Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154075 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 6:47pm On May 29, 2018
@darsty99 i am team december.i am having eba bumps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 6:57pm On May 29, 2018
zaynie:

Congrats mama!
Welcome to the newborn and quick recovery to you. Remember to take your pain meds as at when due kiss

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday...36w4d. Team June, we are 2 days to June. May God make it easy for us all.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigiyaro(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
4realwoman:
@Okayla, Doubledouble, Fisayomi1, arbbiegold, glamk, Anistef, yetty002, Betgal, Omojolagbe, (longest time mama hope you are good? Pls let us your teamie kw. Thanks.) bigiyaro, hope you are Good too? Just checking up on you all and to let you kw that you are always in my prayers. Waiting for your BA and BS.

Team May for sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

thank you ma. my boy came 9 days back. both doin fine, d guy can suck for africa.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
Present cappo!
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
FINA4804 ................... 27/05/18 ......... XX
Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

ROLL CALL FOR LAST WEEK OF MAY
Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:43pm On May 29, 2018
Fisayomi1:
BA! We welcomed our princess on the 21st of may via ELCS. Team may for supernatural delivery
Cc mumsgirl24
congrats and welcome to your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gudbadgal(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2018
See all my edd mate get cute bumps. Na only me no get anything to show angry angry Hubby is even making it worse by asking when I will start showing everyday. As if he needs to see d bump to really believe I'm preggy. Ma'am Zaynie and aitee1 come and dash your edd mate small bump ooo before I'll start crying.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
mitchyy:

Did mine for 5k two years back. Dunno if economy bumped up the price

Thanks for the response dear. Am thinking of not doing it, not necessarily cos of the money but read online that the X-ray may negatively affect the baby. Do you think so?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

NAME ........................ EDD .......................SEX

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Thanks for the roll call. I am over set to go o. I am so anxious for this guy to show and there's also the fact that to eat much is a problem. I want to eat but the thought of how hard my tummy becomes esp at night just makes me take fruit or water instead.

God would strengthen us all, easypeasy delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
gudbadgal:
See all my edd mate get cute bumps. Na only me no get anything to show angry angry Hubby is even making it worse by asking when I will start showing everyday. As if he needs to see d bump to really believe I'm preggy. Ma'am Zaynie and aitee1 come and dash your edd mate small bump ooo before I'll start crying.

Don't worry it will show and in a way small bump is good and sexy no much load maybe by next week you'll have something to display grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
With support from my teammates, I present us at 14 weeks 5 days.

I don snap tire because I was looking for a position that will not be too funny.

I kukuma sidon before they will say they are looking for the back mbok smiley

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:35pm On May 29, 2018
whyworryPH:

I don snap tire because I was looking for a position that will not be too funny.

I have seen the evidence of all the foods you've been attacking in first trimester...cute bump though!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:45pm On May 29, 2018
whyworryPH:

Wow teamie the bump is cool and beautiful, nothing funny about it at all kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:47pm On May 29, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Chai... I so miss uploading for Bumpy Tuesday and also my October 2017 teamie.

Talltosyne how body and d bun....Zaynie mama moyo to gbaski ,Giddyperson hope MS don dey free u, easy delivery to u all and oda preggie mamas

We r doing fine. Oya do quick make u join us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:47pm On May 29, 2018
whyworryPH:

Agidi jollof bump. As u kukuma take siddown, use hand hol am. Wehdone ma, we don see am. Bug as u no free us see back.

Don't mind me ooo. Nice bump. I no laff

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:12pm On May 29, 2018
Bump at 28 weeks

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2018
Aitee1:

I have seen the evidence of all the foods you've been attacking in first trimester...cute bump though!

Mama no be small thing o. Na my boobs everything pack enter which is why I can't dare front view smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Wow teamie the bump is cool and beautiful, nothing funny about it at all kiss

O Nnem if u say so. If I stand snap the pix, you will indeed laugh. Thank God that gave me the wisdom to sit down grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
Joomie:

Agidi jollof bump. As u kukuma take siddown, use hand hol am. Wehdone ma, we don see am. Bug as u no free us see back.

Don't mind me ooo. Nice bump. I no laff

Thank God I no stand because I know say u for laugh me die tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2018
talltosyne:
Bump at 28 weeks

Nice bump. God is faithful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2018
Mummydd:

Sexxy bump cool. God grant us all easy delivery
Amen o thanks.

Cute bumps everywhere kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 9:48pm On May 29, 2018
Bennyandrews:
@darsty99 i am team december.i am having eba bumps.
cheesy. Bumps na bumps. All join..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkay2016: 10:03pm On May 29, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

cappo I dey present...
I dey eat like two times in the midnight before day breaks,I no no wetin I go call that kind eating,and if I no eat am, I no go fit sleep.

the 10kg that I lost on keto before I became pregnant don run come back again With extra 2 kg..

the worst is that everyone is now asking me U NEVER BORN?
all am praying to God is safe delivery to us all, and I know he has already answered our prayers,we are only waiting for the appointed date.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emdee590(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
Jesus! waiting you want use fart do na ? cant you borrow from your neighbors for the mean time wink
4realwoman:
Amen oo cos I need it seriously. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
whyworryPH:

Nice one teamie, cute bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
Hello momas in d house.... Nice room here o. Well its my third baby n im stillvery early (5weeks) had two girls before but d surprising thing is that this time its not d normal morning sicknesses, loss of appetite, vomiting, dizziness, spitting n all. It d other way round. This time i can eat for afrika, lolz.... But jusy that i dont enjoy or like whatever i cook myself and ive lost a little weight n im getting uglier with pimples on my face and i get constant headache + cold. Any advice? Wow! Cant wait for nine months o.... To hold my bundle of joy. I hope its a boy! Wink***

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:20pm On May 29, 2018
glamk:

Mama tnx for checking up on us. We are fine, still waddling, hoping and praying. I keep get back aches and cramps that comes and go, I no longer sleep these days, it is well oh, pray it ends in praise. How is our little one doing?
it will surely end in praise in Jesus name, Amen. Waiting your BA and BS soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:24pm On May 29, 2018
Anistef:

My dear teamie, I'm fine Hws our prince doing. im here waiting my edd has pass but I'm trusting God for al things to go well, thank you for checking up on us.
He is fine ma'am. The Lord that have started the journey with you will see you till the end. Waiting your BA and BS teamie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 11:25pm On May 29, 2018
Ejika48:
Hello momas in d house.... Nice room here o. Well its my third baby n im stillvery early (5weeks) had two girls before but d surprising thing is that this time its not d normal morning sicknesses, loss of appetite, vomiting, dizziness, spitting n all. It d other way round. This time i can eat for afrika, lolz.... But jusy that i dont enjoy or like whatever i cook myself and ive lost a little weight n im getting uglier with pimples on my face and i get constant headache + cold. Any advice? Wow! Cant wait for nine months o.... To hold my bundle of joy. I hope its a boy! Wink***
welcome on board. smooth 9 months and Hebrew delivery is your portion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:26pm On May 29, 2018
bigiyaro:
thank you ma. my boy came 9 days back. both doin fine, d guy can suck for africa.
congratulations to you and welcome to your son. Waiting for the birth story

Cc: mumsgirl27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:27pm On May 29, 2018
Emdee590:
Jesus! waiting you want use fart do na ? cant you borrow from your neighbors for the mean time wink
bros I finally see the fart ooo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 1:25am On May 30, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Present ma, still here waddling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.