Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146455 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:01am On Jun 01, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Wow wow wow what a testimony! Miraculous God

He is indeed forever faithful and miraculous.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 4:16am On Jun 01, 2018
Yes ooo
October 24

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2018
vicky9ice:

Present Ma'am

October 24
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2018
My Prince came by 3am July 31st 2018 weighing 3kg.............
Thanks to Jehovah........
Birth story coming soon......

cc all June mamas

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2018
SwtDove:

Anyone with ans shld please reply me....eejo ma. kiss kiss
Are you in Nigeria? Have you started atenatal? Have you been given anti malaria shot? Is this your first pregnancy?

If you are in Nigeria and has started ante natal, your doctor would have given you the first Tt shot after your first appointment.

However if it's not your first pregnancy and you have taken in the first or subsequent pregnancies, what you'll need is a booster shot! Maybe that's why your doctor hasn't mentioned it yet.

Advantages- protects you and your baby from tetanus infection which might occur should you have a wound , the infection can pass to your unborn baby and it can be fatal to you both! Also should your baby's umbilical stump gets infected he/she won't have any antibody to fight it.

There are no known disadvantages of taking the Tt shot other than pain and heaviness at the sight of the injection, which an ice pack or paracetamol can take care of, if you can't endure it.

At 6 months you can still take the tt shot, you need at least one month gap between the first and second shot before delivery date.

However ask your health provider why and reason for not administering the shot to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2018
This is our month!!!
We are readddddyyyyyy!
Thanks Cappo!

Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Porter's club
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
FINA4804 ................... 27/05/18 ......... XX
mandysmum ............ 31/05018 ........ XX

Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

ROLL CALL FOR LAST WEEK OF MAY
Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Congrats teamie... Our first boy has landed..
Do u mean 31st May? We never enter July o.

lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas
Wow congratulations May 31st you mean? grin all June mama's are just porting anyhow...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas

Back to back supernatural delivery. Lord Jesus we thank you. Congratulations madam, God bless your baby and speedy recovery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2018
mandysmum:
BA! BA!

My hyperactive beauty finally made her grand entrance today in super style. Chimamanda weighed 3kg via VD,without a single tear. Hubby,granddad and her numerous uncle are ecstatic. BS coming soon. Team June I don port oo. grin
congrats mama, God bless your newborn. You really port o, May 31st fa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018
Happy new month Mama's, congratulations on getting to our month. We welcome our princess and prince from mandysmum and lessonslearned.

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Porter's club
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
FINA4804 ................... 27/05/18 ......... XX
mandysmum ............ 31/05018 ........ XX
Lessonslearned .......... 31/05/18 ....... XX

Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

ROLL CALL FOR LAST WEEK OF MAY
Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Cosbits our month, team June for speedy and supernatural delivery.
Healthy moms, healthy babies, healthy happy and wealthy daddies. Let's go there grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2018
mamatwiny:
Team August, how una dey?
I went for antenatal today.
1. Baby now in cephalic position
2. Baby very tall
3. Baby big (1.45kg )at 29 weeks 4 days
4.placenta still low lying anterior, reaching anterior margin of OS.
5. The subserous fibroid seen is 3cm and not along the birth delivery path as against the 6.8cm seen by the lab tech guy who did the last scan(not hospital lab)

The doc keeps � on Cs. I told him the placenta might move at 32 weeks. I heard he is gifted at Cs and does it in seconds. I am not averse to Cs but it should be an option when vd is not possible. He says maternal age is also a factor.

God that started this journey will bring it to a successful end.
Mama, the Lord that started this journey with you shall surely see you through.

I was advised to change hospital by my son's school proprietress. She gave a very bad review about the hospital I was using @ Lugbe and true to her words, I have observed that very well with the clinic. They once mixed-up my injection card with another person by marking my own that I have taken the particular injection, meanwhile it was another person that took it, and all of them denied. Also, their staffs self get as e be, their ward na another case. Though I didn't plan to give birth there sha.

I really appreciate the woman for saving me. She told us they have sealed up the hospital for like 3 times now due to incompetency.

Please, anyone staying in lugbe-Abuja should please recommend a good clinic for me o.

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy New Month Mamas !

Congrats to all that had their babies

Team June, are you ready?

I'm excited because it's my birth month! smiley smiley

Special Presents for all babies born on 6th June; pls mention me

Safe deliveries to all mamas

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2018
SwtDove:
Good evening mother's
Pls I have a question
I am 6month pregy and I haven't taken any TT injections.. Just hearing abt it tho and my hospital is not saying anything abt it.my questions are.
1)can I still take the injection at 6month
2)is the injection compulsory.. If possible tell me the usefulness (adv and disadv) of it
3)I need more explanation on it..thanks
Cc everyone..

Cappo zeezaa,we they kampe..my baby kick is out of this world but am enjoying it..sex still unknown.
Yea you can take it at 6minths.

It's very necessary to prevent both you and your baby from the tetanus bacteria. It's a life threatening infection which has no cure. It can get into our bodies through open wounds or cuts from rusty metals. The bacteria is also present in the soil or dust. But taking the vaccine is a preventive measure. The vaccine is passed to your baby in the womb and covers her for the first 6wks of life after birth.

Usually we're given the vaccine when we're babies. But being women, we need to take it again during our reproductive years to protect our babies.
A woman receives 5 TT vaccines that covers her for
life.
If you take one now, you'll need the next one 4wks after, the 3rd 6months after, the 4th a year later and the final one a year after the 4th.

Someone else might explain it more extensively. But hopefully my input would be of help.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
whyworryPH:
Welcome back cappo vanniwealthdesi.

Thanks. I'd have missed this if I hadn't gone back to read the pages. How are you dear?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumi07601: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Thank you!
davsquared:

Festac:
1. Golden Cross Infirmary ( 22 Road) . I used them for my first baby and have been with dem for 18yrs grin. Power has recently changed hands sha so d really good old hands are no longer there.

2. Mother & Child (MCC) .1st Avenue .. Govt owned. Heard they are good but have also heard some not so good story in the mix.

3. Sabo crown hospital: 7th Avenue. Many of my colleagues use them and have good things to say about them

4. Emel hospital (21 road) : relatively big hospital. people say they have good paediatricians.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas
congrats. Welcome to the newborn.
3kg my ideal weight. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
goldendollars:
Congrats teamie... Our first boy has landed..
Do u mean 31st May? We never enter July o.

He he! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas
Congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas

Congrats mama!
But e be like vigilante has started holding you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month my people! smiley
We thank God Almighty for His faithfulness in bringing us this far. We can't do anything without acknowledging Him because He is our very essence for being. Lord Jesus we give you praise for your unfathomable love and care for us. We thank you for entrusting us with the lives of other humans you have created. We thank yo u for believing so much in us that you allowed us partake in the process of bringing a new human into the world. We believe you can and will take us to the very end of that good place you have in mind for us. We love you because you loved us first and have freely given us beautiful things to enjoy. Please take us safely to the end of this 9months journey, amen.

Lovely, beautiful and strong moms una doh! cheesy it's not an easy something joor. I throwey salute to all of us. More strength and grease where it's needed.

We should be between weeks 14 and 18. Isn't it wonderful to know we have just 1 trimester to go? For me it is. We must always endeavour to encourage ourselves no matter how hard it seems. smiley

Who has found out her baby's sex yet? EzyF, BlessedDiva, Bukit05, Sexyjuly, Maryam1234, Jennyswtie, Seunmarytemi and bulunton?

I hope we've taken at least the first dose of TT vaccine for the first timers?
I hope we've also been faithful in taking out prenatal supplements(I haven't been very faithful because I naturally hate drugs. If there's no swallows or papto hide them in, I won't take my drugs. So I try to eat as much fruits and veggies as I can muster. embarassed )

Whose still suffering from nausea and food aversion. Hopefully time will alleviate us of those symptoms.

Those of us who have so much burst of energy, do enjoy the time because the days of heaviness are coming(maybe not for all).

In all, do enjoy every single moment of this beautiful journey. smiley

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov please respond so I know you're fine.
6) Ahnie................................... It is well with you kiss
7) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
10)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
11)Ot4bdoo............................
12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov
13)bulunton............................10th Nov
14)Viettastitches....................14th Nov
15)Xzandy...............................19th Nov
16)ayaomen............................15th Nov
17)Anitaamich........................14th Nov
18)seunmarytemi...................9th Nov

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Just as some June mamas ported to may, is the same way i see some November mamas porting to October. Please, nobody should come to my house ooo, one small girl just threw a morsel of cold eba into my hot tea, so I'm not feeling fine.
Congratulations to all the mamas that have just put to bed.
Welcome to a new month ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Funmi2510:
Yes ooo
October 24
long time sis, always mention me directly so i don't miss info's like this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2018
October mamas, if your name is on this list, it means, you've been MIA for sometimes now, so please say hi to us and let's know how to are fairing
Fabmummy
Tinutunde
giftedofgod
Enkaylala2
BeeBlossoms
LEEMAH50
gudbadgal
HeroesMum
Chinyeresandra
Topmid
Ngsoundz
Amypearl
Tabsy
Orirebaby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
zaynie:

Congrats mama!
But e be like vigilante has started holding you o cheesy

Lol. I tell u. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Where is Patking o. Cappo come outside na. Na so vigilante hold u reach ni

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Our first baby boy! Jehovah overdo continue your miracles in our lives. Congratulations mama.
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas
congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2018
[

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov please respond so I know you're fine.
6) Ahnie................................... It is well with you kiss
7) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
10)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
11)Ot4bdoo............................
12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov
13)bulunton............................10th Nov
14)Viettastitches....................14th Nov
15)Xzandy...............................19th Nov
16)ayaomen............................15th Nov
17)Anitaamich........................14th Nov
18)seunmarytemi...................9th Nov[/quote]

Present, welcome back and Happy New Month. Have taken the first shot of TT. Will check for sex at 20 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Sorry dear, I couldn't access it.
Send it to @gmail.com
Pls let me know as soon as you're done sending so I can remove the Addy.

OK ma'am. Mail sent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
lessonslearned:

cc all June mamas

Congrats mama, welcome to the prince. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Joomie:
Just as some June mamas ported to may, is the same way i see some November mamas porting to October. Please, nobody should come to my house ooo, one small girl just threw a morsel of cold eba into my hot tea, so I'm not feeling fine.
Congratulations to all the mamas that have just put to bed.
Welcome to a new month ladies.

Lol that's how somebody will be finding trouble but she no get strength tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.