Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,927 members, 7,832,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8182797 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FashionTrend: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
zaynie:

Go on google, type in calculate edd.
It will bring out a calculator, just enter the date of your last menstrual period.(first day of the period)

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Hello House,
Joilin, Fibett team January 2019 here edd is 17/1/19

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2018
exquizit:

Thank God o, we're moving forward o but December is far sha. Hope you're good too cappo, trust Ms has subsided now, God will make the journey easy for us all.
Edd according to LMP is Dec 24, scan gave me Dec 19 don't know which one to follow. But I think I'll stick to Dec 24th o. What do you think?

I'm sticking with my LMP, I don't want unnecessary anxiety. December is just here, close your eyes and you'll be there before you know it. At least that's what I tell myself grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2018
lightedpath:
I think you should follow your doctor's advice. Induction is just an artificial way of starting labour

OK ma. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2018
zaynie:

Scan doesn't give accurate measurement of weight.
Although you're term now for all you know you can even fall into labour before induction.
You can let your Dr know you're open to induction but would rather wait till 40 weeks before you do it. We have people that birth 4. Kg babies and they are ftms so that shouldn't be a problem as long as you and baby are fit.

Good luck

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2018
zaynie:

Induction usually (not always) fails if its done too early.
I've seen from here that most inductions done at 40-42 weeks is usually (not always) successful while those done by 37-38 weeks usually (not always) fails.
After induction, there is no going back to rest or so, its CS. And if the only ish is the weight then that isn't much of a problem unless she has a small pelvis

Mummydd, another option is to ask your Dr to do ambrane sweep for you, it hastens labour if it works, if it doesn't work..you and lo can still hang out for a while.

The Dr asked that I do a pelvimetry xray to check the size of the pelvis and I refused cos of what I read online of the effect of the xray on the baby. He said since am not willing to do the pelvic xray that its better lo arrives as soon as possible to avoid getting bigger since he's not sure of my pelvic size
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Mummydd:

The Dr asked that I do a pelvimetry xray to check the size of the pelvis and I refused cos of what I read online of the effect of the xray on the baby. He said since am not willing to do the pelvic xray that its better lo arrives as soon as possible to avoid getting bigger since he's not sure of my pelvic size

But so many mamas here confirmed that they did pelvimetry without any ish na.
Try to do it cos if your pelvis is too small, baby's head won't pass through and you don't want a situation where no one will be prepared for an ECS when labour gets difficult.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mummydd:

Ask for a second opinion.....
See a consultant..... won't hurt.....
Also by the time he is suggesting induction u would be 40wks already.......
Am sure he's concerned about your baby size in relation to your pelvis......

Also u can try other ways to induce labour.....
Take long walks....
Dance......
Climb stairs.....
Zobo.......
Pineapple......
Doing the do with hubby and lying for a while on ur back so his sp××m can work.......

Finally pray n ask God for guidance.......
Induction of labour is not a bad thing.......
Follow your doctors advise, he can see you.... we can't....
Finally it's mother alive baby alive, father with plenty money
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dayosaurus(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Beginning of week 37 and my back is killing me.

House paracetamol isn't working, what other drug can one take?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
My ppl i need your prayers.
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
lady25:
Jesus Christ!!!!!!! This our God is too much. Jehovah overdo... My sister I say a very big and overdue congratulations.......
God be praised.
TEAM DECEMBER 2017
1.Beautifulrosa ...Delivered jan 3.Baby boy. BA BS submitted
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
3.lady25 ....Delivered Dec 19th. Baby boy. BA BS submitted
4.Nnetriplet.... Delivered Dec 18th.baby boy.BA BS submitted
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA submitted
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA BS submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA BS sybmitted
15.Awesomemama.... Delivered Dec29th. Baby boy. BA submitted
16.goldylockisbnb......Delivered Dec 11th. Baby boy. BA submitted
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.
18. Yorubawoman..Delivered Jan3. Baby girl. BA submitted

You no document my BA or, Able Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
fibett:
Goodday mamas, i went for scan and everything is ok, baby implanted well(was scared cos i previously had blocked tubes). Baby is 8weeks and sucking me dry no be small. I am taking nature vital prenatal, I no see pragnacare for this America person dey, anyone know where I can get it. Abeg team Jan 2019 is it time for roll call, abeg I wan know my teamies. Have a blessed day mamas.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Loisemm:

Pls can I get an answer? It's for a sister.
Mama ZayZay nie , LifteLifte dhands ...
Sorry sis no idea on that. Not a fan of GH.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.
God be with you sis, praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good afternoon Mamas
I throwaway salute o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.

Good news awaits you.
May God continually be with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shollzycute: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
brunnette4real:
Hello goodmorning .pls mamas in the house my LMP is nov 20/2017 and edd is 27/8/2018 ,dr said im 22wks gone and babycenter app said 28wks ,when I calculate It its also 28wks ,so I dont know which is correct ,pls help

Its 28weeks cos my edd is 25th August 2018 and I am 28wks 2days. Your doc made mistake
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.
have faith dear, nothing will happen. God is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.

Please stay calm teamie. You and your baby will be fine. Pls keep us updated. No loss on this thread will be recorded. Good news and safe delivery all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
dayosaurus:

When I experience back pains, no matter how severe, I don't take drugs. I just bring out my Shea butter and allow dh to massage my entire back with focus on the places that ache most, and my spine. Then I go to bed immediately. I wake up to zero pain.
It works for me all the time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Welcome back former teamie but e be like say we wan enter d same train again oh, make our former teamies come take number first grin
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
@ mamatwiny God is taking charge of your body already
Fear not! Your baby is safe. I await to hear your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Welcome on board @FashionTrend and @Eriolaoluwa. Congrats mamas and supernatural carriage and delivery at full term, Amen

We are waiting for our ATC mamas to join us here in their numbers in this month of good news in Jesus name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.

Mama God is ahead of you to make crooked paths straight, you and the babies will be just fine, God is in control so there shall be no loss in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.
Jesus what is the problem? Hope you didn't stress yourself? How many weeks left before your due date? I pray you will be fine In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
God bless you ma ‘s for the warm welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Welldone mama
Edd 16/12
Adorablewifey:
[/b]TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL[b]

Hurray! Gradually, the ministry is moving to its permanent site grin.
Some of us are already in second trimester, just a few more to go.
We thank God for the journey so far and still thanking him for the journey yet to come.
It will end in praise for us all. Amen..

Our routine drugs is very important in this journey, let no MS be an excuse not to take it please. I guess we will do anything for our los, right?

Also, now that most of us if not all of us have crossed the 12 weeks mark, my beautiful mamas we should be looking at starting our antenatal soon.

Finally water, let us endeavor to take enough of it. You can chew on ice if you can't keep ordinary water down please.

At the same time let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

[/b]Welcome
Bennyandrew
Eriolaoluwa[b]

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy you stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex...............5/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex..............28/12/18
03. Dunasy..................,..........................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex...............Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex........ .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99........................Sex...............Edd
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex......... ....20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................Edd
09. exquizit..........................Sex..............24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................Edd
011. Phlota..........................Sex..............16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............ ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex.................Edd
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex..................Edd

Mamas please give us your Edd so as to update it on our list.

Please if your moniker was omitted, temper justice with mercy and signify. 

#TeamDecember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery. 
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.

It is well.
God will surely be with you till the end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
My ppl i need your prayers. I am bleeding heavily.
Going to hospital now.
God in involve.. good news soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
dayosaurus:

37week already ni,!! But my EDD first your own oo and I'm 36w2d

Sorry for the pain dear, dunno anything about drugs esp this stage. Try resting your back with pillow dear. Is well, it'll soon end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am bleeding heavily.

Going to hospital now.

May His banner shield you.
Everything will be fine by His Grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
mamatwiny:
My ppl i need your prayers. I am bleeding heavily.
Going to hospital now.
you will be fine mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.