Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149971 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

My hyperactive beauty finally made her grand entrance today in super style. Chimamanda weighed 3kg via VD,without a single tear. Hubby,granddad and her numerous uncle are ecstatic. BS coming soon. Team June I don port oo. grin

Wowwwww, there should be a dancing smiley oooh, see last minute porting. I am so happy for you teamie, I pray for this no tear too. Chimamanda u will make us all proud in Jesus name. Welcome Princess.

We await your BS.

glamk the Lord will uphold you and make it easy in Jesus name. We await your good news.

Congratulations to all latest mums and a big welcome to the newbies. Wish u a stress free 9months.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
yetty002:
Onise iyanu.....has done it for me
My prince came on 29th. All glory to him that can do all things.
Congrats teamie so happy for you and a big welcome to your prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:10pm On May 31, 2018
Betgal:
My princess arrived on the 20th of May to the glory of God. Thanks to the team. Wish other pregnant women safe delivery by God's grace.
congrats teamie, welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2018
Adorablewifey:

EDD updated. We are 11 weeks today and cat walking to 12 weeks, can't wait to cross over to second trimester. I'd love a 25th baby too but that Christmas food, i wouldn't want to miss it. Hoping baby comes 12:01am 25th December.

grin grin grin grin me and Christmas food, 5 &6.

Madam wetin I do una?
I was just asking where you've been yesterday and here you are now! Hope you're good. I sent you pm please check I need to discuss something with you privately.
I'll send it again with my old moniker.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2018
Good evening mother's
Pls I have a question
I am 6month pregy and I haven't taken any TT injections.. Just hearing abt it tho and my hospital is not saying anything abt it.my questions are.
1)can I still take the injection at 6month
2)is the injection compulsory.. If possible tell me the usefulness (adv and disadv) of it
3)I need more explanation on it..thanks
Cc everyone..

Cappo zeezaa,we they kampe..my baby kick is out of this world but am enjoying it..sex still unknown.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by QueenBeeQBQ: 7:20pm On May 31, 2018
Sansa143:
It's official cry cry cry cry

Wait for it

Oya check down

I haf finished my Son's ribena grin grin tongue tongue

Am in my house,come n beat me.
Lols
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 7:22pm On May 31, 2018
congrats teamie! we welcome our princess.
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

My hyperactive beauty finally made her grand entrance today in super style. Chimamanda weighed 3kg via VD,without a single tear. Hubby,granddad and her numerous uncle are ecstatic. BS coming soon. Team June I don port oo. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 7:25pm On May 31, 2018
Joomie my cappo present Ma and also to all the mamas that responded to my question tanks to you all ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2018
Wow finally it ended in praise tnk God, I tap from this miraculous delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14 ......... XY
21.Tabsy
22. Funmi2510
23. amypearl ......................... 05
24. Godisgracious
25. Rejoice04
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25

We are now in week 22, 21, 20, 19, 18

Peepers, please come out and register.
It shall all end in praise.

Present cappo.... I wonder why I still don't get notified whenever you do roll calls.
please, change the letter R in my moniker to small letter

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
BlessedDiva, thanks babe! I dey kampe, humger no dey let man pikin see road nowadays. On a low-key something my sister... regards to all!
September cappo, we're fine o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
exquizit:

Madam wetin I do una?
I was just asking where you've been yesterday and here you are now! Hope you're good. I sent you pm please check I need to discuss something with you privately.
I'll send it again with my old moniker.
Sorry dear, I couldn't access it.
Send it to ........@gmail.com
Pls let me know as soon as you're done sending so I can remove the Addy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:31pm On May 31, 2018
Awwwww..congrats teamie..u don port leave me ohh!!!

mandysmum:
BA! BA!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 9:01pm On May 31, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14 ......... XY
21.Tabsy
22. Funmi2510
23. amypearl ......................... 05
24. Godisgracious
25. Rejoice04
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25

We are now in week 22, 21, 20, 19, 18

Peepers, please come out and register.
It shall all end in praise.
Present ma'am . EDD 13th. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:

You go fear... That one no be Google again nah, na Goggle smiley

Lol grin
But on a serious note mama, it has really happened in real life. I have read about it like 2 times.
In fact, a lady in my church testified that her sister gave birth and the baby died. Her sister started her usual omugwo and was taking all that uda and hot pepper soup women that gave birth take.

Two weeks later, she noticed she was still having kicks in her rib section. A scan later revealed that she was carrying another baby. Believe me, the church shook. This testimony was shared just this Wednesday (yesterday) .
She was asking the church for prayers for God to sustain the baby and bring the baby forth alive.

I really wish I called her afterward to ask her how many months the pregnancy is. But a pregnancy that the baby is already kicking is surely into the second trimester if not more.

My dear, I have learnt to expect the unexpected in this our world. Besides, our God is still in the business of doing miracles.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
Who says God isn't great?! Congratulations mama... Chimamanda would continue to be a source of joy to you and your entire family. June mamas we are showing these mamas how it's been done. Dropping it like its hot
May God continue to make it easy for us all and may it all end in praise for us all. Amen.
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2018
Welcome back cappo vanniwealthdesi.
Congrats to our latest mums in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:22pm On May 31, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

Congrats dear, welcome to princess Chimamanda, she's blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:45pm On May 31, 2018
zaynie:

How much?
#5500.. 1 got it #6500
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
ayabadamilola:
BlessedDiva, thanks babe! I dey kampe, humger no dey let man pikin see road nowadays. On a low-key something my sister... regards to all!
September cappo, we're fine o

Thank God you and lo are very well. Low-key is allowed, very important atimes. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:57pm On May 31, 2018
whyworryPH:

Lol grin
But on a serious note mama, it has really happened in real life. I have read about it like 2 times.
In fact, a lady in my church testified that her sister gave birth and the baby died. Her sister started her usual omugwo and was taking all that uda and hot pepper soup women that gave birth take.

Two weeks later, she noticed she was still having kicks in her rib section. A scan later revealed that she was carrying another baby. Believe me, the church shook. This testimony was shared just this Wednesday (yesterday) .
She was asking the church for prayers for God to sustain the baby and bring the baby forth alive.

I really wish I called her afterward to ask her how many months the pregnancy is. But a pregnancy that the baby is already kicking is surely into the second trimester if not more.

My dear, I have learnt to expect the unexpected in this our world. Besides, our God is still in the business of doing miracles.

Wow wow wow what a testimony! Miraculous God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JstBrave(f): 10:05pm On May 31, 2018
Thank God! JOHESU's strike has been suspended.

https://www.nairaland.com/4535532/johesu-suspends-43-day-strike-orders

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkay2016: 10:22pm On May 31, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

wow congrats....team June no dey carry last
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:38pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davodyguy: 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
JstBrave:
Thank God! JOHESU's strike has been suspended.

https://www.nairaland.com/4535532/johesu-suspends-43-day-strike-orders
I'm damn happy that these useless Johesu have called off their strike.

My AC man told me how they lost his father's younger brother, who was taking to a government hospital but was denied access to treatment, due to strike. The man died this May, 2018.

I'm so happy cos the expectant mothers can have hope in GH or any other Government hospital.

I remember how a private hospital ruled out VG birth claiming small pelvic and an experienced doctor at Gbagada GH said inside same GH, he birthed 4kg bay, and 4.5kg before. Hence birthing a 3.5 or 3.8kg is small in what God can do. He eventually did it and God took control.

I imagined if Mrs Ayeola the head of Maternity ward in GH didn't force her staff last week to abandon the strike out of pity for mothers to be and other sick new borns, would they have waited till the strike was called off?

The woman said, they have lots of babies inside incubators and if they didn't pull out, they could have lost some of the babies. We need people like her in our hospitals.

I remember I told one of the attendants that Nurses, Doctors, Fire men, policemen etc are doing God's work, cos if they leave their duties, many things would go wrong.

May God be with us in this country

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 11:00pm On May 31, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

congrats ma...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations mandysmun and welcome to ur princess. May she be a blessing all the days of her life. Team June, few more minutes to our month of delivery.

God is good

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations to all Mama's that have put to bed and safe delivery to all waddling Mama's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 11:36pm On May 31, 2018
SwtDove:
Good evening mother's
Pls I have a question
I am 6month pregy and I haven't taken any TT injections.. Just hearing abt it tho and my hospital is not saying anything abt it.my questions are.
1)can I still take the injection at 6month
2)is the injection compulsory.. If possible tell me the usefulness (adv and disadv) of it
3)I need more explanation on it..thanks
Cc everyone..

Cappo zeezaa,we they kampe..my baby kick is out of this world but am enjoying it..sex still unknown.

Anyone with ans shld please reply me....eejo ma. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 11:39pm On May 31, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Porter's club
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
FINA4804 ................... 27/05/18 ......... XX
mandysmum ............ 31/05018 ........ XX

Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

ROLL CALL FOR LAST WEEK OF MAY
Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

Congratulations ma TankGod for a safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.