Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130333 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2012
Wow
Congrats mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Camrygirl, praise the lord! Thank God for your LO's safe arrival.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Congrats camrygirl, God bless the LO & welcome to the club!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyemma(f): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
hi mamas pls is there anyone here that is going to or have their lo close in age i have 7months old baby and just discovered i'm 5wks preg. Ie they are going to be 15months gap . Happy shaa cos it took time to conceive my first baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewai27: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congrats ifyemma, you went with the Jessica Simpson style
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ameersmam(f): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hi All. Threads are quite interesting. I'm also expecting and suffering from serious nausea, its frustrating but I'm hanging on. Throw up anything I eat, I've lost so much weight too phew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soapdish(f): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi mums and mums to be, please I am in my third trimester and having severe cough. I have taken antibiotics still there is no improvement. Has anyone else experienced this. I need suggestions guys please. Thanx. Have been to the hospital twice because of this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sasimalia(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hello, fellow mamas and/or mamas to be. Let me join you guys as I recently found out I am expecting (again). I have had 2 miscarriages and this is my 3rd pregnancy but I confident that I carry to term. Sending you all blessings in this approaching holiday season!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
@soapdish:eyaa, pele oh. If your drs have checked you and feel its not something serious, then u are good. Dont just take any drugs as that will not be good for u. About 3 weeks back i had a really bad cold, cough catarrh, all at the same time. I saw my dr and he told me it was likely to be an allergy and he gave me a drug to ease it. It ease a bit but the cough and catarrh and runny nose stayed with me for up to 3 weeks. I used to finish 1 big toilet paper everyday. Gradually, it has now left me complletely. I didnt bother checking on my doc again cos i knew it will eventually go since it was just an allergy. Why not see your doc again if you think it might be more than just cough?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soapdish(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Thank you @mightylove. It has eased a little. I have equally started taking honey. Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soapdish(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Thank you @mightlove. It has eased a little. I have equally started taking honey. Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:36am On Dec 14, 2012
Hi everyone, I'll be five months pregnant on monday and my baby has not started kicking yet, I'm scared o, I hope its normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
@sasi:welcome to the thread. You will not lose this one in Jesus' name. You shall carry this one term.

@limsey. Is this your 1st preggyy? If it is, and if you naturally have tight ab muscles, then it may linger a bit.
Why not see your dr for a check to be sure that all is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
In my 31st weeks, my waist is finished o. I can't breathe well, can't eat well....just restless embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
soapdish: Hi mums and mums to be, please I am in my third trimester and having severe cough. I have taken antibiotics still there is no improvement. Has anyone else experienced this. I need suggestions guys please. Thanx. Have been to the hospital twice because of this.

Happend to me in my 1st preggy,was told dt was told twas 'd hand d pregnancy took'and I'd be fine once I delivered undecided,my kid is goin to be 1 nxt month and I stil av d cough,went last week to complain to the doc and found out I was preggers again tongue cheesy

I really pray this one stays cos I just had a miscariage in october,keepin my fingers crossed grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2012
mightlove:
@limsey. Is this your 1st preggyy? If it is, and if you naturally have tight ab muscles, then it may linger a bit.
Why not see your dr for a check to be sure that all is well.
yes, its my first preg, I guess that's why, I'm going to see the doctor today to put my mind at rest. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2012
@limsey:ok, lets know how it goes.
@vikin:pele oh, you are almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by upengineer: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Hello peeps, please am confused here about my girlfriend. She had her period between Oct. 16 and 18 and we had intimacy on Oct.28. Her circle should be 28days. She informed me on December 15 that she went for a scan and they told her that she is two months pregnant! I seems not to understand how the counting is done and the correlation of those dates. Please help me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiboy441(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2012
hmm nice topic and replies...i think with this, people should be calm while pregnant. nice. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Ifyemma: hi mamas pls is there anyone here that is going to or have their lo close in age i have 7months old baby and just discovered i'm 5wks preg. Ie they are going to be 15months gap . Happy shaa cos it took time to conceive my first baby

Mine was 18months gap. You can do it with God's help.

Please, Agiboma, can you update the front page with mine. I delivered a baby boy September 2012.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
@upengineer: you asked same question on dr kathyekitis obstetrics and gynae thread. I have responded, please check it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by corrall(f): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dearest friends, join me in thanking God ooooo. I had my baby by 9am on Thursday, 20/12/2012. A beautiful baby girl. I cannot help but keep praising Him for taking me through it. As at now, mummy and baby are great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deyhmee(f): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Praise the lord!! Nairalanders help me praise the lord.
I was in labour for more than 36hrs. I was to be induce on the 25th of nov but went into labour on the 23rd. I had given up hope cos the doc said its either i die and let the baby stay or vice versa. I kept on praying and thank God for my mum-her faith is so strong knowing i'm too young for c/s. To God be the glory, i gave birth by myself in the surgical room to a 4.5kg baby, the doctors were shocked like this is a big miracle. I'm alive and my baby will be a month old on christmas day, we're both doing great.thank God for his mercies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2012
@deyhmee: congrats oh. I am happy that both u and baby are alive. But mehhhn, that was risky oh. I dont understand what you mean? You said the drs said it either you or the baby dies. Does that mean c/s was not an option? And again i dont understand what you mean by you are too young for c/s. How old are you and is there an age too young for c/s?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
@mightylove I presume neither she or mum didnt want c/s and the doctors disagreed with them.

Congrats deymee on your baby and glad to know you are both well. That was a really big baby and thats why the doctors were surprised.

Sista abeg softly next time oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deyhmee(f): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
@mightlove Doc said my passage is too small for the baby and on the 25th around 4am the baby was already weak, tired and not moving. C/s was my only option then but my mummy was totally against it.
@salsera lol! you are very correct.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Deyhmee: @mightlove Doc said my passage is too small for the baby and on the 25th around 4am the baby was already weak, tired and not moving. C/s was my only option then but my mummy was totally against it.
@salsera lol! you are very correct.

My dear, you are so lucky you survived. Next time don't put yourself through this. Get a good clinic, and if cs is the only option, then do it and safe yourself and baby.

Congrats all the same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
To all nu mums in d house,congrats n to pregnant mums.we thank God for his graces n pray for his blessin thru out the term.merry.christmas in advance to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Deyhmee...I thank God for your life o!
Thank God even more for rewarding the faith of your mother. He is great like that.

@Corral. Congrats too for safe delivery.

Congrats to all the new mums.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE THAT CELEBRATES IT, so much to be thankful for especially the ladies on this thread. For me Im preparing for my LO in the near early New Year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
32 weeks, undergoing series of test....baby keeps kicking, and jumping that sometimes I think is an adult hitting my stomach. I can't sleep embarassed.

Pls how many weeks remaining? I can't wait.

Also, I noticed I have not added weight for 4 weeks now, but my belly keeps increasing. Hope everything fine? Am really forcing my self food because of this.

Just pouring my probs and thought embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFareed and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.