Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181359 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:38am On May 30, 2018
hashtagg:
cry Good day people, I have a very delicate situation at hand,
Pls I have a rape victim with me, armed men/robbers entered the house, during the robbery She was deflowered. This event happened on Friday morning 2am. On Saturday she saw her period, according to her it was meant to last for 5days but it ended in three 3 days, meaning that it stop on Tuesday .....

Pls help, I don't know what to do,

NOTE..That Friday morning after the attack I went to the chemist and got her postinor 2
Pls help, we don't want her to become pregnant for armed robbers...
I will advise you take her to see a Dr for necessary procedure before it turns the other way round.

So sorry for the incident.
those bastards will never know peace in their entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emdee590(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2018
Ma Sha Allah !
4realwoman:
bros I finally see the fart ooo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 11:48am On May 30, 2018
zaynie:

I'm right here o my sister and yes you got the moniker right tongue
kikikikikiki. you won't kill person with laugh. y did you change the name... my ribsooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 11:49am On May 30, 2018
preshpearl:
good morning all
my bro introduced me to this link on nl
so I am a complete newbie
an expectant mum
team July precisely
welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

How come I missed this one?? She go hide her big bumbum by the car tongue Akorede is sitting well, nice one troublina grin

Troublesoma tongue how are you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:50am On May 30, 2018
divinemandate:

kikikikikiki. you won't kill person with laugh. y did you change the name... my ribsooo

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:52am On May 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

The bump is big @28 but it's well rounded and cute.

Thanks, it's even bigger than dis now at 31weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
zaynie:

Welcome ma. cheesy

thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:07pm On May 30, 2018
Current market price as at 23/5/18

Towel with wash cloth. 2800
Avent disposable pad. 1300
Comb set. 250
Net sponge 150
Boot bath, oil, lotion. 1300 each
Nightingale 750
Pad 350
Spirit,,.....,...... .. 250
Vaseline,...,.............,.............700
Savlon. Medium...,..,..........600
Baby form with net ............2800
Breast feeding pillow..... .. 2000
Zinc and castor oil cream. 2000
Mentholatum .....................250
Eucalyptus oil.....,......... 800
4in 1. Body suit........,........2700
Olive oil v............,................450

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 30, 2018
Please take her to the Hospital Fast. They need to give her some drugs apart from pregnancy prevention. Especially that HIV drug for rape victims.
hashtagg:
Pls I have a rape victim with me, armed men/robbers entered the house, during the robbery She was deflowered. This event happened on Friday morning 2am. On Saturday she saw her period, according to her it was meant to last for 5days but it ended in three 3 days, meaning that it stop on Tuesday .....

NOTE..That Friday morning after the attack I went to the chemist and got her postinor 2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 12:22pm On May 30, 2018
hashtagg:

You should be more interested in STDs and HIV prevention than getting pregnant. Please take her to a good hospital for some tests and std prevention.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
zaynie:

I'm right here o my sister and yes you got the moniker right tongue

Chai this babe ehn grin what to do with her? Pls peeps mama for sale here, who wan buy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:31pm On May 30, 2018
divinemandate:

My sis That is ehn, I don laugh tire oo.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
zaynie:

If its pelvimetry then you should be safe. Its a routine third trimester exam.

OK ma. Ese

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
mitchyy:

The pelvimetry I did was a scan, it wasn't radiological. I don't know which is more accurate. You can opt for a scan if you are not comfortable with an X-ray

My Dr wrote 'Pelvimetry X-ray' for me. When I got to the lab.and asked of the price they said 12k, that its not the usual scan that its X-ray
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
talltosyne:

Where re u based ma'am, I just learnt from someone at ANC dt pelvimetry is 3500.@ AJ rapha Ojodu Berger

I stay at Agbara. Please was her own X-ray or scan? Maybe this people wan chop me shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:52pm On May 30, 2018
hashtagg:

Pls take her to the hospital. Apart from not wanting her to get pregnant because of the circumstances, also consider what if the rapist has a Viral or sexually transmitted disease? Hospitals usually give Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) in such cases

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
Thank you mama. God bless you ma.
BlessedDiva:

Another ready to pop bump, safe delivery to you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:20pm On May 30, 2018
Mummydd:

I stay at Agbara. Please was her own X-ray or scan? Maybe this people wan chop me shocked shocked

X-ray
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:26pm On May 30, 2018
zaynie:

Iya Josh, this your bump don cover the whole place o cheesy

D bump don even big pass dis one now @31weeks. If u see as I dey waka sef. U go pity me. People don dey ask if I no go born b4 Sunday which is children harvest day, I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2018
zaynie:

Your bump is cute kiss but where is the back?
See me thinking you're a fatty bonbom like me tongue

But u really be fatty bonbom ooo, I no just wan talk when I saw ur last pix but e good as u use ur mouth talk before u come for my head. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Biko where's our one and only eagle mama @ayabadamilola (hope I got your moniker right)? Where's @VannywealthDesi, my able cappo, @Adorablewifey (ms still hold you?) @proudmom38, guess you mamas are ok, I dey miss your presence and posts oo.
Do come back mbok.
God bless you all

I dey here oh, Ms is there doing its thing.
BTW I need bank loan or someone who is ready to break a bank with me. Our cravings is now Sharwama and pizza, my bank account no kpokom again cry. This my janded LO, ayam just looking for eyes shocked to borrow to look at him/her.
It must end in praise.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 2:28pm On May 30, 2018
Mummydd:

My Dr wrote 'Pelvimetry X-ray' for me. When I got to the lab.and asked of the price they said 12k, that its not the usual scan that its X-ray

I did CT pelvimetry in 2016 at the rate of 12k. Safe and comfortable..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
4realwoman:
He is fine ma'am. The Lord that have started the journey with you will see you till the end. Waiting your BA and BS teamie.

Amen dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Chai this babe ehn grin what to do with her? Pls peeps mama for sale here, who wan buy tongue

Please who will buy me o cheesy
I need money like maddd cry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2018
Ayauche:

But u really be fatty bonbom ooo, I no just wan talk when I saw ur last pix but e good as u use ur mouth talk before u come for my head. tongue

Don't worry, I will soon catch you na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
talltosyne:

X-ray

OK thanks. I will check another lab
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
hotmomma:

I did CT pelvimetry in 2016 at the rate of 12k. Safe and comfortable..

The CT pelvimetry should be more expensive than the X-ray type
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th..SEX..XX

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....OTHER PEPPERS SHOULD COME OUT OOO

Thanks ma'am. We' r doing absolutely fine. Thanks to Allah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ademide0710: 4:46pm On May 30, 2018
Hello mamas, I wish you safe delivery IJN

Order for your beautifully embellished Asooke and lovely fabrics at affordable prices. To place an order call or what's app 07036640956. Follow us on instagram @uniqueasooke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ademide0710: 4:53pm On May 30, 2018
ademide0710:
Hello mamas, I wish you safe delivery IJN

Order for your beautifully embellished Asooke and lovely fabrics at affordable prices. To place an order call or what's app 07036640956. Follow us on instagram @uniqueasooke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.