor said if he doesn't turn by next 2 weeks then it's automatic CS. The way he is even sitting down ehn like the king of my village. Help a sister o ejor. #teamjune

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:17am On May 26, 2018
Bennyandrews:
My name is Benny.I am from Edo-state.I am new here.I stumbled on this page few days ago and i am learning alot as a ftm.i am team december.I am happy to be here.

You are welcome, happy and healthy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:18am On May 26, 2018
zaynie:

Hello Teamie kiss

Lol, happy now ba?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2018
comtem2011:
HBD sis, how is your mum's health?
Thanks dear,still waiting on God and Johesu o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 1:23pm On May 26, 2018
Good day my beautiful mama's and thanks to everyone for checking up on me.I am fine ooo our God is faithful. Baby came on Monday 21st and we are both very fine. My story plenty I will be back soon with my epistle.Thanks

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
rosekatiej:
Good day my beautiful mama's and thanks to everyone for checking up on me.I am fine ooo our God is faithful. Baby came on Monday 21st and we are both very fine. My story plenty I will be back soon with my epistle.Thanks
congrats and welcome to your baby. Thank God you are fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2018
Hannydimples:
Mamas please how can I encourage this my chairman to turn. We are 35weeks and doctor said if he doesn't turn by next 2 weeks then it's automatic CS. The way he is even sitting down ehn like the king of my village. Help a sister o ejor. #teamjune

Dont worry sis, mine was like that too till 35wks but my doctor wasn't bothered at all, he said baby will turn and I went for scan at 37weeks and was told he's has turned. So be calm and rest assured by the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:40pm On May 26, 2018
Wemmy017:
My birth story 1

My pregnancy journey was smooth, i only had mild ms and loss of appetite. By second trimester i was strong again, my apetite came back but after a short while i started having food aversions which lasted throughout.

I couldn't take fruits and was not even faithful to my vit c tablets because of how it made me feel too. I managed to eat at least 3 sizeable meals a day not skipping my prenatal drugs. By third trimester, this itching came from nowhere.
Hope you weren't banned again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2018
Me too oh! As I don even start leave, the boredom no be here...

Ayauche:

Cappo no be only u body dey sweet oo, i just can't wait. Seeing June mamas BA put me at ease and so happy that I will soon meet my Prince charming .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Happy birthday tatacherie dear, more grace!
Teamie happy birthday in arrears o,may your expectations not be cut short,though I came late but hoping to get my own plate of party jollof rice
Happy end of the week to all mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 6:37pm On May 26, 2018
good evening mama,pls did FMC jabi in Abuja also join the strike,my appointment is on Monday and I want to know before I go there, thanks mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:57pm On May 26, 2018
@rosekatiej, congrats teamie and welcome to your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 8:20pm On May 26, 2018
Thank God for his mercies and we can't wait to read your B.S the Lord is on the throne.
rosekatiej:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 8:24pm On May 26, 2018
The God that did it for you would also do mine as well. I told my mom and the woman has been praying since, she no wan hear that kind thing.
Ayauche:

Dont worry sis, mine was like that too till 35wks but my doctor wasn't bothered at all, he said baby will turn and I went for scan at 37weeks and was told he's has turned. So be calm and rest assured by the grace of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 9:25pm On May 26, 2018
Ayauche:

Am already on the move my sister. The backache, the Vjay ache abi pain, me can't even explain how am feeling and can't wait for my LO to come.

Lol at you can't explain how you are feeling. I thought I am the only one. Sorry dear, and amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:28pm On May 26, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Hmmm this mama is pushing me to october o even my dating scan said oct 30th but I'm original team November and enjoying it na sad
Buhahahaha, Zaynie, have you seen this?
Who else for the November dem
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2018
zaynie:

No single idea.
Let's know what the Dr says.
Could be your period sha

After complaining to doc, I was sent in for scan to ascertain d cause but scan found nothing unusual, so I was told its nothing serious but could be retained lochia......so I bought aju mbaise from mama Ekene.I will start using it tmrw. Tanx for ur concern, how body?

Cc mama lightedpath

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2018
GLORY TO GOD, Our daughter arrived this morning by ELCS

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:54pm On May 26, 2018
Godisgracious:
Joomie please come and explain this watermelon stuff, I be October mum 27th is the date.
Safe delivery to all of us.
Hi teamie, please read up the importance of watermelons on Google. I ate a lot of it during my first preggy infact, i consumed 2 full watermelons per week (long story, wasnt having access to good food back then MIL issues and the elders talk say person wey no get mama no dey carry injury for back but in my case, person wey in mama dey far, no dey carry injury for back. So i will just carry my money go buy watermelons, dey chop am morning and night.)
DD came out clean and strong. She now carried half bag of sachet water. Climbs burglary proof and dangles down with one hand. If she gives you headbutt, na u go take panadol. She gave me one recently and my mouth scattered with blood. Her energy amazes everybody that people always ask me what drugs i used during her preggy.
I am not attributing all these to the watermelons but it sure played its part too cos above all the Grace of God is ever sufficient.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 10:21pm On May 26, 2018
Joomie:

Hi teamie, please read up the importance of watermelons on Google. I ate a lot of it during my first preggy infact, i consumed 2 full watermelons per week (long story, wasnt having access to good food back then MIL issues and the elders talk say person wey no get mama no dey carry injury for back but in my case, person wey in mama dey far, no dey carry injury for back. So i will just carry my money go buy watermelons, dey chop am morning and night.)
DD came out clean and strong. She now carried half bag of sachet water. Climbs burglary proof and dangles down with one hand. If she gives you headbutt, na u go take panadol. She gave me one recently and my mouth scattered with blood. Her energy amazes everybody that people always ask me what drugs i used during her preggy.
I am not attributing all these to the watermelons but it sure played its part too cos above all the Grace of God is ever sufficient.
Good for you. Watermelon works for you. The day i tried it in my first pregnancy, i almost vomitted my intestine join. I didnt bother to taste not to talk of eat it for ds second missionary journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
FINA4804:
congrats mama and welcome to your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 11:50pm On May 26, 2018
Ayauche:

Exactly how I am feeling especially from evening till early morning the Vijay ache no be here.

But I am excited and begging LO to pls appear in 2weeks time that's 38weeks. I pray for Supernatural delivery for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:51pm On May 26, 2018
Darsty99:

Good for you. Watermelon works for you. The day i tried it in my first pregnancy, i almost vomitted my intestine join. I didnt bother to taste not to talk of eat it for ds second missionary journey.

Thank you.....same thing watermelon did to me o,It happened during my first pregnancy and decided to try again during this one.I was feeling sick throughout dat day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:04am On May 27, 2018
FINA4804:
congrats n welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 12:28am On May 27, 2018
Hallelujah eh! Thank God for his mercies.... Congratulations.
FINA4804:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:43am On May 27, 2018
FINA4804:

Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 1:57am On May 27, 2018
goldendollars:
Me too oh! As I don even start leave, the boredom no be here...

Lol, the d day will be here soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 2:00am On May 27, 2018
FINA4804:

Congratulations mama, God bless you and the baby. More strength to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 2:06am On May 27, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
FINA4804 ................... 27/05/18 ......... XX
Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

We thank God for bringing us this far, it's not by our power nor might but the glory of God upon our lives.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:24am On May 27, 2018
rosekatiej:

Congrats and welcome to your baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.